PDA

View Full Version : Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger

enhanced_deficit
01-21-2018, 06:30 PM
Pretty strong language, she also called him "cadet bone spurs":

https://image.cagle.com/201917/1155/201917.png

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

By Brandon Carter - 01/20/18

https://content.newsinc.com/jpg/2124/33451937/69630405.jpg?t=1516479240

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (http://thehill.com/people/tammy-duckworth) (D-Ill.) tore into President Trump on the Senate floor Saturday, calling him a “five-deferment draft dodger” and slamming him for his comments toward North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
“Does he even know that there are service members who are in harm’s way right now, watching him, looking for their commander in chief to show leadership, rather than [trying] to deflect blame?” Duckworth said. “Or that his own Pentagon says that the short-term funding plans he seems intent on pushing is actually harmful to not just the military, but to our national security?”
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you'd stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger."
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

osan
01-21-2018, 10:05 PM
Weren't democrats and other so-called "lefties" the very epitome of the average draft dodger?

Typical hypocrite. Kind of rough on the eyes, too, I would add.

They whined and wept and wooned over the "disrespek" showed to Obammy, yet here they are with Trump, only far, far worse. It is at times difficult for me to choke down the desire that spikes upward from this tiny corner of myself - the midbrain creature that cherishes honor and would see slain in the most hideously cruel ways those who are stupid and corrupt, as exemplified by this nasty, gaspingly ugly "woman".

Verily I tell thee unto thy depthless nausea that God is a creature with the most ghastly evil sense of humor, and the joke is on every decent man who walketh the earth.

Origanalist
01-21-2018, 10:15 PM
Weren't democrats and other so-called "lefties" the very epitome of the average draft dodger?

Typical hypocrite. Kind of rough on the eyes, too, I would add.

They whined and wept and wooned over the "disrespek" showed to Obammy, yet here they are with Trump, only far, far worse. It is at times difficult for me to choke down the desire that spikes upward from this tiny corner of myself - the midbrain creature that cherishes honor and would see slain in the most hideously cruel ways those who are stupid and corrupt, as exemplified by this nasty, gaspingly ugly "woman".

Verily I tell thee unto thy depthless nausea that God is a creature with the most ghastly evil sense of humor, and the joke is on every decent man who walketh the earth.

I don't know osan, maybe you're talking about the political class when you say it's now worse. On that I agree, they're going batshit and obummer never suffered such from team red.

Influenza
01-21-2018, 10:19 PM
I have more respect for draft dodging than unremorsefully volunteering to fight for the US Military aka the greatest purveyor of terrorism on the planet

Raginfridus
01-21-2018, 10:38 PM
https://media.gq.com/photos/57ed5dee063096110cee44a5/3:2/w_640/tammy-duckworth.jpeg

Enter Rahm Emanuel, chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, who dug up a pro-war candidate, Tammy Duckworth. Although she had both her legs blown off in Iraq, she has remained committed to "staying the course" in Iraq (2). Duckworth had no political experience and did not live in the 6th District, but Rahm Emanuel raised a million dollars for her and brought in Dem heavyweights Joe Lieberman, Barak Obama, John Kerry, John Edwards and Hillary Clinton to support her. Despite all this help and with the Cegelis campaign virtually penniless, Duckworth barely managed to eke out a [primary election] victory by a measly four percentage points.http://www.chicagonow.com/dennis-byrnes-barbershop/2016/11/tammy-duckworth-is-rahm-emanuels-handmaiden/

... Gotta love the freak show that is Illinois.

r3volution 3.0
01-21-2018, 11:03 PM
I have more respect for draft dodging than unremorsefully volunteering to fight for the US Military aka the greatest purveyor of terrorism on the planet

What if said draft dodger remorselessly volunteers others to fight, while throwing yuge amounts of loot at defense contractors?

osan
01-21-2018, 11:10 PM
I don't know osan, maybe you're talking about the political class when you say it's now worse. On that I agree, they're going batshit and obummer never suffered such from team red.

That, and the common man as well. The sorts of comments I'd hear about Obammy were nothing compared with what I hear, see, and read about Trump.

It is interesting to see that Comedy Central has devoted entire shows to Trump including the one hosted by that black asshole Noah something or other. A wholesale phag from the shit-hole South Africa who lives here precisely because SA is such a dangerous and rotten place. He is given asylum and thanks the host with his mean-spirited drivel. Should send his ass back and let the animals have at him.

If Trump had any sense, he would import the white South Africans by the hundreds of thousands. Their farmers are world-class producers and they are being exterminated. It is interesting to note how their existential plight is being wholly ignored by media because it's the black shits who are doing the killing of whites, which doesn't quite fit the white-people-be-evil-,-black-people-be-po'-vikkims narrative.

I'd let every last one of them in. Within a year I suspect there'd be nary an individual left in SA. The black ones would be unable to feed themselves.

What a world.

I wonder how another 100-day war would be handled by the current raft of media douches. Black victims. Black perps. I bet it would somehow be all blamed on white people.

osan
01-21-2018, 11:13 PM
What if said draft dodger remorselessly volunteers others to fight, while throwing yuge amounts of loot at defense contractors?

If you have a point to make, you should do so. This innuendo crap is for the birds.

osan
01-21-2018, 11:14 PM
https://media.gq.com/photos/57ed5dee063096110cee44a5/3:2/w_640/tammy-duckworth.jpeg

http://www.chicagonow.com/dennis-byrnes-barbershop/2016/11/tammy-duckworth-is-rahm-emanuels-handmaiden/

Learn to spell right, God damn it. Ill-Annoy.

Got it?

RIGHT!

PS: hot legs.

r3volution 3.0
01-21-2018, 11:15 PM
If you have a point to make, you should do so. This innuendo crap is for the birds.

I'm sorry, let me spell it out for you...

Trump is a draft dodger who grew up to advocate for war and increased military spending.

https://aintnogod.com/ipb/uploads/gallery/category_4/gallery_298_4_87.jpg

Weston White
01-21-2018, 11:44 PM
It is not draft-dodging when there is no imminent threat to the borders of the United States. Drafts are not for political wars, undeclared wars, to procure resources for robber-barons, or to cease foreign civil wars.

r3volution 3.0
01-21-2018, 11:51 PM
It is not draft-dodging when there is no imminent threat to the borders of the United States.

Draft dodging means illegally evading the draft, plain and simple - the nature of the war is irrelevant.

Of course, Trump's draft dodging isn't really the problem. The problem is his subsequent warmongering.

The fact that he was a draft dodger is just hypocritical icing on the cake.

It would be the same as a tax evader getting elected and proposing higher taxes, for instance.

osan
01-21-2018, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry, let me spell it out for you...

Trump is a draft dodger who grew up to advocate for war and increased military spending.

https://aintnogod.com/ipb/uploads/gallery/category_4/gallery_298_4_87.jpg

Thank you for speaking directly for once. This is how communications should be. Leave the fancy poetic verse thing for fancy poetic verse. Clarity begets clarity and understanding, which I feel is important where certain topics are concerned.

As for chickenhawks, let us be sensible. If you want war and can get someone else to do the fighting in your place, you would be a wholesale idiot to go and do it yourself, all notions of honor notwithstanding. I mean, come on now. Of course, the better position is to advocate for copious fucking in preference to fighting. But if you're going to be of the "make war" clan, finding suckers to do the dying for you only makes rational sense. We don't have to like it, mind you, but should at least acknowledge the sensibility of it.

Weston White
01-21-2018, 11:54 PM
Draft dodging means illegally evading the draft, plain and simple - the nature of the war is irrelevant.

Of course, Trump's draft dodging isn't really the problem. The problem is his subsequent warmongering.

It would be the same as a tax evader getting elected and proposing higher taxes, for instance.

If a draft is wanting, it is not an authorized draft and cannot be dodging it. Similarly as when law enforcement issues somebody an unlawful command.

Raginfridus
01-22-2018, 12:00 AM
Both warmongers are colossal jackoffs. If Ducksoup doesn't mind losing her legs for nothing, that's awesome - power to ya, chickee! If Trump wants to commandeer and chief a warpath across Asia, he can do so stretched across the prow of the Reagan all by his lonesome. We don't need the oil either's selling.

r3volution 3.0
01-22-2018, 12:01 AM
Thank you for speaking directly for once.

This is how communications should be. Leave the fancy poetic verse thing for fancy poetic verse. Clarity begets clarity and understanding, which I feel is important where certain topics are concerned.

Ah, yes, thanks for the tip...

As for chickenhawks, let us be sensible. If you want war and can get someone else to do the fighting in your place, you would be a wholesale idiot to go and do it yourself, all notions of honor notwithstanding. I mean, come on now. Of course, the better position is to advocate for copious fucking in preference to fighting. But if you're going to be of the "make war" clan, finding suckers to do the dying for you only makes rational sense. We don't have to like it, mind you, but should at least acknowledge the sensibility of it.

...and I don't, that being my point.

r3volution 3.0
01-22-2018, 12:02 AM
If a draft is wanting, it is not an authorized draft and cannot be dodging it. Similarly as when law enforcement issues somebody an unlawful command.

I don't know why you're arguing that draft dodging can be justified, as I never said anything to the contrary.

Once again, the problem with Trump's draft dodging is the hypocrisy of it.

osan
01-22-2018, 12:03 AM
...and I don't, that being my point.

Fair enough. I'm on the same page.

Weston White
01-22-2018, 12:03 AM
I don't know why you're arguing that draft dodging can be justified, as I never said anything to the contrary.

Oh, only that is a moot issue.

r3volution 3.0
01-22-2018, 12:07 AM
Oh, only that is a moot issue.

How so?

Swordsmyth
01-22-2018, 12:58 AM

It's not hypocrisy until he institutes a draft.

Duckbrain is a typical Demoncrat sophist, what does avoiding the draft have to do with paying those who volunteered?

r3volution 3.0
01-22-2018, 01:27 AM
It's not hypocrisy until he institutes a draft.

Duckbrain is a typical Demoncrat sophist, what does avoiding the draft have to do with paying those who volunteered?

Those are fine orange hairs you're splitting...

angelatc
01-22-2018, 08:59 AM

http://www.chicagonow.com/dennis-byrnes-barbershop/2016/11/tammy-duckworth-is-rahm-emanuels-handmaiden/

I lived there when a lot of this was happening. They completely redrew the districts with the sole intention of getting the TEA Party guy who beat Melissa Bean (forget his name....) out and her in.

She's a tax cheat.

angelatc
01-22-2018, 09:01 AM

He was 4F. She might not think his bone spurs warranted a deferral but the draft board did.

Influenza
01-22-2018, 09:44 AM
yea thats awful, but I doubt ms. duckworth thinks the same

Valli6
01-22-2018, 09:52 AM
pure name calling with no meaningful argument = immature and stupid.

It's pointless to have any argument over duckworth's cheap theatrics. She has zilch to offer.

oyarde
01-22-2018, 11:22 AM
Effing illinois . Shithole .

Cleaner44
01-22-2018, 12:50 PM
Draft = Slavery

I am anti-draft.

All humans should always have the right to do everything in their power to avoid being enslaved.

timosman
01-22-2018, 12:57 PM
All humans should always have the right to do everything in their power to avoid being enslaved.

Can't we all just get along? Why can't you pretend like everybody else? What is wrong with you?:cool:

oyarde
01-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Illinois National Guard Helicopter Pilot born in Bangkok Thailand . She has to be like a golden goose to the Dems .