PDA

View Full Version : Bump Mitt's Attacks

InRonWeTrust
12-11-2007, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hei8iDK61do

This Romney ad attacking Minister Huck is skyrocketing toward the front page of youtube. I think we should make it a policy to use our considerable power on youtube to take all attack ads on Huck to page 1 of youtube. :cool:

NewEnd
12-11-2007, 09:54 PM

This Romney ad attacking Minister Huck is skyrocketing toward the front page of youtube. I think we should make it a policy to use our considerable power on youtube to take all attack ads on Huck to page 1 of youtube. :cool:

absolutley. 5 star those bad boys, and leave comments.

francisco
12-11-2007, 09:55 PM

ESPECIALLY if the attack is initiated by supporters of one of the other neocons. When commenting, always speak as if you are one of them. Then THEY catch the backdraft.

This is the part where "what goes around comes around". Karma's a bitch, neocons.

Original_Intent
12-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Heh a lot of people are leaving comments like "Vote Ron Paul" or "great Huck and Mitt are fighting leaving Ron paul the winner".

Maybe a little subtlety here folks? Maybe something more along the lines of "Mitt Romney makes some good points, but I don't trust him that much either". You don't have to post Ron Paul in every single post. Sometimes you have to plant a seed and let it grow.

Don't you think going and making comments like the above "Hooray for RP" really is not that effective -w e already have 10,000 videos for that. In this case it would be best to just feed the fire and stand back. imho :D

progrock
12-11-2007, 10:14 PM
if someone visits that video that never heard of ron paul. they going to know now. other than that it's the same people that already heard of him and simply don't agree because they are war mongerers

hawkeyenick
12-11-2007, 10:15 PM
seems like these are only helping huck for some reason...

user
12-11-2007, 10:17 PM
I hope anyone watching political ads on youtube has heard of Ron Paul by now.

BillyBeer
12-11-2007, 10:19 PM

These wont help Huck...soon he will be slinging mud at Romney on abortion and the sanctuary mansion...I smell a repeat of dean and Gephardt 04.

Highstreet
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Heh a lot of people are leaving comments like "Vote Ron Paul" or "great Huck and Mitt are fighting leaving Ron paul the winner".

Maybe a little subtlety here folks? Maybe something more along the lines of "Mitt Romney makes some good points, but I don't trust him that much either". You don't have to post Ron Paul in every single post. Sometimes you have to plant a seed and let it grow.

Don't you think going and making comments like the above "Hooray for RP" really is not that effective -w e already have 10,000 videos for that. In this case it would be best to just feed the fire and stand back. imho :D

bump

NewEnd
12-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Say stuff like, "Romeny sucks!!! Hes only pro-life because he wants to be president, he will do nothign to overturn Roe V Wade!"

Make the Huck supporters hate Romney.

rich34
12-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Screw the nice guy stuff, Mitt needs to go for the throat and tell everyone how Huck likes to pardon convicted rapist/murders. That should get quite a reaction :D

And besides. If Mitt don't do it now, the Clintons will beat him all the way back to Arkansas with them if he wins the nomination. I sincerely hope the GOP knows that Huckabee will get trounced by Hillary.

dircha
12-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Bumped!

all J's in IL for RP
12-11-2007, 10:58 PM

Conventional wisdom is that negative advertising backfires in Iowa. Are you saying as an Iowan that's what's going on there?

parke
12-11-2007, 11:20 PM
We are lucky.. Paul is the candidate nobody wants to talk about. What do you think is going to happen after the primaries?