PDA

View Full Version : The campaign HQ wild speculation thread - BEST

ghemminger
12-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Secret Polling/Strategic planning by Ron Paul HQ

Receiving HUGE national and primary state support in addition to 10s of millions of projected campaign donations - HQ is hunkered down in a secret strategic plan to win EVERYTHING.

Rasmussen and Gallup Polls, have been discredited due to inaccuracy of polling, only 400-1000 "most likely" Republican voters are being polled (the paradigm has shifted, the 6%-8% of the GOP that vote in the primary will be greeted by large numbers of former democrats, independents and disaffected GOPers. HQ is seeing first hand "in the field" straw polls and 1000's in rally support. HQ has commissioned an expensive, highly accurate national secret poll, and has determined that Ron Paul will sweep the primaries and presidential race.

All deliberations within the campaign are now focused on pro-RP MSM media interviews (Tossell, CNN, Tucker) and avoiding any potentially detrimental interviews (Glen Beck, Fox)

We now know that there is a true revolution nationally and HQ is not making the mistake of putting us in the limelight (Huckabee, tax, Rape disaster) This "back-door" approach will seal our victory and not put Ron Paul up for viscous attacks as a front runner. The MSM will simply run out of time.

Right now, HQ is putting all focus on organizing state campaign offices and "real" on the ground supports and "real" delegates and allowing grassroots to manage the huge multi-million fundraising efforts (Tea Party, Moneyball, New Years).

others?

improv241
12-11-2007, 11:05 AM
He's starting his own political party - Pauliticians.

Elwar
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
The campaign has not added offline donations since Nov. 5th. They will add them all on Dec. 16th.

ghemminger
12-11-2007, 11:09 AM
The campaign has not added offline donations since Nov. 5th. They will add them all on Dec. 16th.

Whoa - that is an awesome observation! Yeah I think your right!

Santana28
12-11-2007, 11:12 AM
...and a partridge and a pear tree? :)

normally i am a very skeptical person, but after witnessing the things i have seen over the past 7 months... i have full faith in what they are planning, whatever it may be. the only thing i dont understand is why the TV and radio ads aren't better produced :) but oh well, who cares - we're gonna win this thing!!

ghemminger
12-11-2007, 11:12 AM
He's starting his own political party - Pauliticians.

I doubt this - Why wouldn't he just be absorbed into the libertarian party?

dante
12-11-2007, 11:15 AM

WRONG they added in $234k the day of the cnn/youtube debate

Elwar
12-11-2007, 11:18 AM
WRONG they added in $234k the day of the cnn/youtube debate

ahh...well...would've been cool :)

Fyretrohl
12-11-2007, 11:19 AM
I doubt this - Why wouldn't he just be absorbed into the libertarian party?

No no no.

The Paulitician Party would absorb the Dems and Repubs who are tired of Business as usual. The Libertarian party, in its entirety. Also, the Constitutional party, the Unity party, and whatever over third parties happen to fit the unified concept. Then, with this new, unified, non divisive party, the Publicans and Demoncrats would be washed away and a new Utopia would be known.

BLS
12-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Where is the substance that they are doing ANYTHING 'secret' or 'huge'?

Speculation isn't very productive. I know it's fun to do, and I agree, I hope they have a ace up their sleeve, but I'm not counting on it.

Not to be a party pooper. :(