PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need a flashy poster for my college radio show

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 05:39 PM
My friends Matt, Bill and I are creating our own radio show on 97.5 WCUA in washington d.c. called "The Voice of Reason", we are going to be the Paleo-conservative voice on campus opposing the other two shows (Dems and Neo-cons)

I would love it if anyone could make a nice graphic poster/picture for the show so we can get a large listening base.

some pictures i would like to add to the poster(collaged maybe?)

-flag(dont tread on me)
-pic of Ron Paul
-pic of Barry Goldwater
-pic of Pat Buchanan
-Liberty bell
-statue of liberty

anything else you can think of that would make it better.

Thanks alot for the time, and any submission is extremely appreciated, :D

Steve Ventresca

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 05:56 PM
bump

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 06:37 PM
:D

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 07:04 PM
anyone?

GeorgiaRPFan
12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Well this is "flashy" but probably not what you're looking for.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/suwaneedawg/RPGGW.jpg

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
lol Raw! real! uncut!

honestly though i really do need a poster, and i will be posting it all over the campus so the flashier the better!

sirachman
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Well this is "flashy" but probably not what you're looking for.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/suwaneedawg/RPGGW.jpg

Holy hell! I near fell out of my chair when I saw that.. lol

LibertyForever
12-11-2007, 08:56 PM
anyone taking me up on this?

LibertyForever
12-12-2007, 10:53 AM
bump

constituent
12-12-2007, 11:06 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/content/marketplace/img/search/trans.gif

constituent
12-12-2007, 11:07 AM
is the picture showing up for you?

LibertyForever
12-12-2007, 11:08 AM
The kids who run the neo-con are rediculously anti-ron paul, this is what one of them said

I am sick and tired of going onto the internet and hearing about Ron Paul. What the hell is going on, people??! RON PAUL?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY???

Ron Paul wants to dismantle the government. He has a list of agencies that he deems unnecessary. What the hell?! Ron Paul wants to get rid of the IRS. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. If Ron Paul still wants to collect taxes to... you know, run the government, then he needs the IRS to collect said taxes. Mr. Paul also wants to get rid of the income tax. UH NO.

Congress created the Income Tax, Congress has the SOLE power under the CONSTITUTION to create and levy taxes. Ron Paul can't do SHIT without congress. And quite frankly, he isn't well liked within Washington. He's only liked by a bunch of college student's who don't know anything about politics. They simply hear "I'm against the war in Iraq" and they flock to him like peanut butter on jelly. It's ignorance, and they are misinformed. They want to be against the norm and against the grain.

GET OVER IT PEOPLE. RON PAUL IS NOT FEASIBLE.

Once the college crazies who are absolutely in love with him will soon realize, once they mature and learn not to follow trends, that it was a huge mistake to had supported him.

So, what prompted this?

http://digg.com

Digg, for those of you who don't know, is a social news site. Basically users "digg" (vote) for the news stories or links that other users have submitted. The ones that get the most "diggs" within the shortest amount of time make it to the front page. The links with the most diggs get listed in the top ten.

EVERY TIME I GO THERE I SEE SOME CRAP ABOUT RON PAUL.

I. DON'T. CARE.

It's simple, Ron Paul and his band of wako's add an article and then they massively start digging it. It's not only wrong to the Digg community, it's wrong to those who are just finding out about Digg. It makes it look bias, when it's not. It's disgusting, and I'm sick and tired of it.

Ron Paul is not good for America. He's not good for anyone. SEE THE LIGHT PEOPLE!!!

WHERE HAS HE BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME???? WHY IS HE SOME KIND OF PHENOMENOM?? Because he openly speaks out against the War in Iraq. THAT'S IT PEOPLE!!

IT'S NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON!!!

Stop this now. I beg of you. The people who will go out and actually vote, don't like Ron Paul. He won't work, people. All this, it won't happen. The Presidency is not a monarchy. He can't do anything without Congress. And guess what, Congress doesn't like him.

LibertyForever
12-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Nope i cant see it, thanks though!