PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul pwned Alex Jones today

pcgame
09-26-2017, 11:24 AM
was listening to infowars today and ron paul pwned alex jones and said that alex jones was speaking like a neo conservative

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnd2lpXYZw

dannno
09-26-2017, 11:28 AM
He's still on, talking about football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcZdsYDfY18

donnay
09-26-2017, 11:56 AM
I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.

sparebulb
09-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

Alex got spanked.

William Tell
09-26-2017, 12:23 PM
was listening to infowars today and ron paul pwned alex jones and said that alex jones was speaking like a neo conservative

Finally! Hope he slapped some sense into him.

jllundqu
09-26-2017, 12:28 PM
Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show

William Tell
09-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show

Here.
https://youtu.be/MNCGpy2CpzM?t=445

dannno
09-26-2017, 02:26 PM
Here.
https://youtu.be/MNCGpy2CpzM?t=445

OP is full of shit..

"Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..

William Tell
09-26-2017, 02:37 PM
OP is full of $#@!..

"Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..Alex was full of shit, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of shit when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.

dannno
09-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Alex was full of shit, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of shit when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.

lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.

Weston White
09-27-2017, 01:10 AM
I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.

Absolutely! One thing is he really needs to update his studio and enliven the content a bit more; as well maybe do longer segments for publicly released videos, say 20-30 minutes instead of 5-10. That studio is like a flashback to the 80's and just having RP droning on with knowledge bombs is going to bore the younger crown.

I used to have a membership, but felt it was kinda pricey, and the Website layout was confusing, with just short videos being randomly posted, some by RP, but most by people that I have no idea whom they are or why they are posting videos on his site.

Weston White
09-27-2017, 01:15 AM
Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

Alex got spanked.

...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.

Weston White
09-27-2017, 01:27 AM
lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.

With due respect, AJ is a master at doing this. If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response whereas you are called out for being nonsensical--then RP could focus instead on the interviewer's hypotheticals, rather than their hypocrisies.

dannno
09-27-2017, 02:17 AM
If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response

He did.

Weston White
09-27-2017, 04:04 AM
He did.

No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.

dannno
09-27-2017, 11:20 AM
No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.

Dude, no, read what I said again, come on..

You said
you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party

I said
He did.

Then to prove me wrong you started talking about a statement he made after when I specifically said it was a statement Jones made BEFORE.. so why are you talking about a statement he made after still??

If you listen to the interview, he DID make it known before that, from the beginning, that he understood Ron Paul's views and his consistent principled positions on these type of issues. Alex Jones did NOT expect Ron Paul to change his mind. What he did was ask him questions that would provoke a good response, and Ron Paul made great responses and correctly identified those statements as neocon arguments.. But Ron Paul doesn't think Alex Jones is a neocon, he knows exactly what he was doing, he just said that was the origin of his statements. Alex was making it clear for his audience that he doesn't believe those things, he was just war gaming because he didn't want his audience, especially the newbs, to think they were fighting or something and that they are actually on the same page. That makes you a newb. And you claim that you listened regularly at one point.. I don't even listen regularly and I can pick up on this stuff.

Weston White
09-27-2017, 01:05 PM
Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.

donnay
09-27-2017, 01:12 PM
...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.

Steve Pieczenik

donnay
09-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.

There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.

jct74
09-27-2017, 01:37 PM
tube

Weston White
09-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Steve Pieczenik

Oh yes, that's who it was. He was totally pissed off. AJ tried so hard to play that misstep down too.

There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.

Ah, I missed that comment, it seemed like he was somewhat impatient queuing RP to respond several times during the interview. ...Well, then surely, he must have been conspiring with the Russians or something. :rolleyes:

ChristianAnarchist
09-27-2017, 10:23 PM
AJ is an idiot and I'm glad Ron Paul set him straight. NOTHING sways the good doctor from his rounds...

AJ "... I agree with you in practice and function..." then spouts a bunch of rhetoric about how bad the N. Koreans are to make a point about how we need to attack... "... even Joel Skelson says ... pointing a gun at us ..." Ron Paul "You're buying into all the garbage..." How much clearer does it need to be before you see what a phony this idiot is??

Danke
09-27-2017, 10:31 PM
AJ is an idiot and I'm glad Ron Paul set him straight. NOTHING sways the good doctor from his rounds...

AJ "... I agree with you in practice and function..." then spouts a bunch of rhetoric about how bad the N. Koreans are to make a point about how we need to attack... "... even Joel Skelson says ... pointing a gun at us ..." Ron Paul "You're buying into all the garbage..." How much clearer does it need to be before you see what a phony this idiot is??

AJ is an idiot, huh. How long have you listened to his reports?

Weston White
09-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Well not so much an idiot, but a fear-monger--and since his love feast with Trump he is going more and more raging neocon.

dannno
09-28-2017, 01:04 AM

Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him. But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes. So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue? This isn't simply about Iraq harassing Kuwait, or us going in and overthrowing some regime that isn't even making threats of attacking us. This is a guy who has weapons of mass destruction making direct threats against us. But this gives Ron Paul a chance to talk about how our interventionist foreign policy against NK is what is causing the threats to be made.

That is what was up for discussion, AJ was just making contrary arguments that had some truth mixed with some exaggerations that have been bandied about. That's all. Ron Paul knew this, AJ knew this, Ron Paul called out AJs rhetoric for what it was, gave his perspective and Alex Jones made it perfectly clear what was going on from his end.

anaconda
09-28-2017, 03:35 AM
But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes.

I don't believe he can. His threats are completely empty. And if he could, he wouldn't. Propaganda can obfuscate this.

anaconda
09-28-2017, 03:37 AM
So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue?

His advise in the video was to bring all of the troops home from the region and stop talking about the their dictator. Sounds optimal to me.

donnay
09-28-2017, 05:35 AM
I don't believe he can. His threats are completely empty. And if he could, he wouldn't. Propaganda can obfuscate this.

I believe the globalists are using Kim Jung Un as a tool for a false flag.

ChristianAnarchist
09-28-2017, 07:14 AM
Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him. But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes. So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue? This isn't simply about Iraq harassing Kuwait, or us going in and overthrowing some regime that isn't even making threats of attacking us. This is a guy who has weapons of mass destruction making direct threats against us. But this gives Ron Paul a chance to talk about how our interventionist foreign policy against NK is what is causing the threats to be made.

That is what was up for discussion, AJ was just making contrary arguments that had some truth mixed with some exaggerations that have been bandied about. That's all. Ron Paul knew this, AJ knew this, Ron Paul called out AJs rhetoric for what it was, gave his perspective and Alex Jones made it perfectly clear what was going on from his end.

And you too have swallowed the neocon pill. This is the same argument they have used EVERY time. So-and-so has weapons of mass distraction and they are going to use them on us UNLESS we strike first. How many times will you fall for the same trick??

Kim in a nutcase, that's for sure. He has weapons, that's for sure. We can't say that he'd use them in fact that would be pretty stupid of him because he knows there's enough pointed his way that he would never survive. People want to survive...

ChristianAnarchist
09-28-2017, 07:17 AM
AJ is an idiot, huh. How long have you listened to his reports?

I stopped listening to him almost 20 years ago after he called me a "communist" on his radio show for trying to correct him on an issue he was in error on. I've told the story several times on this forum... I've seen him for what he is, a showman trying to sell his wares and his "target" audience is the so-called "patriot"...

Weston White
09-28-2017, 07:43 AM
N. Korea has been making threats to the USA for years, this is nothing new. The UN is imposing sanctions against N. Korea, the US making threats against them too. Really, what do you expect him to do?

The forceful rhetoric from Pyongyang came after Trump threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea in a speech to the UN General Assembly on Tuesday. Trump tweeted Friday that Kim was "obviously a madman" who would be "tested like never before."

Ender
09-28-2017, 07:56 AM
And you too have swallowed the neocon pill. This is the same argument they have used EVERY time. So-and-so has weapons of mass distraction and they are going to use them on us UNLESS we strike first. How many times will you fall for the same trick??

Kim in a nutcase, that's for sure. He has weapons, that's for sure. We can't say that he'd use them in fact that would be pretty stupid of him because he knows there's enough pointed his way that he would never survive. People want to survive...

Yep.

And America is the major cause of Korean craziness- here's excerpts from an article on that subject.

Donald Trump’s bombastic rhetoric aimed at North Korea is evidence that neither he nor his administration grasp the historic paranoia of the North Korean government. The fear in Pyongyang that North Korea will become a ceded territory in a big power agreement has been a factor since the days of North Korean founder Kim Il Sung. This existential threat also formed the policies of Kim Il Sung’s successors – his son Kim Jong Il and his grandson, the present leader, Kim Jong Un.

A permanent peace treaty with the United States would tamp down tensions. Currently, the United States and South Korea remain in a technical state of war with the DPRK. The current armistice is the result of a ceasefire agreed upon between the United States/South Korea/United Nations and the DPRK in 1953. A technical state of war has existed between the parties. Therefore, the DPRK has feared that it will be targeted in a pre-emptive strike by the United States and Republic of Korea. Every joint U.S.-South Korean military exercise conducted near North Korean territory is feared by Pyongyang as a pretext for such a pre-emptive attack.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/09/no_author/trump-fails-to-understand-north-korea-existential-fears/

And from the AJ interview:

Ron Paul:
Just remember … the propagandists, the deep state and the media, convinced the American people that Saddam Hussein was a danger, They’re doing the same thing now with North Korea.

In response to this propaganda, Paul, who has served as chairman of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity since leaving the US House, says Americans “ought to wise up and just not buy into this.”
-Tyler Durden-

Weston White
09-28-2017, 08:08 AM
AJ revisited the RP discussion with a random caller on yesterday's show. Stating at one time:

I don't want war, but you've got some little asshole (excuse me), saying that I'm going to kill you, what we supposed to do?

William Tell
09-28-2017, 08:11 AM
AJ revisited the RP discussion with a random caller on yesterday's show. Stating at one time:

can you link the video and time stamp please?

dannno
09-28-2017, 08:17 AM

What the fuck are you thinking?

This is a guy who has weapons of mass destruction making direct threats against us. But this gives Ron Paul a chance to talk about how our interventionist foreign policy against NK is what is causing the threats to be made.

Seriously, read the fucking post first. I'm laying out THEIR arguments, I'm not agreeing with them.. Pretty similar to what Alex Jones did. No wonder you people can't recognize what is going on, even when I myself put up the neocon argument just so that I can bat it down, you still can't recognize what is going on, how could I expect you to recognize what is going on with the confusion of two people?? There is nothing incorrect about the statement that NK has WMDs and is threatening us, because they do and they are, but there are more intricacies such as the US role in that whole situation, US presence on the Korean peninsula, etc.. How does recognizing that make me a neocon? It doesn't, because I'm not..

Honestly, I'd like an apology for that crap.

Weston White
09-28-2017, 08:19 AM
can you link the video and time stamp please?

Oh sorry was listening on a streaming Podcast.

dannno
09-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Yep.

What the fuck, now you can't read either?? When did this happen?

William Tell
09-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Oh sorry was listening on a streaming Podcast.
Know what hour and time roughly?

Ender
09-28-2017, 08:22 AM

I don't want war, but you've got some little $#@! (excuse me), saying that I'm going to kill you, what we supposed to do?

Isn't that exactly what Trump said?

dannno
09-28-2017, 08:25 AM
I stopped listening to him almost 20 years ago after he called me a "communist" on his radio show for trying to correct him on an issue he was in error on. I've told the story several times on this forum... I've seen him for what he is, a showman trying to sell his wares and his "target" audience is the so-called "patriot"...

That's because you claimed that he was wrong because you visited .001% of a country and didn't find the evidence he allegedly did.

Weston White
09-28-2017, 08:27 AM
Know what hour and time roughly?

...That conversation starts at around 2:47:00.

Danke
09-28-2017, 08:27 AM
That's because you claimed that he was wrong because you visited .001% of a country and didn't find the evidence he allegedly did.

He stopped listening to him 20 years ago, but he knows exactly what AJ has been saying for the past 20 years…

Ender
09-28-2017, 08:28 AM
What the $#@!, now you can't read either?? When did this happen?

I can read perfectly and I have a great memory-

Like how AJ was a laughing stock on this forum until he started pushing Trump for the Trump-lovers and how Ron Paul, that's the guy who this forum is named after- in case you forgot, said he wasn't voting for Trump.

I've also had my own radio program and I know perfectly well how interviews are, and should, be held.

So keep making things up to fit your Trump narrative- I still love ya, dude. ;)

dannno
09-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Isn't that exactly what Trump said?

We DO have some little shit saying he wants to kill us.. what are we supposed to do? What Ron Paul says, get our troops out of Korea. Why is that so difficult? It's not that the statement is wrong, it is that the neocons don't apply the neccessary context of our troops being there and threatening them..

If you are going to deny that NK has WMDs and they are threatening to kill us, that will just make you look retarded. It could be that his weapons can't reach the continental US, that is very possible.. But either way if you put those threats in context like Ron Paul does, that will make you look smart. That's why AJ has people like Ron Paul on his show. That is why infowars posted Ron Paul's NK article on their website front and center.

dannno
09-28-2017, 08:30 AM
I can read perfectly and I have a great memory-

Like how AJ was a laughing stock on this forum until he started pushing Trump for the Trump-lovers and how Ron Paul, that's the guy who this forum is named after- in case you forgot, said he wasn't voting for Trump.

I've also had my own radio program and I know perfectly well how interviews are, and should, be held.

So keep making things up to fit your Trump narrative- I still love ya, dude. ;)

No, the post you said "yep" to was the one where he said I swallowed the neocon pill. That was retarded, sorry, but I argued Ron Paul's position in that post, so if you think Ron Paul swallowed the neocon pill then I guess you can think that, but that was just a really dumb post to agree with..

Ender
09-28-2017, 08:40 AM
No, the post you said "yep" to was the one where he said I swallowed the neocon pill. That was retarded, sorry, but I argued Ron Paul's position in that post, so if you think Ron Paul swallowed the neocon pill then I guess you can think that, but that was just a really dumb post to agree with..

I'll just post this here again:

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell
Alex was full of $#@!, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of $#@! when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

Ender
09-28-2017, 08:41 AM
N. Korea has been making threats to the USA for years, this is nothing new. The UN is imposing sanctions against N. Korea, the US making threats against them too. Really, what do you expect him to do?

Exactly- and I'd rep you again, if I could.

William Tell
09-28-2017, 08:49 AM
...That conversation starts at around 2:47:00.

WTH Alex goes on about how China is using North Korea as a weapon and agrees with a caller who says the establishment is going to run Rand Paul/Cory Booker against Trump in 2020 what is this shit? https://youtu.be/vtJcqjgIiK0?t=7226

William Tell
09-28-2017, 08:56 AM
We're gonna nuke the hell out of them and win Shut up, Alex.

NewRightLibertarian
09-28-2017, 09:31 AM
Jones needs to stop chugging so much of Trump's sperm.

H. E. Panqui
09-28-2017, 01:18 PM
:rolleyes:

...it seems only a twisted republican-radio fool could equate ron paul's reasoned, peaceful opinions about north korea with the stinking neo-con warmonger rhetoric/'logic' spewed by alex jones, donald trump, and the rest of the goddamned republican/crat warmongers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQry-pGbLok

(scroll to 1:45 for the real alex stinking jones....)

dannno
09-28-2017, 01:44 PM
:rolleyes:

...it seems only a twisted republican-radio fool could equate ron paul's reasoned, peaceful opinions about north korea with the stinking neo-con warmonger rhetoric/'logic' spewed by alex jones, donald trump, and the rest of the goddamned republican/crat warmongers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQry-pGbLok

(scroll to 1:45 for the real alex stinking jones....)

Then why did they post Ron Paul's article on North Korea front and center on infowars when it came out? Why did he have a reasoned debate with Ron Paul where he gave him the utmost respect and ability to convey his thoughts on the topic?

phill4paul
09-28-2017, 02:42 PM
Then why did they post Ron Paul's article on North Korea front and center on infowars when it came out? Why did he have a reasoned debate with Ron Paul where he gave him the utmost respect and ability to convey his thoughts on the topic?

Because,.........site traffic. There's a lot of old Ron Paul supporters that are now Trump-Humpers and that drives traffic. Alex also needs to get the other Ron Paul supporters to his site to push his Orange God Emperor on them.

osan
09-28-2017, 03:35 PM
Well, if something blows up in the coming days or weeks and the media immediately point to NK, you may know the truth more or less instantly.

William Tell
09-28-2017, 06:26 PM
Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him.

How come the day before Alex was calling for the total annihilation of North Korea?

ChristianAnarchist
09-28-2017, 07:00 PM
What the $#@! are you thinking?

Seriously, read the $#@!ing post first. I'm laying out THEIR arguments, I'm not agreeing with them.. Pretty similar to what Alex Jones did. No wonder you people can't recognize what is going on, even when I myself put up the neocon argument just so that I can bat it down, you still can't recognize what is going on, how could I expect you to recognize what is going on with the confusion of two people?? There is nothing incorrect about the statement that NK has WMDs and is threatening us, because they do and they are, but there are more intricacies such as the US role in that whole situation, US presence on the Korean peninsula, etc.. How does recognizing that make me a neocon? It doesn't, because I'm not..

Honestly, I'd like an apology for that crap.

First try to get your quotes straight. I was not the author of the second quote cited. Second, you certainly have taken a neo-con pill because (as I made reference to) your insistence that a little fat man in a tiny country on the other side of the world is some kind of "threat" to all of us here in the mainland. Could he cause us some serious damage and kill a lot of people? Yes, it's likely he could (but not guaranteed). The real question is does he have a death wish? I don't think he does (but only he knows for sure). If he were to do ANYTHING aggressive he and his country would be melted down in an instant. He knows he would be dead. I sure hope nothing of the sort happens but trying to start a major war is not the way.

Even if there is an "attack" against us now how do we know it came from Kim? (Think "gulf of Tonkin"...)
F

ChristianAnarchist
09-28-2017, 07:01 PM
How come the day before Alex was calling for the total annihilation of North Korea?

^^^ This ^^^

dannno
09-28-2017, 07:27 PM
you certainly have taken a neo-con pill because (as I made reference to) your insistence that a little fat man in a tiny country on the other side of the world is some kind of "threat" to all of us here in the mainland.

I actually never said that. All I said was that he has WMDs and he is threatening to strike our country with missiles. I never actually said that he is a real threat, in fact, I don't believe he is a threat to us at all. You have to read more carefully.

Could he cause us some serious damage and kill a lot of people? Yes, it's likely he could (but not guaranteed). The real question is does he have a death wish? I don't think he does (but only he knows for sure). If he were to do ANYTHING aggressive he and his country would be melted down in an instant. He knows he would be dead. I sure hope nothing of the sort happens but trying to start a major war is not the way.

Did I say it was?? No..

dannno
09-28-2017, 07:30 PM

Because AJ apparently believes there are extenuating circumstances. He used the analogy of NK pointing a gun at us and saying they are about to shoot, and that this would be self defense.

Ron Paul essentially came in and said maybe we should put our gun down first, reminding AJ that we had ours pointed at them.

ChristianAnarchist
09-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Because AJ apparently believes there are extenuating circumstances. He used the analogy of NK pointing a gun at us and saying they are about to shoot, and that this would be self defense.

Ron Paul essentially came in and said maybe we should put our gun down first, reminding AJ that we had ours pointed at them.

Nah, it's because AJ is a certified kook who makes tons of money off gullible "patriot" types who want to beat their chests and say how tough they are...

(ff to 1:20...)

https://youtu.be/Veyo9hRZu3Q?t=44

dannno
09-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Nah, it's because AJ is a certified kook who makes tons of money off gullible "patriot" types who want to beat their chests and say how tough they are...

(ff to 1:20...)

https://youtu.be/Veyo9hRZu3Q?t=44

So what explains AJs non-interventionism?

Weston White
09-29-2017, 04:10 AM
...And AJ continues digging his hole deeper on the 9/28 show.

Weston White
09-29-2017, 04:14 AM

Oh that is an easy answer, it's only insofar that Trump is non-interventionist.

ChristianAnarchist
09-29-2017, 07:17 AM

Except for wanting to bomb Kim into the stone-age you mean??

H. E. Panqui
09-29-2017, 09:19 AM

:o

...weak...who knoweth what evil lurks in the hearts and minds of alex jones, dannno...yes, me three....

...a little hint: firm up on the basic who, what, when, where, and how...that can be tough enough...the 'why's' can be impossible...and you'll waste your life speculating as to why some goddamned republicrat fools who you don't 'know' [except for teevee inc.] do something... ;)

...i have a nose for goddamned republicrat fools...and it's as much what they don't say as what they do say that incriminates them...;)

dannno
09-29-2017, 09:49 AM
Except for wanting to bomb Kim into the stone-age you mean??

Yes, that was implied.

dannno
09-29-2017, 09:51 AM
Oh that is an easy answer, it's only insofar that Trump is non-interventionist.

No, AJ is more of a non-interventionist than Trump.

Weston White
09-29-2017, 10:25 AM
No, AJ is more of a non-interventionist than Trump.

Nope, nope, nope. As Trump's literal cock-holster they are exactly equal in degree and form.

CaptUSA
09-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Man, I don't know how you guys can listen to AJ...

I wanted to watch that just to hear Dr. Paul spout the truth, but that other guy kept talking. Ugh. The guy is about as deep as a bacteria-growing petri dish.

Weston White
09-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Man, I don't know how you guys can listen to AJ...

Hmmm... Huh, golly, let me count the ways...

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-05-2015/Ow19Ov.gif http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/239/109/dc6.gif https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-13.gif
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-15.gif https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfreliantPepperyCrustacean-max-1mb.gif https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BareCoordinatedGoshawk-max-1mb.gif https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-10.gif
http://i.imgur.com/eLNfkb4.gif https://cdn.someecards.com/posts/alexjonespinata-2mpqSG.gif

https://s14.postimg.org/jwpe2h04h/Alex_Jones_2.gif

Weston White
09-29-2017, 02:59 PM
...Boy howdy! There are just so many...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/2025498_o.gif https://fat.gfycat.com/AgileElderlyHare.gif https://media.tenor.com/images/c642e5022aed082a2a01e25a46c84f36/tenor.gif
https://s30.postimg.org/rx2j8nw8x/alex-rage.gif https://i.imgur.com/jXBqYBh.gif
https://i.imgur.com/yaHTNZG.gif http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/239/110/8a8.gif
https://i.imgur.com/fuqmAlt.gif

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1478/72/1478725051002.gif

The Rebel Poet
09-29-2017, 05:25 PM
https://youtu.be/Oa9BBZ1B-rQ

William Tell
09-29-2017, 05:40 PM

So AJ is now an interventionist on the wrong side of the infowar who basically says Ron Paul loves Kim Jong-Un.

dannno
09-29-2017, 05:40 PM

Thanks for posting, AJ and Stone made it very clear they are against war.

It's good that we can disagree about some minor points and still stick together to fight for liberty and non-intervention.

dannno
09-29-2017, 05:43 PM
So AJ is now an interventionist on the wrong side of the infowar who basically says Ron Paul loves Kim Jong-Un.

That's what you got out of it? The one thing I didn't like was when Jones was saying Ron Paul called him a neocon, I think Ron Paul just said what he was saying was neocon propaganda. He shouldn't take it so personally.

Again, this isn't a cut and dry issue. This isn't Iraq invading Kuwait, or non-existent WMDs or replacing some dictator who hasn't made any threats against us. This is a guy who is directly threatening to attack our country. Whether he can or not is debatable, I don't think he can, but I'm not a rocket scientist.

I happen to be on Ron Paul's side on this issue and I think we should advocate for it, but I don't think we should get so torn apart about North Korea. It is a complicated issue with lots of ins, lots of outs, lots of what-have-yous.

William Tell
09-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him.lol. Maybe in 2012.

phill4paul
09-29-2017, 05:59 PM
I'm not a rocket scientist.

It is a complicated issue with lots of ins, lots of outs, lots of what-have-yous.

Uh, huh.

Origanalist
09-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Hmmm... Huh, golly, let me count the ways...

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-05-2015/Ow19Ov.gif http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/239/109/dc6.gif https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-13.gif
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-15.gif https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfreliantPepperyCrustacean-max-1mb.gif https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BareCoordinatedGoshawk-max-1mb.gif https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/alex-jones-gif-10.gif
http://i.imgur.com/eLNfkb4.gif https://cdn.someecards.com/posts/alexjonespinata-2mpqSG.gif

Lol, out of rep.

Origanalist
09-29-2017, 06:49 PM

It's good that we can disagree about some minor points and still stick together to fight for liberty and non-intervention.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH hah ha hah ha hah etc............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

nikcers
09-29-2017, 08:32 PM
WOW RON !! A game! It has to be from all the practice for the debates or all his live interviews or maybe he is just that damn smart, I wish our president was this smart!

Weston White
09-29-2017, 09:12 PM
That's what you got out of it? The one thing I didn't like was when Jones was saying Ron Paul called him a neocon, I think Ron Paul just said what he was saying was neocon propaganda. He shouldn't take it so personally.

Isn't this the same thing really? Buying into/arguing in justification of neocon propaganda, spewing fear-mongering rhetoric, etc?

Again, this isn't a cut and dry issue. This isn't Iraq invading Kuwait, or non-existent WMDs or replacing some dictator who hasn't made any threats against us. This is a guy who is directly threatening to attack our country. Whether he can or not is debatable, I don't think he can, but I'm not a rocket scientist.

...But in response to the US making threats towards him (and supported UN sanctions that are detrimental to his nation), actually, I think he has established such as his national motto by now.

I happen to be on Ron Paul's side on this issue and I think we should advocate for it, but I don't think we should get so torn apart about North Korea. It is a complicated issue with lots of ins, lots of outs, lots of what-have-yous.

Keep in mind it was US meddling that resulted the unceasing mess between what used to be a single nation in the first place (initially kicked off by Japan's established puppet dictatorship), with the USSR their own inappropriate part in competition with the US.

William Tell
09-29-2017, 09:34 PM
That's what you got out of it? The one thing I didn't like was when Jones was saying Ron Paul called him a neocon, I think Ron Paul just said what he was saying was neocon propaganda. He shouldn't take it so personally. Alex takes it personal because it is personal. Alex isn't the same guy with the same values he used to have, naturally it annoys him that Ron pointed that out.

The North Korean government has been saying crazy stuff for half a century. That didn't stop Ron from being a non-interventionist for half a century, nor Alex until his blowhard candidate won and he had to shift his message to please his new audience.

I happen to be on Ron Paul's side on this issue and I think we should advocate for it, but I don't think we should get so torn apart about North Korea. It is a complicated issue with lots of ins, lots of outs, lots of what-have-yous.Seems simple to me.

Step 1, make it clear we have adopted a policy that excludes preemptive war, I could add that we will defend ourselves as needed but since we have by far the largest most powerful military in the world that is obvious. Changing our foreign policy would mean that we would only have to worry about genuine suicidal countries, which are probably non existent, or the bigger boy on the block, which is completely non existent.

Step 2, communicate with South Korea and inform them of the coming changes and give them a chance to prepare to provide for their own defense by any means they feel necessary like any sovereign nation.

Step 3, bring them all home.

Ron Paul might boil it down to just step 3, but adding step 2 should satisfy any 'stability' worries that anyone more reasonable than Lindsey Graham might have. Maybe we could even leave a sub or two there during transition if that would make you/them feel better. But the main thing is stop poking countries with sticks and adopt a no nonsense America first and only foreign policy. Simple.

Don't attack us, we don't attack you. That you lose if you attack us is a no brainer. Then we come home again.

ChristianAnarchist
09-29-2017, 09:42 PM

Oh yeah, that clip convinced me that I'm wrong about AJ and he's way smarter than Dr Paul (oh, and thanks AJ for allowing your supporters to vote for Pauper Paul the last two times...)