PDA

View Full Version : Justin Raimondo Has Cancer.

angelatc
11-13-2017, 10:43 PM
I write this under great duress, and against my better judgment: it has never been my policy to mix my personal life and my writing/professional life. This time, however, I don’t see how I can avoid it.

My regular readers will have noticed that I’ve skipped more than a couple of columns recently, with no explanation. Well, here’s the explanation: I have been diagnosed with late-stage adenocaricinoma cancer, and am now undergoing experimental therapy with the new drug Keytruda.

Under normal circumstances, this diagnosis would be a death sentence. However, Keytruda – recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration – for cases like mine, has proved to be a godsend for many patients previously thought hopeless. While the results are preliminary, they are hopeful: it looks like I have the key mutation that gives Keytruda one up on this terrible disease.

And I have to say one thing that might sound a bit odd: I will survive this. I don’t know why I have such certainty when it comes to this. Maybe I’m in denial. All I know is that, at the very core of my being, I know I’m going to come out on the other side of this whole and intact.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/11/12/i-will-survive/

Sad. He pretty much is Antiwar.com.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2017, 11:00 PM
And John McPain will last another ten years.

There is no god...

Swordsmyth
11-13-2017, 11:01 PM
And I have to say one thing that might sound a bit odd: I will survive this. I don’t know why I have such certainty when it comes to this. Maybe I’m in denial. All I know is that, at the very core of my being, I know I’m going to come out on the other side of this whole and intact.

With that attitude he might just beat it.

Good luck to him.

Swordsmyth
11-13-2017, 11:03 PM

There is no god...

The good who die get an early release from this world, think about the state of the world and get back to me on this subject.

phill4paul
11-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Keytruda is mentioned 3 times in his missive. That is how many times we, advertising students, were told to sell an ad.

The important thing to take away from this is..Keytruda.

heavenlyboy34
11-13-2017, 11:14 PM
Kurwa. :(

Swordsmyth
11-13-2017, 11:15 PM
Keytruda is mentioned 3 times in his missive. That is how many times we, advertising students, were told to sell an ad.

I don't mind if it gets him a discount.

donnay
11-14-2017, 02:00 AM

There is no god...

And that is God's fault somehow?

Carlybee
11-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Sad, I remember reading not long ago he was in the hospital having tests.

r3volution 3.0
11-14-2017, 03:33 PM
I won't wish him ill, in virtue of his past services, but I lost all respect for him when his sided with Trump over Rand in the primaries.

So: may you recover and have a long life Justin, and promptly retire from politics.

specsaregood
11-14-2017, 04:17 PM

Yeah, I picked up on that too.