PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage: Pelosi and Democrats Are Saying ‘Whiteness Is a Crime’

kahless
02-10-2018, 10:43 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/02/10/michael-savage-pelosi-and-democrats-are-saying-whiteness-is-a-crime/

Democrats and the broader left have “targeted the white male … for extinction,” said Michael Savage on Thursday’s edition of his eponymous radio show, pointing to Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) recent use of an anecdote involving her grandson to push racial politics.
Savage described Pelosi’s anecdote as evidence of “child abuse” via the cultivation of self-loathing in a minor on racial grounds.
“What Pelosi is doing has been done in this society for three or four decades,” said Savage. “They targeted the white male a long time ago. They targeted you for extinction, and it starts with very subtle things.”

Savage drew parallels between Nazi Germany’s anti-Semitic Nuremberg laws and contemporary neo-Marxist racial politics pushed by Democrats and leftists targeting whites.

“The cancer of hatred of Caucasians [and] white people,” said Savage, is advanced “every day” with narratives of “white privilege.”

“[Nancy Pelosi] runs in circles with the sickest people on the planet, people who hate white people,” said Savage.
They will kill all of us if this is not stopped.”
“White-bashing” and “cultural genocide” pushed by Pelosi would “result in deaths and violence,” said Savage in January.

oyarde
02-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Well , it is true . Pelosi hates you all . Even Danke .

pcosmar
02-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Savage said Pelosi said,,,

What if they are both race bating ?

those that write on bathroom walls
roll their shit in little balls
those who read the word of wit
eat those little balls of shit
author unknown

Weston White
02-11-2018, 06:21 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/pBDYGzH.png

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShimmeringScientificBillygoat-max-1mb.gif

Origanalist
02-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Savage said Pelosi said,,,

What if they are both race bating ?

No way.

Danke
02-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Well , it is true . Pelosi hates you all . Even @Danke (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6186) .

Why? I flew her and her security entourage to New York once. Got them there safely and on time for the meeting with Hillary. I think she secretly admires me.

enhanced_deficit
02-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Michael "bomb bomb Iraq" Savage aka Michael "bomb bomb Iran" Weiner is back on air?
Interesting.

Origanalist
02-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Michael "bomb bomb Iraq" Savage aka Michael "bomb bomb Iran" Weiner is back on air?
Interesting.

I wonder if he still has his little gay guy doggies?

oyarde
02-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Why? I flew her and her security entourage to New York once. Got them there safely and on time for the meeting with Hillary. I think she secretly admires me.

When she pinches your cheeks that may not be admiration but just appeasing the peasants .......

Raginfridus
02-11-2018, 11:18 AM
The many perks of being an ace pilot.

Dr.3D
02-11-2018, 11:45 AM
If whiteness is a crime, I'm claiming mine as being grandfathered in.

fedupinmo
02-11-2018, 01:34 PM
I wonder if he still has his little gay guy doggies?

He says you don't need 30 round clips, because using them against tyrannical government is just a fantasy.

kahless
02-11-2018, 05:23 PM
He says you don't need 30 round clips, because using them against tyrannical government is just a fantasy.

That really came as a surprise to most people that listen to him and of course I disagree with that. But he is right on more things than wrong than many in the MSM. His calling out the identity politics of the left, media, entertainment and racist attacks on whites are spot on.

Posting it as just another example of what was a taboo discussion only a couple of years ago is going mainstream. An article a day someone new who would not touch what used to be that 3rd rail is calling out the anti-white agenda for what it is.

Even Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram most recently has called out anti-white racial politics. Comments that would have gotten most people here banned a couple a years ago that would not come close to being verbalized in the MSM are now being discussed openly on Fox News in prime time.

euphemia
02-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Isn’t Nancy married to a white man?

oyarde
02-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Isn’t Nancy married to a white man?

Who owns a Winery . Of course , she is supposed to be catholic too but stumps for abortion .......

euphemia
02-11-2018, 05:52 PM
When I read articles like the OP, I wonder if Savage is overstating the issue or whether Nancy needs to go back and look at the wedding photos and realize she’s painting with too broad a brush.

Weston White
02-11-2018, 09:56 PM

Gee, I hope she didn't experience too much turbulence on the way to her permanent destination in Paraguay. Grin, snicker, wink, wink.

Danke
02-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Gee, I hope she didn't experience too much turbulence on the way to her permanent destination in Paraguay. Grin, snicker, wink, wink.

I kept the seatbelt sign on so the flight attendants could make her sit and pee in her depends.

tod evans
02-12-2018, 05:18 AM
From Drudge;

Vice Airs Documentary On Black ‘Healing Retreats’ For People Who Need ‘A Break From White People’

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/vice-white-people-passports/

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

The retreat is called the “Women of Color Healing Retreat” and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it “specifically banned white people.”

The narrator notes that one attendee “needed a break–from white people.”

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn’t be allowed to have passports or travel.

“I have no tips for a white person” she said. “My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We’re okay. You know, you’ve done enough damage.”

Andrea X also says that she “decided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal life” due to “microaggressions” and “passive-aggressiveness.” (Edit) I'm sure all the white people subjected to your BS are appreciative. TE

“And ever since then, my life has been way more breezy,” she said.

The video also specifically notes that more black women are choosing to come to this retreat due to the current American political climate under President Trump.

kahless
02-12-2018, 11:49 AM
The Boston police just found out that if you are white and have a history of helping black people, that is a crime to.

Boston police apologize for honoring white man in Black History Month tweet
http://www.statesman.com/sports/boston-police-apologize-for-honoring-white-man-black-history-month-tweet/OJEcouoY0QhUURnXfRY0mI/

“We pay tribute to @celtics legend #RedAuerbach for being the 1st @NBA coach to draft a black player in 1950, field an all African-American starting five in 1964 and hire the league’s 1st African-American head coach (Bill Russell) in 1966,”
“BPD realizes that an earlier tweet may have offended some and we apologize for that,” the tweet read. “Our intentions were never to offend. It has been taken down.”

phill4paul
02-12-2018, 04:55 PM
From Drudge;

[B][SIZE=4] go hang out with other white people.

..oh, if only.

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 05:04 PM
go hang out with other white people

If we do that we get called the KKK.

timosman
02-12-2018, 06:20 PM
If we do that we get called the KKK.

Diversity über alles.:cool:

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Diversity über alles.:cool:

White men ünter alles.

euphemia
02-12-2018, 07:08 PM
The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

I'm sure that's what our neighbors say:

...The Egyptian woman who needed my husband to climb through her window and rescue her baby when her son locked her out of the house.

...The El Savadorian woman next door who pounded on my door because her toddler wasn't breathing after swallowing a quarter.

...The African-American woman two doors up whose little boy waited at my house after school because mom was delayed by car trouble.

...The Thai woman who was bitten in the back of the head by a huge German shepherd. I held direct pressure on her wounds while I talked to 911 and stayed in the street with her until emergency people arrived.

Yeah, they are all worn out with us.

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Take up the White Man's burden —

Send forth the best ye breed —

Go bind your sons to exile

To serve your captives' need;

To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild —
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.

In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace —
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly

Bring all your hopes to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,

But toil of serf and sweeper —

The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,

Go make them with your living,
And mark them with your dead.

And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,

The hate of those ye guard —

The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light: —
"Why brought he us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less — Nor call too loud on Freedom
To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your gods and you.

Have done with childish days —
The lightly profferred laurel,

The easy, ungrudged praise.

Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,

The judgment of your peers!

Kipling was an idiot and we are sick of the "privilege" of bearing the "white man's burden".

tod evans
02-12-2018, 07:16 PM
I'm sure that's what our neighbors say:

...The Egyptian woman who needed my husband to climb through her window and rescue her baby when her son locked her out of the house.

...The El Savadorian woman next door who pounded on my door because her toddler wasn't breathing after swallowing a quarter.

...The African-American woman two doors up whose little boy waited at my house after school because mom was delayed by car trouble.

...The Thai woman who was bitten in the back of the head by a huge German shepherd. I held direct pressure on her wounds while I talked to 911 and stayed in the street with her until emergency people arrived.

Yeah, they are all worn out with us.

Whaddabout your microaggressions? ;)

Swordsmyth
02-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Whaddabout your microaggressions? ;)

Yes, how dare she presume that they weren't capable of handling their problems by themselves, helping them was the most disrespectful thing she could have done!:eek: