PDA

View Full Version : Good job Georgia!

kutibah
12-11-2007, 04:34 PM
My teacher who I've been having trouble convincing of Ron Paul just went to Georgia this weekend (we live in California). She said the entire state was literally plastered with Ron Paul signs, EVERYWHERE. Good job guys =) She seems much more convinced now, let's see what she'll think after the blimp flys =)

Adam Smith
12-11-2007, 04:40 PM
My teacher who I've been having trouble convincing of Ron Paul just went to Georgia this weekend (we live in California). She said the entire state was literally plastered with Ron Paul signs, EVERYWHERE. Good job guys =) She seems much more convinced now, let's see what she'll think after the blimp flys =)

Thanks and YAY!

I'm in Georgia! I'm forwarding this to all our MeetUp members!

See you all in Boston this weekend!

bdillahu
12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, I live just south of Atlanta and work downtown. I had been somewhat worried/disappointed that I very rarely, if ever saw a Ron Paul sign, but somebody has recently put 2-3 of them up on major overpasses downtown. They are home made and probably won't survive long, but it was nice to see them in the morning rush.

Rintrah
12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I've put Ron Paul signs up in my town in southeast Ga. and will be placing more in the surrounding towns. They are working.

twister5400
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
yeah a bunch just went up around athens. i hope some more go up before the 16th, cause a lot have already come down

ursamajor
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah! Ron Paul is all over Georgia! Seriously, Atlanta is no joke.