07-01-2007, 10:45 PM
She needs a full body shot.... :D

foofighter20x
07-01-2007, 11:20 PM

Check out her Shakespeare video... there's kinda one there

richard1984
07-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Haha! I'm sorry, but those first two replies are really funny.
I just hope people listen as much as they watch.
(I hear ya, though.)

andrewgreve
07-02-2007, 12:48 AM

Rachel is happily married.

As regards to the content...the Hans Hoppe book she mentioned was The Myth of National Defense. For a taste of where Hoppe is coming from, check out this 40 minute lecture by him, entitled: A World Without Theft

Listen here: http://www.mises.org/MultiMedia/mp3/misescircle2006b/Hoppe.mp3

foofighter20x
07-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Rachel is happily married.

They all say that...

I kid! I kid! :p :D

Electric Church
07-02-2007, 04:18 AM
no thanks

Aborell
07-02-2007, 04:21 AM
what is this it is almost as if she is a female

CJLauderdale4
07-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Rachel is beautiful!!!....Inside, I mean!! Come'on!!

Are there international "Dog the Bounty Hunters" out there?? I'm sure there are. I guess they wouldn't be doing any worse than the politicians running this war at this point - maybe not a bad idea.

I honestly feel that the administration doesn't want to kill or capture Bin Laden, due to his family being let out of the US just 4 days afer 9/11, and the result of increased worldwide terrorism since 9/11. I think they are actually listening to the CIA on "blowback" when it comes to this one.

Bradley in DC
07-02-2007, 06:15 AM
I honestly feel that the administration doesn't want to kill or capture Bin Laden, due to his family being let out of the US just 4 days afer 9/11, and the result of increased worldwide terrorism since 9/11. I think they are actually listening to the CIA on "blowback" when it comes to this one.

The bin Laden family members are not only not responsible for Osama's actions and are estranged from many years prior 9/11, but they have denounced his ideology and methods.

andrewgreve
07-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Are there international "Dog the Bounty Hunters" out there?? I'm sure there are. I guess they wouldn't be doing any worse than the politicians running this war at this point - maybe not a bad idea.

It's all about the incentives created by the system. In government, the incentive is for the people at the top of the pyramid to use force against lower rungs, thus preserving and gaining their own power. The government's incentive is to create a foreign war so they can capture their real target: their own population. See Orwell: "The object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory, but to keep the nature of society in tact." This "society", as Orwell calls his world, is not at all what I would call an actual society. Real society is about people coming together to work together and trade to achieve common values, such as if you are a doctor and I am a farmer, and we trade medical services and food. The Ron Paul rEVOLution is society.

I use the analogy of going to the USSR and having a proud Soviet citizen tell me that he is so proud to be a Soviet because his government is the best in the world. When I ask why this is so, he responds, "Because one of the most important things in life is food, and without the government, there would be no food in my country. The government provides all the food. Only the government can provide food." Clearly, growing up in societies where the food production is not monopolized by the state, we view this statement as silly. Now place yourself outside of this society, and apply the same principle to the production of any good or service, even the ones we so often claim are "so important the government must provide them," like health care, education, police and even military services. (There is a big difference between a police or military force, and a police or military service in my book.)