PDA

View Full Version : Grassfire Poll Results

wgadget
12-11-2007, 10:04 PM
I don't think this has already been posted. If so, my apologies.

http://www.firesociety.com/article/20083/?src=111

Original_Intent
12-11-2007, 10:14 PM
It was posted earlier.

I suspect some Huckaboo spamming. I know it is ironic because we get accused of that, but seriously in this poll on the question of immigration Huckabee TIES Tancredo for first place as the candidate they feel most likely to secure the border and deal with illegals???? What the HUCK??? And only a third as many believe that Ron Paul would be the best on border security??? HA HA HA I call BS or a very, VERY stupid electorate.

RonPaulFTFW
12-11-2007, 10:48 PM
This is weird.
I think huck is just MSM hype.

Dorfsmith
12-11-2007, 11:33 PM
It was posted earlier.

I suspect some Huckaboo spamming. I know it is ironic because we get accused of that, but seriously in this poll on the question of immigration Huckabee TIES Tancredo for first place as the candidate they feel most likely to secure the border and deal with illegals???? What the HUCK??? And only a third as many believe that Ron Paul would be the best on border security??? HA HA HA I call BS or a very, VERY stupid electorate.

Grassfire is very popular among Christian activists so when grassfire said to send the survey to your friends I would imagine that every Huckabee Christian in the country received it in their email :D I found out about the poll from my Huckabee supporting uncle.