PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul..His gun ideas prevented hundreds of deaths...

cortiz
12-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Should he be going public with this logic, when the mall shooter could have been shot and killed before he took 8 other lives at the mall. If each shop owner had a fire arm and was able to use it would those 8 people still be alive or at least a couple of lives spared?:confused:

BLS
12-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes, and it's firearm.

Ron Paul is DEAD-on regarding the 2nd Amendment.

cortiz
12-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the correction......:D

BLS
12-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the correction......:D

No biggie...I'm super anal...sorry.

Also, I didn't say this, but you're right. This is a HUGE opportunity to prove Ron Paul's stance on 2nd rights.

hopeforamerica
12-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Did you hear about the church shootings in Colorado yesterday? Some guy killed two people in Denver, and then drove to a church in Colorado Springs and shot two more. A volunteer security shot the guy! He could have killed many, many more as it was a large church.

BuddyRey
12-11-2007, 12:02 PM
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. :(

Minlawc
12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Did you hear about the church shootings in Colorado yesterday? Some guy killed two people in Denver, and then drove to a church in Colorado Springs and shot two more. A volunteer security shot the guy! He could have killed many, many more as it was a large church.

Do they give volunteer security guards guns? It may even be her own...

Uggamugg
12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Should he be going public with this logic, when the mall shooter could have been shot and killed before he took 8 other lives at the mall. If each shop owner had a fire arm and was able to use it would those 8 people still be alive or at least a couple of lives spared?:confused:

Depends if the owner of the property allowed guns. If s/he did then I would assume at least one owner would have a gun and be properly trained to take down the shooter. Could have saved at least a few lives. But that's all speculation, of course.

tony
12-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Do they give volunteer security guards guns? It may even be her own...

Of course the MSM would censor that a private firearm stopped the madman.

Here is a more detailed account as noted in Ron Smith's commentary:

http://wbal.com/shows/smith/commentary/story.asp?articleid=66734

Compare that to the MSM version presented in the Baltimore Sun:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.shootings11dec11,0,1608701.story

erblo
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
From what I heard it was a volunteer guard with her own gun and a concealed weapon permit.

VIDEODROME
12-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Seems like if this was private property the land owner should have the final say. That is an awkward position to be in though because of insurance and liability.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-11-2007, 12:31 PM
All of these recent shootings are probably connected. The shooting in the mall which left 8 people dead, took place an hour after Bush held a press conference in the same city. The shooter was on antidepressants, away from his family, living conspicuously sandwiched between a river and an air force base (rock and a hard place).

Nothing is real anymore; not the news, not the clouds, not the supposed "hot-button issues". Definitely not the movies. Not anything! The world is mad and I'm mad for noticing!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Seems like if this was private property the land owner should have the final say. That is an awkward position to be in though because of insurance and liability.
Great SN btw. Long live the new flesh!

VIDEODROME
12-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Great SN btw. Long live the new flesh!

I worked to many years in a television station control room. I was naturally fascinated by Videodrome.

Man from La Mancha
12-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Live interview with the woman that stopped and killed the madman...http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html

archemeedees
12-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Wow, she's an inspiration.

amonasro
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM
FOX news just reported that the shooter's death was a suicide, after being taken down by the guard.