PDA

View Full Version : Tax Collectors In Florida Openly Carry Guns, While Public Is Banned From it.

Origanalist
10-28-2017, 08:08 AM
Tax Collectors In Florida Openly Carry Guns, While Public Is Banned From Doing So

https://www.activistpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/gun-tax-collector-1024x633.jpg

Tax collectors in Florida are now publicly announcing the values of being armed when demanding money from citizens. The only problem is that the state bans open carry for civilians that the tax collectors are stealing money from.

If you’re leery about government intervention in your life, and you know that taxation is theft, this article will probably strike a nerve. However, on the other hand, if you revile and worship the government which steals from you and creates edicts you must follow under threats of violence using your stolen money, you’ll love what they are doing down in the Sunshine State.

“A Central Florida tax collector says a new policy will allow his employees to openly carry firearms while they work,” The Associated Press reports. “Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg told the Orlando Sentinel that according to Florida law, he and his employees are considered ‘revenue officers’ and are exempt from the state’s ban on the open carrying of firearms while performing their duties.”

Ready for the glaring hypocrisy?

The rationale behind the move is to save taxpayers money by eliminating the need to hire private security.

continued..https://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/tax-collectors-florida-openly-carry-guns-public-banned.html

Suzanimal
10-28-2017, 08:14 AM
What could possibly go wrong?

sparebulb
10-28-2017, 08:51 AM
It seems to me that they are making themselves a lot easier to identify.

oyarde
10-28-2017, 12:45 PM
I like to know my " revenue officer " personally and I feel comforted that they are only carrying a sidearm while I carry a shotgun and heavy rifle .

TheTexan
10-28-2017, 12:55 PM
It's an honor and a privilege to pay my taxes, I don't know why people would dislike paying taxes so much??

Suzanimal
10-28-2017, 12:57 PM
People in FL are literally getting robbed at gunpoint.

Suzanimal
10-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Is it theft when they show up at your door with a gun?