PDA

View Full Version : Trump And Putin Speak "For More Than An Hour" By Phone; Discuss Syria, North Korea, Ukraine

Swordsmyth
11-21-2017, 02:37 PM
According to ABC, president Donald Trump spoke for more than an hour Tuesday by phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Syria, Iran, North Korea and Ukraine were on the agenda, the White House said.
The Kremlin echoed the White House, and said that the two leaders discussed "a number of topics", including the Syrian crisis, the North Korean nuclear problem and the situation in Afghanistan as well as the Ukrainian crisis. Putin briefed Trump in the phone call about his talks with the Syrian leader and plans for a political settlement in Syria.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-21/trump-and-putin-speak-more-hour-phone-discuss-syria-north-korea-ukraine

sparebulb
11-21-2017, 02:52 PM
InB4 Zippy posts fake news about this being more Russian collusion.

Raginfridus
11-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Reminds me, this one time I visited my dad and his sergeant from over 30 yrs ago called. He was on the phone with me for over 2 hrs. We discussed "a number of topics," then dad came home and they talked for over an hour. They had only talked once before in that 30 yrs. My dad also joked once to mom he was a Russian spy... I'm worried about collusion.