PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: women who support Trump ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’

Anti Federalist
09-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Hillary Clinton: Women Who Support Trump Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’

http://fortune.com/2017/09/23/hillary-clinton-women-who-support-trump-are-publicly-disrespecting-themselves/

Lisa Marie Segarra

Sep 23, 2017

Hillary Clinton spoke about her thoughts on what she viewed as sexist comments by President Donald Trump and women who continued to support him.

"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace? In a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?" Clinton said in an interview on AM Joy.

She added that the fight against sexism is ongoing, even for women. She also pointed out that, while more women voted for her, she lost white women's vote. However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.

"We had such a public and still an ongoing movement to expand civil rights. Again, I'm proud of the progress, but we still have a lot of problems we have to confront," Clinton told Joy Reid during the interview.

timosman
09-24-2017, 07:49 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/THUMB_WIDE_red_bull_don_quixote_02.gif

Raginfridus
09-24-2017, 08:22 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/THUMB_WIDE_red_bull_don_quixote_02.gif

The truth is that when her mind was completely gone, she had the strangest thought any lunatic in the world ever had, which was that it seemed reasonable and necessary to her, both for the sake of her honor and as a service to the nation, to become a Social Justice Warrior and travel the world with her suit pants and her Willie to seek adventures and engage in everything she had read that Bolsheviks do, righting all manner of wrongs and, by seizing the opportunity and placing herself in public and profiting from those wrongs, winning momentary renown and 15 minutes of fame. The nag imagined herself already President, won by the ploys of her handlers in the Clinton Foundation; and so it was that with these exceedingly agreeable thoughts, and carried away by the extraordinary pleasure she took in them, she hastened to put into effect what she lost so handily. And the first thing she did was to attempt to rehearse some talking points that had been blogged by others and, stained with urine and covered with mildew, had spent a couple hours going viral through a NYT tweet.

Raginfridus
09-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Do you think Bill would have been content just sleeping around in AK, if he hadn't married Hildabeast? I think it was she who pushed his career along, he just wanted to party and fuck on our dime - didn't matter to him where. I mean, its his slick willie side she needed to go anywhere. He just got paid w/ easy lays, I'm thinking. And all the coke he could want.

timosman
09-25-2017, 04:03 AM
Do you think Bill would have been content just sleeping around in AK, if he hadn't married Hildabeast? I think it was she who pushed his career along, he just wanted to party and fuck on our dime - didn't matter to him where. I mean, its his slick willie side she needed to go anywhere. He just got paid w/ easy lays, I'm thinking. And all the coke he could want.

Behind Every Great Man Is a Great Woman.

donnay
09-25-2017, 08:31 AM
Do you think Bill would have been content just sleeping around in AK, if he hadn't married Hildabeast? I think it was she who pushed his career along, he just wanted to party and $#@! on our dime - didn't matter to him where. I mean, its his slick willie side she needed to go anywhere. He just got paid w/ easy lays, I'm thinking. And all the coke he could want.

It's been clear to me that their marriage was nothing more than a business contract.

It has been said that Bill Clinton was the illegitimate son of one of the Rockefeller men (Nelson, I believe). How much truth is there, I dunno? But if true, then one can see how a hick from Arkansas became so politically involved and soared his way to the Presidency.

specsaregood
09-25-2017, 08:35 AM
Hillary Clinton: Women Who Support Trump Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’

Hillary, people really do dislike you THAT MUCH.

angelatc
09-25-2017, 08:58 AM
This is why i hate her.

shakey1
09-25-2017, 09:50 AM
... and she just won't go away.:mad:

Anti Globalist
09-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Still waiting for her to be put in an orange jumpsuit with a prisoner number.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-25-2017, 03:31 PM
I remember when "disrespecting" wasn't even a word.

dannno
09-25-2017, 04:01 PM
I can just picture Hillary grabbing some lady's hand and trying to slap her with it, "Stop disrespecting yourself!! Stop disrespecting yourself!!"

otherone
09-25-2017, 05:19 PM
However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.

Buncha racists.

Working Poor
09-25-2017, 06:18 PM
What about the women who stand with you Hilary? Not all women are transgendered, illegal, minorities looking for a hand out.

Dr.3D
09-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Again she fails to assume responsibility.

The Rebel Poet
09-25-2017, 07:30 PM

100% correct. Also women who voted for Hillary publicly disrespecting themselves just as much.

enhanced_deficit
09-26-2017, 11:21 AM
To be fair, historic firster lady Michelle Obama had suggested that Hillary was not a good role model for women:

Michelle Obama: Hillary Clinton is not a good role model (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?502399-Michelle-Obama-Hillary-Clinton-is-not-a-good-role-model&)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xUWCh7-8