PDA

View Full Version : California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'

Swordsmyth
02-01-2018, 03:27 AM
A California professor’s controversial social justice lecture on "the abolition of white democracy" has gone viral after a student videotaped the anti-Trump presentation and shared it online.
During the talk, Diablo Valley College Professor Albert Ponce labeled President Trump a white supremacist and encouraged students in attendance to violate American laws.
“So we begin with the fact that we exist in a white supremacist, patriarchal, heteronormative, capitalist system,” Ponce says at the outset of his one-hour talk, “White Supremacy in the U.S.” The speech was the first in DVC’s Social Justice Lecture Series for the 2017-2018 academic year.

The political science professor also says the U.S. Constitution is a “white man’s constitution” and praises Karl Marx, who wrote "The Communist Manifesto," as “one of the most profound thinkers in the history of western philosophy.”
Standing in front of a slide showing a picture of Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and which featured the phrase “the abolition of white democracy,” Ponce says, “it is fitting that a white supremacist of old with a white supremacist today exist and sit there smiling in the White House.”
“Abolition. What does abolition mean?” he asks. “Abolition means we must destroy it, not reform it.”
Ponce adds: “No voting’s going to help. No writing your congressperson. We need to smash white supremacy at every institutional level in this state…and we try to use legal means, but are legal means enough?”
A student, during a question and answer period, chimed in by taking Ponce's statements a step further: “When we do abolish this white democracy...it will have to be in conflict...where we have to bear arms, where we’d have to go against and do what is illegal.”
Ponce responds: “Well, what is illegal in the eyes of the state.”

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/31/california-professor-encourages-abolition-white-democracy.html

tod evans
02-01-2018, 04:13 AM
Good luck with that dumb-ass...

timosman
02-01-2018, 04:37 AM
I begin with the premise I am oppressed. Now you owe me.

Anti Federalist
02-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Good luck with that dumb-ass...

"They" are actually having a great deal of luck with it, in colleges, campuses, businesses and government.

"They" are very successful in recruiting fellow travelers of color and weirdosexuals of all stripes, along with any number of self loathing whites.

If white people do not want to find themselves with their heads on pikes, Rwandan style, they had better grow a fucking spine, and fast.

shakey1
02-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Now who's being discriminated against?... segregation reimagined?

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/blogs/33530/2010/12/51882-42136.jpg

Schifference
02-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Is it legal for someone in authority to be encouraging others to do something illegal? Would professor be held liable for illegal actions committed because of his encouragement?

Madison320
02-01-2018, 08:55 AM
A California professor’s controversial social justice lecture on "the abolition of white democracy" has gone viral after a student videotaped the anti-Trump presentation and shared it online.

Now do you see why welfare recipients should not be allowed to vote?

fedupinmo
02-01-2018, 09:11 AM
He won, there's no white democracy here.

undergroundrr
02-01-2018, 10:19 AM
His first mistake is associating trump with capitalism.

timosman
02-01-2018, 11:01 AM
His first mistake is associating trump with capitalism.

GTFO

Swordsmyth
02-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Now do you see why welfare recipients should not be allowed to vote?

If we could get that passed we would have the votes to end welfare, which is even better.

jkr
02-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Ok

Done!

NOW WHAT?

undergroundrr
02-01-2018, 02:52 PM
I would be all for giving white democracy to somebody else, but I'd feel guilty about someone else being debilitated by it.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2018, 02:54 PM
I would be all for giving white democracy to somebody else, but I'd feel guilty about someone else being debilitated by it.

Enjoy the fire when you jump out of that frying pan.

(The pan can be taken off the fire)

timosman
02-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Ok

Done!

NOW WHAT?

Ha ha, they have no plans beyond that! All they want is to dismantle the system.:cool:

undergroundrr
02-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Ha ha, they have no plans beyond that! All they want is to dismantle the system.:cool:

I thought trump was going to do that.

timosman
02-01-2018, 03:49 PM

Where did you get the idea?:cool:

undergroundrr
02-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Where did you get the idea?:cool:

He was the establishment wrecking ball. Turns out the last two words were extraneous.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2018, 03:56 PM

The Establishment is not the same thing as our system of government, whether DJTvsg is going to wreck the establishment is not yet clear but these people make it clear they want to destroy our system of government.

oyarde
02-01-2018, 04:19 PM
White Democracy in California ? Looks to me like it would be the same as any california democracy.

Mach
02-01-2018, 05:39 PM
All he's doing walking back and forth preaching this crap is growing hate.

It goesn't get more racist than this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32xwMTDx9A

tod evans
02-01-2018, 06:48 PM
"They" are actually having a great deal of luck with it, in colleges, campuses, businesses and government.

"They" are very successful in recruiting fellow travelers of color and weirdosexuals of all stripes, along with any number of self loathing whites.

If white people do not want to find themselves with their heads on pikes, Rwandan style, they had better grow a fucking spine, and fast.

It might be different elsewhere but that shit don't float in the Ozarks..

Folks here will accept anybody who wants to act like the rest of us but get too far off plumb and you'll not last long, without neighbors and helping hands life here's a real bitch..

Raginfridus
02-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Abolition was a white man's trick. And why stop at huwite democracy? A turd is a turd, whatever it's color.