PDA

View Full Version : Actress Alleges GHWB Sexually Assaulted Her From Wheelchair

angelatc
10-24-2017, 08:27 PM
]Actress Heather Lind made allegations Tuesday claiming when she met former President George H.W. Bush, 93, he 'sexually assaulted' her from his wheelchair
She claimed the 'assault' happened during a photo-op with wife Barbara Bush standing by his side, and claims his wife saw the incident unfold
Lind says this happened four years ago while she was promoting a movie
The now 34-year-old actress claims that afterwards Bush's security detail told her she shouldn't have stood next to the former president for the photo-op

'And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say ''not again''. His security guard told me I shouldn't have stood next to him for the photo.'

'We were instructed to call him Mr. President. It seems to me a President's power is in his or her capacity to enact positive change, actually help people, and serve as a symbol of our democracy,' the lengthy post went on.

'He relinquished that power when he used it against me and, judging from the comments of those around him, countless other women before me,' Lind wrote.

Her post goes on to say: 'What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn't so different from a President really. I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy.'

'I can refuse to call him President, and call out other abuses of power when I see them,' she writes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html?ito=social-facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q4_jkprjvY

phill4paul
10-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Damn. I wish I could give you rep.

Origanalist
10-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Me Too is spreading.

Origanalist
10-24-2017, 09:06 PM
Damn. I wish I could give you rep.

Got that.

phill4paul
10-24-2017, 09:12 PM
'I can refuse to call him President, and call out other abuses of power when I see them,' she writes.

Well, at least you got a start. Wait until the other two branches disappoint you. Lol.

dannno
10-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Me Too is spreading.

The Shitty Men in Media List

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1rmxPOWAZwVJN

enhanced_deficit
10-24-2017, 10:34 PM
Would US MSM owners out of defference to old war lobbies puppet push this story under the rug or will cover it?

Related

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Elie Wiesel Sexually Assaulted Teenager at Charity Event (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?516246-Nobel-Peace-Prize-Winner-Elie-Wiesel-Sexually-Assaulted-Teenager-at-Charity-Event&)

#myharveyweinstein
(https://twitter.com/hashtag/myharveyweinstein?src=hash)
‘When did you meet YOUR Harvey Weinstein?’ Thousands share workplace sex assault stories online.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tories-online/ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/07/when-did-you-meet-your-harvey-weinstein-thousands-share-workplace-sex-assault-stories-online/)

Raginfridus
10-24-2017, 11:28 PM
The $#@!ty Men in Media List

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1rmxPOWAZwVJN

I too was sexually molested by President Bush the First. Where's my fame?

asurfaholic
10-25-2017, 05:16 AM
I too was sexually molested by President Bush the First. Where's my fame?

It doesn't count if you liked it.

Ender
10-25-2017, 08:57 AM
So question:

Are the women who said Trump assaulted them now viable or is it only permissible to accuse anyone else?

Influenza
10-25-2017, 09:01 AM
So question:

Are the women who said Trump assaulted them now viable or is it only permissible to accuse anyone else?
Also, why do we overlook Trump's tacit admission of sexual assault when he said "I don't even wait"? What doesn't he wait for? Consent, obviously.

shakey1
10-25-2017, 09:14 AM
... bunch of perverted fucks running the show... skating from justice at every turn... $hit like this needs to go mainstream 'til they're all brought down.

sparebulb
10-25-2017, 09:19 AM
Heather is sort of hot.

Therefore, I sort of believe her.

If she were totally hot, I would totally believe her.

dannno
10-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Also, why do we overlook Trump's tacit admission of sexual assault when he said "I don't even wait"? What doesn't he wait for? Consent, obviously.

Trump didn't admit to sexual assault, he admitted to women consenting to him grabbing their vajayjay. We all heard the interview. "They let me do it" You have to have Trump derangement syndrome to get any more insinuations out of that statement.

timosman
10-25-2017, 09:27 AM
... bunch of perverted fucks running the show... skating from justice at every turn... $hit like this needs to go mainstream 'til they're all brought down.

bad news, ain't gonna happen. this is how the world has been run for thousands of years. now, why don't you go back to your corner and stroke your .... ego :cool:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-25-2017, 09:36 AM
Was the joke he told any good?

Influenza
10-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Trump didn't admit to sexual assault, he admitted to women consenting to him grabbing their vajayjay. We all heard the interview. "They let me do it" You have to have Trump derangement syndrome to get any more insinuations out of that statement.
No, you fucking idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it." I bet Harvey Weinstein thought the same kind of thing. Because he was a bigshot producer, he thought he could do whatever he wanted with whomever he wanted. Besides, even if most women you interact with "let you do it," that doesn't mean you can pretend it's some rule of thumb and start groping any woman you see before consent. And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man

Champ
10-25-2017, 09:47 AM
So question:

Of course they are viable. Unless memory is failing me, one of the accusers that actually wanted to move forward with her case against Trump was a no show at a trial date. The others stopped coming forward shortly before the election after a long string of them came out in October 2016, despite having the full weight of the msm and political establishment all in on the anti-Trump crusade.

If people are out there, then there is no better time than right now to do so while the public is paying attention and momentum is in your favor. We have people accusing ex-presidents of sexual harassment and apologies have already been issued, basically admitting guilt. Plenty of accusations against Bill Clinton already as well over the last many decades. There is nothing holding these women back unless they were lying back in 2016.

dannno
10-25-2017, 10:09 AM
No, you fucking idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it."

UUhhh, that's because when men are stars, women tend to consent to sexual activity with them more than regular dudes.. lol.. and I'm the idiot???

Women are often attracted to money and fame and power like men are attracted to sexy women, ok? Women who tend to put themselves around men like that, even MORE so, ok?

shakey1
10-25-2017, 10:31 AM
bad news, ain't gonna happen. this is how the world has been run for thousands of years. now, why don't you go back to your corner and stroke your .... ego :cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mAK-mW5I4m0/Trc_jwi1OjI/AAAAAAAAGqU/p-YOwNALe9c/s1600/Blind+Acceptance.png

angelatc
10-25-2017, 10:32 AM
And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man

Dude have not you seen his wife?

Influenza
10-25-2017, 11:46 AM
UUhhh, that's because when men are stars, women tend to consent to sexual activity with them more than regular dudes.. lol.. and I'm the idiot???

Women are often attracted to money and fame and power like men are attracted to sexy women, ok? Women who tend to put themselves around men like that, even MORE so, ok?

How intellectually dishonest can you be? You can't just respond to a single line and remove all context and clarification.

Just take 1 step back and look at exactly what Trump said.

This is what he admits that HE does:

1. He kisses women when he sees them
2. He doesn't wait (for consent)
3. He grabs them by the pussy

You would obviously describe such a person as guilty of sexual assault.

However, he also said what he perceives that the women:

a. They let you do it if you are rich/important

So how does a. modify 1-3?

Does he only kiss/grope women that he thinks are ok with it? What if he's wrong? That would be sexual assault.

Does he mean that they let him get away with it? That would be sexual assault.

So we can conclude one of the following three things.

I. He's just lying and he does wait for consent
II. He has a 100% success rate of predicting which women are ok with it
III. He sexually assaults women

If he followed the "steps" of 1-3 more than a handful of times, he's almost certainly guilty of assault.

Ender
10-25-2017, 11:49 AM
Dude have not you seen his wife?

LOTTSA MONEY.

Buys a lot of things.

dannno
10-25-2017, 11:50 AM
How intellectually dishonest can you be? You can't just respond to a single line and remove all context and clarification.

Does he only kiss/grope women that he thinks are ok with it? What if he's wrong? That would be sexual assault.

If he followed the "steps" of 1-3 more than a handful of times, he's almost certainly guilty of assault.

Wow, you are calling me intellectually dishonest, then you add words into what Trump said THAT HE NEVER SAID..

Wow.. just wow..

These women were all over Trump, afterall he is one of the richest and most powerful men in the world.. this is equivalent to you saying that the sexiest female model on earth can't go around and kiss pretty much any single available dude she wants.. I mean, come on.. think about it.

People like you with Trump derangement syndrome don't want to admit that, but whatever, just be in denial and keep whining about Trump like it will make any difference.

Quite possibly, yes, what available woman would NOT want the most rich and powerful man on earth? There were women throwing themselves at him left and right, I don't think he is going to have a problem finding which ones like him. Again, the women that are hanging around men like that are the ones that like that type the most, so it's not really surprising that there were women constantly throwing themselves at him.

Ender
Of course they are viable. Unless memory is failing me, one of the accusers that actually wanted to move forward with her case against Trump was a no show at a trial date. The others stopped coming forward shortly before the election after a long string of them came out in October 2016, despite having the full weight of the msm and political establishment all in on the anti-Trump crusade.

If people are out there, then there is no better time than right now to do so while the public is paying attention and momentum is in your favor. We have people accusing ex-presidents of sexual harassment and apologies have already been issued, basically admitting guilt. Plenty of accusations against Bill Clinton already as well over the last many decades. There is nothing holding these women back unless they were lying back in 2016.

Threats will stop legal proceedings on occasion.

Jamesiv1
So question:

that was fake news.

Jamesiv1
10-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Also, why do we overlook Trump's tacit admission of sexual assault when he said "I don't even wait"? What doesn't he wait for? Consent, obviously.saying it is different than doing it.

actions speak louder than words.

watch his feet, not his mouth.

dannno
10-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Threats will stop legal proceedings on occasion.

They can also start new ones.... unless it is the Clintons.

Jamesiv1
10-25-2017, 12:01 PM

you really do have trump derangement syndrome. Or you are very young and not very wise.

a guy with an ego like trump's is talking privately to another dude. Trump pretty much alpha-dogs everybody, so it is probably a safe bet that he was alpha-dogging this guy. He says stuff to the guy which translates to, "I'm a big star and you're not" Similar to the alpha dog getting first choice of mates, and being first to eat the fresh kill.

the accusers that came out during the campaign when we have no record of Trump being accused prior to the campaign (AFAIK) makes them highly suspect. Especially considering the vehemence shown towards him.

by all accounts that I'm aware of Trump is fair and respectful of women. And he employs a bunch of them, too.

Carlybee
10-25-2017, 12:04 PM
I don't know if it's worth the accusation if it's someone you could immediately throat punch.

Influenza
10-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Wow, you are calling me intellectually dishonest, then you add words into what Trump said THAT HE NEVER SAID..

Wow.. just wow..

These women were all over Trump, afterall he is one of the richest and most powerful men in the world.. this is equivalent to you saying that the sexiest female model on earth can't go around and kiss pretty much any single available dude she wants.. I mean, come on.. think about it.

People like you with Trump derangement syndrome don't want to admit that, but whatever, just be in denial and keep whining about Trump like it will make any difference.

Quite possibly, yes, what available woman would NOT want the most rich and powerful man on earth? There were women throwing themselves at him left and right, I don't think he is going to have a problem finding which ones like him. Again, the women that are hanging around men like that are the ones that like that type the most, so it's not really surprising that there were women constantly throwing themselves at him.

What words did I add? Are you really crying about me adding "(for consent)"? What else would he be waiting/not waiting for? Do you have any ideas or are you just going to be dumbfounded?

But alright, if you're gonna go with the 100% success rate conclusion then I guess you're just part of the trump personality cult

Suzanimal
10-25-2017, 12:15 PM
I don't know if it's worth the accusation if it's someone you could immediately throat punch.

If he did it, I think it is. People (Not on this forum, I'm speaking in general.) seem to forget what a complete sack of shit that man is and anything that reminds them is fine with me.

dannno
10-25-2017, 12:20 PM
What words did I add? Are you really crying about me adding "(for consent)"? What else would he be waiting/not waiting for? Do you have any ideas or are you just going to be dumbfounded?

But alright, if you're gonna go with the 100% success rate conclusion then I guess you're just part of the trump personality cult

I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

He said he just starts kissing them, and then says after that they let him do it.. Which is EXACTLY what I said. They let him do it because he is rich and powerful, he is the male version of Kim Kardashian. This is not complicated, you are just making shit up like everybody else.

Influenza
10-25-2017, 12:26 PM
He said he just starts kissing them, and then says after that they let him do it.. Which is EXACTLY what I said. They let him do it because he is rich and powerful, he is the male version of Kim Kardashian. This is not complicated, you are just making $#@! up like everybody else.

So you admit that and you still like him as president? LOL

The fact that you are getting so bothered by the suggestion that it's possible that Trump has assaulted a woman is actually hilarious. Keep it going. I already fully explained the quote, you don't need to give your low-effort spin. You already said you think Trump had a 100% success rate.

dannno
10-25-2017, 12:36 PM

What the fuck does that have to do with being President?? I'm talking about sexual attractiveness. I don't give a flying fuck whether the President is the most attractive, or least attractive person. It just happens that Trump was very attractive when he was younger due to his wealth and power, and now people are using that against him.

The fact that you are getting so bothered by the suggestion that it's possible that Trump has assaulted a woman is actually hilarious.

I'm not bothered by the suggestion that it is possible Trump "assaulted" "women", he very well may have.. What I am bothered by is the complete and total stupidity of people claiming that he assaulted women based on a statement that CLEARLY indicated consent.. He said THEY LET HIM DO IT. That is THE DEFINITION of consent, and people who think otherwise are really dimwitted and/or have Trump derangement syndrome.

You already said you think Trump had a 100% success rate.

He had a 100% success rate in the instances he described whereby the women "let him do it". Otherwise he would have said, "some of them didn't let me do it and I did it anyway". But he never said that. He implied that there was consent 100% of the time. So based on that statement, he didn't assault any women. Maybe he did assault women, but he certainly didn't do it BASED ON THAT STATEMENT. That is what you claimed, and now you are looking like a complete fool.

kahless
10-25-2017, 12:40 PM
...the suggestion that it's possible that Trump has assaulted a woman...

As a Chad celebrity worth billions women were throwing themselves at him. I am not buying the guy assaulted women but rather heard it as off mic locker room talk based on that.

I am not sure of your age, maybe it is different these days among sheltered Millenials, but this kind of talk when you get a bunch of guys together is not unusual. Listen the way they were laughing, one big joke and probably some exaggeration. Who has not busted a gut every now and then with blue humor.

Influenza
10-25-2017, 12:49 PM
What the $#@! does that have to do with being President?? I'm talking about sexual attractiveness. I don't give a flying $#@! whether the President is the most attractive, or least attractive person. It just happens that Trump was very attractive when he was younger due to his wealth and power, and now people are using that against him.
Oh even more hilarious, you find Kim K sexually attractive... disgusting.

I'm not bothered by the suggestion that it is possible Trump "assaulted" "women", he very well may have.. What I am bothered by is the complete and total stupidity of people claiming that he assaulted women based on a statement that CLEARLY indicated consent.. He said THEY LET HIM DO IT. That is THE DEFINITION of consent, and people who think otherwise are really dimwitted and/or have Trump derangement syndrome.
You are apparently incapable of critical thought. You could have just looked at my previous analysis and said where you thought I went errant. But you just selected one of the possible conclusions and became irate for an unknown reason.

Going from his quote I understood that Trump doesn't wait for consent, but it doesn't matter because every woman he goes after would let him anyways (or so he perceives) If he was wrong one or more times, we can conclude III, if he was 100% right, we can conclude II. See? no need to get mad

He had a 100% success rate in the instances he described whereby the women "let him do it". Otherwise he would have said, "some of them didn't let me do it and I did it anyway". But he never said that.

Yes because we would have totally just expected him to say "I sexually assault women, believe me there's no problem."

Brian4Liberty
10-25-2017, 12:58 PM
The now 34-year-old actress claims that afterwards Bush's security detail told her she shouldn't have stood next to the former president for the photo-op

Not to excuse old NWO Bush, but the security detail was probably speaking from experience. As much as it's popular right now to jump on the "evil men want sex" witch-hunt bandwagon, there are conditions where this is not unusual.

Has anyone ever been to an elder-care or rest home? Between old-age, senility, Alzheimer's, dementia, drugs and strokes, old people slowly revert back to basics. Old men grabbing is not unusual. It's pretty sad in an institution, but for George, they clean him up and take him out in the public, where he might be inappropriate. How much this applies to GHWB is unknown to us, but he isn't looking very good.

kahless
10-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Oh even more hilarious, you find Kim K sexually attractive... disgusting.

You are apparently incapable of critical thought. You could have just looked at my previous analysis and said where you thought I went errant. But you just selected one of the possible conclusions and became irate for an unknown reason.

Going from his quote I understood that Trump doesn't wait for consent, but it doesn't matter because every woman he goes after would let him anyways (or so he perceives) If he was wrong one or more times, we can conclude III, if he was 100% right, we can conclude II. See? no need to get mad

Yes because we would have totally just expected him to say "I sexually assault women, believe me there's no problem."

If a woman is rabid for you do you stand there like a stiff and ask for permission to touch her or sign a consent form?

More likely not and when you get with the boys have a laugh over it. Get a group of women together and the locker room talk about men is far worse.

kahless
10-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Not to excuse old NWO Bush, but the security detail was probably speaking from experience. As much as it's popular right now to jump on the "evil men want sex" witch-hunt bandwagon, there are conditions where this is not unusual.

Has anyone ever been to an elder-care or rest home? Between old-age, senility, Alzheimer's, dementia, drugs and strokes, old people slowly revert back to basics. Old men grabbing is not unusual. It's pretty sad in an institution, but for George, they clean him up and take him out in the public, where he might be inappropriate. How much this applies to GHWB is unknown to us, but he isn't looking very good.

Exactly and what I was just saying about this outside the forum.

Zippyjuan
10-25-2017, 01:08 PM
What the $#@! does that have to do with being President?? I'm talking about sexual attractiveness. I don't give a flying $#@! whether the President is the most attractive, or least attractive person. It just happens that Trump was very attractive when he was younger due to his wealth and power, and now people are using that against him.

He had a 100% success rate in the instances he described whereby the women "let him do it". Otherwise he would have said, "some of them didn't let me do it and I did it anyway". But he never said that. He implied that there was consent 100% of the time. So based on that statement, he didn't assault any women. Maybe he did assault women, but he certainly didn't do it BASED ON THAT STATEMENT. That is what you claimed, and now you are looking like a complete fool.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html

These women have accused Trump of sexual harassment

At the second presidential debate, CNN's Anderson Cooper posed a pointed question to Donald Trump in regards to the leaked 2005 Access Hollywood video that caught him saying of women that he felt entitled to "grab them by the pussy."

"For the record, you're saying you never did that?" Cooper asked.

Trump, downplaying his remarks as "locker room talk," denied he had ever kissed or groped women without consent.

"No one has more respect for women than I do," he added.

His denial, though, has opened the floodgates for women who are now accusing him of sexual harassment spanning from groping on planes to unwanted advances in the Trump Tower.

The presidential candidate has strongly denied wrongdoing, going so far as to threaten lawsuits against media outlets who published new claims.

For some of the women, they felt compelled to speak out against Trump after hearing him tell Cooper that he had not groped women without their consent. Here's what they have said so far:

Eleven listed at link.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

The dirt: The Boston Globe’s Matt Viser reports on the mess of the American Dream pageant in 1992. After years of attending beauty pageants—Trump seems to have always enjoyed the company of beautiful, scantily clad women—he decided he wanted to get in on the business himself, meeting with George Houraney and Jill Harth, a couple that ran the American Dream pageant. It was an ill-fated effort. Harth and Houraney alleged that Trump started making passes at her almost immediately. On one occasion, Trump allegedly asked them to bring some models to a party. Harth alleges Trump groped her at the party. In a limo afterward, another model said she heard him say that “all women are bimbos” and most “gold diggers.” Trump reportedly joined another model in bed, uninvited, late at night. On other occasions, he forced Harth into bedrooms and made passes at her, she said. But after the contest, Trump broke off dealings. Harth sued Trump, alleging sexual misbehavior, while the couple together sued him for breach of contract. In the suit, they also alleged that Trump had kept black women out of the pageant.

The upshot: The couple settled with Trump for an unannounced sum, and Harth dropped her suit.

Influenza
10-25-2017, 01:11 PM
If a woman is rabid for you do you stand there like a stiff and ask for permission to touch her or sign a consent form?

More likely not and when you get with the boys have a laugh over it. Get a group of women together and the locker room talk about men is far worse.

Trump didn't describe women who were rabid for him, he described himself being rabid for women and them letting him

Jamesiv1
10-25-2017, 01:17 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html
^fake news

Eleven listed at link.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/^very fake news

Zippyjuan
10-25-2017, 01:19 PM
^fake news

^very fake news

Women really want it. When they say no, they mean yes.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb 8oOG4XzZUl.jpg
(Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein in 2009. Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/07/trump-says-not-surprised-by-weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegations/23236182/

dannno
10-25-2017, 01:22 PM

More like... Crazy women really want it. So they give it up. When the man says no, they get revenge.

Jamesiv1
10-25-2017, 01:44 PM

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb 8oOG4XzZUl.jpgfake photo

Zippyjuan
10-25-2017, 01:48 PM
fake photo

Life is fake.

Change Trump's name to "Clinton" in the same photos and stories and people would be all over him. Instead he seems to be getting a pass.

Swordsmyth
10-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Life is fake.

I'm sure yours is.

dannno
10-25-2017, 01:55 PM
I'm sure yours is.

It's probably more like Craig Robinson in Ghosted.

euphemia
10-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Where was all this 4 years ago?

#silencemeansmorevictims

Carlybee
10-25-2017, 02:38 PM
If he did it, I think it is. People (Not on this forum, I'm speaking in general.) seem to forget what a complete sack of $#@! that man is and anything that reminds them is fine with me.

Oh I agree..it just bugs me she didn't speak up until now. I personally would've rather throat punched him.

Zippyjuan
10-25-2017, 02:42 PM
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/report-fox-extended-bill-oreillys-contract-after-he-agreed-to-a-32-million-sexual-harassment-settlement/345726

Fox Extended Bill O’Reilly’s Contract After He Agreed to a $32 Million Sexual Harassment Settlement

The Bill O’Reilly saga isn’t going anywhere. If anything, the news seems to be getting uglier.

The New York Times broke news earlier today that 21st Century Fox extended Bill O’Reilly’s contract to remain at Fox News a month after he had settled a sexual harassment lawsuit for a whopping $32 million.

21st Century Fox confirmed in a statement that it knew about the harassment complaints made against O’Reilly by a longtime Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl, but says O’Reilly told them he had settled the matter personally, “on financial terms that he and Ms. Wiehl had agreed were confidential and not disclosed to the company.”

21st Century Fox and O’Reilly reached a four-year contract extension worth $25 million in February 2017. This $32 million sexual harassment settlement was paid out in January 2017.

This is the sixth harassment settlement agreed to by O’Reilly that has been reported so far, and it’s easily the most expensive.

dannno
10-25-2017, 02:46 PM
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/report-fox-extended-bill-oreillys-contract-after-he-agreed-to-a-32-million-sexual-harassment-settlement/345726

Wow, this sexual harassment stuff is becoming highly profitable!!

kahless
10-25-2017, 03:03 PM

He was seen as the leading representative on the right and therefore a prime target for false allegations - exaggerations. He also claims to have been going through a custody dispute at the same time and without it settled, it could have impacted his case.

In a position of power in a place where there is blood in the water, no matter how close you get with your fellow co-workers you cannot let your guard down since there will also be some looking for a pay day.

Not really a fan of his fence riding politics and not saying 100% there is not something there, just my take on it.

Zippyjuan
10-25-2017, 03:09 PM
He was seen as the leading representative on the right and therefore a prime target for false allegations - exaggerations. He also claims to have been going through a custody dispute at the same time and without it settled, it could have impacted his case.

In a position of power in a place where there is blood in the water, no matter how close you get with your fellow co-workers you cannot let your guard down since there will also be some looking for a pay day.

Not really a fan of his fence riding politics and not saying 100% there is not something there, just my take on it.

They would not have paid out that much money if there was nothing going on. Besides being the sixth payout so far.

Ender
10-25-2017, 03:11 PM

The fact that you are getting so bothered by the suggestion that it's possible that Trump has assaulted a woman is actually hilarious. Keep it going. I already fully explained the quote, you don't need to give your low-effort spin. You already said you think Trump had a 100% success rate.

LOL!

That's exactly why I asked the question in the first place. ;)

All these terrible men are finally being brought to the front about sexual assault and they deserve it- FOR SHAME- because everyone knows they are just nasty pervs.....uh...... until we mention Trump.

Then it's OH NOES! HE didn't assault anyone, the women wanted it, are lying, want money, fortune, fame, etc., etc., etc...otherwise, we all know they would have clearly spoken out when it happened; just like we all know that the women who don't are just simply liars. :rolleyes:

kahless
10-25-2017, 03:12 PM
They would not have paid out that much money if there was nothing going on. Besides being the sixth payout so far.

He paid the 32 million.

James Murdoch: $32 Million O’Reilly Settlement ‘Was News to Me’
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/james-murdoch-32-million-oreilly-settlement-was-news-to-me/346319

dannno
10-25-2017, 03:31 PM
LOL!

That's exactly why I asked the question in the first place. ;)

All these terrible men are finally being brought to the front about sexual assault and they deserve it- FOR SHAME- because everyone knows they are just nasty pervs.....uh...... until we mention Trump.

Then it's OH NOES! HE didn't assault anyone, the women wanted it, are lying, want money, fortune, fame, etc., etc., etc...otherwise, we all know they would have clearly spoken out when it happened; just like we all know that the women who don't are just simply liars. :rolleyes:

*WHOOSH*

RJB
10-25-2017, 03:38 PM
Here's some good advice for her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDb8ute4lQs

specsaregood
10-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Wow, this sexual harassment stuff is becoming highly profitable!!

This is why I recommend getting a signed contract and videotaped consent before ever even trying to hold a womans hand.

kahless
10-25-2017, 03:50 PM
This is why I recommend getting a signed contract and videotaped consent before ever even trying to hold a womans hand.

and asking only once. Ask her to sign it more than once you are guilty of sexually harassment.

enhanced_deficit
10-25-2017, 10:43 PM

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb 8oOG4XzZUl.jpg
(Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein in 2009. Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/07/trump-says-not-surprised-by-weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegations/23236182/

If this photo is confirmed, why Trump allowed NYT to expose Harvey Wenstein's alleged sexual assaults (most of which occured during Obama, Bush, Clinton terms)? NYT had killed stories on same topic in past year/s.

Zippyjuan
10-26-2017, 11:28 AM
If this photo is confirmed, why Trump allowed NYT to expose Harvey Wenstein's alleged sexual assaults (most of which occured during Obama, Bush, Clinton terms)? NYT had killed stories on same topic in past year/s.

It was taken at the premier of the movie "Nine" at the M2 Ultra Lounge on December 15, 2009 in New York City.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Harvey+Weinstein/Georgina+Chapman/New+York+Premiere+NINE+After+Party/cb8oOG4XzZU

angelatc
10-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Life is fake.

Change Trump's name to "Clinton" in the same photos and stories and people would be all over him. Instead he seems to be getting a pass.

Trump never claimed the moral high ground that the liberals keep trying to stake.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-26-2017, 03:34 PM
Life is fake.

Eh, so are you on this site.

Ender
10-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Trump never claimed the moral high ground that the liberals keep trying to stake.

What does that mean? And, he denied all allegations of sexual abuse.

Influenza
10-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Of course he does. Not by putting himself higher, but by trying to put everyone else lower (sometimes justified, sometimes not.)

dannno
10-26-2017, 03:47 PM
What does that mean?

Lol... really?? Really???

How about let's start with the feminists leading the charge on sexual harassment in the workplace? The more conservative position to take is to quit your job if you are being harassed, or at least tell the manager or owner or someone with authority first and see what they do about it. You know, deal with it on a local level.. The progressive position is to get the government involved and create laws so that it doesn't happen. So many laws.. And then when somebody like Bill Clinton, the most powerful man the world, abuses his position and has sex with an intern? Oh, well, that's different because Bill Clinton plays the sax and this is private.. Sexual harassment in the workplace only applies to conservatives, why would any woman ever want to sleep with a conservative man unless he has a lot of money or power?

Then how about Hillary coming out and saying that ALL female sexual assault victims should be believed? Do you know what she did to the female sexual assault victims of her husband???

And, he denied all allegations of sexual abuse.

Because those allegations probably didn't occur.

dannno
10-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Of course he does. Not by putting himself higher, but by trying to put everyone else lower (sometimes justified, sometimes not.)

Wrong.

Influenza
10-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Wrong.

Wrong.

angelatc
10-27-2017, 10:01 AM

No, he clearly stated he wasn't claiming any moral high ground as far as sex scandals go. That took their ammunition away. Which in turn is why those pictures aren't a huge deal for him.

The Clintons spent decades hiding and denying Bill's bimbo dicking. So seeing Her criticize Weinstein from her throne is condescending and hypocritical. Seeing pictures of her yucking it up with Harvey is pretty funny.

timosman
10-27-2017, 10:10 AM
No, he clearly stated he wasn't claiming any moral high ground as far as sex scandals go. That took their ammunition away. Which in turn is why those pictures aren't a huge deal for him.

The Clintons spent decades hiding and denying Bill's bimbo dicking. So seeing Her criticize Weinstein from her throne is condescending and hypocritical. Seeing pictures of her yucking it up with Harvey is pretty funny.

You don't understand, Harvey is such a charming person you would never suspect him of anything like that. I mean, look at him, just an average boy trying to have a bit of fun. How would you suspect anybody like this? And the money? What money? Ahhh, the money. Ahhh, he just uses them as a tool to get what he wants if people do not appreciate his charms. You know those people, don't you?:cool:

angelatc
10-27-2017, 10:14 AM
You don't understand, Harvey is such a charming person you would never suspect him of anything like that. I mean, look at him, just an average boy trying to have a bit of fun. How would you suspect anybody like this? And the money? What money? Ahhh, the money. Ahhh, he just uses them as a tool to get what he wants if people do not appreciate his charms. You know those people, don't you?:cool:

I'm a girl. I believe that crap about all men pretty much.

timosman
10-27-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm a girl. I believe that crap about all men pretty much.

Are you a religious person?:cool:

Influenza
10-27-2017, 11:57 AM

If he didn't care about maintaining some farcical moral high ground, he would not have put so much effort in appealing to christian nutjobs on the right. How often did we hear him say "I love the bible" "my favorite verse is ___" "we're gonna say MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN, no more HAPPY HOLIDAYS." get real rofl

Brian4Liberty
10-27-2017, 12:37 PM
A reminder for everyone. Let's avoid name calling and personal attacks. It's part of the site guidelines.

We value a focus on debating issues while being civil, on-topic and avoiding personal commentary on other members.
We value an understanding that name-calling of any person or group proves nothing and has no worthy intellectual foundation.
No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
No rude, disruptive or disorderly behavior, including excessive low-value posting.
All discussion must be civil.
The use of vulgarity should be avoided and not be gratuitous.
Being Respectful
Maintaining a proper decorum is essential for any group, and is critically important for online political forums. Being respectful of others is an important part of that and required by the Community Guidelines. Here are some examples of being respectful vs. not:

"You're an idiot for thinking that." -- not respectful since the statement is based on an insult.
"Your delusional thinking" -- not respectful since your statement is based on an insult.
"Here are the problems with your line of thinking..." -- respectful, you don't have to agree and can present logical counter-arguments.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

No, you fucking idiot. He said "when you're a star, they let you do it." I bet Harvey Weinstein thought the same kind of thing. Because he was a bigshot producer, he thought he could do whatever he wanted with whomever he wanted. Besides, even if most women you interact with "let you do it," that doesn't mean you can pretend it's some rule of thumb and start groping any woman you see before consent. And you have got to be kidding me if you are seriously suggesting that most women would love to be groped by an overweight, elderly, orange blob of a man

Suzanimal
10-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Oh I agree..it just bugs me she didn't speak up until now. I personally would've rather throat punched him.

:D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Carlybee again.

angelatc
10-27-2017, 10:38 PM
Are you a religious person?:cool:

Nope.

Wooden Indian
10-27-2017, 11:13 PM
The Bush family has been fucking millions of us for decades. She's lucky it was just a grope.

Suzanimal
10-28-2017, 01:32 PM
Was the joke he told any good?

No. I wouldn't have laughed but I doubt the SS would let someone like me get that close to the shit bag.

"Bush put his arm around me, low on my back," she writes. "His comic timing was impeccable. 'David Cop-a-feel,' he said, and squeezed my butt, hard, just as the photographer snapped the photo."

Bush's office referred Slate to the president's previous apology, in which a spokesman says that Bush's hands are often low on a person's waist in such situations because he's in a wheelchair, and that he tells the same general joke to put people at ease.

http://www.newser.com/story/250719/3rd-woman-recounts-bush-grope-after-he-tells-a-joke.html

Mach
10-29-2017, 02:11 AM
In #2 he looks like he's getting ready to explode.

Two more accuse....

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/28/two-more-women-accuse-george-bush-sr-of-groping-them-in-photos-7033937/

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/pri_57993543.jpg

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/pri_57779191.jpg

Suzanimal
10-29-2017, 02:54 AM
In #2 he looks like he's getting ready to explode.

Two more accuse....

Creeper. Notice he didn't have his arm around the dude in the first pic. Guess he didn't like dat ass.

enhanced_deficit
10-29-2017, 10:07 AM
Not exactly double standard as nature of allegations is not same but still seems tad bit odd that George is still being celeberated as some sort of national hero a day after another high profile American (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?516341-Morning-Joe-NBC-News-Analyst-Mark-Halperin-Suspended-After-Sexual-Harassment-Allegations&) who did not liberate Iraq is being ostracized.

Former president George W. Bush, accompanied by dad, to throw out first pitch at World Series Game 5 Houston Chronicle staff
Updated 9:14 pm, Friday, October 27, 2017

(http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Former-president-George-W-Bush-accompanied-by-12312936.php#prev)
(http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Former-president-George-W-Bush-accompanied-by-12312936.php#next)
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/67/03/62/14433428/3/920x920.jpg

Photo: Bob Levey/Getty Images

Influenza
10-29-2017, 11:11 AM
how the fuck is that guy still alive

Suzanimal
10-29-2017, 11:12 AM
how the fuck is that guy still alive

Deal with the devil.

kahless
10-29-2017, 11:15 AM
Not exactly double standard as nature of allegations is not same but still seems tad bit odd that George is still being celeberated as some sort of national hero a day after another high profile American (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?516341-Morning-Joe-NBC-News-Analyst-Mark-Halperin-Suspended-After-Sexual-Harassment-Allegations&) who did not liberate Iraq is being ostracized.

Former president George W. Bush, accompanied by dad, to throw out first pitch at World Series Game 5 Houston Chronicle staff
Updated 9:14 pm, Friday, October 27, 2017

(http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Former-president-George-W-Bush-accompanied-by-12312936.php#prev)
(http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Former-president-George-W-Bush-accompanied-by-12312936.php#next)
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/67/03/62/14433428/3/920x920.jpg

Photo: Bob Levey/Getty Images

Not a fan and have many issues with the Bush family but that bitch accuser should be ashamed of herself and publicly ostracized. Her accusation is basically abuse of a senior citizen in a reduced mental and physical state.

Giving aid to her accusations or a free pass sends the wrong message for how society deals with the elderly.

enhanced_deficit
11-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Now press may raise questions if above leaks ( and even HW leaks) were pre-emptive strike coordinated by some Trump supporters ?

The Bushes — father and son — unload on Donald Trump in new book

Michael Collins, USA TODAY Published 10:37 a.m. ET Nov. 4, 2017

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4601a5a221a452b69e663149a90781c0d10d6427/c=0-184-3036-1899&r=x329&c=580x326/local/-/media/2017/10/29/USATODAY/USATODAY/636449058977342988-GTY-867958192-94954905.JPGFormer U.S. Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. (Photo: Christian Petersen, Getty Images)

“I don’t like him,” the elder Bush says in the book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.”

has rallied around Trump.The Bush family is still stinging from Trump’s criticism of Jeb Bush, whom Trump relentlessly hammered — and defeated — in last year’s GOP primary.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/04/bushes-father-and-son-unload-donald-trump-new-book/832199001/

Swordsmyth
11-13-2017, 02:18 PM
Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-george-h-w-110002163.html

enhanced_deficit
11-13-2017, 10:29 PM
But he invaded Iraq and killed bunch of people, his son was even bigger hero than him. So he should be exempt.

Philhelm
11-14-2017, 04:20 PM

Hopefully nobody has recorded me should I run for office in the future. I've told people that I can only get an erection if the woman is crying.

Philhelm
11-14-2017, 04:21 PM
Deal with the devil.

Moloch.

Influenza
11-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Hopefully nobody has recorded me should I run for office in the future. I've told people that I can only get an erection if the woman is crying.

The main problem wasn't the tape, that was just Trump giving credence to the dozen+ women who accused him of sexual assault...

Raginfridus
11-14-2017, 04:57 PM
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4601a5a221a452b69e663149a90781c0d10d6427/c=0-184-3036-1899&r=x329&c=580x326/local/-/media/2017/10/29/USATODAY/USATODAY/636449058977342988-GTY-867958192-94954905.JPGIs that you Neil? Papa's so proud of you boy.
Dad its me, George.
Dammit.

enhanced_deficit
11-14-2017, 11:45 PM
Who's Neil?

Wooden Indian
11-15-2017, 12:04 AM

HAHAHA!

TheCount
11-15-2017, 08:47 AM
Dude have not you seen his wife? That's why he needed an immigrant on a work visa; they will do jobs Americans won't.

Raginfridus
11-15-2017, 09:06 AM
Who's Neil?GWB has a bunch of brothers, and Neil's one of them. He's basically the one with all the brains, looks (well, comparatively speaking), and charm.