PDA

View Full Version : We need to call/write ABC

BillyDkid
12-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I know this is not news and I apologize if this belongs in the media section, but that section gets a lot less traffic. You know about the ABC/Stossel Ron Paul interview that they are specifically not showing on TV, but only in piece on the internet. Their excuse is that Ron Paul's supporters are internet people. The truth is they specifically do not want people who are not internet people exposed to Ron Paul in this way because they know it will garner him tons of support. I think we need to bombard them about this and John Stossel particularly. I would have thought better of John Stossel. ABC has always marginalized Dr. Paul, but this is just too agregious (spelling).
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-simon/abc-exiles-ron-paul-inter_b_76206.html

JohnStossel@abcnews.com

Laja
12-11-2007, 01:25 PM
My first reaction to that situation was anger and then I moved on. Because of deregulation, huge megacorporations bought up all the mainstream media. They own our airwaves and they can put out any agenda they like. The FCC, who grants them their licenses, is controlled by the government. The government is controlled by the ruling elite. Ron Paul poses a huge threat to their goal of world dominance. So if the media promotes Ron Paul, they could get their licenses revoked at the drop of a hat. They have to continue to promote the neocon agenda. Investigative journalists are afraid because the ones who've uncovered this insidious plan have been "offed." The situation is dire. We need to get the word out via the internet, mail, phone, and F2F. We may get some good coverage every now and then, but don't stress yourself about MSM. We can use your energy channeled into the areas that can help spread the message of Ron Paul.

BillyDkid
12-11-2007, 01:33 PM
I wrote them because I believe with an outcry from us they will air the piece.

BillyDkid
12-11-2007, 02:11 PM
nobody else thinks this is worth doing? Getting the RP interview on TV?

disciple
12-11-2007, 02:39 PM
I do; but I am too upset about this blatant censorship to write.

newmedia4ron
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
call them, emails will do little but calls will get their attention.