PDA

View Full Version : White men need not apply

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Though the Oct. 30 email says that the DNC is looking for a “staff of diverse voices and life experiences,” it apparently doesn’t mean white men.
DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email that the desire for diversity excludes “cisgender straight white males.”
Leader adds, “I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority.”

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html

Jamesiv1
11-01-2017, 03:43 PM
the democrats are doomed to self-inflicted failure.

jllundqu
11-01-2017, 03:46 PM
2018 and 2020 will be fun to watch with this BS going on

euphemia
11-01-2017, 03:48 PM
And I think you can lay money that they are also looking for people under age 35. Full on grownups need not apply, either. They are really not looking for "diverse life experiences," but rather people who are malleable and easily influenced to parrot the party line.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm heartbroken. I've always wanted to work for the DNC. :rolleyes:

Danke
11-01-2017, 03:56 PM

Just get that gender reassignment surgery you've always wanted.

phill4paul
11-01-2017, 04:00 PM

I'm too old to join the military.

I'd have to bring popcorn and ear plugs. I'm pretty sure that 7 hrs. of a 8 hr. workday is spent talking about feelings concerning inter-departmental work space co-habitation respect and some form of primal autistic screaming therapy.

dannno
11-01-2017, 04:02 PM
I'm too old to join the military.

I'd have to bring popcorn and ear plugs. I'm pretty sure that 7 hrs. of a 8 hr. workday is spent talking about feelings concerning inter-departmental work space co-habitation respect and some form of primal autistic screaming therapy.

Or they just post on DU all day.

Swordsmyth
11-01-2017, 04:02 PM

Or just self-identify as a black woman who has had her skin bleached and used gender re-assignment surgery to become a man.

r3volution 3.0
11-01-2017, 04:04 PM
2018 and 2020 will be fun to watch with this BS going on

The best way to stifle the extreme of the cultural left is to stifle the extreme of the cultural right, and vice versa. They're each other's ideal foils. The Dems are very likely going to move further left in 2020. If the GOP does too, this'll just get worse. But if the GOP goes back to serious issues and drops the culture war nonsense, which I think is a possibility, that'll do a lot to kill off the transwhatever critical-something-studies anarcho-retard wing of the Democratic Party.