PDA

View Full Version : NYC mayoral candidate once tried to hijack an airplane

Origanalist
10-26-2017, 06:07 AM
By Natalie O'Neill October 25, 2017 | 3:49pm | Updated

https://********************************/2017/10/commey_mayor.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1
Aaron Commey

A vote for him isn’t politics as usual.

New York City’s newest mayoral candidate once hijacked an airplane with a handgun and demanded it be flown to Antarctica or Argentina to battle a make-believe group of evil-doers, according to a report.

Aaron Commey, a Libertarian candidate from the Bronx, was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia 17 years ago when he stormed the cockpit of an airplane at JFK Airport with a whacked-out mission, according to City and State New York.

Commey — whose name will grace the ballot on Nov. 7 — ordered pilots to boot 150 passengers and crew members off the Las Vegas-bound Boeing 757 in order to parachute into the frigid continent, according to reports at the time.

At other times, he asked to be flown to Argentina.

Then 22 years old and delusional (I'm sure he's just fine now...), he planned to wage an war on “Cabal” — a secret non existent group he believed would “take over the world through mass destruction,” he said later, according to the paper.

continued...http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/this-mayoral-candidate-once-tried-to-hijack-an-airplane/

shakey1
10-26-2017, 06:37 AM
He's a natural.:rolleyes:

nikcers
10-26-2017, 06:58 AM
“Cabal” — a secret non existent group he believed would “take over the world through mass destruction,” he said later, according to the paper. IF the 2016 election mass hysteria has taught me anything it's whatever the MSM reports the opposite is true, therefore there must be something more to this "Cabal"

Influenza
10-26-2017, 07:36 AM
he's got my vote

William Tell
10-26-2017, 08:14 AM
he's got my vote

New York City’s newest mayoral candidate once hijacked an airplane with a handgun and demanded it be flown to Antarctica or Argentina to battle a make-believe group of evil-doers, according to a report.

Interventionist, a deal breaker. Don't be a NeoCon.

Influenza
10-26-2017, 10:33 AM
Interventionist, a deal breaker. Don't be a NeoCon.

I will compromise my principles if it means we can get a schizophrenic person elected