PDA

View Full Version : The politics of crying wolf (when do the sheeple wake up?)

ChristianAnarchist
01-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Another major date passes without any significant terror event. I've pointed this out several times in the past and I caution people when they start getting scared of the hyped "threats" of terror that we hear constantly from the goonerment. Before every major holiday or large sporting event or political rally "they" (the goonerment goonsquad*) rile up the sheeple over concerns for their "safety" from all these "terrorists" running rampant in the good ole' USA...

I'm going to state this again because it seems way too many people are fooled --- THERE AIN'T NO TERRORISTS!!! (at least not a number great enough to show up in a statistical graph)

Yes, it would be stupid of me to say there are ZERO. In the statement above we are talking about numbers that would actually change a formula. This number is probably somewhere under .0000000001% of the population but we will refer to it as "x".

At least not a significant number to do any more than kill a few random people which happens in places like Detroit and Chicago every day. Very few people in the world are capable of simply killing innocents for an ideology. Of those very tiny numbers most of them have no MEANS to commit the horrible deeds they would like to commit. Many have no money and perhaps are on welfare. Some my be living in mental health facilities. They don't have the means to even rent a truck to run people over. A big terrorist attack takes planning. It takes money. It takes drive.

People with mean (money) have too much to lose to execute a terrorist attack. They will lose their homes, bank accounts, family and their life. It's a huge step to take and of those who have the means to do it, the number willing to do so is even smaller than "x" above. Even in Las Vegas I think the real shooters walked and they left that poor sap shot in the head to take the heat (probably goonerment men did it). You have to pay people a lot to pull this thing off.

If you simply look at "who benefits" you will probably be right more than wrong. The only ones who benefit from all the sheeple being scared of "terrorists" who don't exist is the goonerment. Keep everyone scared and they will allow you to violate their liberty daily and they will even thank you for doing so... The scheme is working marvelously...

*Definition of goonerment goonsquad is ANYONE who works for a goonerment agency in any capacity - includes dog-catcher.

asurfaholic
01-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Can’t forget that those who do have some delusional thoughts of harming others tend to get “help” from the FBI. Without the “help” they would have had no means to do anything drastic enough.

XNavyNuke
01-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Given the choice, almost everyone will opt to take the blue pill. Forcing the red pill down the throat of a sufficient number of individuals would seem to violate NAP. Therefore it follows that most are happy to be sheeple and will never "wake up." Ranchers are happy in their role of master, herding dogs are happy in their slightly elevated position, and sheep are happy being sheep.

Happy 2018.

XNN

ChristianAnarchist
01-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Can’t forget that those who do have some delusional thoughts of harming others tend to get “help” from the FBI. Without the “help” they would have had no means to do anything drastic enough.

Yup, almost without exception the goonerment goonsquad looks for those troubled individuals who would most likely live out their lives only hurting a few individuals around them and they set them up to take the fall for some ee-uge "terrorist" plot they never could have done without the goons help...

Zippyjuan
01-01-2018, 07:00 PM
When George W Bush was running for re-election, every time he would start to slip in the polls, they would issue some vague "new terror alert". Strangely, the alarms went quiet after the election was over. I wonder why.

RonZeplin
01-01-2018, 07:15 PM
When George W Bush was running for re-election, every time he would start to slip in the polls, they would issue some vague "new terror alert". Strangely, the alarms went quiet after the election was over. I wonder why.

Senators Kerry & Edwards were resting after their herculean effort to get dubya reelected.