PDA

View Full Version : huge tancredo rally in iowa today

atilla
07-01-2007, 08:20 PM
http://teamtancredo.typepad.com/

The room was packed! Dozens of supporters filled the Ames HQ for a BBQ lunch and a chance to chat with The Tanc.

LibertyEagle
07-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Ah, Tom's a good guy. He and Dr. Paul are friends.

ScotTX
07-01-2007, 08:23 PM
That's too good! DOZEN(S)? Really???

PatriotOne
07-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Dozens of supporter's? LOL....not exactly headlie material but okay.

Out of the rest of those sorry bunch of GOP's, Tancredo would be my next choice if I had to choose one.

wecandoit
07-01-2007, 08:41 PM
it was "more than dozens" :)

Korey Kaczynski
07-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Or "friends." I'm sure RP doesn't care too much for him after the second debates when Tancredo didn't come to his defense.

james1906
07-01-2007, 08:52 PM
the article says tancredo owns a number of weapons, but after this nra sponsored psychological background check restriction becomes law, will tancredo get his weapons confiscated for his psychological disqualification from vietnam?

korey, i'm with you on that. he has the nerve to call ron his friend, then jumps on the rudy bandwagon. he could have said he disagreed with ron while telling rudy that his accusation was 'absurd'

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I noticed that Tancredo went to the Des Moines gun show. Is Ron Paul doing that stuff? He should be parked in Iowa for the weekend, hitting the art fair, the gun show, whatever else is going on.

I am crazy about Ron Paul, honestly in love with the guy, but I don't think he really LIKES campaigning as some candidates do. He's certainly the most intellectual candidate, but probably doesn't enjoy the inane chit-chat that is required for flesh-pressing. I do understand.

mport1
07-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I noticed that Tancredo went to the Des Moines gun show. Is Ron Paul doing that stuff? He should be parked in Iowa for the weekend, hitting the art fair, the gun show, whatever else is going on.

I am crazy about Ron Paul, honestly in love with the guy, but I don't think he really LIKES campaigning as some candidates do. He's certainly the most intellectual candidate, but probably doesn't enjoy the inane chit-chat that is required for flesh-pressing. I do understand.

No, Ron Paul is not a politician, so he really doesn't enjoy this stuff as much as others from what I have seen. I would really like him to be more active though.

lucky
07-01-2007, 09:19 PM
I am sure RP has a full scheduleand the Iowa thing was last minute planning andbet he would do more if able

LibertyEagle
07-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I agree, but as tired as he's been sounding lately, I hope he lays low for a few days and gets some well-deserved rest.

TheConstitutionLives
07-01-2007, 10:37 PM

Yeah, I like Tom. He's a good guy. One of the few.

GreyBlood
07-02-2007, 01:38 AM
I think that Tom wants to be a good guy but just can't bring himself to do it. :(

wtbuser
07-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Honestly, I really have no idea where he stands on anything. I've seen every debate and it just went in one ear and out the other. I feel bad for these guys who don't have such a good message like Paul... maybe the "Freedom message" has a younger sister for him?

Terribliz
07-02-2007, 01:58 AM
haha, that's pretty funny. But yeah, Tom's not that bad.