PDA

View Full Version : Roy Moore Files Complaint for Election Fraud: DEMS Cheated; We Have the Proof

goldenequity
12-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Roy Moore Takes Polygraph and Files Complaint for Election Fraud: DEMS Cheated; We Finally Have the Proof
https://truepundit.com/roy-moore-takes-polygraph-files-complaint-election-fraud-dems-cheated-finally-proof/

"the probability of the election results in these precincts happening naturally is “less than one in 15 billion.”

MONTGOMERY, Ala. – An election complaint was filed today on behalf of Roy S. Moore and Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate in the Circuit Court of Montgomery Alabama.
The purpose of the complaint is to
►preserve evidence of potential election fraud and
►to postpone the certification of Alabama’s Special Election by Secretary of State John Merrill
►until a thorough investigation of potential election fraud, that improperly altered the outcome of this election, is conducted.

Three national Election Integrity experts reached the same independent conclusion: “with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty…election fraud occurred.”

Also provided in the complaint is an affidavit from Judge Roy Moore stating that he successfully completed a polygraph test
confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false.

Secretary of State John Merrill, along with Governor Kay Ivey and Attorney General Steve Marshall, will make their decision regarding certification today, December 28.

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/iamnjh/popcorn-gazelle.gif

ChristianAnarchist
12-28-2017, 07:36 AM
Election fraud! How shocking!!!

Ron Paul 2008, 2012...

timosman
12-28-2017, 07:45 AM
Election fraud! How shocking!!!

Ron Paul 2008, 2012...

Those elections were way more important than a senate race in AL. It is amazing they couldn't let it go and walked into a trap, instead of restraining themselves to virtue signaling and making jokes about AL voters.

Jamesiv1
12-28-2017, 08:56 AM
That would be awesome if Moore gets a recount and wins.

Voluntarist
12-28-2017, 12:19 PM
xxxxx

samforpaul
12-28-2017, 12:25 PM
Ooh, ooh ... "and if rainbow farting unicorns were real" ... don't forget that.
And if there really were a genie that granted three wishes (and don't forget to wish for more wishes).
Yeah man, that would be awesome!

Uncalled for.

Voluntarist
12-28-2017, 12:49 PM
xxxxx

Influenza
12-28-2017, 01:03 PM
GO ROY MOORE! TALIBAN 2020!

Brian4Liberty
12-28-2017, 01:09 PM
Done deal, rejected by the court. Somehow, if this was the other way around, I'd wager the odds of the court stopping Roy Moore from taking the seat would be much better.

Raginfridus
12-28-2017, 01:10 PM
At least the Taliban can end the war on drugs...

dannno
12-28-2017, 01:28 PM
Also provided in the complaint is an affidavit from Judge Roy Moore stating that he successfully completed a polygraph test
confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false.

This should be big news..

Zippyjuan
12-28-2017, 01:44 PM
The Republican Secretary of State said he saw no evidence of any voter fraud and has certified the election results rejecting Moore's claims and declaring Jones the winner.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/john-merrill-roy-moore-doug-jones-alabama-cnntv/index.html

Alabama certifies Jones' win over Moore

Alabama on Thursday certified Democrat Doug Jones' victory over Republican Roy Moore in this month's special Senate election.

Moore had refused to concede in the wake of the election result. On Wednesday, he filed an election complaint alleging voter fraud may have occurred, calling for a delay in the certification of the results that declared Jones officially the winner and asked for "a new special election."

Alabama Circuit Judge Johnny Hardwick, however, denied Moore's attempt Thursday afternoon.

"Will this affect anything?" Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said on CNN's "New Day" Thursday morning, referring to Moore's challenge. "The short answer to that is no."

In a statement Thursday, Jones said he was "looking forward to going to work" in the new year.

Jamesiv1
12-28-2017, 02:02 PM
Ooh, ooh ... "and if rainbow farting unicorns were real" ... don't forget that.
And if there really were a genie that granted three wishes (and don't forget to wish for more wishes).
Yeah man, that would be awesome!
You sir, are no lover of liberty.

dannno
12-28-2017, 02:12 PM
The Republican Secretary of State said he saw no evidence of any voter fraud and has certified the election results rejecting Moore's claims and declaring Jones the winner.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/john-merrill-roy-moore-doug-jones-alabama-cnntv/index.html

What about the bimbo fraud?

sparebulb
12-28-2017, 02:18 PM

I'm sending you a congratulations message on your Doug Jones victory, Zippy.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.png

phill4paul
12-28-2017, 02:39 PM
First, Moore should have gotten out ahead of his accusers and taken a polygraph BEFORE the election. And he should have kept campaigning instead of squirreling up. Thosoe two things could have swung 20k voters. Second he needs about another $970,000 to pay for the challenge. I don't think a go-fund-me is going to do it for him.

Voluntarist
12-28-2017, 09:19 PM
xxxxx

phill4paul
12-28-2017, 10:23 PM
And he should have released the details of the polygraph report rather than issuing his own affidavit that he passed.
But jeesh, there are multiple threads on RPF about beating polygraphs - why is anyone taking this as serious evidence?

8 months in federal prison for teaching people to beat lie-detectors (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?427201-8-months-in-federal-prison-for-teaching-people-to-beat-lie-detectors&highlight=polygraph)
Full Details of My Attempted Entrapment For Teaching Polygraph Countermeasures (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?432277-Full-Details-of-My-Attempted-Entrapment-For-Teaching-Polygraph-Countermeasures&highlight=polygraph)
NSA Whistleblower Reveals How To Beat a Polygraph Test (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?391343-NSA-Whistleblower-Reveals-How-To-Beat-a-Polygraph-Test&highlight=polygraph)

I take it about as serious as evidence than a forged yearbook.

osan
12-28-2017, 10:51 PM
I'm sending you a congratulations message on your Doug Jones victory, Zippy.

A small explosive device would have been better.

CMoore
12-31-2017, 12:00 AM
I do not understand why people who are supporters of Ron Paul and liberty in general are voicing support for Roy Moore. He is anything but a liberty candidate. He is a theocrat and has no respect for the rule of law as evidenced by his being removed TWICE from the Alabama Supreme Court for disobeying a higher court and then for judicial misconduct. Maybe not being from Alabama, you all do not know much about him, but if you did, I don't see how you can support him. The society envisioned by Roy Moore is anything but a free one. If he had his way you would all be bound by his ultra conservative religious beliefs. Is that what you want? Even if you do not like Doug Jones, it is no reason to support the likes of Roy Moore. Libertarian Ron Bishop was running a write-in campaign in Alabama. He did not do very well, but I am afraid Alabama is just going to be a late adopter of Libertarian thought.

Anti Federalist
12-31-2017, 05:23 AM
I do not understand why people who are supporters of Ron Paul and liberty in general are voicing support for Roy Moore. He is anything but a liberty candidate. He is a theocrat and has no respect for the rule of law as evidenced by his being removed TWICE from the Alabama Supreme Court for disobeying a higher court and then for judicial misconduct. Maybe not being from Alabama, you all do not know much about him, but if you did, I don't see how you can support him. The society envisioned by Roy Moore is anything but a free one. If he had his way you would all be bound by his ultra conservative religious beliefs. Is that what you want? Even if you do not like Doug Jones, it is no reason to support the likes of Roy Moore. Libertarian Ron Bishop was running a write-in campaign in Alabama. He did not do very well, but I am afraid Alabama is just going to be a late adopter of Libertarian thought.

He attracted the right enemies and was supportive of both Ron and Randal.

That was good enough for me.

Of course the traitorous, treacherous, worthless GOP sandbagged him (the way the tried to do with Ron many times in Texas) and flipped a senate seat in the reddest of red states to blue.

Mission Accomplished.

nobody's_hero
12-31-2017, 05:30 AM
I take it about as serious as evidence than a forged yearbook.

The case against him was fairly weak, but what I find most alarming is that the mainstream media was able to replay it over and over and over until it became damning evidence.

It would seem the media outlets are back up to full strength again. It was fun kicking them when they were down though.