PDA

View Full Version : SovereignLife.com owner promotes Ron Paul / Tea Party in email newsletter

Austin
12-11-2007, 02:32 PM
I am subscribed to an email newsletter by SovereignLife.com, where many wealthy folks gather for information on becoming a sovereign individual, offshore banking, etc. Anyway, the owner, David MacGregor has been plugging Ron Paul for quite some time. I'm not sure how large the email list is, but it's quality not quantity anyhow. I feel that most of the people that get the email will definitely donate, and probably a very large sum. The most recent email also includes Lleppard's letter.

SovereignLife/FreedomShift Announcement - 11 December 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Austin

I'm not an American. I haven't voted for 10 years. I don't believe the political process, as its served up to us, works. We "think" we can control the outcome, but mostly we can't.

So why would a guy like me still root for a guy in the USA who thinks he can turn America around?

I'm talking about Ron Paul - US presidential candidate.

Just one reason. He represents ideas, and he is talking about important ideas regarding freedom. And no matter what happens, the the ideas he is gaining traction for will have a life of their own.

And what's making the Paul campaign different is that these ideas are being taken up by a true revolution - a mass grassroots movement that started on the internet. A mass movement that is dazzling all observers with its innovation, tenacity and sheer entrepreneurial drive.

I applaud them! And I know deep down, that if only enough people were to rise up - we'd discover that the criminals who "lead" us are mere ghosts - weak
and pathetic humans not worthy of the role we have
cast them in.

Freedom, as always, is just one decision away. So when I came across this personal and impassioned plea from a Ron Paul supporter this morning - I was
so moved that I just HAD to share it with you. It's written by the guy who recently paid for a full page advert in USA Today - in support of Ron Paul - Lawrence Leppard, a venture capitalist and investment manager from Boston.

If you didn't see that advert, you can get it here:
http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/USA_Today_final.pdf

I've copied his statement below and urge all or our US readers (and freedom lovers everywhere) to read it.

Yours in freedom

David MacGregor

SovereignLife Enterprises
250/421 Brunswick St
Brisbane, 4006
Australia

I have removed Lawrence's letter from this post, because it was posted in a few other threads. Within the letter, the Tea Party is plugged.

This will probably drown within a few minutes, but there are probably a few that care. This is for you. :p

Austin
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
*Sigh*

This is relatively big news, guys.

schmeisser
12-11-2007, 02:45 PM
It's fantastic!

dsentell
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I think this is FABULOUS News! We're snowballing!!

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

Thor
12-11-2007, 02:47 PM
how many in the US get the newsletter?

Kapt Nemo
12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Not me... but apparently I need to sign up... =0P

Matthew Zak
12-11-2007, 02:54 PM
No watch teaparty subscriptions to see if it actually helps....

Austin
12-11-2007, 03:38 PM
No watch teaparty subscriptions to see if it actually helps....

I believe he has mentioned it before, but the Tea Party plug is so far down in the letter, it may not have a huge effect. And, as I said before, the number of readers may not be on the same level as Mercola or others, but the few that do donate will be donating a lot..

I'd think that his emails will probably generate $100,000+ in donations.

Austin
12-11-2007, 05:22 PM
One more bump for the people that have gotten off work.