PDA

View Full Version : We could STILL charge Hillary over her secret server, FBI boss hints

Swordsmyth
12-09-2017, 11:33 PM
The FBI Director dramatically raised the possibility on Thursday of Hillary Clinton (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/hillary_clinton/index.html)being charged with mis-handling classified material despite being cleared by his predecessor.
Chris Wray told the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI Inspector General was looking into whether 'improper political considerations' led to Clinton not being prosecuted, a decision made by James Comey who was later fired by President Donald Trump (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/donald_trump/index.html).
'If he were to conclude that that’s what happened, then I think at that point we’re in a situation where we have to assess what else might need to be done to un-ring that bell if you will,' Wray told members of Congress.

More at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5154965/Hillary-charged-secret-server-hints-FBI-boss.html

LOCK HER UP!

Weston White
12-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Treason, conspiracy, treason, conspiracy, treason! Let her and the DNC have and eat their treason too!

r3volution 3.0
12-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Just of out curiosity, what do those of you interested in the Hillary scandal expect will happen if they lock her up.

Any practical benefits? Some positive change in the political environment?

Because it seems to me that the Clinton niche in the Dem Party would be filled by an identical group and nothing else would change.

Swordsmyth
12-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Just of out curiosity, what do those of you interested in the Hillary scandal expect will happen if they lock her up.

Because it seems to me that the Clinton niche in the Dem Party would be filled by an identical group and nothing else would change.

Every case of justice served is a victory in and of itself, and it is to be hoped that if one or hopefully more swamp creatures receives punishment that it might introduce caution into the rest of the swamp's behavior even if it doesn't cause a wave of conversion to the light side.

timosman
12-10-2017, 12:16 AM

Not seeing you asking stupid questions would definitely be something many can get behind.

r3volution 3.0
12-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Every case of justice served is a victory in and of itself

Sure, but this one gets a disproportionate amount of attention.

If you google "murder suspect" I'm sure you could find dozens of other worthy objects of attention.

and it is to be hoped that if one or hopefully more swamp creatures receives punishment that it might introduce caution into the rest of the swamp's behavior even if it doesn't cause a wave of conversion to the light side.

Well that's a silly hope. But anyway, I think the real reason for the focus on this (for most GOPers, not for you in particular) is that GOP media has an interest in keeping people distracted with red meat, so they don't interfere with policy, which is the same reason in the inverse that most Dems are so interested in the Trump-Russia scandal.

Swordsmyth
12-10-2017, 12:22 AM

If you google "murder suspect" I'm sure you could find dozens of other worthy objects of attention.

Hitlery has caused more death, destruction and misery in this country and around the world than anyone who is not a top level politician could ever cause if they lived 1000 years.

r3volution 3.0
12-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Hitlery has caused more death, destruction and misery in this country and around the world than anyone who is not a top level politician could ever cause if they lived 1000 years.

That's true, though also true virtually the entire office-holding class.

Weston White
12-10-2017, 12:43 AM

I think it will be the political equivalent to the Weinstein domino effect.

timosman
12-10-2017, 12:44 AM
That's true, though also true virtually the entire office-holding class.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/b8/e3/68b8e32eb4a7949bdc717622098487ce--great-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg

r3volution 3.0
12-10-2017, 12:53 AM
I think it will be the political equivalent to the Weinstein domino effect.

That's a fair point.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything to actually happen.

KEEF
12-10-2017, 05:49 AM

Well that's a silly hope. But anyway, I think the real reason for the focus on this (for most GOPers, not for you in particular) is that GOP media has an interest in keeping people distracted with red meat, so they don't interfere with policy, which is the same reason in the inverse that most Dems are so interested in the Trump-Russia scandal.
Very true. I know probably nothing will change, but I would love to see Bill and her go down just because they are so blatant with their “untouchability.”

It honestly is like a villian on a TV show or movie. You don’t get anything out of it when they meet their demise in that show, except for the satisfaction of “about time,” because you have been so wrapped up in the story.

I have been wrapped up in politics since being awakened by Dr. Ron Paul in 07-08, went on to be a State delegate, etc... all in the name of fighting the system, because it was and is broke, and then only to see that the system is so rigged and no real candidate could ever be president. You get emotionally attached to these attempts though, only to get frustrated because the system would never let a true candidate make it past the primaries (as evident in 2012).

Knowing all that though, I will feel satisfied if Hillary is charged and convicted. I know the MSM will just spin it as some witch hunt, but I will feel a deep warmth of vindication.

timosman
12-10-2017, 01:35 PM
I will feel a deep warmth of vindication.

Karma.

devil21
12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on

Weston White
12-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Karma.

Karma is the boomerang that leaves a deep sense of warming vindication as it slices back into thickened Clinton skulls.