PDA

View Full Version : Aggravated!

Lucid American
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm so sick of the defeatest attitude in everyone. Not here, I mean, but elsewhere -- the notion that Paul has no chance of winning, so therefore my enthusiasm and money and support is wasted.

It's really urking me.

My wife's not happy with my contributions, yet she wants to pay the same amount I've contributed for a new comforter. I told her tonight "Ron Paul's my comforter baby -- and Ron Paul's not for sale!" HAHAHA.

Her mom and dad both asked me in separate instances tonight what my plan was after Iowa & New Hampshire. I said Ron Paul's the only one I plan to vote for.

Surprisingly my folks have been muted on my support for Paul (though they called my vote for Badnarik in 2004 a wasted vote).

Why don't people understand the idea of voting one's conscience? Voting one's heart? Voting one's principles?

Screw'em. Let's ROLL!

ctb619
12-11-2007, 09:41 PM
hell yes....keep fighting

BLS
12-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Welcome, my friend. To the time where questioning starts to sink in.

It will pass....and you will ALWAYS remember the day you decided "NO! I'm gonna stick this out for my future, and my families future!"

You will come out the other side a better man for it.

Welcome to BLS's Ron Paul therapy forum.

Start out by saying it....

'Hi, I'm Lucid American, and I'm an addict to freedom.'

bobmurph
12-11-2007, 09:45 PM
The MSM is trying to drive it into the minds of the average voter that Ron Paul cannot win. If you say something enough, eventually people will just believe it. Ron Paul supporters, know that he has the message, experience, support, campaign, and likeable demeanor that can carry him to the GOP nomination...the MSM knows it too...their best defense is to say over and over and over than he can't win so the people who haven't discovered Paul for themselves will just shrug him off has an also-ran.

A MONSTER day on Dec 16th will make this "can't win" message from the MSM impossible to maintain. They will have to attack us head-on, instead of using this underhanded attack at Ron Paul's candidacy.

Just more reason to go ALL IN on Dec 16th and spread the word far and wide!

webber53
12-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Shoulder to Shoulder!
Hold the line!
Hold the line!

Just pop in the 'Patriot' video that Mel Gibson made a few years back!
That ought to get the juices flowing again!!

Broadlighter
12-11-2007, 09:46 PM
My answer to anyone who doubts Ron Paul can win is this:

He'll win if enough people vote for him. We don't need every vote, just enough.

Heck, I've thrown my vote away on candidates who won. I'm not giving into hope and despair. That's what all the other candidates have to offer.

Lucid American
12-11-2007, 09:49 PM
I mean, really, if you don't believe a vote for your choice means anything, then what's the use in voting at all? The republic is made a sham and all this talk, empty.

RPinSEAZ
12-11-2007, 09:52 PM
I find it funny when I get ridiculed for supporting a candidate that has no chance. I just tell them that politics shouldn't be a horse race. They shouldn't be putting money on the politician they think will win, they should be putting money on the politician they want to win. Anything else is stupidity.

fedup100
12-11-2007, 09:59 PM
If Dr. Paul would return this answer to every one that makes this statement "you know you can't win don't you", they would quit saying it.

I want to hear him say this, "Should you and the rest of the MSM stop censoring me from the public, I would win in a landslide and you know it."

That should wilt the ears on the donkey's that spew that crap!!

user
12-11-2007, 10:05 PM
We fight this, of course, by winning.

They'll be talking about this centuries from now.

BLS
12-11-2007, 10:06 PM
We fight this, of course, by winning.

They'll be talking about this centuries from now.

Amen BROTHER!!!

KramerDSP
12-11-2007, 10:08 PM
If Dr. Paul would return this answer to every one that makes this statement "you know you can't win don't you", they would quit saying it.

I want to hear him say this, "Should you and the rest of the MSM stop censoring me from the public, I would win in a landslide and you know it."

That should wilt the ears on the donkey's that spew that crap!!

Brilliant. This MUST be used by RP from here on.

Energy
12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
It is possible to waste your vote, by voting for someone you don't want to become president purely because the media tells you he/she is more popular.