PDA

View Full Version : Hannity goes to YouTube and can't find Ron Paul?

CJLauderdale4
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I was subjecting myself to the end of Hannity's America tonight, and loser said the following:

"The internet phenomenon, YouTube, has gotten, well, political!"

-- No sh!$ you dumbass!! Where do you think those test message votes came from after your SC debate...

"Here are some of the most popular videos on YouTube."

- a rap video dissing Hillary
- a I love Obama R&B love song
- a retarded BIll Richardson commercial

-- Is he serious!???!?! Did he really go to YouTube and actually not see Ron Paul??
Of course he did, and of course, he chose to IGNORE him, as the MSM will continue to do.

What I thought was funny, was that we put up videos for Ron that actually have clips of debates, historical quotes, Constitutional insight, and the resot of the candidates put up crappy Soprano takeoffs, rap vidoes, and videos that tell us nothing about the candidate at all...

WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!! GO TO YOUTUBE YOURSELF!!!

AAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHGG!!!!

BW4Paul
07-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I was subjecting myself to the end of Hannity's America tonight, and loser said the following:

"The internet phenomenon, YouTube, has gotten, well, political!"

-- No sh!$ you dumbass!! Where do you think those test message votes came from after your SC debate...

"Here are some of the most popular videos on YouTube."

- a rap video dissing Hillary
- a I love Obama R&B love song
- a retarded BIll Richardson commercial

-- Is he serious!???!?! Did he really go to YouTube and actually not see Ron Paul??
Of course he did, and of course, he chose to IGNORE him, as the MSM will continue to do.

What I thought was funny, was that we put up videos for Ron that actually have clips of debates, historical quotes, Constitutional insight, and the resot of the candidates put up crappy Soprano takeoffs, rap vidoes, and videos that tell us nothing about the candidate at all...

WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!! GO TO YOUTUBE YOURSELF!!!

AAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHGG!!!!

Hey now, don't complain-- this is actually a great opportunity. Go to these videos, yourself, and put in Ron Paul comments. Then, when the Sheeple go to check these things out, they'll see the comments and maybe look into RP for themselves. I know that I first discovered Dr. Paul through some similar comment.

Take those lemons and make lemonade, baby! :cool:

jd603
07-01-2007, 08:15 PM
YouTube = new media , FoxNoise = Old media.

They don't get along, the war between new and old media is in full swing now. :p

angelatc
07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm just glad he didn't use Jodie Emery.

quickmike
07-01-2007, 09:13 PM
I cant believe there was actually a day when I used to listen to this guy:confused:

Thatguyuknow
07-01-2007, 09:13 PM
If you type in "Republican" in youtube, you get Ron Paul videos up front, if you type in "Giuliani" you get Ron Paul videos...
Wow... I didn't know that. Go Youtube!

Original_Intent
07-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes the Giuliani moment in the second debate - the "old media" declared it Rudy's finest moment in the campaign, but didja notice that performance is repeated all over the place in Ron Paul circles, and it isn't even on Giuliani;s Youtube channel!

LOL, Rudy is a puss and hasn't even been man enough to apologize to Dr. Paul. I would love it if in the Youtube debate someone asks him if he read the 9/11 commission report yet, and did he want to apologize for his uneducated outburst?

:D

RJB
07-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Hannity couldn't find his a$$, which is surprising considering that's where his head is stuck most of the time.

'scuse my language.;)

FSP-Rebel
07-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Hahahah, this is a pretty entertaining thread

CJLauderdale4
07-01-2007, 10:35 PM
If you type in "Republican" in youtube, you get Ron Paul videos up front, if you type in "Giuliani" you get Ron Paul videos...
Wow... I didn't know that. Go Youtube!

This is why I couldn't believe that Sean InSannity actually had his clones DIG to get these cappy vids.

And, you're right on the Republican vids. NO WONDER he only showed Democrat vids and laughed at them, since all he could find under Republican vids was Ron Paul speaking truth!!

LOL!!!!!

quickmike
07-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Sean Hannity has a dating site called HANNIDATE

HAHAHAHAH

its "The place where people of like conservative minds can come together to meet" and maybe kill a few ISLAMO FACIST MUSLIMS on the way.

I made the islamo facist part up but the whole idea struck me as funny.

what a tool that guy is

dspectre
07-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe we need to get a bunch of us together and email Hannity and help him find the Ron Paul videos?

wbbgjr
07-02-2007, 12:40 AM
I have to agree about putting Ron Paul's name into other candidate's video comments. That is how I found out about Ron Paul too.

GreyBlood
07-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Hannity and the rest of 'em turned conservative ideas into one big joke. Just a big fat idiot who can't argue a point so he comes of as a retard to more left-wing people. :mad:

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Why is anybody giving this guy listening time?????? Geesh..you bitch about Alex jones and this guy is an off the charts wannabe mass murderer. I would never give him ten seconds of between the ears time.

And the ones who did watch him prior need not chime in on any of the off topic threads to post ridiculous flames as you are probably still washed if conspiracies and truth seeking bother your brain.

HTH
Randy

CJLauderdale4
07-02-2007, 05:35 AM
Why is anybody giving this guy listening time?????? Geesh..you bitch about Alex jones and this guy is an off the charts wannabe mass murderer. I would never give him ten seconds of between the ears time.

And the ones who did watch him prior need not chime in on any of the off topic threads to post ridiculous flames as you are probably still washed if conspiracies and truth seeking bother your brain.

HTH
Randy

Just taking some advice from Dr. Paul, you know, "Listen to our enemies...."

Just thought I'd see what DeSannitized was spewing...

Plus I like to fire up the forum...;)

beermotor
07-02-2007, 05:39 AM
I listen to Boortz sometimes. He's not half bad so long as he's not hawking the war. Hannity is just pure filth though. It's sort of like a schadenfreude moment, listening to his show. Only very rarely.

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 06:03 AM
Just taking some advice from Dr. Paul, you know, "Listen to our enemies...."

Just thought I'd see what DeSannitized was spewing...

Plus I like to fire up the forum...;)

Understood. I do get my intel on these clowns from folks monitoring them.. I just don't want to throw any more electronics in the dumpster in disgust:)

Hannity was useful to me once for a few weeks in 2002. I was heading to Berkeley to work on preproduction for a major rock tour and I had a loft with about 3 weeks rent left on it and the most obnoxious rap playing loud sex having, loud argument bitching neighbors and they refused to be quiet even at 4AM. So right before I left i plugged in the TV, turned it to Fox News and with the volume all the way up I placed it next to the wall of their living room and left for California.. See.. these brargrugous drooldonkeying pundit heads ARE good for something..

Best Regards
Randy

CJLauderdale4
07-02-2007, 06:05 AM
Understood. I do get my intel on these clowns from folks monitoring them.. I just don't want to throw any more electronics in the dumpster in disgust:)

Hannity was useful to me once for a few weeks in 2002. I was heading to Berkeley to work on preproduction for a major rock tour and I had a loft with about 3 weeks rent left on it and the most obnoxious rap playing loud sex having, loud argument bitching neighbors and they refused to be quiet even at 4AM. So right before I left i plugged in the TV, turned it to Fox News and with the volume all the way up I placed it next to the wall of their living room and left for California.. See.. these brargrugous drooldonkeying pundit heads ARE good for something..

Best Regards
Randy

NICE !!!! :D

Trance Dance Master
07-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm just glad he didn't use Jodie Emery.

Are you kidding me? The Emery promos are great. Think about the popularity of movies such as "Half Baked", "Friday", "Dazed and Confused", ect.