PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs is the last remaining true journalist

Starks
12-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I may not agree with him all the time, but he is very educated on the issues he talks about

InRonWeTrust
12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Lou should run as Ron's VP.

Mortikhi
12-11-2007, 07:49 PM
And cafferty!

integrity
12-11-2007, 08:03 PM
I like Dobbs. I am reading his book "independence day" and its pretty good eye opener. He is a true Patriot, but he does expect government to do more than Paul would like, but Lou thinks if its done right it would work.

I would vote for Lou if he ran as an independent, if RP didn't get in.

apc3161
12-11-2007, 08:06 PM
I like Dobbs. I am reading his book "independence day" and its pretty good eye opener. He is a true Patriot, but he does expect government to do more than Paul would like, but Lou thinks if its done right it would work.

I would vote for Lou if he ran as an independent, if RP didn't get in.

Lou is a nice and sincere guy and I respect him for that. The problem is, his ideas are very intelligent. He is pretty much completely against free trade and outsourcing.

For instance he accuses American companies that outsource as anti-patriotic company that cause people to lose jobs, but the evidence shows that outsources in fact have added the largest amount of jobs to our labor force.

"Lou thinks if its done right it would work" The problem is, its never done right, and even when it is, it doesn't work.

Again, hes honest, sincere, patriotic and kind. I just disagree with him on a lot of economic issues.

integrity
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
yea, Government should ideally be there to insure our liberty, but RP isn't going to get rid of all the Govt that he wants to. People are too dependent. Lou could be a big help to RP in that area....

Richandler
12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Actually Lou Dobbs is horrible neo journalist.

John Stossel, now there is a real journalist.

conner_condor
12-11-2007, 08:39 PM
And cafferty!

Yes,Cafferty is a good guy.He doesn't give a F/K what he says. He kinda seem on the edge of suicide and who cares if you fire my ass. Seriously that guy is truthful and says what he wants.Kinda like al bundy married with children,I have nothing to loose.:D:D

user
12-11-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't know why so many of you like Dobbs and Buchanan. At least you're all voting for RP.

SeanEdwards
12-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Lou is a bloviating gasbag. He constantly gets all worked up and irate and looks like he's going to have an aneurysm right there on live television. And his constant psuedo self-promotion as an independent candidate for President is pure lame. His campaign to get people to register as independent is silly, and so is his constant agitating on behalf of a couple of lying corrupt border agents who shot some fleeing suspect and then thought they could cover it up.

He occasionally brings up some valid points, but overall, he irritates me and should probably enjoy a steaming mug of STFU.

apc3161
12-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Actually Lou Dobbs is horrible neo journalist.

John Stossel, now there is a real journalist.

Couldn't agree more.

Lou is a bloviating gasbag. He constantly gets all worked up and irate and looks like he's going to have an aneurysm right there on live television. And his constant psuedo self-promotion as an independent candidate for President is pure lame. His campaign to get people to register as independent is silly, and so is his constant agitating on behalf of a couple of lying corrupt border agents who shot some fleeing suspect and then thought they could cover it up.

He occasionally brings up some valid points, but overall, he irritates me and should probably enjoy a steaming mug of STFU.

I love his move to get everyone to register as independents. I'm sick of all this partisan "us vs. them" bullshit.

Ladiliberty
12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Hmmm, His move to get his listeners to register as an independent will stop them from voting for Ron Paul in the most important election, THE PRIMARY... The majority of states are closed election states... Meaning you must be registered in the party of the candidate you wish to vote for in the primary... AND you must do it 30 days prior to the primary election... Sooo Lou is screwing with people telling them to do that... Maybe it was the deal he cut with CNN to be able to talk against illegal immigration??? Ya think?

integrity
12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
he gets worked up because he is outraged, which is more than I can say for most apathetic journalists.

I agree the indy registeration thing doesn't make sense, and I get the feeling he doesn't like RP and this whole revolution, almost like envy.

But he did bring the nafta, CFR, NAU and the dubai port management stuff to light and I am grateful for his ability to stand up to the globalists.

I am glad he is out talking about these things and not STFU ing like the others.

xd9fan
12-12-2007, 12:37 AM
And cafferty!

Yeah he kick"s Ass

but Lou thinks if its done right it would work.

And this is Lou's downfall here...Because Govt just simply Cant work in ways people want it too without giving up liberty. Lou has come a long ways.....he education continues...(I feel this way about Glenn Beck too)