PDA

View Full Version : Attn Ohio Supporters

Kapt Nemo
12-11-2007, 02:57 PM
The Dayton MeetUp group is currently working on raising money to rent billboard space along Southbound 75 by Bowling Green, and facing Northbound by Troy. Total cost for three months would be $6,800. This means we would get 9,000,000 viewers in three months! We know this seems like a lot but spread out over 100-150 of us, this would be cake! I think it would be worth the money. If anyone wants to chip in I am currently working out the details, but I figured I would mention it here. More News to follow. Also any ideas, or better prices are always welcome.

Tom "Nemo"

mpython77
12-11-2007, 06:30 PM
The Dayton MeetUp group is currently working on raising money to rent billboard space along Southbound 75 by Bowling Green, and facing Northbound by Troy. Total cost for three months would be $6,800. This means we would get 9,000,000 viewers in three months! We know this seems like a lot but spread out over 100-150 of us, this would be cake! I think it would be worth the money. If anyone wants to chip in I am currently working out the details, but I figured I would mention it here. More News to follow. Also any ideas, or better prices are always welcome.

Tom "Nemo"

That is really expensive man. I would try finding a farmer.....perhaps one that is a Ron Paul fan and install one on their farm near the highway, maybe rig some lights up if possible? I know a guy in our Meetup who did something like that.

But you could do that for a fraction of the cost and would only have to pay for paint, lumber, and a little hardware. Going to run you a lot less than $6k I can guarantee you that, and you would have it up for a lot longer than three months.

Way too expensive though man.

Kapt Nemo
12-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I don't see it being any more expensive than a friggin blimp... seriously, beyond that we'd sure as hell like to do more than two billboards, if we got the donations I'm sure we could get more signs... realistically we only need the signs for about 3 months to start with anyways seeing as how our Primary is 4March...

espot
12-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw two signs in Indiana on SR-70, about drove off the road. Any donation site for this?

eliepaige
12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
www.ronpaulohio.net

This is the only post I heard about it being too expensive. Contacted a couple companies and it is a really good deal. It's up for three months, maybe that wasn't expressed.
Thanks,
Eleanor