PDA

View Full Version : “IDIOTS,” “ANARCHISTS,” AND “ASSHOLES”: JOHN BOEHNER UNLOADS ON REPUBLICANS IN POST-RETIREMENT

Suzanimal
10-30-2017, 12:27 PM
Drunk Boehner gives interview.:D:D:D

“IDIOTS,” “ANARCHISTS,” AND “ASSHOLES”: JOHN BOEHNER UNLOADS ON REPUBLICANS IN POST-RETIREMENT INTERVIEW

On the House Freedom Caucus, whose members at times have stubbornly resisted the G.O.P.'s legislative agenda

“They can’t tell you what they’re for. They can tell you everything they’re against. They’re anarchists. They want total chaos. Tear it all down and start over. That’s where their mindset is.”

On Freedom Caucus co-founder Rep. Mark Meadows:

“He’s an idiot. I can’t tell you what makes him tick.”

On Freedom Caucus co-founder Rep. Jim Jordan:

“Jordan was a terrorist as a legislator going back to his days in the Ohio House and Senate … A terrorist. A legislative terrorist.”

On former House Oversight Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz:

Boehner’s beef with Chaffetz, who would later join Fox News as a paid contributor, is not personal—just that he’s a “total phony” who possessed legislative talent but focused mostly on self-promotion. “With Chaffetz,” Boehner says, “it’s always about Chaffetz.”

On Jordan and Chaffetz, combined:

“Fuck Jordan. Fuck Chaffetz. They’re both assholes.”

On Trey Gowdy, current House Oversight Committee chairman:

“Gowdy — that’s my guy, even though he doesn’t know how to dress.”

On who's to blame for today's deep partisan divide:

“People thought in ’09, ’10, ’11, that the country couldn’t be divided more. And you go back to Obama’s campaign in 2008, you know, he was talking about the divide and healing the country and all of that. And some would argue on the right that he did more to divide the country than to unite it. I kind of reject that notion.” Why is that? “Because it wasn’t him!” Boehner replies. “It was modern-day media, and social media, that kept pushing people further right and further left. People started to figure out … they could choose where to get their news. And so what do people do? They choose places they agree with, reinforcing the divide.”

On said modern-day media:

“I always liked Rush [Limbaugh]. When I went to Palm Beach I would always meet with Rush and we’d go play golf. But you know, who was that right-wing guy, [Mark] Levin? He went really crazy right and got a big audience, and he dragged [Sean] Hannity to the dark side. He dragged Rush to the dark side. And these guys—I used to talk to them all the time. And suddenly they’re beating the living shit out of me.” Boehner, seated in his favorite recliner, lights another cigarette. “I had a conversation with Hannity, probably about the beginning of 2015. I called him and said, ‘Listen, you’re nuts.’ We had this really blunt conversation. Things were better for a few months, and then it got back to being the same-old, same-old. Because I wasn’t going to be a right-wing idiot.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/john-boehner-on-republican-party

Suzanimal
10-30-2017, 12:36 PM
To play golf with John Boehner is to learn there are unwritten rules governing the use of the word Boner. When spoken by his close friends—“Thatta boy, Boner!”—it’s almost always to congratulate him on a good shot. When the former U.S. House speaker uses it—“Aww, Jee-sus, Boner!”—it’s almost always to rebuke himself for a bad one. Today he is saying it with ruinous frequency.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/29/john-boehner-trump-house-republican-party-retirement-profile-feature-215741

Origanalist
10-30-2017, 12:39 PM
///

Suzanimal
10-30-2017, 12:41 PM
\\\

Boner

“It was modern-day media, and social media, that kept pushing people further right and further left. People started to figure out … they could choose where to get their news. And so what do people do? They choose places they agree with, reinforcing the divide.

specsaregood
10-30-2017, 01:10 PM
http://cdn22.funscrape.com/Images/9/9994104292402632.jpg

Jamesiv1
10-30-2017, 01:31 PM
http://cdn22.funscrape.com/Images/9/9994104292402632.jpgewwww.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-30-2017, 01:34 PM
http://capnjim.granderiver.net/airheads/boneheadcry.jpg

Origanalist
10-30-2017, 02:01 PM
\\\

××@×__7

Brian4Liberty
10-30-2017, 02:52 PM
"They can’t tell you what they’re for. They can tell you everything they’re against. They’re anarchists. They want total chaos. Tear it all down and start over. That’s where their mindset is.”

Boehner describes the anti-Boehner. Boehner can't tell you anything he is against, and he wants government to do everything. There is no law or regulation he would repeal. He is always for bigger government, as dictated to him by his cronies. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money!

otherone
10-30-2017, 03:52 PM
“They can’t tell you what they’re for. They can tell you everything they’re against. They’re anarchists. They want total chaos. Tear it all down and start over. That’s where their mindset is.”

Anarchist: Someone who wants less government than you do.