PDA

View Full Version : McCain & Romney The Biggest American Traitors Of Our Time

ProBlue33
11-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Having been here through the McCain verses Ron in 2008 and the Romney verses Ron in 2012, I think we get this more than the people who just jumped on the Trump train in 2016. Both men vehemently opposed Ron Paul and Donald Trump. So it caught my attention that both men said Moore should step down from his Senate run with just an accusation, no solid proof. Just like when Ron Paul was accused of being a racist. This action because it is in the window of no viable replacement automatically hands the seat to the Democrats if he resigns and pulls out of the race and they know that.

The both of them have proven to be modern day Benedict Arnolds or maybe Judas Iscariot would be a better connection. They represent the worst on the right 2 Bushes and these 2 guys for pretty much the last 30 years, as bad as Trump can be at times, he is better than these fools.:mad:

undergroundrr
11-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Yeah, they're scum of the earth. It's a good point about Moore and you should have stopped there.

But you had to go and take the opportunity to vindicate trump. No, the guy who called Ron Paul a clown-like candidate is not better than Romney and McCain, the latter of whom trump bankrolled significantly. Good try though.

Brian4Liberty
11-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Having been here through the McCain verses Ron in 2008 and the Romney verses Ron in 2012, I think we get this more than the people who just jumped on the Trump train in 2016. Both men vehemently opposed Ron Paul and Donald Trump. So it caught my attention that both men said Moore should step down from his Senate run with just an accusation, no solid proof. Just like when Ron Paul was accused of being a racist. This action because it is in the window of no viable replacement automatically hands the seat to the Democrats if he resigns and pulls out of the race and they know that.

The both of them have proven to be modern day Benedict Arnolds or maybe Judas Iscariot would be a better connection. They represent the worst on the right 2 Bushes and these 2 guys for pretty much the last 30 years, as bad as Trump can be at times, he is better than these fools.:mad:

The word you are looking for is neoconservative. Mitt Romney (and Paul Ryan) aligned themselves with the neoconservative faction of the GOP before running for President. Connections can be found in this handy reference list (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450257-The-Neoconservative-Reference-List).

An old article:

Romney: A New Prince for the Neocons
Although he has been cast by the media as representing a relatively moderate business wing of the Republican Party vis-à-vis his tea party rivals, Romney has revealed himself to be heavily influenced by political factions, like the neoconservatives, who promote fantastical notions about American power and exceptionalism.
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/militarist_monitor/romney_a_new_prince_for_the_neocons/

AuH20
11-11-2017, 10:36 AM
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09/gary-north/how-the-council-on-foreign-relations-controls-conservative-republicans/

I have discussed Council on Foreign Relations Team A vs. Team B for 35 years. I have seen two anti-CFR people get through the screening.

The only exception to the vetting process over the last 80 years was Barry Goldwater. When he got the nomination, the eastern wing of the Republican Party walked out of the convention, and it would not provide the money to let him win. The media turned against him overwhelmingly. The Council on Foreign Relations members understood exactly what he meant in terms of a threat to them, and they torpedoed his campaign. They cared not at all that Lyndon Johnson would win. That was irrelevant to them. It is equally irrelevant to them today whether Obama wins or loses. He is expendable. So is Romney.

ProBlue33
11-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Yeah, they're scum of the earth. It's a good point about Moore and you should have stopped there.

But you had to go and take the opportunity to vindicate trump. No, the guy who called Ron Paul a clown-like candidate is not better than Romney and McCain, the latter of whom trump bankrolled significantly. Good try though.

Your right, but Trump is all over the board with his statements like these ones on Twitter.....

@RonPaul has some serious ideas which deserve serious consideration. Wrong for media to ignore him.
7:33 AM - 23 Aug 2011

Ron Paul is right that we are wasting trillions of dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
6:28 AM - 13 Aug 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dub9k3_VPQ0

The point is as was mentioned by another poster these guys are neocons all the way, Trump has been opposed by all the same neocons as Ron Paul, he won't side with McCain & Romney because he is independent of their stupidity. But I am a realist in that he has some neocons around him at this time and Trump has a different type of stupidity going on. If his term can wipe out the voice of the neocons political power, then he will be able to do what Ron Paul tried to do and failed. And just imagine America under Hillary instead of Trump 1 year later, I shudder to even ponder it.
Also if he is able to roll back the blatant propaganda of CNN, if Zucker gets ousted like has been rumored it will be huge win in the propaganda war, the freeze on that AT& T deal might just make it happen too, money talks, and we know what is forced to walk.

Valli6
11-11-2017, 11:12 AM
The word you are looking for is neoconservative.

Yeah, the neocons see an opportunity to "take back their party" and that's all that matters to them.
I am surprised to hear though, that Mike Lee has unendorsed Moore. :confused: