PDA

View Full Version : Remember to write to Iowa!

fortilite
12-11-2007, 07:52 PM
We still have 200k Iowa letters that need to be written and SENT by the 18th at the LATEST. The earlier the better. If you can even do 100 that would be amazing. Please take a look at this forum if you haven't yet:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220

These are 200k letters to REGISTERED Iowa independents. Can you think of a better way to reach them then a letter in a hand written envelope? They will open the envelope and read the letter inside. We're getting down to the wire so don't worry about hand writing the letter, just hand write the envelope.

VoteRonPaul2008
12-11-2007, 07:55 PM
I already did this awhile back, plust I'm a bit busy now.. Paul supporters should get on it..

You know what else I was thinking, why not send Ron Paul brochures to people in Iowa?

fortilite
12-11-2007, 07:59 PM
We've definitely slowed down. We need to keep it up, every letter counts. We can't stop until we are done, this is the most important grassroots effort in Iowa.

WilliamC
12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Greetings All,

Out of the 341 I've mailed only 6 have been returned, 5 as undeliverable and 1, for who knows why, for insufficient postage. That means 335 letters have been delivered.

Id like to get another batch done, but I'm also saving my money for the 16th. I have managed to interest a coworker so hopefully she will be writing some as well.

If any of you reading this haven't done so please take at least 20, that's just one book of stamps.

William C Colley