PDA

View Full Version : "I hope someone truly shoots you" - Conspiracy Theorists Harass Victims

angelatc
10-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Bryan, how can you keep telling yourself these people aren't detrimental to any shattered remnants of the mission we all shared?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/26/las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories-social-media?CMP=soc_567

Braden Matejka survived a bullet to the head in the Las Vegas massacre. Then, the death threats started coming.

“You are a lying piece of shit and I hope someone truly shoots you in the head,” a commenter wrote to Matejka on Facebook, one week after a gunman killed 58 people and injured hundreds more. “Your soul is disgusting and dark! You will pay for the consequences!” said another. A Facebook meme quickly spread with a photo of him after the shooting, captioned: “I’m a lying cunt!”

The 30-year-old victim – who narrowly escaped death in the worst mass shooting in modern US history – has faced a torrent of online abuse and harassment, forcing him to shut down his social media accounts and disappear from the internet. The bullying, taunting and graphic threats have also spread to his family and friends.

“There are all these families dealing with likely the most horrific thing they’ll ever experience, and they are also met with hate and anger and are being attacked online about being a part of some conspiracy,” said Taylor Matejka, Braden’s brother, who shared with the Guardian dozens of screenshots of the abuse. “It’s madness. I can’t imagine the thought process of these people. Do they know that we are actual people?”

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/3deda06f726ddb8b7c58087f16ec280b309597ea/63_0_463_767/master/463.jpg?w=300&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&

“Obviously a TERRIBLE CRISIS ACTOR,” wrote a Facebook user named Samantha. “HE’S SCAMMING THE PUBLIC … This was a government set up.”

“YOUR A LIAR AND THEFT PIECE OF CRAP [sic],” wrote Karen.

“You’ll pay on the other side,” said a user named Mach. Others called Braden a “LYING BASTARD”, “scumbag govt actor” and “fuckin FRAUD”, while one user named Josh wrote: “I hope someone comes after you and literally beats the living fuck outa you.”

Taylor, 28, recalled: “I was just blown away by what these people were saying.”

One woman posted 26 consecutive messages under Taylor’s request for donations for his brother, saying she had been a nurse for more than two decades and that she was certain Braden was a liar and con artist.

asurfaholic
10-26-2017, 10:30 AM
Just curious, is there anyone here who actually believes or is pushing the idea that there was not any actual shooting of real bullets into a crowd?

I know a lot of us have questions about the timeline and other pretty significant facts, but outside of maybe one or two posts I don't think I've seen much "tin foil" to the level of stupidity issued by the people in the OPs link.. I certainly believe that some people were actually shot and they are not a part of the problem- they are victims of what already appears to be some crime being covered up.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 10:32 AM
Just curious, is there anyone here who actually believes or is pushing the idea that there was not any actual shooting of real bullets into a crowd?

I know a lot of us have questions about the timeline and other pretty significant facts, but outside of maybe one or two posts I don't think I've seen much "tin foil" to the level of stupidity issued by the people in the OPs link.. I certainly believe that some people were actually shot and they are not a part of the problem- they are victims of what already appears to be some crime being covered up.

*bullshit*

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 10:33 AM
https://image.ibb.co/cdKmbR/Untitled.png

dannno
10-26-2017, 10:35 AM
[/B]

*bullshit*

Most people here think, at least, that something happened we haven't been told.. that there is, to some degree, some cover-up, of something.. What that is we don't quite know, but there are a lot of suspicious things about the incident.

If all those people who think there is some type of cover-up happening left, you would be here alone with TheCount and Zippy.

dannno
10-26-2017, 10:38 AM
certainly believe that some people were actually shot and they are not a part of the problem- they are victims of what already appears to be some crime being covered up.

+rep

'Conspiracy theorists' are largely a product of past actual government conspiracies.

specsaregood
10-26-2017, 10:41 AM
Most people here think, at least, that something happened we haven't been told.. that there is, to some degree, some cover-up, of something..

Citation for claim?

angelatc
10-26-2017, 10:43 AM
Most people here think, at least, that something happened we haven't been told.. that there is, to some degree, some cover-up, of something.. .

Which means that, by and large, the insane people drove the activists away.

Obviously they haven't provided us with all the evidence. And at this point I doubt they have all the answers. But this isn't about this event- this is about every single fucking thing that happens.

Ron Paul is not a conspiracy theorist. Every single unpopular opinion he, and us by extension, holds is supported by documentation from official sources, not YouTUbers putting up doctored videos opining live from their foil lined basements.

dannno
10-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Ron Paul is not a conspiracy theorist. Every single unpopular opinion he, and us by extension, holds is supported by documentation from official sources, not YouTUbers putting up doctored videos opining live from their foil lined basements.

Ya see this is bullshit. I agree Ron Paul absolutely does say a lot of things that go against the official narrative, and are supported by official documentation. For example, arming ISIS and Al Qaeda.. that is not something the media tends to discuss, they often deny it, even though the evidence is all out there and published.

Most "conspiracy theorists" also use official documentation to support their 'theories', so you can't just say one side uses facts and the other doesn't.

Also, Ron Paul does NOT take official stories and official documentation at face value LIKE YOU DO.

I guarenfuckingtee Ron Paul does not wake up and say, "Oh wow, the media said the Las Vegas shooting happened like this, they must be right."

I'll guarenfuckingtee Ron Paul questions the establishment on something every day. It doesn't mean he needs to write an article or make a youtube video about it every time.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 10:50 AM
'Conspiracy theorists' are largely a product of past actual government conspiracies.

Take the conspiracy bullshit to ATS. Fuck all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.

Ron Paul does NOT take official stories and official documentation at face value.

Name one position he holds that doesn't have a mountain of official documents to support it.

dannno
10-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Here Ron Paul discusses several possibly alternative theories on the Vegas shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpiZvkxVEpI

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:01 AM
Take the conspiracy bullshit to ATS. Fuck all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.

I like a lot of your posts, but I think you are one of the more insane people here for taking the word of the government and media at face value so often... except for when you don't (climate change I think?)

Name one position he holds that doesn't have a mountain of official documents to support it.

I saw videos of Ron Paul questioning building #7 and 9/11 before people like you started screaming at the top of your lungs that anybody who questions the government narrative is a nutter.

That may have been a good direction for him to go to get his word out on other issues, but it may have also been at the expense of learning the truth about some of the things our government did on 9/11.. but I totally respect his decision.

CaptUSA
10-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Wow - I can't believe I'm in agreement with dannno AND angelatc at the same time! And they are disagreeing with each other.

First, I don't believe 99.9% of these conspiracy theories and I think those that do are doing severe harm to the shared mission.

That being said, I also don't believe we're getting the full truth. It appears that there may be reasons for that, but since I'm not privy to the ruling class, I'm not allowed to know what they may be. Maybe there are other things in the works? Maybe folks are covering their asses? Who knows?

What I DO know is that when you push any "theory" you are automatically isolating yourself from anyone who doesn't believe in it. And since most of these theories are piecemeal - meaning that some people may believe in one aspect, but not another - you end up excluding nearly everyone. And none of it is based on a truth - just someone filling in the gaps.

But if we all bring it up to the highest level and ask why everyone is questioning the story - without filling in the gaps - then we'll find that nearly everyone can find something that just doesn't fit right. And they can question why their rulers aren't allowing them to know the full truth. Questions - not answers.

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Citation for claim?

I licked my finger and held it up in the air?

RJB
10-26-2017, 11:21 AM
+ rep. This is one of the reasons I post less and less.

Wow - I can't believe I'm in agreement with dannno AND angelatc at the same time! And they are disagreeing with each other.

First, I don't believe 99.9% of these conspiracy theories and I think those that do are doing severe harm to the shared mission.

That being said, I also don't believe we're getting the full truth. It appears that there may be reasons for that, but since I'm not privy to the ruling class, I'm not allowed to know what they may be. Maybe there are other things in the works? Maybe folks are covering their asses? Who knows?

What I DO know is that when you push any "theory" you are automatically isolating yourself from anyone who doesn't believe in it. And since most of these theories are piecemeal - meaning that some people may believe in one aspect, but not another - you end up excluding nearly everyone. And none of it is based on a truth - just someone filling in the gaps.

But if we all bring it up to the highest level and ask why everyone is questioning the story - without filling in the gaps - then we'll find that nearly everyone can find something that just doesn't fit right. And they can question why their rulers aren't allowing them to know the full truth. Questions - not answers.

specsaregood
I licked my finger and held it up in the air?

yeah, that seems about par for most conspiracy dealers.

lilymc
Most people here think, at least, that something happened we haven't been told.. that there is, to some degree, some cover-up, of something..

Citation for claim?

Obviously we can't know what's in the minds of those who haven't shared their thoughts, but if you read this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515501-59-Dead-quot-Active-Shooter-quot-in-Las-Vegas-fully-automatic-rifle-fire-at-least-2-rifles-heard) you'll clearly see that the majority of people who have talked about it question the official story.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:23 AM

Well you being wrong seems about par for most anti-conspiracy dealers.

Voluntarist
10-26-2017, 11:23 AM
xxxxx

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:24 AM
... and me
Four's enough for a message board, right?

Wow, you don't even think they might be covering up ineptness??

Do you go to City Hall on Sunday and worship the Government or something?

I know your name is Voluntarist, but you sure seem to have a lot of faith in government.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 11:26 AM
And they can question why their rulers aren't allowing them to know the full truth. Questions - not answers.

Maybe it's because they're conducting an investigation and don't want to tip their hand if indeed there are other suspects.

Also I'm pretty confident their phones are ringing daily with people who "know something"about the shooting. They always keep some details confidential so they have a tool to help determine who is a crank and who legitimately might have inside knowledge.

They keep details quiet so jury pools aren't contaminated.

They practically accused the hotel of negligence when they altered the timeline of the security guard who was shot. That sets up the hotel for lawsuits galore. Perhaps they wanted to be absolutely sure of the timestamps before they announced it?

Police investigations are probably one of the few legitimate functions of government. There are a myriad of reasons they do not and even should not release all the minutiae. I know the crazies get all paranoid because we aren't privvy to the data, but at this point in history that's how all investigations are conducted.

specsaregood
10-26-2017, 11:28 AM
Well you being wrong seems about par for most anti-conspiracy dealers.

That's funny as I haven't taken a position. I'm agnostic on the subject, I'm certainly more truthful than those making up wild claims and proclaiming them the "truth".

angelatc
10-26-2017, 11:29 AM
Wow, you don't even think they might be covering up ineptness??

Do you go to City Hall on Sunday and worship the Government or something?

I know your name is Voluntarist, but you sure seem to have a lot of faith in government.

If there is a point here, try making it without using the word "you." Or just move to the next predictable level and call us shills. No evidence required, natch.

shakey1
10-26-2017, 11:33 AM

Well said.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:33 AM
That's funny as I haven't taken a position. I'm agnostic on the subject, I'm certainly more truthful than those making up wild claims and proclaiming them the "truth".

I wasn't saying anything about your position on the shooting, that was in regards to your position on the number of people on the forum who question whether there may have been some type of cover-up in the case.

Being that you yourself are in the "question the official narrative" camp like the majority of posters are here, it is kinda funny that you are claiming anything to the contrary, but whatever..

angelatc
10-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Being that you yourself are in the "question the official narrative" camp like the majority of posters are here, it is kinda funny that you are claiming anything to the contrary, but whatever..

Maybe someone paid him off. You better watch him.

dannno
10-26-2017, 11:35 AM
If there is a point here, try making it without using the word "you." Or just move to the next predictable level and call us shills. No evidence required, natch.

No, I'm genuinely interested in why they think that way.

The government lies about almost everything all the time, I find it curious why some people find them so believable.

specsaregood
10-26-2017, 11:35 AM

I made no claims. I simply asked a question.

CaptUSA
10-26-2017, 11:37 AM
Maybe it's because they're conducting an investigation and don't want to tip their hand if indeed there are other suspects.

Could be. But then say that. "It's one of the things we are still investigating." or "we believe we know the answer to that, but we are withholding that information for now."

My point - which is in agreement with yours - is that we don't need to jump to false conclusions. It's stupid. Here's a paraphrased conversation I've had several times and it works:

Them: "Can you believe those crazy conspiracy theorists?!"
Me: "Why do you think it is that they come up with all those theories?"
Them: "Because they don't believe anything the police tell them."
Me: "Do you?"
Them: "Well, not everything..."
Me: "You're just smart enough not to fill in the gaps with things you don't know"
Them: "Exactly!"

Now, I have them admitting that they don't just blindly accept the official story in its entirety AND they're friendly and open to me. We're in agreement. Instead of the opposite which is just stupid fighting about it.

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 11:43 AM
Take the conspiracy bull$#@! to ATS. $#@! all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.No idea who/what ATS are, but that's definitely what did it; that's why Ron Paul wasn't given media coverage or elected to the presidency. That's why so few liberty candidates are elected into office. Yeah, conspiracy theorists are rigging elections. :rolleyes:

When men and women take pause at the ballot box they vote against the mission, because they stumbled on the RPF and read members think JFK was whacked by the mob. That Malcolm X was targeted for take down by COINTELPRO. That office fires can't level a ~50 story building. That the CIA complex has been perpetrating illegal wars south of the borders for at least 40 years. That a CNN camera crew could scoop an interview with Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, but America's most wanted man eluded assassination or capture by our vast intelligence complex since '93. That COMINTERN revealed: oh shit, communists did provoke WW2 to advance global revolution... Oh, and Remember The Maine ?

Wow! 20th century America's most decisive hours were complete bullshit. The game is rigged. I wonder if learning this is so will impact people's outlooks... Maybe fuck your diagnosis instead? And your feigned intellectual and moral superiority... And your political correctness, Commissar.

PursuePeace
10-26-2017, 11:45 AM
A. Cynical and rightfully so.
and
B. "The reptilians did it".

I think some/most of us here are in category A.

So what?

euphemia
10-26-2017, 11:46 AM
Can I make a suggestion? This forum is big and complex and the open forum serves as the catch all for most stuff. I'm not one who sees a conspiracy behind every tree, but I do think that quite often the facts don't really fit the official narrative. Maybe we need one subforum to absorb those thoughts. I don't generally get involved in the conspiracy threads, and I sure don't want to waste time on a lot of video. But once in a while I feel a little contrary and I look at a few of them. Maybe having them in one place would keep those discussions going and still have a definite boundary in the other forums.

angelatc has a point here. Sometimes non-liberty issues become a distraction. They suck up some resources that might be better used elsewhere in the forum. This forum is very diverse. It's reasonable that there is some overlap in ideology. Maybe we can find a way to accommodate this particular part of our membership and give the rest of us some workarounds.

CaptUSA
10-26-2017, 11:48 AM
I'm not one who sees a conspiracy behind every tree, but I do think that quite often the facts don't really fit the official narrative.

And THIS is the unifying sentiment! This is all we need to do and as far as we need to go.

PursuePeace
10-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Can I make a suggestion? This forum is big and complex and the open forum serves as the catch all for most stuff. I'm not one who sees a conspiracy behind every tree, but I do think that quite often the facts don't really fit the official narrative. Maybe we need one subforum to absorb those thoughts. I don't generally get involved in the conspiracy threads, and I sure don't want to waste time on a lot of video. But once in a while I feel a little contrary and I look at a few of them. Maybe having them in one place would keep those discussions going and still have a definite boundary in the other forums.

angelatc has a point here. Sometimes non-liberty issues become a distraction. They suck up some resources that might be better used elsewhere in the forum. This forum is very diverse. It's reasonable that there is some overlap in ideology. Maybe we can find a way to accommodate this particular part of our membership and give the rest of us some workarounds.

I'm pretty much with you on the bold.
But isn't that one of the reasons things get moved to "Hot Topics"?
People can still discuss but it's kind of moved out of the way?

euphemia
10-26-2017, 11:57 AM

That would be an option. I seem to recall that HT is open for anyone to start new threads. We can politely request they start those threads there, and maybe mods will help by moving conspiracies there. I would certainly prefer to have those threads in once place just in case I want to find them.

specsaregood
10-26-2017, 12:00 PM

historically, conspiracy dealers get butthurt when stuff gets moved to HT.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:02 PM
No, I'm genuinely interested in why they think that way.

The government lies about almost everything all the time, I find it curious why some people find them so believable.

Then stop using the word "you," use more question marks than periods, and FFS take a refresher course in logic.

The government lies about almost everything all the time therefore everything the government says is a lie is not a true statement.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:06 PM

The problem is that it is literally impossible to discuss current events without the conspiracy theory people taking over the thread. GHWB allegedly groped a starlet? Gee, thats weird - look - here's a drug addict whore on Youtube that claims he's a gay pedophile. Seems legit.

dannno
10-26-2017, 12:08 PM
That would be an option. I seem to recall that HT is open for anyone to start new threads. We can politely request they start those threads there, and maybe mods will help by moving conspiracies there. I would certainly prefer to have those threads in once place just in case I want to find them.

It's not that cut and dry.

Hot Topics was created specifically for 9/11 conspiracy threads.

But when you make a thread about the Las Vegas shooting, people are going to have a discussion which may revolve around alternative theories about what happened.

Not every thread that contains alternative theories is based on the premise that there are alternative theories, some are just a way to discuss and dissect these type of incidents.

dannno
10-26-2017, 12:09 PM
Then stop using the word "you

What the fuck are you talking about? When I said "you" was referring to the person I was replying to..

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:10 PM
No idea who/what ATS are, but that's definitely what did it; that's why Ron Paul wasn't given media coverage or elected to the presidency. That's why so few liberty candidates are elected into office. Yeah, conspiracy theorists are rigging elections..

Those of us that were here in 2007 and 2011 both saw several candidacies destroyed when the MSM was able to successfully tie them to white nationalism and conspiracy theories. That's just a fact. The owners quashed the white supremacist bullshit but for some inexplicable reason allowed the conspiracy crazies to glob on.

ATS = Above Top Secret

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 12:21 PM
Let's see how the Liberty movement fares after hunting and purging itself of all "conspiracy theorists." That'll take out everybody who believes JFK's assassination was covered up. About 60% of the population, so the skeleton crew better get procreating and street active, because our economics don't stand a cold chance in hell against MSM and the Republicrats without a new pool of voters who dislike NatSoc. Also better advise folks in the site's new, hypothetical mission all publicity of conspiracies must cease. You can't be associated with those people and expect mature discussion of constitutionalist/libertarian principles with the MSM. See, that's what's holding us back, not the electorate's exhaustion with political process or the lack of Liberty politicians.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Instead of the opposite which is just stupid fighting about it.

Two points remain:

1. Association with conspiracy crazies is a tool to undermine liberty campaigns.
2. It is literally impossible to talk about current events without the conspiracy crazies taking over the thread.

euphemia
10-26-2017, 12:24 PM

The staff and moderators are ultimately the ones who will make the decision, and I'm sure they will weigh those concerns fairly. Membership here is entirely voluntary, and if they want the staff to give them a soapbox, CTs will need to be content with where the staff allow them to place it.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:24 PM
Let's see how the Liberty movement fares after hunting and purging itself of all "conspiracy theorists." .

If it's just Ron Paul and me left, the movement would still be a better place.

Swordsmyth
10-26-2017, 12:25 PM
The OP is disgraceful, just because some nut somewhere threatened some people does not mean anyone who disbelieves the official story (which keeps changing) is a dangerous nutcase, there are violent anti-conspiracy people as well.

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Would Ron Paul agree?

euphemia
10-26-2017, 12:26 PM
Two points remain:

1. Association with conspiracy crazies is a tool to undermine liberty campaigns.
2. It is literally impossible to talk about current events without the conspiracy crazies taking over the thread.

That's why it is on the rest of us to ignore those posts and stay on topic. Report if necessary. We have had some very loud one-trick ponies here. Moderators have demonstrated a clear willingness to show them the door.

juleswin
10-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Just for context, the OP also believes that people like physics and reason making videos about 9/11 is kooky and/or conspiracy theory. And associating ourselves with his type is turning people away from the forum even though Ron Paul appears frequently on the Alex Jones shows. Mind you, Alex Jones is a man who spouts more idiotic, nonsensical conspiracy theory than everybody on this site combined :rolleyes:

Look up the youtube channel physics and reason, a vlogger who literally uses physics, model experimentation and reason to debunk the 9/11 story is now considered too controversial for this forum and posting media from the channel takes a thread to hot topics.

Edit: I took the video link down because I hate to be the reason why this thread is demoted to hot topics.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:41 PM
The staff and moderators are ultimately the ones who will make the decision, and I'm sure they will weigh those concerns fairly. Membership here is entirely voluntary, and if they want the staff to give them a soapbox, CTs will need to be content with where the staff allow them to place it.

I was in on those early, "What the hell we do about these people???" discussions. I personally proposed the "Hot Topics" solution, because I had seen it work for political discussions on an eBay related board. At the time I was all about the fundraising though - we all agreed that driving away wallets was counter-productive.

At this point we've devolved to the point where trying to raise money for Rand is controversial so that's no longer even an issue.

oyarde
10-26-2017, 12:41 PM

I learned in the Army to keep my theories to myself .

oyarde
10-26-2017, 12:44 PM

I dunno why . there are even normal threads there .

lilymc
10-26-2017, 12:45 PM
The OP is disgraceful, just because some nut somewhere threatened some people does not mean anyone who disbelieves the official story (which keeps changing) is a dangerous nutcase, there are violent anti-conspiracy people as well.

+ rep.

Also, if Ron Paul was opposed to "conspiracy theorists", he would not have associated with G Edward Griffin. But I'm pretty sure that Griffin was the opening speaker at several of Ron Paul's rallies. And they both talk about the false two party system, among other things.

juleswin
10-26-2017, 12:45 PM

This and if anything, I believe we have agents of the state pushing idiotic conspiracies(yea, that is a conspiracy wrapped inside a conspiracy theory :)) within he alt media just to turn reasonable people off credible conspiracies.

If it was up to me, I will ban all media from infowars and it makes no difference to me if Ron Paul was in it or not. That would go a long way into improving the standing of this site.

Just saying.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:47 PM
Just for context, the OP also believes that people like physics and reason making videos about 9/11 is kooky and/or conspiracy theory. And associating ourselves with his type is turning people away from the forum even though Ron Paul appears frequently on the Alex Jones shows. Mind you, Alex Jones is a man who spouts more idiotic, nonsensical conspiracy theory than everybody on this site combined :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;5d5iIoCiI8g]https://www.yout

Oh look. A conspiracy crazy, who is inexplicably still allowed to post here despite openly calling for mass murder, using a Che avatar, just posted a truther video despite knowing full well that his 9/11 crap is only allowed in Hot Topics and also has nothing to do with this thread.

Imagine that.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:50 PM

Speaking of disgraceful, perhaps we should read the story before attributing it to "one nut."

euphemia
10-26-2017, 12:53 PM
I was in on those early, "What the hell we do about these people???" discussions. I personally proposed the "Hot Topics" solution, because I had seen it work for political discussions on an eBay related board. At the time I was all about the fundraising though - we all agreed that driving away wallets was counter-productive.

Are you trying to thin the herd a little, or do you want more open discussion? That's really what seems to be the question here. I have limited time on the internet and I choose not to use my energy reading every single thread. I find the ones where I can have helpful input and ignore the rest.

I don't think the association bothers me. Everyone has their thing. If I agree with someone on fundamentals of liberty, then I don't really care how far that takes them. Yours is vaccination. You and I are far apart on the issue. But I don't try to get you banned or say you don't have a place here.

Swordsmyth
10-26-2017, 12:55 PM
Speaking of disgraceful, perhaps we should read the story before attributing it to "one nut."

"Some nut" is a turn of phrase meant to encapsulate ALL such incidents (committed by any number of people) that are used to blackwash anyone who dares to question the official narrative.

IBleedNavyAndOrange
10-26-2017, 12:56 PM
Wtf is a conspiracy theorist?

A person that makes up something untrue?
A person that questions something that doesn't make sense?

If I know someone, or a group of people, that always lie about everything would it ever make sense to believe them? And if so, when should they be believed? When it fits my own conditioned bias?

They're throwing the babies out of incubators.
The US Maddox was attacked by the Vietnamese.

That's multi millions of dead people right there. Murdered. Based on LIES. Pardon me if I question every word out of a politician's mouth and every entity that uses the goon squad to push their agenda.

And incidentally, I know I own my body.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 12:58 PM
That's why it is on the rest of us to ignore those posts and stay on topic.

The problem with that is they literally take over every single thread on current events. Muslim terror? Conspiracy. Huge fire? Conspiracy. Crazy guy shoots up a (concert, church, school) - all government.

angelatc
10-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Wtf is a conspiracy theorist?

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts. The term is a derogatory one.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory)

juleswin
10-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Oh look. A conspiracy crazy, who is inexplicably still allowed to post here despite openly calling for mass murder, using a Che avatar, just posted a truther video despite knowing full well that his 9/11 crap is only allowed in Hot Topics and also has nothing to do with this thread.

Imagine that.

My apologies angelatc, I took the offending video down and will try not to post it again on your threads. But don't worry, I have given up completely on trying to convince anyone of anything. I am slowly trying to wind down my time here and this is not because of anything the forum has done or is doing. I have just come to the realization that trying is a complete waste of my time and energy.

Dr.3D
Yeah, because government would never stoop so low as to conspire to do something illegal to bring forth something it wants.

Swordsmyth
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts. The term is a derogatory one.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory)

Thank you Herr Doktor Gerbils.

devil21
10-26-2017, 01:06 PM
The problem is that it is literally impossible to discuss current events without the conspiracy theory people taking over the thread.

Don't be mad. Just learn to guide a conversation better and convince people of your position more effectively than the other guy. Whining that your viewpoint is less accepted than other's viewpoints simply shows that you aren't as persuasive and dedicated. That's your failing, no one else's.

Having said that, there's a hell of a lot of people that smell mountains of bs with these "events". If 51% of people become (CIA coined term) "conspiracy theorists" is that somehow worse than when 90% took everything ABC News said as gospel?

phill4paul
10-26-2017, 01:06 PM
I questioned the original depiction of the killing of LaVoy Finicum. Turns out an FBI agent fired at him as he was leaving his vehicles with his hands raised and then tried to cover it up with the rest of the HRT agents. <shrug>

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Two points remain:

2. It is literally impossible to talk about current events without the conspiracy crazies taking over the thread.1. MSM and political opponents will try and take a candidate down they don't like by any means necessary. It makes no difference what the association is. You're also excluding anybody currently living conspiracy (or thought crime in general) free, who in their darkest, deepest most shameful past committed a thought.

2. If you can't stand being called crazy yourself (which you are) don't call others crazy from the top of your high horse? If you like being called crazy, or you don't really give a fuck after logging out, and you know you're in good with Ron Paul because you've been a member here since 2007, you lose nothing (if you're losing your mind, again, I told you so). ;) lol

I kind of feel for you, angelatc. Whenever there's a sport topic in the politics sub forum, I simply suggest a mod move the topic to the Open board. I kind of liked sports as a kid, but I never learned to give shit what sports say and do in politics. Like actors. But go ahead please and tell me Gary Webb shot himself twice in the head.

dannno
10-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Don't be mad. Just learn to guide a conversation better and convince people of your position more effectively than the other guy. Whining that your viewpoint is less accepted than other's viewpoints simply shows that you aren't as persuasive and dedicated. That's your failing, no one else's.

Having said that, there's a hell of a lot of people that smell mountains of bs with these "events". If 51% of people become (CIA coined term) "conspiracy theorists" is that somehow worse than when 90% took everything ABC News said as gospel?

She will make a thread about something and there will be a couple pages of discussion, and somebody comes in a posts some conspiracy stuff and a video, nobody even responds and she flips the fuck out..

Jamesiv1
10-26-2017, 01:21 PM
I am pretty sure this thread needs a poll.

Dr.3D
10-26-2017, 01:23 PM
I am pretty sure this thread needs a poll.
There better be enough options in that poll too.

devil21
10-26-2017, 01:30 PM
She will make a thread about something and there will be a couple pages of discussion, and somebody comes in a posts some conspiracy stuff and a video, nobody even responds and she flips the fuck out..

It's well known that the most ridiculous of "conspiracy theories" are intentionally injected into internet conversations to discredit more legitimate alternative narratives. IDK, sorta sounds like angelatc wants to censor people. On a forum with LIBERTY in the friggin name, no less.

Jamesiv1
10-26-2017, 01:40 PM
There better be enough options in that poll too.
Damn right. A poll with plenty of options, made right here in the U.S.A.

Ender
10-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Take the conspiracy bull$#@! to ATS. $#@! all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.

I became a Ron Paul supporter after I heard him speak after 911.

Basically he said that the Patriot Act was conveniently already written & ready to go right after 911 and that NO ONE that signed it had actually read it. That incident was the beginning of my "Question Everything" stance in politics.

We also ALL saw Ron Paul ignored and his votes stolen from him in 2008- so........

If you don't question .gov what are you even doing here?

ds21089
10-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Do we know the people who said these things have been active Facebook users - real people, not just paid trolls to create news stories? While I dont put it past people to say these things, I tend to look at everything reported in the media and ask myself, "What idea can this story instill into peoples' minds? Who would want people thinking that way? Is this a story that would otherwise be reported if there wasn't an intended agenda?"

How often are some comments random unknown people make on Facebook reported? I'd imagine only if it suits their agenda and gives them material to help push it.

The idea pushed would be, "Conspiracy theorists are violent nuts. If you think crisis actors exist or question the official story given of the event, you are a violent nut. You aren't a violent nut like this guy in the story, right? So don't question the official story. Also, be sure to stay away from people talking against the official stories because they are crazy people like this guy as well."

Who gains from this pushed mindset? I think that's pretty obvious.

While obviously this is speculation, I don't think it should be ruled out. I see no reason why this would even normally become a story being reported. If they reported on every time somebody made a violent threat or said horrible, foul language, they wouldn't have nearly enough time to pump out all the stories. So why this one?

otherone
10-26-2017, 02:52 PM
fake news

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-26-2017, 03:13 PM
The thing about conspiracies is most of them don't stay hidden for very long. If you have too many people involved then one or more of them is spilling the beans. If I am up to no good, then I don't work with anyone. People talk too much.

Another thing is the evidence reveals itself pretty fast. If anyone remembers Mark McConnell from the Lavoy Fincium deal, then it was very easy to see he was lying in the video. I did not even follow this in depth, but I'd say that was orchestrated. It was easy for the government to shrug off because they know that people have short attention spans. The government quickly came out with their official story of Finicum being shot. The masses ate it up and that was that. It did not matter that contrary information came out later. People were no longer interested.

I really don't care if people get off topic in a thread or post their theories. I have the option of skipping over anything, which is what I often do. It's no skin off my nose. I do however, find it funny that RPF has it's own little conspiracy that people sometimes gloss over or even deny. There is, undoubtedly, a concerted effort by paid trolls to disrupt this site. It's a foregone conclusion, but many people aren't interested in that one. They either want the PayPal statement showing that the trolls get paid; or, maybe it's just not too interesting to them. I suppose some of it has to do with scale. The big stories at a national level are just more interesting.

Origanalist
10-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Bryan, how can you keep telling yourself these people aren't detrimental to any shattered remnants of the mission we all shared?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/26/las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories-social-media?CMP=soc_567

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/3deda06f726ddb8b7c58087f16ec280b309597ea/63_0_463_767/master/463.jpg?w=300&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&

I'm really confused here, how do these people relate to forum members? I mean, I didn't read that whole thread but was anyone talking about harassing the victims online or anything like that? Or even that the deaths and injuries were fake?

Wooden Indian
10-26-2017, 03:42 PM
I got so frustrated that all rational discussion ands news was abandoned in that thread in favor of silly "the guy never existed and these are all actors" theories, that I stopped opening it and found good discussion elsewhere.

To each their own... I hate that someone new to the forums will think that liberty people equals crazy people, but that's the board owner's call, I reckon.

Anti Federalist
10-26-2017, 03:43 PM
9/11 was an inside job.

People inside government knew exactly, who, where, when and how the events of that day would play out.

They deliberately, with malice aforethought, engaged in a criminal conspiracy to prevent, harass, sidetrack and otherwise hamper efforts to investigate and prevent those events from happening, in order to facilitate the attacks going smoothly.

I said it ten years ago when I joined this forum, I say it now, and unless I am presented with some powerful evidence to convince me otherwise, I will continue to say it.

As to the Vegas shooting: my jury is out.

Clearly, people were shot, injured and killed.

There are other questions that do not have answers, however.

Ender
10-26-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm really confused here, how do these people relate to forum members? I mean, I didn't read that whole thread but was anyone talking about harassing the victims online or anything like that? Or even that the deaths and injuries were fake?

Nope.

Just questioning the "official" narrative makes one baaaaaad, apparently.

Wooden Indian
10-26-2017, 03:49 PM
Nope.

Just questioning the "official" narrative makes one baaaaaad, apparently.

I dig you, ender. You're a good guy and we agree on a lot, but i saw plenty of posts on injuries and deaths being faked before i ignored the thread.

Questioning is good... there are likely some things we do not know yet about that shooting... but coming up with outlandish and downright embarrassingly cringy theories does no one much good, bro.

dannno
10-26-2017, 03:52 PM
I got so frustrated that all rational discussion ands news was abandoned in that thread in favor of silly "the guy never existed and these are all actors" theories, that I stopped opening it and found good discussion elsewhere.

To each their own... I hate that someone new to the forums will think that liberty people equals crazy people, but that's the board owner's call, I reckon.

This post is bullshit and you are fake news.

Origanalist
10-26-2017, 03:52 PM
I dig you, ender. You're a good guy and we agree on a lot, but i saw plenty of posts on injuries and deaths being faked before i ignored the thread.

Questioning is good... there are likely some things we do not know yet about that shooting... but coming up with outlandish and downright embarrassingly cringy theories does no one much good, bro.

I should have read it more thoroughly before commenting. I was just wondering.

dannno
10-26-2017, 03:55 PM
I should have read it more thoroughly before commenting. I was just wondering.

Ok, I think I know where the confusion is.

Some people theorized that it was possible that LESS than 500 people were shot, LESS than 58 people were murdered, based on pictures of injured people from the event. It turns out the venue was quite large and no picture would have captured the entire area, but there was some confusion about whether there may have been some crisis actors and whether the mass shooting may have been made out to be bigger than it actually was.

There was discussion of too few shells being left on the floor of the hotel. Multiple shooters, including some inside the venue. Just having multiple shooters inside the venue is a great excuse to bring in crisis actors to tell everyone otherwise, if that occurred.. it doesn't mean "everything was fake".

There was very little, if any discussion with regards to NO bullets being fired and everything being faked.. there was some legitimate discussion of a partial staging.

Wooden Indian
10-26-2017, 03:59 PM
This post is bull$#@! and you are fake news.

What? I'm not news at all you goofball. Just sharing my opinion and my perspective - which you want to shut down... reminds me of the libtard tactics, danno. You're better than that, aren't you?

If I thought your tattered reputation held much water, id spend time reposting some of those asinine theories I speak of. However, most everyone around here knows you're a fool so I won't waste my time on it.

otherone
10-26-2017, 04:01 PM

It was the Russians.

phill4paul
10-26-2017, 04:05 PM
9/11 was an inside job.

No doubt about it.

dannno
10-26-2017, 04:07 PM
What? I'm not news at all you goofball. Just sharing my opinion and my perspective - which you want to shut down... reminds me of the libtard tactics, danno. You're better than that, aren't you?

If I thought your tattered reputation held much water, id spend time reposting some of those asinine theories I speak of. However, most everyone around here knows you're a fool so I won't waste my time on it.

Your post was fake news because, you said:

The theory that he never existed and everybody who was injured was an actor was not seriously discussed in the thread if at all. The theory that someone else may have done it, or he may have already been dead or that crisis actors may have been involved or that there may have been multiple gunman were all discussed, but rarely simultaneously.

You missed the nuance when you were reading the thread apparently, and thought that anybody who questions the official narrative thought the entire incident was faked.

I don't think anybody in that thread, not one person, came to that conclusion.

Wooden Indian
10-26-2017, 04:29 PM
Your post was fake news because, you said:

The theory that he never existed and everybody who was injured was an actor was not seriously discussed in the thread if at all. The theory that someone else may have done it, or he may have already been dead or that crisis actors may have been involved or that there may have been multiple gunman were all discussed, but rarely simultaneously.

You missed the nuance when you were reading the thread apparently, and thought that anybody who questions the official narrative thought the entire incident was faked.

I don't think anybody in that thread, not one person, came to that conclusion.

I spent two minutes on my cell looking through that thread and saw this. I also noticed how much you posted in it but claim to not have seen anything stating the guy never existed.

You're a liar.

I’ve been thinking for some time, that the story is so fake, that Stephen Paddock might be nothing more than a computer generated image. Or possibly he died a couple of years ago...
In the following video, somebody, who claims to be some sort of expert, explains that the first released photo of Stephen Paddock and his girlfriend is photoshopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN-vM_1Y&feature=youtu.be

If this picture was photoshopped, this is a strong indication that “Stephen Paddock” has been completely invented (or was real, but already dead). Look at the straight elbow on Marilou.
https://s19.postimg.org/46vzkfjc3/Paddock-_Danley-ellbow.png

Somebody called George Soros, bought $1,35 million put options MGM Resorts International some 8 weeks before the Las Vegas “event” happened (in August). Put options only make money if stock goes down.
He also sold shares Las Vegas Sands and Wynn, who also own casinos in Las Vegas.
The CEO of MGM, James Murren, also sold huge amounts of stock MGM.
Predictably MGM stock went down after the “mass shooting” on 1 October in one of its hotels: http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1383-george-soros-investment-fund-bought-puts-on-1-35-million-mgm-stocks-60-days-before-attack-at-mgm-mandalay-bay-in-las-vegas

In one of those strange coincidences, Shaun Hoff made one of the videos of the starting of the shooting from inside the crowd. You can clearly see a group of crisis actors that try to cause a panic by running and screaming at the first sound of “gunshots”.
Shaun Hoff provides footage for CNN, I saw the video yesterday, but it has already been deleted from Youtube: https://youtu.be/-6DRmjXMTdQ

Here’s eye witness Brian Claypool, who should be nominated the Oscar for most convincing tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4utJeHCaok&feature=youtu.be

I’m not saying that Claypool’s performance is unconvincing, but it is a strange coincidence that he has mingled with celebrities, like Drew Pinsky.
Claypool even calls Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti his friend (see the picture): http://www.brianclaypoolmedia.com/media/

http://www.brianclaypoolmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/photo-2-300x225.jpg

But like I said, you're a joke and spending two minutes proving your lies was two too many, tbh.

Get fucked.

dannno
10-26-2017, 04:36 PM
I spent two minutes on my cell looking through that thread and saw this. I also noticed how much you posted in it but claim to not have seen anything stating the guy never existed.

You're a liar.

But like I said, you're a joke and spending two minutes proving your lies was two too many, tbh.

Get fucked.

Dude, Firestarter claims that his driver's license renewal is the key to solving the 9/11 conspiracy.. seriously, go read the first thread he ever created..

I said

The theory that he never existed and everybody who was injured was an actor was not seriously discussed in the thread if at all.

It was NEVER SERIOUSLY DISCUSSED in the thread if at all...

Yes, one poster made a posting or two or three, and ironically this is the SAME POSTER who Angela is upset at for posting about conspiracy theories in her threads and called them out the other day..

But a 'discussion' requires MORE THAN ONE poster..

Both you and Angela are projecting this SINGLE poster's behavior onto the entire rest of the forum who chooses to question the official narrative from the government..

That is why you are both being called the fuck out.

You both could have just put him on ignore and there would have been virtually no discussion on that topic.

Wooden Indian
10-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Back peddling at its finest. Let me recap.

'No one said those things. You're fake news. I'm calling you out!'

'Here, I spent a few seconds and found where it was said. Stop lying, danno. '

'Well it's just one person! I'm calling you out!'

Am I supposed to go quote posts from others now to continue proving you to be full of shit? I won't. The thread's there for all to see, liar.

dannno
10-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Back peddling at its finest. Let me recap.

'No one said those things. You're fake news. I'm calling you out!'

'Here, I spent a few seconds and found where it was said. Stop lying, danno. '

'Well it's just one person! I'm calling you out!'

Am I supposed to go quote posts from others now to continue proving you to be full of shit? I won't. The thread's there for all to see, liar.

I never said "Nobody said those things", again more fake news...

What you said was fake news, you said

You said ALL rational discussion and news was abandoned in favor of "the guy never existed and these are all actors", even though it was only one, maybe two posters who were posting those theories out of dozens of people posting in the thread regarding all sorts of topics.

I said that the discussion, specifically, that the ENTIRE incident was staged - as opposed to a partial staging in order to save the narrative they were looking for, was minimal, almost none.

P3ter_Griffin
10-26-2017, 05:56 PM
... and me
Four's enough for a message board, right?

Hey I'll take the 5th spot if its open.

euphemia
10-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Everyone who believes in liberty and free speech has a place at the table. What I notice is that when there is disagreement the listening seems to go away and the name calling comes out. That is not a good way to make a compelling argument. Listen and respond.

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 06:58 PM
I got so frustrated that all rational discussion ands news was abandoned in that thread in favor of silly "the guy never existed and these are all actors" theories, that I stopped opening it and found good discussion elsewhere.There were no sensible news reports out of Vegas. It was all hysterical bullshit from go. Within a few hours, before any investigation had even commenced, MSM were blaming Koran thumpers, and later on gun owners and slide-fire stocks. I know loose ends are a bitch, but the only suspect's worm food.

To each their own... I hate that someone new to the forums will think that liberty people equals crazy people, but that's the board owner's call, I suppose.I say, who let the internet into the internet forums?!

https://image.ibb.co/ka4Tqm/image.jpg

You can buy the owner out if he wants, and alter membership that way. Or start your own forum with customized membership parameters just for you and your whack cult. :P

Origanalist
10-26-2017, 07:00 PM
There were no sensible news reports out of Vegas. It was all hysterical bullshit from go. Within a few hours, before any investigation had even commenced, MSM were blaming Koran thumpers, and later on gun owners and slide-fire stocks. I know loose ends are a bitch, but the only suspect's worm food.

I say, who let the internet into the internet forums?!

https://image.ibb.co/ka4Tqm/image.jpg

You can buy the owner out if he wants, and alter membership that way. Or start your own forum with customized membership parameters just for you and your whack cult. :P

Yes!

Raginfridus
10-26-2017, 07:36 PM
... and MSM can't be trusted anyhow. They just run damage control and tabloids. These are the same idiots who said the trench coat mafia, lyrics, and DOOM killed all those students at Columbine.

r3volution 3.0
10-26-2017, 09:31 PM

In dannno's defense, there's probably an 8-hour Stef video that explains all of this.

juleswin
10-27-2017, 05:21 AM
Citation for claim?

Citations for his claim that he believes from observation of the forum that the majority of the forum member believe an alternative theory different from the official conspiracy theory? how does he go about citing that?

In dannno's defense, there's probably an 8-hour Stef video that explains all of this.

In true defense of Stefan, he no longer peddles in any conspiracy at all. If anything, he has become more and more like the OP. He is single minded when it comes to conspiracy theories to the point that no rational, sensible, evidence/experiment backed explanation of any event would sway him. For him and the OP, if he police, the FBI, the federal govt says something happened, he believes it and only uses the documents they presented to formulate his video. Any deviation from the official story is only entertained when the govt makes a change to their story.

Not a fan of Stefan or Danno but in this case, they have done nothing to deserve the mocking they are getting.

TheCount
10-27-2017, 07:53 AM
In true defense of Stefan, he no longer peddles in any conspiracy at all. If anything, he has become more and more like the OP. He is single minded when it comes to conspiracy theories to the point that no rational, sensible, evidence/experiment backed explanation of any event would sway him. For him and the OP, if he police, the FBI, the federal govt says something happened, he believes it and only uses the documents they presented to formulate his video. Any deviation from the official story is only entertained when the govt makes a change to their story.

Not a fan of Stefan or Danno but in this case, they have done nothing to deserve the mocking they are getting.That change in behavior is temporary and will only last so long as their Dear Leader is the executive.

... Unless whatever happens is somehow negative to President Orangina, in which case deep state deep state deep state.

LibertyEagle
10-27-2017, 08:01 AM

You could probably fit it in between your promotion of world government and redefining the 2nd Amendment.

Wooden Indian
10-27-2017, 08:21 AM
For what it's worth, I have long suspected U.S. involvement in 911, but to what degree, I do not know. But that doesn't mean that I go around claiming the attack on the towers was actually a hologram or that the people on the planes never existed.

It's fine and dandy to doubt the official narrative, but ffs, wild and and downright stupid speculation does more harm than good. I was honestly ashamed at some of what I read in there, both emotionally and intellectually.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-27-2017, 09:45 AM
That change in behavior is temporary and will only last so long as their Dear Leader is the executive.

... Unless whatever happens is somehow negative to President Orangina, in which case deep state deep state deep state.

Another totally useless post from the Zipper John Group.

dannno
10-27-2017, 10:29 AM

That change in behavior is temporary and will only last so long as their Dear Leader is the executive.

Not just useless, but wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVQZjXyCRUk

Firestarter
10-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Dude, Firestarter claims that his driver's license renewal is the key to solving the 9/11 conspiracy.. seriously, go read the first thread he ever created..

If Dannno is trying to make me look like an idiot...
That's almost like a compliment coming from this Donald Duck, Infowars loving...
Too weak for Dannno and Alex Jones, better than most on 9/11 on the internet: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500918-Eleven-reasons-9-11-was-a-false-flag-attack

dannno
10-27-2017, 11:04 AM
If Dannno is trying to make me look like an idiot...
That's almost like a compliment coming from this Donald Duck, Infowars loving...
Too weak for Dannno and Alex Jones, better than most on 9/11 on the internet: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500918-Eleven-reasons-9-11-was-a-false-flag-attack

lol, sorry, you guys joined around the same time and had similar first OPs..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?495291-911-attack-truth

TheTexan
10-27-2017, 11:12 AM
The 30-year-old victim – who narrowly escaped death in the worst mass shooting in modern US history

Probably just a crisis actor.

Raginfridus
10-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Glen Beck being his old, Mormon self was talking about the Russian threat this morning. He and some official story theorist were ribbing on unofficial story theorists for believing the CIA were covering their asses because they'd contracted the mob at times - possibly even to murder JFK. At least we unofficial story theorists don't have him on our team. Give me a plague of gay frogs from Sirius B over Beck and the Mormons.

Probably just a crisis actor.Is that shit a paid gig? I want to be a big trolling crisis actor, when I grow up. Imagine that CIA department; its black ops only because its pathetic, but it doesn't need to be. Let me internet troll for the CIA, and I shall unshame their trolls. Make internet trolling respectable again. Back to before MSM discovered us 20 years after the fact. That's my dawgs yo.

Weston White
10-28-2017, 02:04 AM
So let me see if I understand this correctly, guy was shot in the head by a .223, is left laying on the ground for what the better part of 30-minutes (?), and 2-3 weeks later he is surfing social media and worrying about what stranger thing of him? Because I seem to be missing something here...

Weston White
10-28-2017, 03:39 AM

What are these mountains of official documents of which you speak?

And RP avoids third-rail discussions and doesn't get wrapped up in unknown certainties, e.g., RP has all but directly come out and stated 9/11 was an "inside job", but everybody knows he realizes this to be true.

Oh and this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=336&v=kpiZvkxVEpI

Weston White
10-28-2017, 04:39 AM
+ rep. This is one of the reasons I post less and less.

https://i.imgflip.com/iny87.jpg

Weston White
10-28-2017, 05:34 AM

Well, while you are visiting ATS, be sure to have a gander at these babies; and the super-secret-passcode is "Ciancia", that is CIA-N-CIA, got it?

http://www.maxresistance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/wheeler-1764x700.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yzog9yTRVNQ/maxresdefault.jpg

https://healthrangerupdate.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/crisis-2.jpg

More: http://thetruthfulone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Barbara-Starr-CNN-Crisis-Ac.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/21/52/ab21529eebe57de80f25ba9a6e3a1851.jpg

http://thetruthfulone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/aurora-sandy.jpg

http://thetruthfulone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/boston-runner-sandy.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/42/ce/5a42ce1058f2be9b54c6565dd225c848--boston-marathon-disclosure.jpg

http://www.chemtrailplanet.com/images/obama-drum.jpg

http://mediawhores.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/eff7a143cd515e927a97c73ccfdc8acf-conspiracy-theories-fake-news-stories.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/043/276/ca7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=p0owZ63zBCo

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy_Hook%27s_Dead_Children_Seen_Alive_Singing_At _2013_Super_Bowl%3A_Conspiracy_or_Disinformation%3 F/31405/0/5/5/Y/M.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275700/Controversy-Newtown-childrens-choir-revealed-Sandy-Hook-students-run-employee-stole-school.html

Weston White
10-28-2017, 05:35 AM
..And it keeps rolling on...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LmI0T2vCPtw/VlDskgz0_UI/AAAAAAAAEgE/gKOUH8uX8E8/s1600/Crisis%2BGirl%2BCookie%2BMonster.jpg

RJB
10-28-2017, 05:39 AM
I am not ignorant. I just see no point in pointless arguing. I've engaged in a lot of that over the past. I'll let other people fling poo at each other these days.

https://i.imgflip.com/iny87.jpg

Weston White
10-28-2017, 05:44 AM

Hmm... Do you mean the CIA, NSA, FBI, DoD, or DHS?

Weston White
10-28-2017, 05:51 AM

Also I'm pretty confident their phones are ringing daily with people who "know something"about the shooting. They always keep some details confidential so they have a tool to help determine who is a crank and who legitimately might have inside knowledge.

They keep details quiet so jury pools aren't contaminated.

They practically accused the hotel of negligence when they altered the timeline of the security guard who was shot. That sets up the hotel for lawsuits galore. Perhaps they wanted to be absolutely sure of the timestamps before they announced it?

Police investigations are probably one of the few legitimate functions of government. There are a myriad of reasons they do not and even should not release all the minutiae. I know the crazies get all paranoid because we aren't privvy to the data, but at this point in history that's how all investigations are conducted.

Yea, like why fire and ambulances were driving to and away code-three from Hooters for over one-hour at the time of the shooting and the whole block around Hooters was shutdown. This is what you mean right? Or did you mean like why James Holmes still has not had any interview, is that what you meant? Or why no book deal for the "joker", or say how about Ryan Lanza or their father even, a book deal, a movie deal, or hell at least an hour long interview? No, nothing?

Weston White
10-28-2017, 06:00 AM

Except that neither ignorance nor ensconcing are truths.

Weston White
10-28-2017, 06:14 AM
Then stop using the word "you," use more question marks than periods, and FFS take a refresher course in logic.

The government lies about almost everything all the time therefore everything the government says is a lie is not a true statement.

False, that is not what he wrote, you contrived his words.

Truthful: Angela lies about everything all the time, therefore, Angela is works for the government.

Truthful: The government lies most of the time on most issues, therefore, those in the government are untrustworthy.

Weston White
10-28-2017, 06:21 AM
Two points remain:

SMDH, speaking of failed logic, seriously, WTF are you on?

Weston White
10-28-2017, 06:25 AM

RP is far to much of a gentleman to respond, so permit me to:

https://i.imgflip.com/i8t8j.jpg

Weston White
10-28-2017, 06:58 AM
The problem with that is they literally take over every single thread on current events. Muslim terror? Conspiracy. Huge fire? Conspiracy. Crazy guy shoots up a (concert, church, school) - all government.

So basically you want to post a MSM article or two, a video clip or two, then boohoo over it and wish the best for the victims and their families, then lock the thread? Does that about sum it up?

timosman
10-28-2017, 07:08 AM

The Stealth Zipper John Group. The operation is totally clandestine as they cover their tracks flawlessly before retiring for the day to their BDSM dungeon. :cool:

Weston White
10-28-2017, 07:09 AM
I dunno why . there are even normal threads there .

Because it is out in the weeds and you have to be logged in to access and view the content, otherwise it is not included in the forum.

Weston White
10-28-2017, 07:12 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4k74p9IAAAFsvZ.jpg

Weston White
10-28-2017, 07:20 AM
Thank you Herr Doktor Gerbils

Joseph Goebbels... He was one of Adolf Hitler's close associates and most devoted followers, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deep, virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. He advocated progressively harsher discrimination, including the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels)

Weston White
10-28-2017, 07:35 AM
The thing about conspiracies is most of them don't stay hidden for very long. If you have too many people involved then one or more of them is spilling the beans. If I am up to no good, then I don't work with anyone. People talk too much.

This was kept completely secret over the course of 3-years, from 1942-1945:

The Manhattan Project began modestly in 1939, but grew to employ more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US $2 billion (about $27 billion in 2016 dollars). Over 90% of the cost was for building factories and to produce fissile material, with less than 10% for development and production of the weapons.

Raginfridus
10-28-2017, 07:38 AM
The Stealth Zipper John Group. The operation is totally clandestine as they cover their tracks flawlessly before retiring for the day to their BDSM dungeon. :cool:lots of zippers

https://www.espressivoclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Leather-hood-with-open-eyes-and-mouth-zipper-and-leather-bdsm-gloves-by-espressivo-club.jpg

Weston White
10-28-2017, 07:46 AM

I think it is more the he was a patsy (or was involved in something with FedGov like a revision of Fast and Furious), now including his family, and that there were a combination of actual victims and crisis actors--i.e., if the goal is to further the gun control issue, you don't want Republican witnesses and victims making arguments supportive to the Second Amendment, no you need to control the narrative and you do that through trained crisis actors, which are the only ones interviewed by the MSM and who all uniformly just so happen to demand new gun control bills and file a myriad of class-actions against every aspect of Paddocks firearms.

timosman
10-28-2017, 08:02 AM
lots of zippers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kPqAV_74M

Weston White
10-28-2017, 08:14 AM
For what it's worth, I have long suspected U.S. involvement in 911, but to what degree, I do not know. But that doesn't mean that I go around claiming the attack on the towers was actually a hologram or that the people on the planes never existed.

It's fine and dandy to doubt the official narrative, but ffs, wild and and downright stupid speculation does more harm than good. I was honestly ashamed at some of what I read in there, both emotionally and intellectually.

What is the government deploys people to push ridiculous theories to dissuade and discredit from the viable theories--even if the latter are not entirely accurate?

What if rather than holograms, answers are found in CGI of manipulated video footage? What if rather than no people existing, only a percentage actually did? What is rather than no planes being involved, only one or two was used and the remaining planes were missiles or armed drones?

Wooden Indian
10-28-2017, 09:15 AM
What is the government deploys people to push ridiculous theories to dissuade and discredit from the viable theories--even if the latter are not entirely accurate?

What if rather than holograms, answers are found in CGI of manipulated video footage? What if rather than no people existing, only a percentage actually did? What is rather than no planes being involved, only one or two was used and the remaining planes were missiles or armed drones?

Warning... I just woke up. LOL

I believe there are paid people out there creating false information to muddy the waters. Maybe even some here. Who knows? That's not crazy at all, imo.

Why up the body count? Would people be less outraged of 40 than they are 50? Less over 45 than 60? I don't see the payoff.

Truth is, I dig a good conspiracy theory. You should hear me after a time or two. But, as with most truths, in order for these to pass even the most rudimentary of sniff tests and not come across as silly, immature, or even purposefully ridiculous, they should fit into already known truths.

Off the top of my foggy head, here's a few...

Let's say, I believe aliens came down and shot 10 people, hired people on Reddit to Photoshop, then pushed agendas to ban country music.

So.... based on what we already know:

Q. Do aliens take interest in country music?

A. Nope.

Q. Can one man Photoshop so well that others cannot discern it?

A. Nope. Fakes are possible to discover by many regular folks and when there are professionals deconstructing layers it's even easier to prove something fake.

Q. Can the people hired to perpetuate this fraud be trusted to not even accidentally spill the beans?

A. Perhaps. Enough money and threats can make the properly vetted people stay in line. Risky perhaps but not out of the question.

Q. Is there real benefit to making it look like 50 people instead of 10 when you only have a "Perhaps" on people stay quiet and a "Nope" on it not being discovered fake by other rendering smartypants.

A. Nope. Better to stick with a smaller number. There's no magic number to the American People's outrage over senseless death.

Q. Is the official story plausible?

A. Yes. It's plausible that the identified jackass shot down on a crowd, and like fish in a barrel, took those lives by himself.

Now, based on the info above, was it aliens or was it the one guy?

Hell, like I said, I'm blurry headed as eff, and even have a cold... so maybe this was just a bunch or rambling.

It was all just to say, people have some basic sense if they are so inclined to use it. Those answered, ALIENS after reading it, probably have some mental disorder or could be doing it for different reasons.

So anyway, if any of y'all are regurgitating someone else's theory, before you believe it, ask some common sense questions, and act accordingly. If it's your own theory, try to dismantle it by asking probing questions... see if it still holds water.

Shit, I should have stopped typing on my phone here a thousand words ago. LOL

I'M OUT

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 09:24 AM
This was kept completely secret over the course of 3-years, from 1942-1945:

That would be different, based on a definition of conspiracy and length of time.

nikcers
10-28-2017, 09:32 AM
Take the conspiracy bull$#@! to ATS. $#@! all of you who poisoned this movement with the endless crazy.

On the liberty report about 6 months back he said the CIA killed JFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnE49tbl-fE

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 09:35 AM
The other item usually needed is a specific end goal. Operation Northwoods had the specific goal of blaming Cuba and overturning their government. Other CIA operations have similar goals.

An abstract goal like "to control people" is not how it works. Putting some guy in a hotel room is not a conspiracy. I would bet more than a few cyber nickels there is nothing here at all. It's not hard to believe that one person out of 330 million went nuts and put holes in people. That is not hard to believe at all. All I ever see with this stuff are these dumbass Youtubes and dopes making totally retarded videos. Angela is right. Some people are just really gullible.

nikcers
10-28-2017, 09:40 AM
It's not hard to believe that one person out of 330 million went nuts and put holes in people. That is not hard to believe at all. Angela is right. Some people are just really gullible.
I know right, it's not hard to believe that his dad was bankrobber and his brother was into child porn too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 09:41 AM
I know right, it's not hard to believe that his dad was bankrobber and his brother was into child porn too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU

And?

nikcers
10-28-2017, 09:42 AM
And?
there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 09:44 AM
there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate there is no deepstate

Wow, I stand corrected! That is some good evidence!

nikcers
10-28-2017, 09:48 AM
Wow, I stand corrected! That is some good evidence!
There are those that let others shape their perception of reality and those who pursue the truth for what it is. America is in the business of killing and making lots of money, until you shape your perception to understand this then you won't understand who controls America. To put in in the words of the famed NSA leaker "Reality Winner" 'America is the worst thing to happen on the planet'

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 09:58 AM
Hey, I just got the cryptic phone call. It was from some guy who only identified himself as "Shadow Steve." There is big thing going down in my area next month. Here is how part of the conversation went:

Shadow Steve (SS) [talking in a garbled voice]: We need some people to--shall we say--"stand in."

Me: What do you mean "stand in?"

SS: You've seen stand-ins for movies?

Me: Yes.

SS: You would be a stand in.

Me: You mean--like what they call a "crisis actor?"

SS: Correct.

Me: I see.

SS: It would involve you taking a hit.

Me: Uh huh.

SS: The hit would not be detrimental to your long term functioning.

Me: You mean a wound? A superficial surface wound?

SS: That's the aim. So to speak.

Me: What if goes beyond that?

SS: There is always that possibility. There is a risk element. But it would involve limbs only. Arms. Maybe legs. No shots to the torso.

Me: Hmmm.

SS: The utmost care would be taken to see that you are not--shall we say--completed eradicated.

Me: Well, I don't...

SS [cuts in]; You will, of course, be rewarded handsomely.

Me: [deep breath]; Okay.

SS: Are you ready to proceed?

Me: Yes, I'm ready.

nikcers
10-28-2017, 10:14 AM
“We (British Intelligence) are the good guys. And one of the reasons why we are the good guys is that we don’t approve of the killing of children. You’d never get British Intelligence setting up a shooting like the Sandy Hook shooting in the United States, which was set up by the Germans via Mexico… and a bunch of crazy Mexican drug gangsters rolling up to a school and shooting the kiddies… We’d never touch an operation like that."

-British National Security Lawyer Michael Shrimpton interviewed on January 11, 2013

enhanced_deficit
10-28-2017, 10:19 AM
On a side note, conspiracy theories are going dangerously mainstream lately... thanks Trump.

Fedex TV ad tries to cash in on rising popularity of conspiracy theories (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?516317-In-the-Trump-age-conspiracy-theories-are-going-mainstream&)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 10:22 AM
-British National Security Lawyer Michael Shrimpton interviewed on January 11, 2013

Do you actually have a source other than some website with no citation and with no displayed authorship?

http://unitedstatesman.org/?p=366

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 10:36 AM
You're giving these government people far too much credit. They are stupid. They can't cut it in the private sector. That is why they work for government. They are the laziest mother fuckers imaginable. They don't catch people because of their great James Bond tactics. They catch someone because somebody ratted that person out. These government asswipes in the FBI are just looking for job benefits and good retirement. The CIA is a bunch of drug dealing alcoholics who like the screw little underage Asian girls. The only reason they fool people is because their audience is even dumber.

This is what government lies looks like. This video was released shortly after the Lavoy Finicum murder. This guy must've cleaned out the all the rope at Home Depot the way he hanged himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxJJKgX_2iY

Ender
10-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Good Grief.

Obviously, Afghanistan & Iraq were responsible for 911 because the pilots were Saudis; the Taliban were terrible and needed to be exterminated so the poppy trade could flourish once more. Iran is a terrorist state and that's why we staged a coup in 1953 & have never forgiven them for taken their country back- how dare they??!! Muslims are terrorists because they don't like us bombing their countries- shame on them- they should just hand over the oil. And of course, Americans need to get rid of that pesky 2nd Amendment- anyone who still supports it after Vegas is obviously mentally ill or dangerous.

But of course there are no conspiracies or deep state- only against Trump- amirite?

:rolleyes:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 10:54 AM
There was a member here named Better-Dead-than-Fed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?43204-better-dead-than-fed). His real name escapes me at the moment, but he revealed it in several threads.

He got locked up for allegedly making some threats about shooting something up. He was a Stanford graduate. He sister was some political socialite in Washington DC. Apparently, she is the one who ratted him out.

Anyway, he was out on probation. The FBI desperately wanted him back in jail, so they followed him around. And do you know how they got him back in jail? They followed him to some pizza place. Two FBI agents witnessed him sipping a bottle of beer with his pizza. That was a violation of his probation. I read his entire court transcript, which was filled with nonsense like this.

They did not catch him in James Bond fashion. They caught him because his own sister ratted him out, and he sipped some beer.

There are very few conspiracies. Most of this is out in the open. Most people are too busy playing on their phones and feeding their faces to even care.

Anti Federalist
10-28-2017, 10:58 AM
You're giving these government people far too much credit. They are stupid. They can't cut it in the private sector.

No, they are not.

We like to tell ourselves this, but it is not the truth.

The truth is there are some of brightest and most clever people in the country working in government.

They do it, not for the money, but for the power.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-28-2017, 11:17 AM
The truth is there are some of brightest and most clever people in the country working in government.

Eh, maybe compared to the people they have to fool, but that's a different standard. I find that most people either don't want to think or they find it too difficult to think. You only have to be one notch smarter than the people you want to put one over on. People love cop programs like CSI, so they're an easy mark.

They do it, not for the money, but for the power.

I would agree with that. A lot already have money. Or, they put in their two years in government to transition to the more lucrative private sector.

nikcers
10-28-2017, 11:28 AM
You're giving these government people far too much credit. They are stupid. They can't cut it in the private sector. That is why they work for government.]
No i think I disagree with the mainstream view of who runs the government.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2296746757/n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

juleswin
10-29-2017, 08:55 AM
First of all, I have to first say that I do really like you as a poster and love reading your opinion on issues discussed in this forum. But I have to say tat I disagree with just about everything you said in this post.

Yea, that maybe so but what exactly do you agree with dannno and angelatc about? Are u in agreement with some inconsequential side point both of them are not really arguing about or the crux of their disagreement. I bet you that is the response most people would like to hear cos I am scratching my head trying to figure out how you were able to agree with 2 people deeply in disagreement with each other.

I guess this means you don't believe in conspiracy theories at all. I am into conspiracy theories and I doubt that even I have run into 100 conspiracy theories and if your encounter with conspiracy theories is anything like mine, then you just happen to doubt virtually all of em. Again, how do these people that believe in conspiracy theories doing severe harm to the shared mission of this site? Are they doing this by constantly talking about it when members have debunked them? in my motor, believe them if they are backed by evidence, empiricism and rationality up until you find evidence that challenges it. Doing other wise I believe harms the shared mission of this website.

Mission:
This site is dedicated to facilitating discussion and initiatives that aim to advance society in a civil manner for the betterment of all. We seek to:
...Secure individual liberty
...Seek justice
...Promote honest and free markets

I am really sorry but this makes no sense whatsoever. You believe we are not getting the full truth essentially admitting that there is some conspiracy by TPTB to hide the truth from us. Maybe you believe conspiracy only happens with hiding the truth and rarely with perpetuation of a crime. Regardless, the head scratching part comes with your attempt to explain the reason why the authorities conspires to hide the real truth from the citizens. Maybe they are covering their asses? really? Mind you people, this is a country where officials have admitted misplacing trillions of dollars, caught lying to congress, using fake witnesses(babies in incubator), fake evidence (Iraqi mobile biochemical labs) to start a war, etc etc and nobody got fired. And this is a place you want me to believe that some lone nut or terrorists attacked US citizens and the officials instead of telling the truth would rather make up elaborate conspiracy theories to cover their incompetent asses? Don't buy it, if they are covering their asses all the way to the top, they are covering something big.

I really doubt anyone thinks like this. Theories are put out by mostly people who are trying to make sense of a govt explanation of an event that makes no sense. The percent of people believing the govt story line is inversely proportional to the number of theories that would be pushed so when there is a story that few people believe, u would be having lots of theories coming out to try and better explain it. And you don't have to believe all the theories, u can test it in whatever way you can test a theory and if it makes sense, you keep it and try to build on it. What you don't do is condemn the person that came up with the theory just because you came to the conclusion that his/her theory is invalid. There are loads of people that I support that come up with theories that I think are invalid and I don't automatically isolate myself from those people. It takes way more than that to lead to isolation. Take Alex "the moron" Jones for example, he is a man that I have isolated myself from and its not because of his theories per say but due to the fact that I think he is dishonest actor(in the true sense of the word) and his theories have little to no evidence backing em up.

The problem wit people like you is that you want the truth but loathe the dirty work that it takes getting to it. You said that you don't believe that we are being told the truth by govt officials about most of these events that have conspiracy theories following them right? The way you find the truth when officials are trying to mislead is by creating theories and testing them up until the truth or something close to it is revealed.

Maybe they are afraid they would be isolated and shunned if they tried with fill in the gaps with theories? Finding something that doesn't fit right is the basis of any investigation. You go from there with questions which leads to theories, which may end up with filling gaps which leads to revealing the full picture aka truth.

The thing with conspiracy theories is that many people are ashamed of it. They condemn conspiracy theories while they push it and I don't really blame people for it anymore. I am a bit embarrassed by the number of conspiracy theories I believe and many of em I keep to myself because people like members would think I am even crazier than I am right now if I dared reveal them. This is sadly the case because society, schools, churches etc etc have conditioned us all to shun people who question authority.

See, I disagree with your theory about CT and I am not going to isolate myself from u. I still like you and look forward to reading your posts :)