PDA

View Full Version : I Was Just On a National Radio Program Talking About Ron Paul!!!!

dsentell
12-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Don't know if you have ever heard of it, but there is a radio program called "Daniel Chapter One -- Healthwatch Talk Radio". They talk about health issues, alternative medical care, etc.

When I got in my car at lunch, they were ranting and raving about the "evil politicians" and I started to get angry because they didn't bother to mention that Ron Paul was the exception. I have heard them speak favorably before about Dr. Paul, but today, like the MSM, they seemed to just ignore him.

So I called and got through! When I began speaking about our good doctor, they immediately joined in saying how wonderful he is. I reminded them that Dr. Paul is fighting for them (and their right to practice alternative medicine) and that they need to put in a good word for him now and then.

They then asked if I could help get him on their radio program! Don't know . . . but I will be working on it . . .

After I got off the air, several other callers mentioned the good Dr. Paul!

Just a typical lunch hour . . . :D :D :D

Tina
12-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Great work :)

itsnobody
12-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Got any audio?

Nice...

dsentell
12-11-2007, 01:14 PM
They stream it live, don't know if any downloads are available.

I will check on it . . .

Kingfisher
12-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Good Job

dsentell
12-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Got any audio?

Nice...

It looks like they do have downloads, running one day behind. However, you have to download either 1 hour or 2 hours and I have no way to crop out the "important" part . . .

itsnobody
12-11-2007, 01:19 PM
It looks like they do have downloads, running one day behind. However, you have to download either 1 hour or 2 hours and I have no way to crop out the "important" part . . .

Got a link to it? I could crop it...

dsentell
12-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Got a link to it? I could crop it...

It appears a link will not be available until tomorrow . . . bummer.

Will be OLD news by then . . .

itsnobody
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM
It appears a link will not be available until tomorrow . . . bummer.

Will be OLD news by then . . .

Ok I see....

Good job anyway...maybe Ron Paul Radio will air it

dsentell
12-11-2007, 01:27 PM
maybe Ron Paul Radio will air it

Good Idea! Maybe they can use short clips like that . . .