PDA

View Full Version : DAVOS: President Trump Addresses the World Economic Forum

goldenequity
01-26-2018, 07:51 AM
DAVOS: President Trump Addresses the World Economic Forum

start around 18:30 to skip a lot of pompous bs :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI-0o9E7lx0

TER
01-26-2018, 07:52 AM
Great speech by the President. Reinforcing true American values, unlike his usurper predecessor.

devil21
01-26-2018, 11:47 AM
Great speech by the President. Reinforcing true American values, unlike his usurper predecessor.

Oh really? Hmm, it seemed like a eulogy of the global dollar standard to me, with a side of globalism. "America first doesn't mean America alone." He's a nationalist and a globalist, dontchaknow?

Btw, you posted one minute after the OP so you couldn't have watched the speech from the link.

devil21
01-26-2018, 11:59 AM
Speech transcript
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/26/full-text-trump-davos-speech-transcript-370861

Edits received from Netanyahu yesterday:

My administration is proud to have led historic efforts at the united nations security council and all around the world to unite all civilized nations in our campaign of maximum pressure to de-nuke the Korean peninsula. We continue to call on partners to confront Iran's support for terrorists and block Iran's path to a nuclear weapon. We're also working with allies and partners to destroy jihad it terrorist organizations such as ISIS and very successfully so. The nights is leading a very, very broad coalition to deny terrorists control of their territory and populations, to cut off their funding and to discredit their wicked ideology. I am pleased to support that the coalition to defeat ISIS has retaken almost 100% of the territory once held by these killers in Iraq and Syria. There is still more fighting and work to be done. And to consolidate our gains. We are committed to insuring that Afghanistan never again become as safe haven for terrorists who want to commit mass murder to our civilian populations.

TER
01-26-2018, 12:03 PM
I watched it live.

And it was better than any speech Obama ever gave At these type of forums. Or Hillary would’ve given .

devil21
01-26-2018, 04:15 PM
I watched it live.

And it was better than any speech Obama ever gave At these type of forums. Or Hillary would’ve given .

Well that's comforting.

TER
01-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Well that's comforting.

It was very comforting actually. I’m glad you agree.

devil21
01-26-2018, 07:45 PM
It was very comforting actually. I’m glad you agree.

Oh yeah, totally stoked. Which part did you like the most? And how do you think it differed from what Hillary would have said? The part about attacking Iran and staying in Afghanistan forever? Or begging global elites to put their money into the US? Which parts were your favs?

TER
01-26-2018, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah, totally stoked. Which part did you like the most? And how do you think it differed from what Hillary would have said? The part about attacking Iran and staying in Afghanistan forever? Or begging global elites to put their money into the US? Which parts were your favs?

The part when he said he will put American workers and citizens first because he loves his country and it’s citizens. That was one of my favorite parts.

devil21
01-26-2018, 08:28 PM
The part when he said he will put American workers and citizens first because he loves his country and it’s citizens. That was one of my favorite parts.

Yep! "America first does not mean America alone." Eat your heart out, FDR!

I like the part where he went back on his pledge to get out of TPP. And when he told the elites he'd divy up America's resources to the highest foreign bidders. The biggest deals, for sure. And spending even more on military adventurism.

timosman
01-26-2018, 08:32 PM

I like the part where he went back on his pledge to get out of TPP. And when he told the elites he'd divy up America's resources to the highest foreign bidders. The biggest deals, for sure.

He is the best person to liquidate our assets given his experience with bankruptcies.

devil21
01-26-2018, 08:35 PM
He is the best person to liquidate our assets given his experience with bankruptcies.

Exactly and that is why he was selected, as I've posted before. Seems people can't read his speech for what he actually said but rather what they want to hear.

TER
01-26-2018, 08:36 PM

I like the part where he went back on his pledge to get out of TPP. And when he told the elites he'd divy up America's resources to the highest foreign bidders. The biggest deals, for sure. And spending even more on military adventurism.

America alone is something no sane person should agree with. That fact that you have to confabulate that into meaning rampant globalism means you are not a very critical thinker or just a raging antitrumper. Either way, I have lost interest in discussing with you.

As for the TPP, he is playing the game of negotiation. Had Hillary been elected, we would be in the TPP at a great disadvantage, as well as in the Paris accord and worse (you want to talk about military adventurism!), but then again, you can’t seem to live in reality and rather live in an alternate universe where someone other than Trump had a chance to beat Hillary and make the great strides we see today with the backing of the white hats and the military. Sorry, the truth is, Trump was the only one who could beat her (in fact, the good guys came to him to run for the presidency), and I thank God every day for that.

TER
01-26-2018, 08:41 PM
Exactly and that is why he was selected, as I've posted before. Seems people can't read his speech for what he actually said but rather what they want to hear.

Indeed. I am glad you realized your error.

Btw, I never said it was the perfect speech or I agreed with everything. I said it was a great speech and better than what Obama has said or what Hillary would have said. But it seems in your anti trump rage, you failed to grasp that.

devil21
01-26-2018, 09:03 PM
Indeed. I am glad you realized your error.

Btw, I never said it was the perfect speech or I agreed with everything. I said it was a great speech and better than what Obama has said or what Hillary would have said. But it seems in your anti trump rage, you failed to grasp that.

Yep, ya got me. You clearly have a better handle on the speech contents than I do. Keep on making America great TER! I'm sure Foxconn will allow you an extra pee break for your positive comments.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Yep, ya got me. You clearly have a better handle on the speech contents than I do. Keep on making America great TER! I'm sure Foxconn will allow you an extra pee break for your positive comments.

Thanks! I hope so too! I drank a large Arizona ice tea about an hour ago and they usually don’t let me go out for a break until midnight.

devil21
01-26-2018, 09:18 PM
America alone is something no sane person should agree with. That fact that you have to confabulate that into meaning rampant globalism means you are not a very critical thinker or just a raging antitrumper. Either way, I have lost interest in discussing with you.

As for the TPP, he is playing the game of negotiation. Had Hillary been elected, we would be in the TPP at a great disadvantage, as well as in the Paris accord and worse (you want to talk about military adventurism!), but then again, you can’t seem to live in reality and rather live in an alternate universe where someone other than Trump had a chance to beat Hillary and make the great strides we see today with the backing of the white hats and the military. Sorry, the truth is, Trump was the only one who could beat her (in fact, the good guys came to him to run for the presidency), and I thank God every day for that.

I can't find it in my science or math books so can you quickly explain how you managed to prove a negative? You seem to have figured out how to defy mathematics and physics, all before 9am! I can barely get to the gym.

nikcers
01-26-2018, 09:21 PM
I can't find it in my science or math books so can you quickly explain how you managed to prove a negative? You seem to have figured out how to defy mathematics and physics, all before 9am! I can barely get to the gym.
Because we are going to get TPP and its going to come from Trump so it will be Great™ because Trump did it. Full trade war with China, TPP, fines, tarrifs, but its because they are cheaters, not because we won't stop fucking printing money.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:24 PM

The neg rep you sent me came in the mail. Thank you! I get paid extra for that. One day I may catch up to Zippy, but he is a true professional.

As for your comment above, it is not proving a negative. It is making an educated guess. Now, if you think that we would have been better off with Hillary, than please come out and say it. But I warn you, you would probably lose a lot credibility doing so.

nikcers
01-26-2018, 09:26 PM
The neg rep you sent me came in the mail. Thank you! I get paid extra for that. One day I may catch up to Zippy, but he is a true professional.

As for your comment above, it is not proving a negative. It is making an educated guess. Now, if you think that we would have been better off with Hillary, than please come out and say it. But I warn you, you would probably lose a lot credibility doing so.
Trump didn't save us from Hillary he stopped Rand Paul. Trump is Hillary.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Trump didn't save us from Hillary he stopped Rand Paul.

In the world which I live in, Trump did save us from Hillary.

nikcers
01-26-2018, 09:28 PM
In the world which I live in, Trump did save us from Hillary.
So he didn't run against Rand Paul and use fake polls to get him kicked out of the debate? You watch too much fake news, watch more liberty report.

nikcers
01-26-2018, 09:31 PM
Next are you going to tell me in 2011 Trump didn't say if Ron Paul won the republican primary he would run 3rd party?

devil21
01-26-2018, 09:33 PM

You're thanking me for you exposing yourself? Damn I'm good.

I'll refrain from calling you an idiot since I know that you're only playing one for the crowd and a paycheck.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:36 PM
So he didn't run against Rand Paul and use fake polls to get him kicked out of the debate? You watch too much fake news, watch more liberty report.

You should join reality where Trump beat Hillary. Would Rand have beaten her? I don’t know. According to the crumbs being dropped by a certain insider (who has been proven right over and over gain), the white hats prevented a large amount of the voter fraud which was going to ensure Hillary a win. Would they have done this for Rand as well? I like to think so.

Either way, Rand didn’t win and Trump did, and they have been working together on several programs and seem to respect one another. Sorry you want to be stuck in the 2016 and not be appreciative of the greater mess we avoided because Trump won.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:36 PM
Next are you going to tell me in 2011 Trump didn't say if Ron Paul won the republican primary he would run 3rd party?

Don’t care. I wish he did. We would have avoided a second term of Obama.

nikcers
01-26-2018, 09:38 PM
Don’t care. I wish he did. We would have avoided a second term of Obama.
Your glad Trump campaigned for Mitt Romney and told everyone not to vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa caucus? He said it would be a wasted vote.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:38 PM
You're thanking me for you exposing yourself? Damn I'm good.

Listen, I have to admit when someone is good. You are really good.

I'll refrain from calling you an idiot since I know that you're only playing one for the crowd and a paycheck.

Wooh. Thanks man. I need this paycheck. $14.50 an hour doesn’t seem like much, but it helps pay the bills.

TER
01-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Your glad Trump campaigned for Mitt Romney and told everyone not to vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa caucus? He said it would be a wasted vote.

No. I don’t think that was very nice. Especially since I maxed out over $4K dollars to Rand’s campaign one money bomb.

But I forgive Trump now. And am very happy he won and is kicking ass.

nikcers
01-27-2018, 08:43 PM
No. I don’t think that was very nice. Especially since I maxed out over $4K dollars to Rand’s campaign one money bomb.

But I forgive Trump now. And am very happy he won and is kicking ass.
Will you still like Trump when he signs a trade deal with Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam- as economic warfare against China?