PDA

View Full Version : Houston City Councilman: Do Not Donate To Red Cross. We Are Not Seeing Red Cross Do Anything

donnay
09-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Houston City Councilman: Do Not Donate To Red Cross. We Are Not Seeing Red Cross Do Anything

BY IWB · SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9iH8vzu074&t=0s

http://investmentwatchblog.com/houston-city-councilman-do-not-donate-to-red-cross-we-are-not-seeing-red-cross-do-anything/

Weston White
09-20-2017, 10:43 PM
Yea, really sick and tired of Red Cross, it would be nice if FedGov would do its duty and shut them down for racketeering or something. Also sick of hearing about wealthy people's donations to them, each time I do, I feel ill.

Brian4Liberty
09-20-2017, 11:43 PM
Pretty much SOP for Red Cross for decades. Never let a a disaster go to waste when it can be used as a fundraiser.

nobody's_hero
09-21-2017, 02:53 AM
I found out long ago that the best way to donate is directly. I used to donate annually to some firefighter's fund but one day I looked them up and found that they only really made a few purchases for fire departments "in need" and most of them went to big cities where you wouldn't expect the greatest need to be.

So I just cut a check to the local volunteer fire department and tell them I expect to see some new equipment if I ever call them. I still can't be quite sure if the money is used wisely but at least there is no middleman to help mismanage things.

Working Poor
09-21-2017, 03:26 AM
Does that mean send it to the Clinton Foundation instead?:cool:

donnay
09-21-2017, 05:47 AM
Does that mean send it to the Clinton Foundation instead?:cool:

I think the Red Cross and the CF work hand in hand. Just as the victims/families struggled for help from them in Oklahoma after the Murrah Building was bombed.

Origanalist
09-21-2017, 05:51 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

Has a politician ever come out and said this before?

Ender
09-21-2017, 08:35 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

Covered.

helmuth_hubener
09-21-2017, 09:09 AM
So cute when they try to speak in complete sentences. http://ethanwiner.com/Smileys/Love.gif

devil21
09-21-2017, 11:02 AM
I think the Red Cross and the CF work hand in hand. Just as the victims/families struggled for help from them in Oklahoma after the Murrah Building was bombed.

Now you're catchin' on ;) Scams upon scams to separate people from their money. The Red Cross (modern name for Knights Hospitaller...Jesuits) is little more than a branch of tptb's global money laundering operations.

I remember Dr. Paul stating that FEMA was useless during hurricane clean-up in his Congressional district. Red Cross obviously doesn't do anything of substance with the huge amounts they rake in after disasters. After Haiti earthquake, the millions collected by GWB and Bill's fundraising never went to Haiti. Now they're back, along with Obama and Carter pushing the same fundraising scam for these recent disasters but the small print says that the money goes into the GHWB Library fund. A worthy custodian of your money if there ever was. :rolleyes: Etc etc. At the end of the day, people can only rely on themselves, their neighbors and their own local communities to recover from these events, not huge organizations that are mostly skilled at making huge sums of money disappear without results.

The point is that money is separated from people that are easily emotionally manipulated and that money is misappropriated toward elite goals that have nothing to do with rebuilding or helping any of the victims. It's great for payoffs to dictators and black ops budgets though.