PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Legal Review Needed for Large TV Commercial Project

Lady_Liberty_RPR
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Independent film maker Jeremiah Black is teaming up with Operation Live Free or Die and 30 Days to Iowa in producing top quality TV commercials for Dr. Paul to air in early states including Iowa, New Hampshire, Michigan, South Carolina, Nevada, and Florida.

Three professional ads have already been completed and are set to air in New Hampshire and Iowa in the coming weeks. In order to produce more specially targeted ads for the additional upcoming states we are looking to expand and organize the program and are seeking legal review.

We are seeking an attorney that would be able to advise on FEC law, corporate status and media regulations.

If you are interested and can help please respond here or contact us (you can use the contact form here on ronpaulforums.com) as soon as possible!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

austin4paul
12-12-2007, 07:47 AM
This seems like the kind of thing that the campaign should be able to assist with. Those ads are better than the ones the official campaign is producing, IMHO. I suggest you contact the HQ and ask them. They've got to have someone on staff or available as a consultant who could help with your questions.

HOLLYWOOD
12-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Let's have history repeat itself...

Let's do the RON PAUL Candidate Version of this famous commercial below.

I an put my 8th regiment Colonial Generals uniform on and travel across AMERICA, carrying the BETSY ROSS Flag... looking at what happen to our COUNTRY and it's people from the INDEPENDENCE until now...

YES, I can act... and I can even do the TEAR DROP down my cheek as I look at the NATIONAL deficit, Authorities Breaking up Protests, CORPORATE GREED, DESTRUCTION, or AMERICAN LIVES lost in meaningless wars/police enforcement?

here's the OLD YOU TUBE COMMERCIAL

link: Famous Indian Tear Pollution Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ozVMxzNAA)

whatcha think?