PDA

View Full Version : White House says NY attacker should be considered ‘enemy combatant’

TheCount
11-01-2017, 04:28 PM
The White House said Wednesday that it considers the New York terrorist attacker to be an enemy combatant, a status which would make him subject to military justice.

“I believe we would consider this person to be an enemy combatant, yes,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “I think the actions that he took certainly justify that.”

Terrorist suspect Sayfullo Saipov, a native of Uzbekistan, is accused of killing eight people and injuring 11 others by mowing them down with a rented truck on a bike path in lower Manhattan Tuesday.

President Trump said he would consider sending Mr. Saipov to the Guantanamo Bay terrorist detention center.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/1/wh-saipov-should-be-considered-enemy-combatant/

Danke
11-01-2017, 04:40 PM
NYC terror suspect requested ISIS flag in hospital room, confesses plans to fedsSayfullo Saipov asked for an ISIS flag to be displayed in his Bellevue Hospital room after he killed 8 people in a terror attack on Manhattan's west side.

death penalty after 20+ years of appeals too good for the fucker.

off to Gitmo.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 04:53 PM
I'd agree. And fuck Gitmo.

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/hitler/execution.jpg

r3volution 3.0
11-01-2017, 05:07 PM
“I believe we would consider this person to be an enemy combatant, yes,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “I think the actions that he took certainly justify that.”

If Sarah Huckleberry Peanutbuttermouth says he's guilty, well, that's good enough for me.

Who needs trials?

euphemia
11-01-2017, 05:08 PM
That's kind of interesting, and it would depart from the way things have been done in the past.

spudea
11-01-2017, 05:32 PM
This is the only one we've captured alive right? If he's declaring himself a soldier for ISIS, then absolutely enemy combatant.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2017, 05:51 PM
No no no no...

This was a crime, no more, no less.

Declaring people "enemy combatants" inside the United States is road nobody wants to go down.

Have a constitutional trial and convict.

Then stop importing the diversity, for fuck's sake...

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Funny. For all of the hooting and hollering, you guys are a bunch of cowards.

Yes, an enemy combatant. To be detained and held indefinitely without trial or summarily executed. Perhaps by drones.

All well and good until you are the enemy combatant. You bunch of braindead pussies.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 06:10 PM

Yes, an enemy combatant. To be detained and held indefinitely without trial or summarily executed. Perhaps by drones.

All well and good until you are the enemy combatant. You bunch of braindead pussies.

If I ever run over 19 unarmed civilians, killing 8, with a truck, for an ideological reason, while shouting "Don't tread on me!", you have my permission to put me in front of a firing squad.

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 06:12 PM
If I ever run over 19 unarmed civilians, killing 8, with a truck, for an ideological reason, while shouting "Don't tread on me!", you have my permission to put me in front of a firing squad.
“You have my permission to put me in front of a firing squad.”

Profound. Is that the great Blackstone you are channeling?

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Wasn’t too long ago the US government was pontificating that Ammon Bundy was an enemy combatant.

Snowden? Never heard of him.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 06:19 PM
“You have my permission to put me in front of a firing squad.”

Profound. Is that the great Blackstone you are channeling?

Enemy combatants will get a full and fair trial in front of a military tribunal. I'm pretty sure, in this case, he's guilty as hell as ALL the evidence points to it. Or is this going to turn into a conspiracy theory?

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Enemy combatants will get a full and fair trial in front of a military tribunal. I'm pretty sure, in this case, he's guilty as hell as ALL the evidence points to it. Or is this going to turn into a conspiracy theory?
If it were a conspiracy and he were summarily executed, who would know?

A full and fair trial in front of a military tribunal, huh?

As would Snowden. Doesn’t Trump want to send him to GITMO too?

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Wasn’t too long ago the US government was pontificating that Ammon Bundy was an enemy combatant.

Snowden? Never heard of him.

Can you tell me the difference between Bundy, Snowden and Saipov? One of these men is not like the others.

Danke
11-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Someone says, " Ahola Snackbar" committing a crime gets Gitmo.

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Can you tell me the difference between Bundy, Snowden and Saipov? One of these men is not like the others.
Seems to me they have one striking similarity.

They’ve been called enemy combatants at one point or another.

Which was my point.

otherone
11-01-2017, 06:32 PM

All I know is what TV wants me to know. Like always.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Seems to me they have one striking similarity.

They’ve been called enemy combatants at one point or another.

Which was my point.

American citizens are afforded civilian trials. Foreign operatives that wage war should not.

euphemia
11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Yes, it seems that if a foreign influence like ISIS, which is clearly at war with the rest of the non-Muslim world, then maybe we should approach it that way.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 06:38 PM
All I know is what TV wants me to know. Like always.

Really? Sometimes things are exactly what the appear to be.

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 06:46 PM
American citizens are afforded civilian trials. Foreign operatives that wage war should not.
The people raped and tortured at blacksites would probably find your ignorance stunning.

You should venture back a good 7 years on the forum and start familiarizing yourself with the issues surrounding rendition, extrajudicial trial, military tribunals, GITMO, Blackstone, American Tradition, the Insular Cases, Bull Moose, US government involvement in various plots to mislead the American public etc. etc. etc.

Have you even asked yourself the simple question of: where was the FBI when this happened? Behind his truck?

Ender
11-01-2017, 06:49 PM

Not if they go to Gitmo, they don't.

otherone
11-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Really? Sometimes things are exactly what the appear to be.

This is true. But it is impossible for me to tell when. As it stands, I wasn't there, and assume the media is lying; especially in matters pertaining to "national security".

William Tell
11-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Our terms have got so twisted. In the olden days an enemy combatant was a far more honorable term and meant better treatment than a murderer. Labeling a murderer like this wouldn't have been done 100 years ago as it would have implied ISIS was a legitimate power.

Of course today our government is too soft on capital criminals and too hard on everyone else. What can you say.

Origanalist
11-01-2017, 07:22 PM
No no no no...

Declaring people "enemy combatants" inside the United States is road nobody wants to go down.

Out of rep

Danke
11-01-2017, 07:27 PM
No no no no...This was a crime, no more, no less.Declaring people "enemy combatants" inside the United States is road nobody wants to go down.Have a constitutional trial and convict.Then stop importing the diversity, for fuck's sake...
Out of replike two peas in a pod.Gitmo.http://images.memes.com/character/meme/down-voting-roman

Origanalist
11-01-2017, 07:36 PM
like two peas in a pod.Gitmo.http://images.memes.com/character/meme/down-voting-roman

I forgot, you're a big "war on terror" kind of guy. Hey, I know, lets go bomb the fuck out of his country, kill a shitload of innocent civilians and turn their towns into rubble instead of prosecuting him for crimes committed.

Danke
11-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I forgot, you're a big "war on terror" kind of guy. Hey, I know, lets go bomb the fuck out of his country, kill a shitload of innocent civilians and turn their towns into rubble instead of prosecuting him for crimes committed.

Gitmo for having gay forum.

Ender
11-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Out of rep

Covered.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:09 PM
No no no no...

Then stop importing the diversity, for $#@!'s sake...

^This^

Like it or not he came here legally, he is not an invader, he must be given a trial on all appropriate charges which might include making war on the US and it's citizens or perhaps just murder.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Out of rep

Covered.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2017, 08:16 PM

I wouldn't do it, even with permission. ;)

spudea
11-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Even Batman roughs up the joker.

https://youtu.be/RWgyKDfFC_U

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 08:23 PM
The people raped and tortured at blacksites would probably find your ignorance stunning.

You should venture back a good 7 years on the forum and start familiarizing yourself with the issues surrounding rendition, extrajudicial trial, military tribunals, GITMO, Blackstone, American Tradition, the Insular Cases, Bull Moose, US government involvement in various plots to mislead the American public etc. etc. etc.

Have you even asked yourself the simple question of: where was the FBI when this happened? Behind his truck?

Yeah, I'm ignorant and no nothing of these things you speak of. :rolleyes: This individual was not an American civilian. He was an enemy combatant that killed 2 American citizens and 6 Argentinian citizens on a downtown street. At some point you have to quit mollycoddling these fuckers. It doesn't matter why he did it. He choose to do it. What did he choose to do? Kill 2 American citizens and 6 Argentinian citizens on a downtown street in an American city in the name of ISIS.
Argue why he did it all you want. American policy on foreign intervention? Noted. But he was the one to subscribe to ISIS doctrine of Holy War and carried out an attack within Americas borders.
Fuck him.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2017, 08:23 PM
^This^

Like it or not he came here legally, he is not an invader, he must be given a trial on all appropriate charges which might include making war on the US and it's citizens or perhaps just murder.

Exactly. That's my biggest beef here, why do we keep importing this trash from all over the globe? God save us from "diversity".

But, just like you said, it was all on the up and up, all legit, here was here legally.

This was a crime, and he is no more an "enemy combatant" than anybody else who has killed due to ideology, and you can find them across the spectrum.

I mean, seriously, has everybody around here forgotten the MIAC report?

Every single one of us is one election away from being declared "enemy combatants" if you allow things like this to move forward.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Even Batman roughs up the joker.

https://youtu.be/RWgyKDfFC_U

Batman is NOT a government official.

If you want to go vigilante you take all the risks (moral and legal) on yourself, be my guest but the government doesn't get to play by those rules.

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I'm ignorant and no nothing of these things you speak of. :rolleyes: This individual was not an American civilian. He was an enemy combatant that killed 2 American citizens and 6 Argentinian citizens on a downtown street. At some point you have to quit mollycoddling these fuckers. It doesn't matter why he did it. He choose to do it. What did he choose to do? Kill 2 American citizens and 6 Argentinian citizens on a downtown street in an American city in the name of ISIS.
Argue why he did it all you want. American policy on foreign intervention? Noted. But he was the one to subscribe to ISIS doctrine of Holy War and carried out an attack within Americas borders.
Fuck him.
And the FBI handlers? Trial or GITMO?

AZJoe
11-01-2017, 08:42 PM
The first and most important step for Washington in fighting terrorism is to Stop Participating in It.

Raginfridus
11-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Batman's a subcontractual cop - The Dark Narc - making him government in all intent and purpose.

https://godofthunder85.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/commissioner-gordon-on-red-phone.jpg?w=640

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/bat-signal.jpg

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:46 PM
And the FBI handlers? Trial or GITMO?

Now you are tempting me with the dark side.

I'd almost say GITMO for them.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Batman's a subcontractual cop - The Dark Narc - making him government in all intent and purpose.

https://godofthunder85.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/commissioner-gordon-on-red-phone.jpg?w=640

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/bat-signal.jpg

HaHa.

If he is a cop then Internal Affairs needs to go after him with a vengeance.

Ender
11-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Exactly. That's my biggest beef here, why do we keep importing this trash from all over the globe? God save us from "diversity".

But, just like you said, it was all on the up and up, all legit, here was here legally.

This was a crime, and he is no more an "enemy combatant" than anybody else who has killed due to ideology, and you can find them across the spectrum.

I mean, seriously, has everybody around here forgotten the MIAC report?

Every single one of us is one election away from being declared "enemy combatants" if you allow things like this to move forward.

My question is why do we create this hate all over the globe? It's NOT diversity- it's "spreading democracy". It's creating & funding Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc so we can blame someone/thing/group while we tear the ME and Africa apart.

Why can't we call off these wars & stop messing with other peoples countries and destroying their lives. If it was happening to America a lot of citizens here would definitely have some "payback" in their hearts & minds.

Ender
11-01-2017, 08:51 PM
The first and most important step for Washington in fighting terrorism is to Stop Participating in It.

EXACTLY.

Raginfridus
11-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Exactly. That's my biggest beef here, why do we keep importing this trash from all over the globe? God save us from "diversity".For starters, the world hates us for our spasmodic warmongering, so they're OK being homicidal tools for the little men behind the curtain wall. Those who just wanted to leave the messes our State made and chose this place because they had cousins here get renditioned. They also love our technology and women, so they want that shit. When they breed puss buckets with those women and cross their spawn with automation and Jewbook, subsequent generations become dumber tools than ever.

That's my theory. I've been working on it for a couple minutes but it rings true.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 08:57 PM
My question is why do we create this hate all over the globe? It's NOT diversity- it's "spreading democracy". It's creating & funding Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc so we can blame someone/thing/group while we tear the ME and Africa apart.

Why can't we call off these wars & stop messing with other peoples countries and destroying their lives. If it was happening to America a lot of citizens here would definitely have some "payback" in their hearts & minds.

We do make things worse but even if we had never gone abroad seeking monsters to slay we would still need to control our territory to keep other people who are like we currently are out, among others.

Raginfridus
11-01-2017, 08:59 PM
HaHa.

If he is a cop then Internal Affairs needs to go after him with a vengeance.
My only regret is calling him the Dark Narc and not the Narc Knight. Dark Narc sounds like every other narco stereotype.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2017, 09:02 PM

I would normally agree with you, but, at least according to the current narrative he was not "radicalized" overseas.

He came here as a relatively normal "diversity" (seriously, that is what the federal import program is called) immigrant.

He got "radicalized" here.

I still agree though, maybe a cousin or brother or father or mother got vaporized by a US drone.

Brian4Liberty
11-01-2017, 09:24 PM
To be an enemy combatant, there would have to be a war. Have we declared one? Let's just move past that huge Constitutional issue and assume that an outdated and inapplicable authorization for use of force from almost twenty years ago still applies. Thank you cowardly Congress.

So if it is war, and he is an enemy combatant, then the Geneva Convention applies.

So there are two semi-legal options, a regular US crime and Constitutional trial, or an enemy combatant under Geneva Convention.

Then there is always the fully outlaw option of sending him to Gitmo for torture with absolutely no rights or legal framework whatsoever. That seems to be a popular option, especially in a nation where the rule of law has become an outright joke.

As far as immigration, and we agree that we are at war, the practice of importing persons and allowing immigration from enemy nations or enemy sympathizers would be counter-intuitive. Actually, it defies both reason and common sense. But once again, in a bizarro nation with no rule of law and hidden agendas that aim to "fundamentally change" the nation even if it means losing a war, it is not surprising.

Thus in conclusion, there is no actual reason that Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton could not be sent to Gitmo.

kahless
11-01-2017, 09:32 PM

If this country right now followed Ron's foreign policy or lets say we were completely isolationist and had no past history of "spreading democracy", there would still be jihadists committing terrorists acts against the infidel. Maybe just slightly less of them.

Blaming it completely on the US spreading democracy is like when the left blames the 2nd amendment for psychopaths that use guns for murder.

Ender
11-01-2017, 09:50 PM
If this country right now followed Ron's foreign policy or lets say we were completely isolationist and had no past history of "spreading democracy", there would still be jihadists committing terrorists acts against the infidel. Maybe just slightly less of them.

Blaming it completely on the US spreading democracy is like when the left blames the 2nd amendment for psychopaths that use guns for murder.

Right.

Just how many acts of terrorism has been in the US BEFORE we started bombing and taking over governments in the ME?

Ender
11-01-2017, 09:51 PM
I would normally agree with you, but, at least according to the current narrative he was not "radicalized" overseas.

He came here as a relatively normal "diversity" (seriously, that is what the federal import program is called) immigrant.

He got "radicalized" here.

I still agree though, maybe a cousin or brother or father or mother got vaporized by a US drone.

Then my bets are on the alphabets- they have "radicalized" pretty much every terrorist on American soil.

ChristianAnarchist
11-01-2017, 09:56 PM
This is the only one we've captured alive right? If he's declaring himself a soldier for ISIS, then absolutely enemy combatant.

Ya sure, if you believe the fake news media. How do you know he said these things? This whole story sucks raw eggs and I think they want to hustle him away to Guantanamo before someone gets some real info out of him (like maybe how the CIA asked him to help them do a sting to capture some "terrorists" maybe?).

Think people please! Where are you getting all this info?? NYT? CIA? NYPD? Oh, I'm sure none of these would lie to you, right???

Do you yet know how to tell when the goonerment goonsquad is lying? --- Their lips are moving...

Suzanimal
11-01-2017, 10:54 PM

TheTexan
11-01-2017, 11:12 PM

It is possible that all the "victims" are just crisis actors.

Kinda like Vegas.

TheTexan
11-01-2017, 11:14 PM

"Maybe" ? Say it with some conviction ...

Stop importing brown people and ##MAGA

oyarde
11-01-2017, 11:16 PM

I stand with Rand .

TheTexan
11-01-2017, 11:22 PM

+rep they hate us for our freedom

#America #FuckYea

Raginfridus
11-01-2017, 11:36 PM

Blaming it completely on the US spreading democracy is like when the left blames the 2nd amendment for psychopaths that use guns for murder.So you do believe Vegas was an inside job.

The Northbreather
11-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Soon, if a person disagrees with the government at any level, they will be considered an "enemy combatant"...

Yay

kahless
11-01-2017, 11:51 PM
So you do believe Vegas was an inside job.

Something is not right about Vegas narrative.

Aside from Vegas sometimes things are as they are. Not sure why it is so hard for people to believe when you have a group of people saying loudly that you are the infidel and should convert or die.

kahless
11-01-2017, 11:53 PM
+rep they hate us for our freedom

#America #FuckYea

That was not a knock on Ron or an isolationist America first foreign policy. Just saying don't expect it to change anything. Sometimes people that hate you actually mean and act on what they say.

Weston White
11-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Someone says, " Ahola Snackbar" committing a crime gets Gitmo.

Perhaps, if committed externally to the United States, but within its Union, XIV Amendment and the like are non-negotiable to all. The terrorist exception BS is completely and utterly fricking insane.

ETA:

Captain Preston received a fair trial, so ought "terrorists."

Anti Federalist
11-02-2017, 05:57 AM

Exactly, but there is no "maybe" about it.

phill4paul
11-02-2017, 06:21 AM
No no no no...

Yeah, I was wrong with my knee-jerk reaction. Just getting tired of this bullshit and blew a gasket. We all know why this goes on.
Just getting worn out over it. The FBI questioned him on associations with known jihad individuals in 2015 and his ass should have been booted then. Everything is just one big clusterfuck these days and sometimes I get worn out over it.

shakey1
11-02-2017, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I was wrong with my knee-jerk reaction. Just getting tired of this bull$#@! and blew a gasket. We all know why this goes on.
Just getting worn out over it. The FBI questioned him on associations with known jihad individuals in 2015 and his ass should have been booted then. Everything is just one big cluster$#@! these days and sometimes I get worn out over it.

Sometimes it's easy to get the lines blurred.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.:)

ChristianAnarchist
11-02-2017, 07:38 AM
For starters, the world hates us for our spasmodic warmongering, so they're OK being homicidal tools for the little men behind the curtain wall. Those who just wanted to leave the messes our State made and chose this place because they had cousins here get renditioned. They also love our technology and women, so they want that $#@!. When they breed puss buckets with those women and cross their spawn with automation and Jewbook, subsequent generations become dumber tools than ever.

That's my theory. I've been working on it for a couple minutes but it rings true.

It's called blowback. I think Ron Paul mentioned it once or twice...

ChristianAnarchist
11-02-2017, 07:42 AM
Yeah, I was wrong with my knee-jerk reaction. Just getting tired of this bull$#@! and blew a gasket. We all know why this goes on.
Just getting worn out over it. The FBI questioned him on associations with known jihad individuals in 2015 and his ass should have been booted then. Everything is just one big cluster$#@! these days and sometimes I get worn out over it.

I'm sure he wasn't booted then because they saw an opportunity to nurture him as a patsy in their grand scheme to "take more for themselves and leave less for us".

It's why they want him to be sent away as an enemy combatant. Can't have him telling his story to a lawyer now can we... Their plan most likely included him being shot by the NYPD with those plastic guns. Even best laid plans get foulked up.

Raginfridus
11-02-2017, 07:42 AM
It's called blowback. I think Ron Paul mentioned it once or twice...That's the word.

Suzanimal
11-02-2017, 10:19 AM

enhanced_deficit
11-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Actions speak louder than words.

This dude kills at least 8 people and has guns in his hands as he runs out and is taken alive by cops near ground zero.

Following "suspect" black mother was unarmed with her baby daughter besides her and was executed on the spot by cops after she took wrong turn near Obama White House/hit a cop's car in confusion:

Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429504-Entire-House-Of-Reps-Gives-Standing-Ovation-To-Cops-After-Killing-Unarmed-Mother&)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhm6ypjg3Gd5G7rf1YX8UO9E2a419VX M7EZPuDbF-ni6_lqDQl
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_peLZMWyRRs66umOsDNwIfXgR_Ekke R0ATD1QgXb8tx77qk0s

Who is the real "enemy combatant" for US police?

otherone
11-02-2017, 01:44 PM
That was not a knock on Ron or an isolationist America first foreign policy. Just saying don't expect it to change anything. Sometimes people that hate you actually mean and act on what they say.

Despite what you and your neocon overlords say, Ron was never an isolationist.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Terrorists want you to be afraid.

Trump says yes, you should be afraid.

Both like to attract the disaffected to their causes. Both use fear to appeal to their supporters. Both would like to get you to reduce your freedoms.

Are we winning the war on terror- or surrendering?

News from earlier today:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/saudi-led-coalition-airstrike-yemen-kills-26-people-50855899

Saudi-led coalition airstrike in Yemen kills 29 people

A suspected airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition fighting Shiite rebels in Yemen killed at least 29 people, including children, in the country's north, a Yemeni health official said Wednesday.

Abdellah al-Ezi, head of the health office of the northern Saada province, said the airstrike struck a small hotel in a market, wounding 28 other people. Saada, which borders Saudi Arabia, is a stronghold of the Iran-backed rebels, known as Houthis.

Footage obtained by The Associated Press shows a bulldozer removing wreckage and debris from the site of the airstrike.

Ahmed Mohammed, an eyewitness, insisted there were no fighters in the hotel. "This is an act of aggression by the Americans, the Saudis, and the Zionists, and by God's will we will take revenge one day. And even if we don't get revenge, our children will," he said.

Al-Ezi said another airstrike killed three people Wednesday in a different part of the vast province.

The spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

International rights groups have accused the coalition of bombing civilian gatherings, markets, hospitals and residential areas across Yemen since its air campaign against the Houthis began in March 2015. The coalition aims to reinstate the internationally recognized government of Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi.

More at link.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 02:55 PM

Guilt by association and not for committing any actual crimes? Should we have the government monitor every person to be sure they don't have any friends who might possibly be considered bad people? Should we arrest them if they do have such friends?

phill4paul
11-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Guilt by association and not for committing any actual crimes? Should we have the government monitor every person to be sure they don't have any friends who might possibly be considered bad people? Should we arrest them if they do have such friends?

If they are here on a foreign visa? Detain and put their ass on a plane. Absolutely. I won't apoligise for this belief.

Swordsmyth
11-02-2017, 03:05 PM

It's called deporting an undesirable alien, they have no right to be here so we can hold them to any standard we want, the interests of our citizens dictate that we hold them to a positively paranoid standard.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 03:10 PM
So we should expand the police state to monitor everybody.

Ender
11-02-2017, 03:13 PM

Most, who this kind of stuff as been reported about, have turned out to be duped & trained by alphabets.

Ender
11-02-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm sure he wasn't booted then because they saw an opportunity to nurture him as a patsy in their grand scheme to "take more for themselves and leave less for us".

It's why they want him to be sent away as an enemy combatant. Can't have him telling his story to a lawyer now can we... Their plan most likely included him being shot by the NYPD with those plastic guns. Even best laid plans get foulked up.

Yep.

phill4paul
11-02-2017, 03:15 PM

Everybody? That's a straw-man. So is the notion of expansion. Twice in one sentence is some pretty serious wordplay.

Swordsmyth
11-02-2017, 03:16 PM

No expansion is needed: The FBI questioned him on associations with known jihad individuals in 2015

And we are not talking about everybody just aliens.

phill4paul
11-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Most, who this kind of stuff as been reported about, have turned out to be duped & trained by alphabets.

Well aware. But it doesn't absolve them. All they had to do was turn down any offer.

I'm not particularly happy with the deep state nor with the railroading the Bundy's are getting. But, if someone approached me with a plan to bomb a place or shoot up some civilians I tell the to go fuck themselves.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 03:24 PM
No expansion is needed: The FBI questioned him on associations with known jihad individuals in 2015

And we are not talking about everybody just aliens.

How did they know they were jihadists? How did they know that he was in contact with them without monitoring them?

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Well aware. But it doesn't absolve them. All they had to do was turn down any offer.

I'm not particularly happy with the deep state nor with the railroading the Bundy's are getting. But, if someone approached me with a plan to bomb a place or shoot up some civilians I tell the to go $#@! themselves.

The vast majority of "terrorist attacks" which have occurred in the US since 9/11 were NOT immigrants.

Raginfridus
11-02-2017, 05:05 PM
This dude kills at least 8 people and has guns in his hands as he runs out and is taken alive by cops near ground zero.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhm6ypjg3Gd5G7rf1YX8UO9E2a419VX M7EZPuDbF-ni6_lqDQl
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_peLZMWyRRs66umOsDNwIfXgR_Ekke R0ATD1QgXb8tx77qk0sThe SS are crazier fucks than the NYPD?

Speaking of which, why the hell do presidents get so much protection? This is 2017, the veeps can step in within moments of an assassination or CODE: Pretzel. Plus this being a democracy, the worst of all governments, we can pull any dumbass off the street and as long as they're 30-something, loud, and passed the 6th grade we're gold.

Is it just a bigger pain in the ass to debrief a new president than protect an existing one?

kahless
11-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Despite what you and your neocon overlords say, Ron was never an isolationist.

Reading comprehension problem? You quoted me, but did not bother to read or understand the quote. Besides look at my sign-up date. Neocons are not particularly fans of Ron Paul's policies and it would be unlikely they would be sticking around here for 10 years. What they tried to use as an epithet I saw it as a plus and ended up here as a supporter.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 05:25 PM
The SS are crazier $#@!s than the NYPD?

Speaking of which, why the hell do presidents get so much protection? This is 2017, the veeps can step in within moments of an assassination or CODE: Pretzel. Plus this being a democracy, the worst of all governments, we can pull any dumbass off the street and as long as they're 30-something, loud, and passed the 6th grade we're gold.

Is it just a bigger pain in the ass to debrief a new president than protect an existing one?

She was shot by DC police- not Secret Service.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/04/miriam-casey-connecticut-us-capitol-case-depression-washington/2921377/

Miriam Carey, a dental hygienist from Stamford, Conn., was identified Friday by Washington, D.C., police as the black luxury sedan that first rammed a barrier at the White House, then sped to Capitol Hill, defying attempts by armed police to stop her Thursday afternoon.

She was shot and killed fleeing her car near the Hart Senate Office Building.

Two federal officials, who were not authorized to comment publicly, told USA TODAY that all shots were fired by law enforcement officers.

The chaotic events began at 2:12 p.m. ET when the driver rammed a temporary barrier at 15th and E Streets NW, hitting the officer, said Secret Service chief Ed Donovan. Other Secret Service officers chased the woman east on Pennsylvania Avenue but did not shoot.

Lanier said Capitol Police officers pursued the speeding car eastbound and tried to stop it in Garfield Circle, just west of the Capitol lawn. A 23-year-veteran officer suffered non-life-threatening injuries when he crashed into a barrier.

Police had the woman's car surrounded but she escaped, ramming a Secret Service vehicle as she fled. Lanier said police then fired their first shots at the suspect.

The driver made her way onto Constitution Avenue before eventually stopping in the 100 blocks of Maryland Avenue NE, near the Hart Senate Office Building.

Raginfridus
11-02-2017, 05:34 PM
She was shot by DC police- not Secret Service.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/04/miriam-casey-connecticut-us-capitol-case-depression-washington/2921377/

DCPD are crazier fucks than NYPD. In all fairness, the White House is the peoples' house and those barriers were paid for with her DC taxes. Its like that couple who were pursued and shot by 60 squad cars, just because their car had a sassy exhaust, and the trigger-happy a-hole cops were burning for a chase.

RJB
11-02-2017, 05:45 PM
I don't get the fight over labels: terrorist, hate crime, enemy combatant, etc. The guy is a straight up murderer. Period. Why do we need to focus beyond that?

Zippyjuan
11-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I don't get the fight over labels: terrorist, hate crime, enemy combatant, etc. The guy is a straight up murderer. Period. Why do we need to focus beyond that?

Because it is scarier if they are not like us- different skin color, different religion, different language,etc. (Actually we should be more afraid of the ones who ARE like us- they are much more likely to kill us).

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bicyclists-collision-fiesta-island-20140813-story.html

http://bikinginla.com/2017/08/15/morning-links-laguna-driver-runs-one-cyclist-tries-hit-another-stolen-bikes-vision-zero-news/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/drunken-driver-critically-injures-woman-riding-nyc-bike-tour-article-1.3484826

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Hit-and-run-driver-suspected-of-plowing-into-12261942.php

RJB
11-02-2017, 06:34 PM
When you say "us," are you referring to the DNC?

Because it is scarier if they are not like us- different skin color, different religion, different language,etc. (Actually we should be more afraid of the ones who ARE like us- they are much more likely to kill us).

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bicyclists-collision-fiesta-island-20140813-story.html

http://bikinginla.com/2017/08/15/morning-links-laguna-driver-runs-one-cyclist-tries-hit-another-stolen-bikes-vision-zero-news/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/drunken-driver-critically-injures-woman-riding-nyc-bike-tour-article-1.3484826

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Hit-and-run-driver-suspected-of-plowing-into-12261942.php

Danke
11-02-2017, 06:35 PM
When you say "us," are you referring to the DNC?http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3485122.1505072993!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/bicyclist-run-minivan-brooklyn.jpg

AZJoe
11-02-2017, 06:41 PM
If this country right now followed Ron's foreign policy or lets say we were completely isolationist ...

Which is it? Adopting Dr. Paul's foreign policy or going isolationist? - those are two contradictory and mutually exclusive options.

Quite frankly war and sanction are isolationist policies. Nothing isolates countries off from each other more than war and sanctions.

Would you say Washington has an isolationist policy toward Canada, UK, and Israel if they are not bombing Ottawa, invading England, or sponsoring a color revolution in Israel.

Washington is not isolating itself from Russia, Iran, North Korea, China or the rest of the world by promoting open trade, dialogue, diplomacy, and goodwill. Rather, isolation comes about from war, bombings, threats, sanctions, and funding revolutions an terrorists to destabilize nations.

AZJoe
11-02-2017, 06:45 PM

This is a nonsense comparison.
Last I checked, the Second Amendment (unlike Washington) was not going around invading nations, bombing nations, blowing up civilians, blowing up weddings, killing entire families, perpetrating drone assassinations, performing renditions, indefinite detentions, torture, draconian sanctions, sponsoring color revolutions, perpetrating regime change, propping puppet dictatorships, arming and funding terrorists, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands to millions, making millions homeless, destitute, and refugees, violating national sovereignty at will, manufacturing lies and false flags as pretext for bombings and invasions, starting wars on false pretenses, aiding and abetting the genocide of Yemen, and on and on ...

ChristianAnarchist
11-02-2017, 08:39 PM
Everybody? That's a straw-man. So is the notion of expansion. Twice in one sentence is some pretty serious wordplay.

Oh really?? Surely you know that the NSA has been doing exactly that for years now...

https://www.techhive.com/article/2037632/don-t-freak-out-but-the-government-records-and-stores-every-phone-call-and-email.html

phill4paul
11-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Oh really?? Surely you know that the NSA has been doing exactly that for years now...

https://www.techhive.com/article/2037632/don-t-freak-out-but-the-government-records-and-stores-every-phone-call-and-email.html

Wow! Blew my mind. Never heard of it. Thanks for the enlightenment. /s

Weston White
11-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Use a vehicle to mow down pedestrians, causes loony Democrats to go loonier; the real cause of this all is lack of adequate gun control:

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/in-wake-of-pickup-truck-attack-new-york-pols-decry-guns/

LibertyEagle
11-03-2017, 01:28 AM
No no no no...

Then stop importing the diversity, for $#@!'s sake...

Yup. I totally agree.

It's hard to take this stand, but AF is right. Our government is creating this problem by importing people who they have no business importing. It's not wise to go along with an American, especially within our own borders, being classified as an enemy combatant and losing out on a trial with a jury of their peers. Not a good road for us to go down. Better to stop our government from creating this problem and that includes those of you believing in open borders, using your brains.

A Son of Liberty
11-03-2017, 03:43 AM
Were there any men or "legal" guns left in New York City, this POS would have been dealt with at the beginning, middle or end of his rampage.

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Yup. I totally agree.

It's hard to take this stand, but AF is right. Our government is creating this problem by importing people who they have no business importing. It's not wise to go along with an American, especially within our own borders, being classified as an enemy combatant and losing out on a trial with a jury of their peers. Not a good road for us to go down. Better to stop our government from creating this problem and that includes those of you believing in open borders, using your brains.

Why do you want to use personal attacks against us who believe in true #Liberty? Yes, I "used my brain" when I came to the conclusion that LIBERTY is the key to happiness and prosperity. Borders is not even a big issue with me closed or open but for you it seems to be a really big deal. The fact that borders can NEVER be "closed" doesn't seem to get through to you. Hell, give me a million dollars and I guarantee you I can smuggle myself into and then out of North Korea. There are NO closed borders.

The answer to these problems are truly and simply LIBERTY. If you eliminate stealing from everyone to pay immigrants to come here (welfare) and allow everyone to freely carry whatever weapon they wish immigrants will not be a problem. Don't forget that immigrants always have a "problem" keeping their children locked into the "old ways". Yes, even Muslim children have rebellious stages. A good percentage of second gen Muslims stray from mom and pops religion. Liberty will win over most of them and those who don't will be in a minority.

To con a popular phrase from our godfather Ron Paul "Liberty is popular"...

timosman
11-03-2017, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVhjszGgKzw

angelatc
11-03-2017, 09:58 AM
No no no no...

We need to stop exporting democracy too though.

Personally I'd rather see him tried, convicted and then considered pig food.

kahless
11-03-2017, 10:06 AM
This is a nonsense comparison.

Whats next, you are going to tell me "it is a religion of peace". Sure foreign intervention and nation building creates problems but lets not fool ourselves into believing there is not an inherit problem with radical Islam.

Last I checked, the Second Amendment (unlike Washington) was not going around invading nations, bombing nations, blowing up civilians, blowing up weddings, killing entire families, perpetrating drone assassinations, performing renditions, indefinite detentions, torture, draconian sanctions, sponsoring color revolutions, perpetrating regime change, propping puppet dictatorships, arming and funding terrorists, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands to millions, making millions homeless, destitute, and refugees, violating national sovereignty at will, manufacturing lies and false flags as pretext for bombings and invasions, starting wars on false pretenses, aiding and abetting the genocide of Yemen, and on and on ...

I do not dispute that. Just saying blaming it 100% completely on the US spreading democracy is foolish and you are making yourselves look like fools when you post absolutes.

kahless
11-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Which is it? Adopting Dr. Paul's foreign policy or going isolationist? - those are two contradictory and mutually exclusive options.

I would take either, which would be far better economically as well. It depends how you define it. I was using how the Neocons used it against Ron's foreign policy as an epithet.

Quite frankly war and sanction are isolationist policies. Nothing isolates countries off from each other more than war and sanctions.

Would you say Washington has an isolationist policy toward Canada, UK, and Israel if they are not bombing Ottawa, invading England, or sponsoring a color revolution in Israel.

Washington is not isolating itself from Russia, Iran, North Korea, China or the rest of the world by promoting open trade, dialogue, diplomacy, and goodwill. Rather, isolation comes about from war, bombings, threats, sanctions, and funding revolutions an terrorists to destabilize nations.

Exactly.

kahless
11-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Why do you want to use personal attacks against us who believe in true #Liberty? Yes, I "used my brain" when I came to the conclusion that LIBERTY is the key to happiness and prosperity. Borders is not even a big issue with me closed or open but for you it seems to be a really big deal. The fact that borders can NEVER be "closed" doesn't seem to get through to you. Hell, give me a million dollars and I guarantee you I can smuggle myself into and then out of North Korea. There are NO closed borders.

The answer to these problems are truly and simply LIBERTY. If you eliminate stealing from everyone to pay immigrants to come here (welfare) and allow everyone to freely carry whatever weapon they wish immigrants will not be a problem. Don't forget that immigrants always have a "problem" keeping their children locked into the "old ways". Yes, even Muslim children have rebellious stages. A good percentage of second gen Muslims stray from mom and pops religion. Liberty will win over most of them and those who don't will be in a minority.

To con a popular phrase from our godfather Ron Paul "Liberty is popular"...

Why is it so important to you that people come here that have views diametrically opposed to yours? You have these Christian Anarchist beliefs that the state denies you the opportunity to live under yet you campaign for people to come here with views that would further deny you that right.

I am not buying it and I question your sincerity on this issue since it does not make sense.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/04/gsi2-overview-1.png

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Why is it so important to you that people come here that have views diametrically opposed to yours? You have these Christian Anarchist beliefs that the state denies you the opportunity to live under yet you campaign for people to come here with views that would further deny you that right.

I am not buying it and I question your sincerity on this issue since it does not make sense.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/04/gsi2-overview-1.png

Ya, it makes no sense to believe that #Liberty in all things is the way to go. Oh, but you have an "exception" for your particular fear. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.

For the record - Even 10 million horrible nasty ISIS types imported into this geographic area we call USA would not be a threat if we really had LIBERTY. They would try to force their ideas on the rest of us and if we didn't have a goonerment goonsquad limiting our weapons and where we carry them there would be quite a battle and then the only moozlims left would be the ones who want to live peaceably with the rest of us. You never have to worry about this scenario though because there will never be 10 million ISIS types on the entire planet... (but keep your irrational fear going)

kahless
11-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Ya, it makes no sense to believe that #Liberty in all things is the way to go. Oh, but you have an "exception" for your particular fear. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.

Not fear, rather FACT. This is what they believe. Look at the chart, some countries as high as 90% support for a belief system that is the antithesis of Christian Anarchism. Not buying you are a "Christian Anarchist", more like "Muslim Activist". A person that wishes to live under Christian Anarchism and actually wants to achieve it in this lifetime is not going to support policies that make it impractical if not impossible in this lifetime.

For the record - Even 10 million horrible nasty ISIS types imported into this geographic area we call USA would not be a threat if we really had LIBERTY. They would try to force their ideas on the rest of us and if we didn't have a goonerment goonsquad limiting our weapons and where we carry them there would be quite a battle and then the only moozlims left would be the ones who want to live peaceably with the rest of us. You never have to worry about this scenario though because there will never be 10 million ISIS types on the entire planet...

Except some people will never get that chance while they run you, your friends or family over with a truck. They are already forcing their ideas on communities, electing their own and subverting the Constitution.

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Not fear, rather FACT. This is what they believe. Look at the chart, some countries as high as 90% support for a belief system that is the antithesis of Christian Anarchism. Not buying you are a "Christian Anarchist", more like "Muslim Activist". A person that wishes to live under Christian Anarchism and actually wants to achieve it in this lifetime is not going to support policies that make it impractical if not impossible in this lifetime.

Except some people will never get that chance while they run you, your friends or family over with a truck. They are already forcing their ideas on communities, electing their own and subverting the Constitution.

Right, because I'm "afraid" of my ideals being crushed by others I'm going to act 180 degrees opposed to my ideals so I can "protect" them. That makes no sense but from what you have stated already It's obvious that you cannot hear what I'm saying because of all the noise from those war drums so just close your eyes and ears to what #Liberty types have to say and enjoy those chains you so willingly want to wear.

It's obvious that I certainly cannot reach you...

Ender
11-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Right, because I'm "afraid" of my ideals being crushed by others I'm going to act 180 degrees opposed to my ideals so I can "protect" them. That makes no sense but from what you have stated already It's obvious that you cannot hear what I'm saying because of all the noise from those war drums so just close your eyes and ears to what #Liberty types have to say and enjoy those chains you so willingly want to wear.

Truth- kahless called me a Muslim for not supporting Trump's wanting to have American Muslims signed up in a gov data base. How dare I support the 1st Amendment.

kahless
11-03-2017, 11:37 AM

Show me a post where I beat the war drums? There are none in my entire posting history. Like I said some posts back in this thread, it was the Neocons bashing Ron on foreign policy which is how I ended up a supporter of his.

You failed to make the case how you can achieve living in a Christian Anarchist society while advocating importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology that will make it impractical if not impossible. Either you are not a Christian Anarchist or you are adhering to some textbook definition of ideology which in many cases is impractical in the real world we live in and better left for the classroom.

Ender
11-03-2017, 11:40 AM

I'm not particularly happy with the deep state nor with the railroading the Bundy's are getting. But, if someone approached me with a plan to bomb a place or shoot up some civilians I tell the to go $#@! themselves.

But that's not how you'd be approached.

First, it would be to see if you have some mental issues and then get you on meds, etc.

Next, it would be surrounding you with "friends" who would soon convince you of the evilness of the US & how their families had been stricken in the ME.

Then, it would be convincing you that bombing/killing etc was the only answer.

Ender
11-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Show me a post where I beat the war drums? There are none in my entire posting history. Like I said some posts back in this thread, it was the Neocons bashing Ron on foreign policy which is how I ended up a supporter of his.

You failed to make the case how you can achieve living in a Christian Anarchist society while advocating importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology that will make it impractical if not impossible. Either you are not a Christian Anarchist or you are adhering to some textbook definition of ideology which in many cases is impractical in the real world we live in and better left for the classroom.

Stop with the accusations- and JFYI, most Muslims are peaceful.

kahless
11-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Truth- kahless called me a Muslim for not supporting Trump's wanting to have American Muslims sign up n a gov data base. How dare I support the 1st Amendment.

Again with this, none of that is true. I asked, not called, if you were a Muslim considering you are another here that goes to such great lengths to advocate for Muslim immigration at all costs and risks.

I do not believe in open borders. People do not have an automatic right to come here. The same things I am saying to Christian Anarchist I have said to you. If you are really a libertarian, want to live in such a society within this geographic region, within your lifetime, then how do you expect to do that with an open border? The welfare state is one issue another is importing uneducated people that demand a government belief system be implemented that is the antithesis to liberty.

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 11:49 AM

The "war drums" of using violence against the free movement of God's creatures on God's planet...

Don't be putting words in my mouth (but then I don't think you are listening to anything I say). I've never "advocated" for doing anything except for promoting LIBERTY! If you can show me how restricting liberty promotes liberty then I'm here, I'm listening...

kahless
11-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Stop with the accusations- and JFYI, most Muslims are peaceful.

Posting Pew polls is not making accusations, but rather posting valid data.

kahless
11-03-2017, 12:04 PM
If you can show me how restricting liberty promotes liberty then I'm here, I'm listening...

The answer is in what you quoted. Stop, "importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology" so that Christian Anarchism "will not be made impractical if not impossible." within this geographic region.

bunklocoempire
11-03-2017, 12:34 PM
No no no no...

This.
And specifically, stop government from importing diversity. Government doesn't appear to be accountable to anyone and it likes to force "relationships" at the expense of others.

By the people, for the people. Do people have an issue with your government?
Support the troops over there, by getting mowed down at home.
Own it.
Better to change it.

Ender
11-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Posting Pew polls is not making accusations, but rather posting valid data.

You only posted what you thought would support your hate POV.

Here's what PEW said about the Sharia Law chart in the same article:

What do Muslims around the world believe?

Like any religious group, the religious beliefs and practices of Muslims vary depending on many factors, including where in the world they live. But Muslims around the world are almost universally united by a belief in one God and the Prophet Muhammad, and the practice of certain religious rituals, such as fasting during Ramadan, is widespread.

In other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law. But in some other countries, especially in Eastern Europe and Central Asia – including Turkey (12%), Kazakhstan (10%) and Azerbaijan (8%) – relatively few favor the implementation of sharia law.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

kahless
11-03-2017, 12:49 PM
You only posted what you thought would support your hate POV.

So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations and for posting Pew polls about Muslim support for Sharia. Well then I guess Rand is racist to now so that puts me in good company. :rolleyes:

Ender
11-03-2017, 01:26 PM
So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations and for posting Pew polls about Muslim support for Sharia. Well then I guess Rand is racist to now so that puts me in good company. :rolleyes:

While still not acknowledging what the whole article said. :rolleyes:

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.

Anti Federalist
11-03-2017, 03:53 PM

I stand with Ron Paul: Get out of unconstitutional wars, bring the troops home, and stop creating BLOWBACK.

I agree.

At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed, under the guise of leftist "diversity".

kahless
11-03-2017, 04:11 PM

You mean the quote you posted that Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law? These would be good places to be limiting immigration from don't you think?

kahless
11-03-2017, 04:23 PM
I agree.

At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed, under the guise of leftist "diversity".

Ender's reply a couple back would indicate that belief means you "hate" Muslims. :rolleyes:

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 04:43 PM

I agree.

Ender's reply a couple back would indicate that belief means you "hate" Muslims. :rolleyes:

Oh? Looks to me like those replies mean the two men are somewhere in the 90-100% agreement range. So I doubt your efforts to drive a wedge between them--a halfhearted effort at a classic 'divide and conquer' maneuver, at best--will bear any fruit.

Or do you really believe a significant number of the people who browse this site are stupid enough to let you equate 'stop immigration from nations we're bombing the shit out of for a while' and 'register American Muslims like sex offenders and border collies' in their minds?

kahless
11-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Oh? Looks to me like those replies mean the two men are somewhere in the 90-100% agreement range. So I doubt your efforts to drive a wedge between them--a halfhearted effort at a classic 'divide and conquer' maneuver, at best--will bear any fruit.

Or do you really believe a significant number of the people who browse this site are stupid enough to let you equate 'stop immigration from nations we're bombing the shit out of for a while' and 'register American Muslims like sex offenders and border collies' in their minds?

Bullshit. The exchange between Ender and I, Ender claims my belief of limiting immigration from Muslim countries and using Pew data to back it up is considered "hate" of Muslims.

Toward the end of that exchange, AF chimes in with, "I agree. At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed".

There is no way around what AF just said here is some limit on immigration. Thus that would be considered "hate" of Muslims according to Ender. This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 05:18 PM
This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.

Prove that allegation or share with Zippy the title of Forum's Biggest Bullshit Artist.

kahless
11-03-2017, 05:46 PM
Prove that allegation or share with Zippy the title of Forum's Biggest Bullshit Artist.

That is easy for you to say since you removed the false accusation from your signature for my simply agreeing with the Trump-Sessions immigration plan limits. Did you forget what sock puppet account you were using, reminder it was your acptulsa account.

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 05:58 PM
That is easy for you to say since you removed the false accusation from your signature for my simply agreeing with the Trump-Sessions immigration plan limits. Did you forget what sock puppet account you were using, reminder it was your acptulsa account.

I have no idea what you're blathering about. Got a screenshot, or are we depending on your paranoia-colored memory for whatever it is you just alleged?

As for your sockpuppet allegation, it has more holes in it than a Pastafarian's papal headpiece. Tell the mods what you think my sock puppets are, and let them tell you whether any of them have ever logged in from anything slightly resembling any address I've ever logged in from.

Got any other b.s. that has been constipating your system? I'm sure the whole world loves seeing your shots in the dark completely miss the mark.

Influenza
11-03-2017, 06:03 PM
terrorist nations? u mean like the united states and its allies?

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 06:05 PM

If he only posted when he knew what he meant, his post count would have a single digit.

otherone
11-03-2017, 06:19 PM
I have no idea what you're blathering about. Got a screenshot, or are we depending on your paranoia-colored memory for whatever it is you just alleged?

As for your sockpuppet allegation, it has more holes in it than a Pastafarian's papal headpiece. Tell the mods what you think my sock puppets are, and let them tell you whether any of them have ever logged in from anything slightly resembling any address I've ever logged in from.

Got any other b.s. that has been constipating your system? I'm sure the whole world loves seeing your shots in the dark completely miss the mark.

ok. that was clever.

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 06:31 PM
The answer is in what you quoted. Stop, "importing people in overwhelming number with diametrically opposed ideology" so that Christian Anarchism "will not be made impractical if not impossible." within this geographic region.

Again you put words in my mouth that I've never said (I really doubt you are even reading what I say). I've never advocated "importing" anyone. What I've pointed out all along is your fear and how it's driving you towards blindness (it's not masterbation after all!!)

Leave people alone. Let others have liberty and hope to God they let you have liberty. God did not tell you to hate moozlems... In fact I'm pretty sure the message was just the opposite. You could start ministering to them when they arrive here. They actually DO convert. My niece is a missionary in Armenia and her and her husband are there specifically to deal with those in Iran who have converted and are living in Iran as undercover missionaries. Yes, there are Christians in Iran. That is their entire purpose for being there. Of those who come here what percentage do you suppose would convert?? 5%? 2%, 1%? You don't even want to reach ANY of them???

Maybe you need to re-read your Bible.

ChristianAnarchist
11-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Bull$#@!. The exchange between Ender and I, Ender claims my belief of limiting immigration from Muslim countries and using Pew data to back it up is considered "hate" of Muslims.

Toward the end of that exchange, AF chimes in with, "I agree. At the same time, stop bringing in young men of fighting age from these countries we have destroyed".

There is no way around what AF just said here is some limit on immigration. Thus that would be considered "hate" of Muslims according to Ender. This is no surprise to you since you mastered the tactic from 2015 forward to accuse anyone that is against open borders or placing limits on immigration as racist.

Fear, fear, fear... You are driven by it. It consumes you. You know what? Life is dangerous. You are not guaranteed a tomorrow. You are supposed to try to reach people, not shut them out. Yeah, someone might kill you. You know what? Try a night out in some neighborhoods in Detroit. Someone there might kill you too (in fact it's much more likely).

kahless
11-03-2017, 06:42 PM

Another so called Paul supporter. Jackass.

Paul calls for travel moratorium on countries that pose terror threat
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/rand-paul-new-tone-terror-threat/index.html

A Son of Liberty
11-03-2017, 06:44 PM
People do not have an automatic right to come here.

YES. THEY. DO.

Unless they encroach uninvited or with malice upon PRIVATE PROPERTY, people have a right to move about the planet unencumbered.

Adorable as it is that - like a child - you've endorsed the idea that there exists entities which have this extra-human authority to cordon off segments of the planet and claim them for their own, rational people understand that human beings doing no harm to others may move around as they may see fit.

AND - CA's refusal to buy into the state's border scam does NOT mean that he favors violent people coming to this continent... he has stated that if people were allowed to possess whatever means of self-defense they so choose, none of this would matter.

There was a time in this country when people who couldn't control themselves in polite society just ended up dead at the hands of people who could. That had a civilizing effect on folks. That sort of thing would be useful these days.

A Son of Liberty
11-03-2017, 06:52 PM

I may be mis-remembering, but I'm pretty sure kahless is an open fascist/white supremacist whose presence here only inaccurately ties RP to his twisted, BS collectivist ideology to the passers-by.

On those terms, I endorse any and all GFY's he gets around here. Cleans the place up...

Influenza
11-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Another so called Paul supporter. Jackass.

Paul calls for travel moratorium on countries that pose terror threat
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/rand-paul-new-tone-terror-threat/index.html

I don't care what Rand says, lol

kahless
11-03-2017, 07:14 PM

As far as I was concerned that was over once the mods got involved, deleted your sig and told you to stop your psychopath obsession.

But here we are a couple years later, you start your bullshit again and you expect me not to call you out on it? You see some of us at one time used to use this forum and promote it outside of here as activism, with handle. So it is memorable when after posting here for 10 years when some jackass with the name acptulsa decides to put a racist accusation in his signature because I agree with some limits on immigration like Rand's plan or the Trump-Sessions immigration reform.

As far as the socket puppet stuff, I replied to your neg rep, two seconds later you responded to exactly what I said privately using another account. Unlikely to be two different people.

That was back then and I saw no need to bring it up ancient history but here we are same topic and you being a lying dick again so you had it coming.

kahless
11-03-2017, 07:22 PM

There we have it. At least you are being honest.

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 07:24 PM
So it is memorable when after posting here for 10 years when some jackass with the name acptulsa decides to put a racist accusation in his signature because I agree with some limits on immigration like Rand's plan or the Trump-Sessions immigration reform.

I still have no idea what signature you're talking about. And I'm still not taking your bait and lowering myself to your level of name calling.

As far as the socket puppet stuff, I replied to your neg rep, two seconds later you responded to exactly what I said privately using another account. Unlikely to be two different people.

So you have a vague memory that you insulted me privately and you don't think you said that same insult to anyone else, so you think it unlikely that I don't have a sockpuppet. But I have never had more than one account here, and in fact have damned few accounts anywhere on the web under any other name. So, your theory based on half-remembered ancient history is wrong. It's that simple.

That was back then and I saw no need to bring it up ancient history but here we are same topic and you being a lying dick again so you had it coming.

Nope. I'm not the one who first jumped into this thread and started trying to rekindle old fires. And you still haven't goaded me into violating forum guidelines by doing it to me. You're welcome to keep trying, though. It saves me the trouble of trying to describe to everyone your true colors if you display them in all their gory glory.

I'm still waiting for you to post proof--just one link, just one--that I have ever said anything about open borders--anything--except that if the government wasn't destroying our economy, we wouldn't be anywhere near as worried about the subject as we are. You made the claim. You cast the aspersion. Act like a man. Back it up.

kahless
11-03-2017, 07:29 PM
I may be mis-remembering, but I'm pretty sure kahless is an open fascist/white supremacist whose presence here only inaccurately ties RP to his twisted, BS collectivist ideology to the passers-by.

On those terms, I endorse any and all GFY's he gets around here. Cleans the place up...

I am the guy that has been defending Ron and Rand's immigration plans and get shit for it from the open borders circle jerking cabal here as demonstrated in this thread. I defend Trump's too where there are similarities. I have frequently done so over the years showing text of legislation of each and other materials to back it up.

So no, I am not a white supremacist. :rolleyes: If you believe I am a white supremacist then you must believe the same about the Pauls. Ridiculous.

Pretty sad and weak people cannot debate in support of your opening the flood gates to immigration policy - open borders without accusations of racism.

kahless
11-03-2017, 07:41 PM
I still have no idea what signature you're talking about. And I'm still not taking your bait and lowering myself to your level of name calling.

After following me around in the forum for 6 months neg repping and using my name in your post signature you have no idea. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

So you have a vague memory that you insulted me privately and you don't think you said that same insult to anyone else, so you think it unlikely that I don't have a sockpuppet. But I have never had more than one account here, and in fact have damned few accounts anywhere on the web under any other name. So, your theory based on half-remembered ancient history is wrong. It's that simple.

My memory is crystal clear, I never said I had a vague memory. During your rep war I replied to you and you responded back immediately using the wrong account. You were busted.

Nope. I'm not the one who first jumped into this thread and started trying to rekindle old fires. And you still haven't goaded me into violating forum guidelines by doing it to me. You're welcome to keep trying, though. It saves me the trouble of trying to describe to everyone your true colors if you display them in all their gory glory.

Another lie. Your first reply to me in thread was the false accusation of "divide and conquer" as well as falsely stating my beliefs intentionally for others that read here.

I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours. It has worked out well that way.

EDIT: you are now blocked or should I say blocked again, since I am not playing this game of lies with you.

kahless
11-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Again you put words in my mouth that I've never said (I really doubt you are even reading what I say). I've never advocated "importing" anyone. What I've pointed out all along is your fear and how it's driving you towards blindness (it's not masterbation after all!!)

Leave people alone. Let others have liberty and hope to God they let you have liberty. God did not tell you to hate moozlems... In fact I'm pretty sure the message was just the opposite. You could start ministering to them when they arrive here. They actually DO convert. My niece is a missionary in Armenia and her and her husband are there specifically to deal with those in Iran who have converted and are living in Iran as undercover missionaries. Yes, there are Christians in Iran. That is their entire purpose for being there. Of those who come here what percentage do you suppose would convert?? 5%? 2%, 1%? You don't even want to reach ANY of them???

Maybe you need to re-read your Bible.

There is no hate in my heart. Where in the bible does it say to open your border and let yourself be subjugated by your enemy?

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 07:49 PM
After following me around in the forum for 6 months neg repping and using my name in your post signature you have no idea. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

If you were to say what this 'racist accusation' was, maybe I would know what you're talking about. Are you afraid to say because it was true?

My memory is crystal clear, where do I say vague memory? During your rep war I replied to you and you responded back immediately using the wrong account. You were busted.

You have my permission to reveal any private communication I ever sent to you. So, you're free to prove whatever allegation you can back up. Let's see it.

Another lie. Your first reply to me in thread is accusation of "divide and conquer" as well as using the forum for false propaganda purposes.

Firstly, you just proved my point. You were employing divide and conquer tactics first, or I wouldn't have been able to point them out. You seem to forget that any idiot can determine who popped up in this thread being combative first. Secondly, false propaganda is in the eye of the beholder, and vague references to it will not make it appear where it doesn't exist.

I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours. It has worked out well that way.

I can see where you would feel that way. I'm sure you feel that way about every reasonable person who ever posted on this forum. But, you know, if you want a place where you can hurl invective without anyone pushing back, what you need is not a forum account, but a WordPress site.

wizardwatson
11-03-2017, 07:58 PM
"Enemy combatant" for supporting ISIS???

I think Trump means "believing" in ISIS. If we go with supporting, then a lot of politicians and black ops types and USAF might have to shoot themselves.

A Son of Liberty
11-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Pretty sad and weak you cannot debate in support of your opening the flood gates to immigration policy - open borders without accusations of racism.

I wasn't debating you. I just made an observation and recollection. :shrug:

Little trigger happy there, aren't ya?

That said, GFY.

Also, I'm not in favor of open borders... because I'm not in favor of borders.

I'm in favor of private property.

So - again - GFY.

kahless
11-03-2017, 08:13 PM
I wasn't debating you.

Fixed that post since I really meant that last line for the others here that jumped right to that simply because I believe in some limits on immigration. The same limits the Pauls support.

I just made an observation and recollection. :shrug:

Little trigger happy there, aren't ya?

That said, GFY.

Also, I'm not in favor of open borders... because I'm not in favor of borders.

I'm in favor of private property.

So - again - GFY.

In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you when you mistakenly recollect them as a "white supremacist". :)

A Son of Liberty
11-03-2017, 08:18 PM
In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you when you mistakenly recollect them as a "white supremacist". :)

I'm sure you're a Trump supporter, which isn't "necessarily" congruent with *white supremacist*... but most of those folks are morons who wouldn't know a Paulian political position if he tripped over it, which wouldn't be surprising (the tripping over of, that is).

But anyway, please continue along pulling your pants down and imagining you're not the butt of the joke...

Swordsmyth
11-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Where in the bible does it say to open your border and let yourself be subjugated by your enemy? It certainly wasn't this verse: John 10:1 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.”

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 08:26 PM
I think it is best you do not reply to my posts and I will not reply to yours.

In an activist forum you should expect someone to correct you...

LOL

EDIT: you are now blocked or should I say blocked again, since I am not playing this game of lies with you.

No quicker way to lose a game of lies than to play with someone who tells the truth, is there? Those two words 'prove it' become as garlic to a vampire...

kahless
11-03-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm sure you're a Trump supporter, which isn't "necessarily" congruent with *white supremacist*... but most of those folks are morons who wouldn't know a Paulian political position if he tripped over it, which wouldn't be surprising (the tripping over of, that is).

But anyway, please continue along pulling your pants down and imagining you're not the butt of the joke...

See my sign-up date, been a Paul supporter first and foremost. I believe Trump had a better chance of getting at least some bits and pieces Rand's positions passed than Hillary. He is someone Rand can work with at least and has been proven with healthcare.

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 08:57 PM
My memory is crystal clear, I never said I had a vague memory.

He is someone Rand can work with at least and has been proven with healthcare.

LOL

Ender
11-03-2017, 09:12 PM
You mean the quote you posted that Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law? These would be good places to be limiting immigration from don't you think?

Maybe we should stop bombing them first and let them live the way they wish. The US destroyed both Iraq & Afghanistan's progress in Christianity.

And, BTW, I quoted THE SAME article that you got your poll from.

kahless
11-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Maybe we should stop bombing them first and let them live the way they wish. The US destroyed both Iraq & Afghanistan's progress in Christianity.

And, BTW, I quoted THE SAME article that you got your poll from.

You cannot change history. Like I said before about Ron, let me put it another way, lets say Ron was President and Congress was made up of Senators that support his foreign policy. It still does not change your belief about our history of actions and those that would seek retribution, nor does it change the objectives of radical Islam.

acptulsa
11-03-2017, 09:38 PM
...nor does it change the objectives of radical Islam.

Maybe, maybe not. But Ron Paul certainly had a point about that. It would very much change the number of Middle East residents that are too busy living a normal life to bother with us, if we were human enough to let them live normal lives.

Weston White
11-03-2017, 10:31 PM

...And somewhere, someplace, now, right now, this night, this hour, this moment, this second, Rand is not loosing a blink of sleep.

TheCount
11-04-2017, 05:12 AM
So now I am a racist for believing in limiting immigration from terrorist nations

What is a terrorist nation?

kahless
11-04-2017, 09:20 AM

Short for suspending visa's from countries with a high risk of terrorism and impose a waiting period for background checks on visa issuance from other countries.

Ender
11-04-2017, 09:46 AM

They are the nations the US terrorizes and then blames for terrorism. Get it right.

TheCount
11-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Short for suspending visa's from countries with a high risk of terrorism and impose a waiting period for background checks on visa issuance from other countries.

Still not understanding what you're trying to say.

You say that the nation is at a high risk of terrorism. The nation is not visiting Disneyland. The nation does not apply for or receive a visa.

Suzanimal
11-04-2017, 01:41 PM
I have no words...

We Should Ban Cars From Big Cities. Seriously.

In the coming days, politicians will try to convince you that what happened on the West Side Highway in Manhattan this week was an issue of terrorism, immigration, or religion. But just like the plague of mass shootings is a gun problem, the thousands of people killed by cars as they walk our streets every year is a car problem.

A gun lobbyist would typically step in right about now to ask whether those who demand gun control after mass shootings also want to ban cars after events like this week. To which I say: Hell yes. Cars don’t belong on the streets of big cities, and we should do everything in our power to get rid of them.

You can’t stop crazy. But you can reduce the number of people allowed to drive their 4,000 pound machines into city parks, along city beaches, past playgrounds, and alongside the sidewalks of the most pedestrian-packed places in the nation. If we banned cars from every city in the US tomorrow, we would stop vehicular terrorism overnight — and save thousands of lives.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessesinger/ban-cars?utm_term=.xmry33Rr0#.buKNWWEV6

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNwy0c1VoAA-WoV.jpg:large