PDA

View Full Version : Texas State University Student Newspaper on White People: ‘Your DNA Is an Abomination’

Anti Federalist
11-30-2017, 07:45 AM
This is not a rare opinion.

Texas State University Student Newspaper on White People: ‘Your DNA Is an Abomination’

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/29/texas-state-university-student-newspaper-on-white-people-your-dna-is-an-abomination/

by Tom Ciccotta 29 Nov 2017

An opinion piece published in the student newspaper at Texas State University this week tells white people that their “DNA is an abomination.”

“You were not born white. You became white… You don’t give a damn,” Texas Tech student Rudy Martinez wrote in the University Star student newspaper.

According to the Washington Examiner, Martinez was arrested in Washington D.C. during President Trump’s inauguration. Martinez attempted to crowdfund money to help pay his legal fees, raising $1,345 of a $2,000 goal.

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be,” Martinez wrote in the column. “And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

“When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered – whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera – there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider ‘decent,’” Martinez continued.

The piece was titled “Your DNA is an abomination,” and ran under a genre header simply labeled, “whiteness.” A photograph of the column from the newspaper was provided to the media by former Texas Tech student body president Andrew Homann.

“This is blatant racism against white people for nothing other than the color of their skin. She literally states she hates white people because we shouldn’t exist,” Homann wrote on Facebook. “No one is going to stop Rudy from accomplishing what she wants, I guess aside from her lack of intellect. No one is going to take this paper seriously if the editorial board continues to allow baseless garbage to be published week in and week out.”

“I have no doubt that racism is still alive today. Look no further than this blatantly racist, divisive article posted by the University Star,” Homann told the Washington Examiner. “While I believe Mr. Martinez has every right to express his disparaging world-view, I am appalled that the school paper, funded by tuition and tax dollars, would give this guy a platform to do so.”

On Tuesday, Denise Cervantes, the Editor-in-Chief of the University Star at Texas Tech published an editorial note about Martinez’s column. “The column has received widespread criticism from readers, with many expressing that they find the author’s ideas to be racist,” she wrote. “The University Star’s opinion pages are a forum for students to express and debate ideas. While our publication does not endorse every opinion put forth by student columnists or guest contributors, as the editor I take responsibility for what is printed on our pages.”

“The original intent of the column was to comment on the idea of race and racial identities,” she finished. “We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message and that it has caused hurt within our campus community. We apologize and hope that we can move forward to a place of productive dialogue on ways to bring our community together.”

Martinez’s column no longer appears on the University Star website.

Anti Federalist
11-30-2017, 07:47 AM
http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060x600-254731591619793e5858d4c7a6718a63.jpg

specsaregood
11-30-2017, 07:50 AM
While our publication does not endorse every opinion put forth by student columnists or guest contributors, as the editor I take responsibility for what is printed on our pages.”

and it never would have been printed about any other group of people.

edit: this is how you make white people turn racist.

phill4paul
11-30-2017, 08:02 AM
From the article: "Racial categories - white, black, brown, red, et cetera - are used to subjugate non-white people."

Excepting in job applications where it is used to fulfill diversity quotas, amirite?

Anti Federalist
11-30-2017, 08:05 AM
and it never would have been printed about any other group of people.

Yup, never would have seen the light of day.

Danke
11-30-2017, 08:05 AM
From the article: "Racial categories - white, black, brown, red, et cetera - are used to subjugate non-white people."

Excepting in job applications where it is used to fulfill diversity quotas, amirite?

When they say “white” is that code word for Irish?

shakey1
11-30-2017, 08:17 AM
They pushed pretty hard for de-segregation to happen back in the 50s & 60s, & now they just want WT out altogether.:confused:

euphemia
11-30-2017, 08:53 AM
I guess they can do without white taxpayer dollars, too.

phill4paul
11-30-2017, 08:54 AM

What are you going to do about it?

Slave Mentality
11-30-2017, 09:25 AM

Year 7...

Origanalist
11-30-2017, 09:28 AM

Pay. You might find 3 or 4 here who don't.

Origanalist
11-30-2017, 09:29 AM
Year 7...

Well, that makes three, anyone want to make it 4?

Slave Mentality
11-30-2017, 09:31 AM
Well, that makes three, anyone want to make it 4?

Go 4,000,000 and we might have a party.

Raginfridus
11-30-2017, 09:35 AM
Are Jews huwite? Are Iranians and Arabs caucasoids?

This is flagrant anti-Semitism. Guards!

Origanalist
11-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Go 4,000,000 and we might have a party.

And pigs would fly, government indoctrination centers have done their job too well.

jllundqu
11-30-2017, 09:41 AM
“We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message"

Oh I think you were pretty fucking clear.

Brian4Liberty
11-30-2017, 09:53 AM

That is their goal. That is why they printed it. Any white person they can provoke into an outburst, even if it is pure sarcasm (re: KEK), gives them ammunition to paint all white people, and further manipulate them with guilt and push their leftist agenda.

The number of actual racists of the western "white" variety is probably the lowest percentage of any other grouping, yet they like to portray them as the only racists. Even the most hardcore leftist would admit this, yet they have been given permission and encouragement to engage in hate against generic "white" people. It's politics, not reality. Standard Alinsky style attack. The purpose of the attack is to elicit a reaction. They want to "agitate to the point of conflict".

Anti Federalist
11-30-2017, 10:43 AM
That is their goal. That is why they printed it. Any white person they can provoke into an outburst, even if it is pure sarcasm (re: KEK), gives them ammunition to paint all white people, and further manipulate them with guilt and push their leftist agenda.

The number of actual racists of the western "white" variety is probably the lowest percentage of any other grouping, yet they like to portray them as the only racists. Even the most hardcore leftist would admit this, yet they have been given permission and encouragement to engage in hate against generic "white" people. It's politics, not reality. Standard Alinsky style attack. The purpose of the attack is to elicit a reaction. They want to "agitate to the point of conflict".

What if it's gotten out of the handler's control?

What if this really is the genesis of extermination squads?

Peaceful stoicism ends in the mass grave, if every genocide in the past is any guide.

Brian4Liberty
11-30-2017, 12:34 PM
What if it's gotten out of the handler's control?

It already has. Ask all of the male Democrats being sacrificed in the current pogrom.

And in the end, it always goes bad with much death and destruction.

Superfluous Man
11-30-2017, 01:07 PM
“DNA is an abomination.”

“You were not born white."

Wait a second. If you're not born white, how can there be DNA for it?

oyarde
11-30-2017, 01:42 PM
When they say “white” is that code word for Irish?

Yeah , I do not get it , everyone knows Texans are a bit different .

Occam's Banana
11-30-2017, 05:30 PM
On Tuesday, Denise Cervantes, the Editor-in-Chief of the University Star at Texas Tech published an editorial note about Martinez’s column. “The column has received widespread criticism from readers, with many expressing that they find the author’s ideas to be racist,” she wrote. “The University Star’s opinion pages are a forum for students to express and debate ideas. While our publication does not endorse every opinion put forth by student columnists or guest contributors, as the editor I take responsibility for what is printed on our pages.”

“The original intent of the column was to comment on the idea of race and racial identities,” she finished. “We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message and that it has caused hurt within our campus community. We apologize and hope that we can move forward to a place of productive dialogue on ways to bring our community together.”

The editorial commentary is more dangerous and contemptible than the original column.

Only a fool will attempt to "debate" those who declare his very existence to be an "abomination."

And only the viciously disingenuous will prattle about "productive dialog" in such a context ...

"In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit." -- Ayn Rand

AZJoe
12-01-2017, 06:11 AM
http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060x600-254731591619793e5858d4c7a6718a63.jpg

Just a sad anecdotal example of the bounty of emotional collectivist racial identity hatred actively sewn and farmed by the extreme leftists ideology that permeates much of academia and MSM. In these settings, such racism is rightly condemned and denounced if practiced by anyone superficially categorized as "white", yet the very same repugnant ignorance is fostered and promoted when practiced by anyone superficially categorized as some other "group". In this case it is the simplistic moronic blame whitey, hate whitey collectivist brainwashing - as if the answer to collectivist racial grouping, identity mindset and stereotyping is to foster more divisive collectivist racial grouping, identity mindset and stereotyping.

At its core, it is the mindset of collectivism vs individualism. The mindset that fails to see people as individuals but merely indistinguishable interchangeable sub units of some larger group based on some irrelevant superficial characteristic, versus those who recognize and respect people as individuals, each unique and meriting their own assessments based on their own choices, achievements, outlooks, thoughts, compassion, reason, skills, love, production, intellect, creativity, and so forth.

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist." - Dr. Ron Paul

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. … It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism …

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination." - Ayn Rand

phill4paul
12-05-2017, 08:18 AM
College Paper Fires Writer Who Called White DNA ‘An Abomination’

A college paper fired a writer who called the DNA of white people “an abomination,” according to a Monday report.

Texas State University student journalist Rudy Martinez said that “white death will mean liberation for all” in the November column and The University Star fired him after previously retracting and apologizing for the column, reported The College Fix.

“The author of this column has jeopardized the atmosphere of inclusivity at this university and will no longer be published in The University Star,” read a correction from the paper’s editorial board.

Along with constructive criticism, the editorial board said that the paper has received death threats and “hate mail,” as well as threats to defund The University Star.

Conservative students at Texas State have started a petition to defund the publication; it has over 1,500 signatures at the time of publication.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/college-paper-fires-writer-who-called-white-dna-an-abomination/

Jan2017
12-05-2017, 08:36 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/college-paper-fires-writer-who-called-white-dna-an-abomination/

Any "retraction" by the paper may still linger even if the writer is now gone - one example could be permanent de-funding of the paper.
Just how rare (?) - or rather prevalent this opinion is now being conditioned/promoted is still the problem.

“Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all,” said Martinez in his now-retracted column.
“Accept this death as the first step toward defining yourself as something other than the oppressor.
Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist.
You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

Dr.3D
12-05-2017, 11:40 AM
“DNA is an abomination.”

“You were not born white."

Wait a second. If you're not born white, how can there be DNA for it?

Maybe she thinks, as long as you don't talk 'white' you are not white.

I've noticed a lot of black folks who will talk 'white' when around white folks and then talk 'black' when they are around black folks.

Could be, she thinks being white is a frame of mind?

Superfluous Man
12-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Could be, she thinks being white is a frame of mind?

If that's what she thinks, I tend to agree with her. At least I'd agree that it's a social construct.

But if so, then what's all this about someone's DNA being an abomination.