PDA

View Full Version : Trump not invited to Paris climate summit next month

Swordsmyth
11-07-2017, 10:41 PM
A French diplomatic official said the countries whose heads of state are being invited are those who are "especially committed" to applying the Paris accord.
An invitation will soon be sent to invite the United States "at a diplomatic level," the official said. He was spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not-invited-paris-climate-summit-next-month-133321178.html

We should refuse to send anyone.

Dr.3D
11-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Does this mean, they won't be serving 'Baked Alaska' for dessert? :D

phill4paul
11-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Who the fuck gives a shit about cheese eating surrender monkeys?

Zippyjuan
11-08-2017, 11:35 AM
With Syria agreeing to join the environmental accord, the US will be the only country not participating.

donnay
11-08-2017, 11:53 AM
With Syria agreeing to join the environmental accord, the US will be the only country not participating.

Reminds me a famous document that a great founder wrote.

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation...

euphemia
11-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Sounds like Trump really cares.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-08-2017, 12:41 PM

With everyone jumping off the towering bridge, will you be the only one not jumping?

Swordsmyth
11-08-2017, 04:54 PM
UN Admits Paris “Climate” Scheme Is Uselesshttps://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/27326-trump-was-right-un-admits-paris-climate-scheme-is-useless

RJB
11-08-2017, 05:31 PM
OK, considering that pretty much all these last presidents in my memory had no problem killing kids in wars of aggression, this compliment may not mean much, but I think Trump may be the best president since Kennedy (the last true democrat pres.) and Eisenhower (the last true republican pres.)

Even if he sucks he reminds me of Groucho Marx as Rufus T. Firefly in Duck Soup. The world may still end, but at least we'll get a laugh on the way out.

oyarde
11-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Alright , nobody sane cares about Paris or climate . What is next ?