PDA

View Full Version : You think the recent Huckabee surge was a mistake created by Faux News?

theseus51
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I think Faux News and other conservative media always wanted Giuliani. They have been plugging him since forever. They saw the threat of Romney, and decided a good counter would be for Huckabee to try and split the votes where Romney was strong (early primary states).

Huckabee had a natural following in social issues, an area which was absolutely not going to Giuliani, so they figured why not pump this guy up to take votes from Mitt Romney enough for Giuliani's "late primary" strategy to work. If you watched the older Faux News and other articles about Huckabee, they are always glowing with praise. Now they are not.

Now that Huckabee is getting too high up in the polls, the conservatives have to knock him back down, to make sure their original plan, of Giuliani winning, is going to work. Just a theory.

AlexMerced
12-11-2007, 08:28 PM
yeah, it sure seems that way, the establishment does seem kinda angry about Huckabees surge judging by the level even fox has been chastizing Huckabee, Kinda enjoy watching both sides suffer.

Now they got their hands to busy trying to diminish Huckabee from making the party look like complete lunatics and are too distracted to flood the MSM with RP hit pieces

conner_condor
12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
They want Hillary I am telling you all. I am serious people. Murdoch has been doing fund raising for her. Hillary is their candidate. Everything is a stage a smoke screen. They will bring huck down.Watch and see,they made him they can destroy him and they will. RP is a self made man,They can't hurt him and only ignore him and they will fail. Huck is going to be easy to bring down.

1913_to_2008
12-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes, all of this shit is Rigged. They want Rudy and Hillary, then Hillary as the winner. We need to take these people down and win this thing. A lot of people on this board would say that we're conspiracy theorist but, I prefer to say that they're in the dark with the rest of the sheople.

We also need to watch for voter fraud. we can worry about that after the 16th

Richandler
12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Iono. The evangelicals are going to flock to Huckabee. The man says he wants to take the country back for Christ.

conner_condor
12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Iono. The evangelicals are going to flock to Huckabee. The man says he wants to take the country back for Christ.

Well we seen what one man did claiming to be a christian. Well there are many people who can see right thru huck.He is not going to get all the christian votes.He will get the blinded ones but that is all. I feel for the people who have been sucked into this by the media to vote for him and donated to him and then seeing what kinda man he really is.