PDA

View Full Version : Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 03:10 AM
Too much to copypasta.

But what jumps out at me is at least "they" are finally being honest and admitting, in so many words and in a backwards sort of way, that the purpose of the 1965 Immigration Act was to radically alter the demographic and political makeup of the country and displace the white majority.

Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?utm_term=.c9c26f8a253a

By Jeff Stein and Andrew Van Dam February 6 at 10:15 AM Email the author

President Trump's proposal to cut legal immigration rates would delay the date that white Americans become a minority of the population by as few as one or as many as five additional years, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.

The plan, released by the White House last month, would scale back a program that allows people residing in the United States to sponsor family members living abroad for green cards, and would eliminate the “diversity visa program” that benefits immigrants in countries with historically low levels of migration to the United States. Together, the changes would disproportionately affect immigrants from Latin America and Africa.

The Census Bureau projects that minority groups will outnumber non-Hispanic whites in the United States in 2044. The Post's analysis projects that, were Trump's plan to be carried out, the date would be between 2045 and 2049, depending on how parts of it are implemented.

All told, the proposal could cut off entry for more than 20 million legal immigrants over the next four decades. The change could have profound effects on the size of the U.S. population and its composition, altering projections for economic growth and the age of the nation's workforce, as well as shaping its politics and culture, demographers and immigration experts say.

“By greatly slashing the number of Hispanic and black African immigrants entering America, this proposal would reshape the future United States. Decades ahead, many fewer of us would be nonwhite or have nonwhite people in our families,” said Michael Clemens, an economist at the Center for Global Development, a think tank that has been critical of the proposal. “Selectively blocking immigrant groups changes who America is. This is the biggest attempt in a century to do that.”

More at link...

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 03:16 AM
We need to go further.

CALExit etc. will help too.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Now, before this devolves into the same old same old arguments, I'd like someone to address this, which I have brought up many times before, but never seemed to get a response:

What do you suppose these men would say about allowing millions and millions and millions of foreign people, hostile to you, your culture and your way of life, into your lands, nations and territories, and displacing you and your kin from a majority position of power and strength to that of a hated second class citizenship and a life of polite penal servitude on a government run plantation?

Think that is the future they wanted for their children?

http://www.circleofexistence.com/quotes/redcloud_group_300.jpg

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 03:19 AM
//

TheCount
02-07-2018, 03:37 AM
What do you suppose these men would say about allowing millions and millions and millions of foreign people, hostile to you, your culture and your way of life, into your lands, nations and territories, and displacing you and your kin from a majority position of power and strength to that of a hated second class citizenship and a life of polite penal servitude on a government run plantation?

I'm sure that they would agree that being outright murdered indiscriminately and having their lands forcibly taken from them by the standing army of a hostile nation is exactly the same as having Mexican neighbors.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 03:45 AM
I'm sure that they would agree that being outright murdered indiscriminately and having their lands forcibly taken from them by the standing army of a hostile nation is exactly the same as having Mexican neighbors.

When the Mexican neighbors use the state to enslave us and kill those who resist there isn't that much difference.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 03:46 AM

That was the Indian "final solution" imposed by the standing Federal Army, after they became a displaced and hated minority in the lands they used call their own.

Forgive if I don't want my children and grandchildren living on a reservation, if not outright exterminated.

shakey1
02-07-2018, 06:53 AM
That was the Indian "final solution" imposed by the standing Federal Army, after they became a displaced and hated minority in the lands they used call their own.

Forgive if I don't want my children and grandchildren living on a reservation, if not outright exterminated.

History doth repeats itself.

Ender
02-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Now, before this devolves into the same old same old arguments, I'd like someone to address this, which I have brought up many times before, but never seemed to get a response:

Think that is the future they wanted for their children?

It was the "whites" that did this atrocity. Just sayin'. ;)

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 08:02 AM

Oh, I am well aware of that.

All I am saying is that history has shown over and over, that "bad things" happen when a long standing majority is displaced and demonized by a new majority that is hostile and foreign to the "old ways".

Those bad things can range from political and economic "disenfranchisement" all the way to full blown genocide and everything in between.

A couple of years ago, I would not have paid much mind to this issue.

But after seeing the hatred and vitriol that has come out of the Bolshevik left over the last year or so, hatred and vitriol that would never have been tolerated for one second had it been in the "other direction", I now am compelled to speak and act in opposition.

Ender
02-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Oh, I am well aware of that.

All I am saying is that history has shown over and over, that "bad things" happen when a long standing majority is displaced and demonized by a new majority that is hostile and foreign to the "old ways".

Those bad things can range from political and economic "disenfranchisement" all the way to full blown genocide and everything in between.

A couple of years ago, I would not have paid much mind to this issue.

But after seeing the hatred and vitriol that has come out of the Bolshevik left over the last year or so, hatred and vitriol that would never have been tolerated for one second had it been in the "other direction", I now am compelled to speak and act in opposition.

I've just never seen any latinos hostile to our "old ways".

The problem, IMHPOV, is our own gov- not foreigners. We fix that and most everything else will calm down and become worthwhile.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 08:32 AM

It's one thing for somebody to spout off in a bar or be crazy Uncle Joe at the holiday table.

I can pull up any number of "kill all white people" quotes from professors and teachers and "activists".

This is how a genocide starts: with rabble rousing within institutions of higher learning, within the circle of people that set the tone of the debate.

It rationalizes and "normalizes" a genocidal mob.

The problem, IMHPOV, is our own gov- not foreigners. We fix that and most everything else will calm down and become worthwhile.

I agree.

Hard to that when the majority is aligned solidly against you.

Had Ron ever won, assuming he survived to even take the oath, the outcry for his head on stick would have been ten times what it is against Trump right now.

I'm not willing to be making my case and debating at the edge of a mass grave.

undergroundrr
02-07-2018, 08:48 AM

That is the same old argument and it's gotten plenty of responses. Why do you think whites should be deported from America?

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 09:13 AM
That is the same old argument and it's gotten plenty of responses. Why do you think whites should be deported from America?

I'm not sure what grievance is most compelling, but why not ask them?

Them being the folks that want whites silenced, deported, disenfranchised or outright exterminated.

Or are you suggesting that would be healthy karma for the people that were responsible for the Indian's genocide?

Ender
02-07-2018, 09:30 AM
It's one thing for somebody to spout off in a bar or be crazy Uncle Joe at the holiday table.

I can pull up any number of "kill all white people" quotes from professors and teachers and "activists".

This is how a genocide starts: with rabble rousing within institutions of higher learning, within the circle of people that set the tone of the debate.

I agree.

Had Ron ever won, assuming he survived to even take the oath, the outcry for his head on stick would have been ten times what it is against Trump right now.

I'm not sure the majority is against us- I think the MSM/Gov dictate constantly what they want people to believe while the public indoctrination system, that we call schools, makes sure that everyone continues on the road to slavery.

The biggest job we have is to wake people up.

Thomas Jefferson:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever.

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

Ender
02-07-2018, 11:28 AM
And realize, Anti Federalist, if hell does break loose, I'll stand beside you.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 12:24 PM
And realize, Anti Federalist, if hell does break loose, I'll stand beside you.

And I with you.

We must all hang together, or most assuredly, we will all hang separately.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 12:25 PM
//

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 12:31 PM
//

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 12:38 PM
///

PierzStyx
02-07-2018, 12:41 PM
When the Mexican neighbors use the state to enslave us and kill those who resist there isn't that much difference.

Mexicans aren't threatening to enslave and kill others, depriving them of their most basic rights. People like you are.

PierzStyx
02-07-2018, 12:42 PM

Ignorant bullshit.

PierzStyx
02-07-2018, 01:12 PM

I agree.

This is how genocide starts: Idiots causing mass hysteria over a fictional fear whipping the ignorant and fools into a frenzy of state sanctioned violence.

And the majority are solidly on the side of it. Genocide always starts with the hatreds the masses already have. Politicians feed off that hatred, magnifying it with populist demagoguery that blames the problems of the nation on the minority, and then calls for state sanctioned mass violence against that minority. Once violence becomes acceptable they the state makes violation of the minority's rights legal and then moves towards institutionalized and regulated violence- death camps and concentration camps aren't spontaneous creations, they're state created and run. But none of these could happen unless the masses already supported it before it even began.

And of course you're not willing to debate at the edge of the mass grave. You'll be too busy filling it with those you've shot to be able to talk.

I've got nothing to fear from immigrants. If they vote at all, whether they vote Democrat or Republican is irrelevant- both parties only support the growth of the police state, mass violence, and oppression. And the immigrants are a drop in the bucket compared to what born citizens want to do. Indeed, comparing the sizes of the two groups, the clearer threat to my liberty is from people like you who, in the name of "liberty," are willing to violate the most basic human rights and freedoms of others.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Ignorant bullshit.

What, specifically, is ignorant bullshit?

Do you deny the genocide carried out against the native populations in North America?

Do you deny they became a hated and second class minority, dependent on government handouts and a humiliating life of government reservations?

Do you deny that prior to that they had been masters of their own destiny?

Or do you deny that it could ever happen again?

Anti Federalist
02-07-2018, 01:25 PM
damn dupe posts

AuH20
02-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Stick with the devil you know. The minorities are borderline retarded.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 01:39 PM

Racist.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 01:42 PM

And the immigrants of all races legal and illegal vote to give that government more power at a worse rate than our own people.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Mexicans aren't threatening to enslave and kill others, depriving them of their most basic rights. People like you are.

They vote Demoncrat, I voted for Ron Paul.

Immigration is NOT a right.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Ignorant bull$#@!.

Thank you for summarizing your argument instead of subjecting us to it verbatim.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 01:45 PM
This is how genocide starts: Idiots causing mass hysteria over a fictional fear whipping the ignorant and fools into a frenzy of state sanctioned violence.

And the majority are solidly on the side of it. Genocide always starts with the hatreds the masses already have. Politicians feed off that hatred, magnifying it with populist demagoguery that blames the problems of the nation on the minority, and then calls for state sanctioned mass violence against that minority. Once violence becomes acceptable they the state makes violation of the minority's rights legal and then moves towards institutionalized and regulated violence- death camps and concentration camps aren't spontaneous creations, they're state created and run. But none of these could happen unless the masses already supported it before it even began.

And of course you're not willing to debate at the edge of the mass grave. You'll be too busy filling it with those you've shot to be able to talk.

I've got nothing to fear from immigrants. If they vote at all, whether they vote Democrat or Republican is irrelevant- both parties only support the growth of the police state, mass violence, and oppression. And the immigrants are a drop in the bucket compared to what born citizens want to do. Indeed, comparing the sizes of the two groups, the clearer threat to my liberty is from people like you who, in the name of "liberty," are willing to violate the most basic human rights and freedoms of others.

Now you go and spoil it with your unabridged Ignorant bull$#@!.

AuH20
02-07-2018, 01:47 PM
I don't think that some minorities are capable of understanding personal sovereignty and economic self determination. There is also a cultural impasse at work in that they conflate the government with community. Like I have repeated numerous times, Katy bar the door.

kahless
02-07-2018, 01:57 PM

It is not just the Bolshevik left, it is far left open border Libertarians and the Neocon GOP establishment apologists as well. Many of whom who post here with the same pattern of behavior you describe.

AuH20
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM
If America was as simple as an Idea as the neoconservatives attest, there would be multiple iterations of the US all over the globe. Don't mock our intelligence.

kahless
02-07-2018, 02:13 PM

Strap in, the thread is only 4 pages yet. No doubt more of them will arrive to virtue signal some more as if there has not been enough already.

Ender
02-07-2018, 03:12 PM

Speaking of ignorant bull$#@!, maybe you should remove Heinlein's quote from your profile. He was a complete Libertarian and extremely anti-racist.

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
― Robert A. Heinlein,

“A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“Secrecy begets tyranny.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”
― Robert A. Heinlein,

“Does history record any case in which the majority was right?”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“The slickest way in the world to lie is to tell the right amount of truth at the right time-and then shut up.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“I will accept any rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Speaking of ignorant bull$#@!, maybe you should remove Heinlein's quote from your profile. He was a complete Libertarian and extremely anti-racist.

You don't know your Heinlein very well or you would know that he wanted lots of unlibertarian things, like a government enforced "history and moral philosophy" propaganda class in government schools or the disenfranchisement of everyone but retired military.

Stop worshiping men and learn to "eat the meat and spit out the bones".

Ender
02-07-2018, 03:19 PM
You don't know your Heinlein very well or you would know that he wanted lots of unlibertarian things, like a government enforced "history and moral philosophy" propaganda class in government schools or the disenfranchisement of everyone but retired military.

Stop worshiping men and learn to "eat the meat and spit out the bones".

That was early Heinlein- he came to his senses later and became a Liberty Lover.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 03:22 PM
That was early Heinlein- he came to his senses later and became a Liberty Lover.

Why don't you?

Ender
02-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Why don't you?

Why do you insult, call names, etc? Does this mean you have no argument?

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Why do you insult, call names, etc? Does this mean you have no argument?

It means you have shown that you won't listen to the truth and aren't worthy of any more singing lessons.

kahless
02-07-2018, 03:26 PM
He was a complete Libertarian and extremely anti-racist.

How is questioning or opposing radically altering the demographic makeup of the US that the data has shown will result in the country moving towards Socialism and Fascism deemed racist?

If someone said, there are too many blacks in Africa, we need to have open borders for Africa to reduce the number of blacks and whiten Africa. One would logically believe this to be a racist thing to promote. Just the same as you demanding we radically altar the US to intentionally reduce the number of whites is what is actually racist.

So the reality is the open border zealots and the left are actually racist. Reality is not what the media is telling you it is.

I can give more examples, Antifa which is supposed to be anti-fascist, is actually a promoter of fascism. The left calls Trump Hitler and a fascist, again the people doing so have an ideology that promotes national socialism, the same ideology Hitler supported. They also support fascist dictators like Hugo Chavez.

Ender
02-07-2018, 03:26 PM
It means you have shown that you won't listen to the truth and aren't worthy of any more singing lessons.

LOL- I'm a libertarian in terms of freedom for all- even you. And I guarantee I can out sing any of you. ;)

bunklocoempire
02-07-2018, 03:28 PM

“Does history record any case in which the majority was right?”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Well that certainly works on a site about the balls it takes to promote and protect individual liberty in a thread about a majority.

Majority isn't supposed to matter at all, but then we get the spooks and find ourselves playing around next to a snare that was placed there by government (man's reaction to truth) in the first place.

Ender
02-07-2018, 03:29 PM
How is questioning or opposing radically altering the demographic makeup of the US that the data has shown will result in the country moving towards Socialism and Fascism deemed racist?

If someone said, there are too many blacks in Africa, we need to have open borders for Africa to reduce the number of blacks and whiten Africa. One would logically believe this to be a racist thing to promote. Just the same as you demanding we radically altar the US to intentionally reduce the number of whites is what is actually racist.

So the reality is the open border zealots and the left are actually racist. Reality is not what the media is telling you it is.

I can give more examples, Antifa which is supposed to be anti-fascist, is actually a promoter of fascism. The left calls Trump Hitler and a fascist, again the people doing so have an ideology that promotes national socialism, the same ideology Hitler supported. They also support fascist dictators like Hugo Chavez.

Actually that already happened to Africa when Europeans took their countries from them.

My point has ALWAYS been- fix our own gov and things will become better. Adding more & more laws to fix gov problems only makes us all slaves.

Krugminator2
02-07-2018, 09:37 PM
I don't see why this controversial. Culture should be considered. For example, I see no reason to allow someone who believes Sharia Law should be the law of the land to be allowed to immigrate to the US. Radical Islam is incompatible with liberalism.

Ludwig von Mises and Thomas Sowell certainly didn't see this as a great violation of classical liberalism.

Under present conditions America and Australia would simply commit suicide by admitting Nazis, Fascists, and Japanese. They could as well directly surrender to the Führer and to the Mikado. Immigrants from the totalitarian countries are today the vanguard of their armies, a fifth column whose invasion would render all measures of defense useless. America and Australia can preserve their freedom, their civilizations, and their economic institutions only by rigidly barring access to the subjects of the dictators. But these conditions are the outcome of etatism. In the liberal past the immigrants came not as pacemakers of conquest but as loyal citizens of their new country.”

In the absence of any migration barriers whatsoever, vast hordes of immigrants from the comparatively overpopulated areas of Europe would, it is maintained, inundate Australia and America. They would come in such great numbers that it would no longer be possible to count on their assimilation. If in the past immigrants to America soon adopted the English language and American ways and customs,

This, it is believed, would now change, and there is real danger that the ascendancy?or more correctly, the exclusive dominion?of the Anglo-Saxons in the United States would be destroyed. This is especially to be feared in the case of heavy immigration on the part of the Mongolian peoples of Asia.
These fears may perhaps be exaggerated in regard to the United States. As regards Australia, they certainly are not. ...
rs.

The present inhabitants of these favored lands fear that some day they could be reduced to a minority in their own country and that they would then have to suffer all the horrors of national persecution to which, for instance, the Germans are today exposed in Czechoslovakia, Italy, and Poland.

Nevertheless, many of our current discussions of immigration issues talk about immigrants in general, as if they were abstract people in an abstract world. But the concrete differences between immigrants from different countries affect whether their coming here is good or bad for the American people.

www.creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/06/13/abstract-immigrants

oyarde
02-07-2018, 09:52 PM

Nobody killed more Apache or Yaqui than those mexicans .

oyarde
02-07-2018, 09:57 PM
I have no real problem with foreigners except most of them are marxist at best . We have enough of that shit now . Persia , Central America , whatever , marxists . They can stay in the shithole they come from .

kahless
02-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Actually that already happened to Africa when Europeans took their countries from them.

Oh come on Ender, LOL. At no time in history did whites have a significant population in Africa and they have always been an extreme minority there. They civilized and fed the majority, until the natives genocided them.

My point has ALWAYS been- fix our own gov and things will become better. Adding more & more laws to fix gov problems only makes us all slaves.

You can't fix government in a democracy of people that support socialism. People that you advocated migrating here.

This is just another exchange with you like many that again proves that you advocate national socialism through immigration.

TheCount
02-07-2018, 11:07 PM
I don't see why this controversial. Culture should be considered.

Which culture? American culture did not come from one particular group of immigrants.

For example, I see no reason to allow someone who believes Sharia Law should be the law of the land to be allowed to immigrate to the US. Radical Islam is incompatible with liberalism.Will we also be turning away Christians who believe that law should have a basis in their religion?

Swordsmyth
02-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Which culture? American culture did not come from one particular group of immigrants.

Will we also be turning away Christians who believe that law should have a basis in their religion?

It's very simple, even you should be able to understand.

If their culture inclines them to change our political culture in ways that reduce freedom we should let few to none in.

Krugminator2
02-07-2018, 11:23 PM

American culture is rooted in classical liberalism. Anyone obviously hostile to those values doesn't need to be an American. For example, there are many countries where a majority of the population thinks honor killings are an acceptable practice. I happen to disagree. It doesn't seem to be a huge infringement of liberty to give extra scrutiny to countries where that kind of view predominates.

Will we also be turning away Christians who believe that law should have a basis in their religion?

No. And it goes without any need for an explanation.

TheCount
02-07-2018, 11:56 PM
American culture is rooted in classical liberalism. Anyone obviously hostile to those values doesn't need to be an American.

Any one? Are we talking about individuals? I ask because the thread is originally about race, which you then equated to culture.

For example, there are many countries where a majority of the population thinks honor killings are an acceptable practice. I happen to disagree. It doesn't seem to be a huge infringement of liberty to give extra scrutiny to countries where that kind of view predominates.

Seems reasonable. But countries do not immigrate. So, again, to what are we giving extra scrutiny?

No. And it goes without any need for an explanation.Because "our" theocrats are better than "their" theocrats?

nikcers
02-07-2018, 11:56 PM
You guys are eating your shit at this point. Oh no the plight of the white man, the government has to protect me i'm a minority. While they plunge the country into something that doesn't even resemble America anymore.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 12:02 AM
You guys are eating your $#@! at this point. Oh no the plight of the white man, the government has to protect me i'm a minority. While they plunge the country into something that doesn't even resemble America anymore.

And foreign communists will prevent that?

The patient is suffering from multiple ailments several of which can kill, we must treat ALL of them.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Any one? Are we talking about individuals? I ask because the thread is originally about race, which you then equated to culture.
Inside the US whites are a majority and they tend to want less government, outside the US in the rest of the world non-whites are the majority and they tend to want more government, race may not directly influence politics but in this world it correlates, our enemies are using it as a barometer of their success in destroying our political culture and that is what the OP is about.

Seems reasonable. But countries do not immigrate. So, again, to what are we giving extra scrutiny?
Read what he said again, it is the people in the countries that are the problem, countries are composed of their people so scrutinizing the country is scrutinizing it's people.

Because "our" theocrats are better than "their" theocrats?
Your question wasn't about theocrats, it was about the cultural basis of our laws in a non-theocratic government.

Ender
02-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Oh come on Ender, LOL. At no time in history did whites have a significant population in Africa and they have always been an extreme minority there. They civilized and fed the majority, until the natives genocided them.

You can't fix government in a democracy of people that support socialism. People that you advocated migrating here.

This is just another exchange with you like many that again proves that you advocate national socialism through immigration.

Riiight..... advocating for less gov, no entitlements, gov out of education, business, medicine etc, is calling for "national socialism".

BTW, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under the French minister of Finance control. Togo and about 13 other african countries still have to pay colonial debt to France.

And our country isn't a democracy, and never has been. It's a Constitutional Republic.

A democracy is 2 wolves & 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner. A Constitutional Republic is 2 wolves & 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner, but lamb is not on the menu.

kahless
02-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Riiight..... advocating for less gov, no entitlements, gov out of education, business, medicine etc, is calling for "national socialism".

In your activism to bring people here that promote those things you are exactly calling for national socialism.

BTW, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under the French minister of Finance control. Togo and about 13 other african countries still have to pay colonial debt to France.

Well there you go, if that is what you believe then the African's should not have lets whites immigrate to Africa and enslave them to France's central bank.

And our country isn't a democracy, and never has been. It's a Constitutional Republic.

For which the preamble explicity states to ourselves and our posterity.

https://i.imgur.com/1wy0ODk.jpg

Anti Federalist
02-08-2018, 02:29 AM

You seem to have this backwards.

Instead of pompously lecturing me, why not go and lecture some of the people that are marching and chanting in the street that I need to be eliminated.

Get them to stand down, and then we'll talk.

Anti Federalist
02-08-2018, 02:35 AM
You guys are eating your shit at this point. Oh no the plight of the white man, the government has to protect me i'm a minority. While they plunge the country into something that doesn't even resemble America anymore.

Yes, that is exactly what the 1965 Immigration Act was designed to do.

Now, that being said, this is more than peoples or races.

It's mindsets.

I don't want a bunch white German socialists invading either.

Limited government, maximum individual freedom and property rights are a tiny minority of thought across the globe today.

Import millions and millions of people, regardless of color, that do not want, understand or believe in that, and you will not have it very much longer.

Simple as that.

So decide.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 02:37 AM
You seem to have this backwards.

Instead of pompously lecturing me, why not go and lecture some of the people that are marching and chanting in the street that I need to be eliminated.

Get them to stand down, and then we'll talk.

Pierz puts everything backwards, I have come to believe it is through malice rather than ignorance.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 02:42 AM

It's mindsets.

Limited government, maximum individual freedom and property rights are a tiny minority of thought across the globe today.

Import millions and millions of people, regardless of color, that do not want, understand or believe in that, and you will not have it very much longer.

Simple as that.

So decide.

The open borders crowd has decided, they want the death of the only society that ever came close to their libertarian ideals so they can virtue signal their purity regarding their warped and excessive interpretation of individual liberty that denies the existence of something real, namely groups and group territory.

nikcers
02-08-2018, 07:47 AM

It's mindsets.

Simple as that.

So decide.
It's funny you mention Nazis, I just feel like I am being suckered, like they are trying to make me embrace primal instincts and treat my neighbor like an adversary because the government wants to divide and conquer..As long as you don't feel like you are being suckered. I feel like I am being suckered..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGAqYNFQdZ4

specsaregood
02-08-2018, 07:55 AM
It's funny you mention Nazis, I just feel like I am being suckered, like they are trying to make me embrace primal instincts and treat my neighbor like an adversary because the government wants to divide and conquer..As long as you don't feel like you are being suckered. I feel like I am being suckered..

Its not the govt making these radicals proclaim that me, my family and AF and his family should be exterminated. Sure, feel free to try holding hands and singing kumbaya with those people, have fun. In the meantime, you call for my death, I'll proclaim that you shouldn't even be allowed in this country and i'll prep for the day you try to back your words up.

Krugminator2
02-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Because "our" theocrats are better than "their" theocrats?

That's correct. Is that really controversial? I don't seem to recall any recent beheadings in the Rose Bowl for drinking alcohol on Sunday. Maybe Mike Huckabee led one and I missed it?

I am a big believer in looking at the empirical evidence. I haven't seen a persuasive case that Sweden, Germany, and the UK are better off with increased Muslim immigration. In fact, the evidence is those Muslims do not assimilate and it is has been a disaster. The unemployment among Muslim refugees is over 50% ten years after immigrating to Sweden.

nikcers
02-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Its not the govt making these radicals proclaim that me, my family and AF and his family should be exterminated. Sure, feel free to try holding hands and singing kumbaya with those people, have fun. In the meantime, you call for my death, I'll proclaim that you shouldn't even be allowed in this country and i'll prep for the day you try to back your words up.
That's where I guess I am a conspiracy theorist then, because I have always thought that the racial demagoguing was always something the deep state did in order to promote their political agenda. I will concede that either these groups are government operated or they are government controlled, the government coopts these groups to promote the deep state agenda. The whites aren't getting anything with Trump as president as this thread title suggests, but the deep states agenda is definitely progressing with their protection.

Ender
02-08-2018, 08:35 AM

It's mindsets.

Simple as that.

So decide.

I don't believe in importing people here, either.

My personal stand is Freedom.
No entitlements: none, nada, zip, no one
States rights
Real capitalism
NO mercantilism
Gold standard
Gov out of business, medicine, education, etc, etc, etc.
Stop bombing other countries
Bring military home & get out of debt
Adhere to the actual Constitution

If the original intent of the Declaration was actually followed, we would all be much freer & immigration would not be a problem.

nikcers
02-08-2018, 08:39 AM

States rights
Real capitalism
NO mercantilism
Gold standard

If the original intent of the Declaration was actually followed, we would all be much freer & immigration would not be a problem.
You're just a pie in the sky liberal in disguise because nothing like that would ever happen in real life. This is real life now, just repeat after me: This is my life now..

Zippyjuan
02-08-2018, 12:33 PM

States rights
Real capitalism
NO mercantilism
Gold standard

Ron Paul: https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

Paul then proceeds to attack numerous economic arguments made against immigration and free trade. In particular he mocks Donald Trump’s claim that it’s a bad thing that immigrants make money and “send it home.” "Economically, who cares?", Paul asks. "They use that money to buy American goods." And he goes on with McAdams to recount entrepreneurs and small business owners they worked with in Congress who relied on immigrant labor, and who should continue to be allowed to access labor, as in any reasonably free economy.

At the core of the matter, however, Paul repeatedly notes that the central problem is a weak economy that cannot absorb new workers, and a welfare state that subsidizes immigration. Just as with anyone, migrants should be permitted to participate in the economy. But the welfare state distorts the benefits of labor moving toward jobs and capital. The solution to this, however, is not walls and government agents, but reductions in the welfare state, and limits on citizenship.

This position, of course, is consistent with Paul's usual laissez-faire positions in that it rejects government solutions in the form of ID cards, surveillance, regulation, and walls. At the same time, it calls for real reductions in government’s size and scope by reducing government controls on employment and labor, while reducing the welfare state. Limitations on citizenship are also consistent with this position since limiting citizenship (ceteris paribus) does not require an expansion of the state or intrusions in the free exercise of private property.

undergroundrr
02-08-2018, 01:00 PM
If you care about individual rights, throwing some more collectivism on top of the collectivism isn't going to get you a good end result.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 03:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGAqYNFQdZ4

But the globalist open borders mafia can be trusted?:confused::rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 03:48 PM

States rights
Real capitalism
NO mercantilism
Gold standard

If we were freer we would be more prosperous and then immigration would be a problem, leeches are drawn to prosperity like moths to a flame and then they destroy freedom if you let them all in.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Ron Paul: https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

Ron Paul is wrong on this, the Elites are engaged in class warfare and they are the ones who benefit when the foreigners use the money they take home to buy American goods.

Too much of anything is destructive and too much foreign labor is not an exception.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 03:54 PM
If you care about individual rights, throwing some more collectivism on top of the collectivism isn't going to get you a good end result.

We aren't adding new collectivism on top of what we have, we are demanding that a lower level of collectivism that is necessary to preserve liberty be enforced.

Border control is one of the first basic functions of a nation.

Zippyjuan
02-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Ron Paul is wrong on this, the Elites are engaged in class warfare and they are the ones who benefit when the foreigners use the money they take home to buy American goods.

Too much of anything is destructive and too much foreign labor is not an exception.

The immigration issue is a distraction. Somebody convenient to blame problems on. Divide and conquer.

Swordsmyth
02-08-2018, 05:41 PM
The immigration issue is a distraction. Somebody convenient to blame problems on. Divide and conquer.

No, it is another front in the war, if we lose it the other fronts will fall to the flank attack.

Raginfridus
02-08-2018, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

Ender
02-08-2018, 08:01 PM

“[T]hey steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children.” —Edmund Spencer

“The emigrants who land at New York, whether they remain in that city or come on in the interior, are not merely ignorant and poor—which might be their misfortune rather than their fault—but they are drunken, dirty, indolent, and riotous, so as to be the objects of dislike and fear to all in whose neighbourhood they congregate in large numbers.” —James Silk Buckingham

These are not quotes from a Trump rally or an “alt-right” message board. These are historical statements from yesteryear describing a despised race of people in America. They are indicative of the sentiment of white people throughout this country who thought a subhuman species good for nothing but work and servitude might ruin America with their crime, poverty and interbreeding with white women. They were not referring to Africans, Mexicans or Muslims.

They were talking about the Irish.
https://www.theroot.com/when-the-irish-weren-t-white-1793358754

Mach
02-08-2018, 09:09 PM

A democracy is 2 wolves & 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner. A Constitutional Republic is 2 wolves & 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner, but lamb is not on the menu.

A Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.

A Republic: The flock votes for which wolves vote on dinner.

A Constitutional Republic: Voting on dinner is expressly forbidden,
and the sheep are armed.

Federal Government: The means by which the sheep will be fooled into
voting for a Democracy.

Freedom: Two hungry wolves looking for dinner and finding a very
well-informed and well-armed sheep.

Anti Federalist
02-09-2018, 04:12 AM

Quite the opposite for me.

We have gotten us into a nine line bind, broke, in wars across the globe, failing infrastructure and loss of faith in freedom and liberty.

Almost all of which can be traced back to government causation or meddling.

We need less government, less taxation, less regulation, less infringement.

Immigrant groups, as a demographic, consistently and in large numbers, vote for and support more of the above.

This is about the only thing I "blame" on them. (assuming, of course, they are not part of the Bolshevik mobs that have been marching about openly calling for my displacement, disenfranchisement or death. If that is the case, fuck them. Throw them out on their ear, and let them piss off back to whatever turd world shitpit they came from)

We need to stop all immigration and get our own house in order.

Ender
02-11-2018, 10:11 AM
A Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.

A Republic: The flock votes for which wolves vote on dinner.

A Constitutional Republic: Voting on dinner is expressly forbidden,
and the sheep are armed.

Federal Government: The means by which the sheep will be fooled into
voting for a Democracy.

Freedom: Two hungry wolves looking for dinner and finding a very
well-informed and well-armed sheep.

I'll take that. ;)