PDA

View Full Version : Trump maintains position that Charlottesville Antifa were also wrong

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-14-2017, 05:23 PM
Quote is below. I am not linking to any article, but it can easily be found. The quote has context, but I am just posting what directly applies for brevity and relevance.

I will bet a lot of people are quietly supporting what he said but are too afraid to publicly support his position here.

Trump f*cks up a lot of things, but here is one area where I think he is right. The funny thing is that people claim to be tired of PC, but then bristle when somebody actually comes along and upsets the PC apple cart. People claim they want to stir things up, but then bristle when the stirring up doesn't go their way.

Trump: "I think especially in light of the advent of Antifa, if you look at what's going on there. You have some pretty bad dudes on the other side also, and essentially that's what I said. Now, because of what's happened since then with Antifa — you look at really what's happened since Charlottesville, a lot of people are saying and people have actually written, 'Gee, Trump might have a point.' I said, 'You've got some very bad people on the other side also,' which is true."

Brian4Liberty
09-14-2017, 07:27 PM
Yes there are some very bad people in the Antifa and BLM movements. Violence, vandalism, looting and destruction are some of the obvious, indisputable crimes.

Now a leftist might also accuse some of them of thought crimes, but of course that is just Orwellian totalitarian communist nonsense.

KingNothing
09-15-2017, 12:12 AM
How is this a controversial statement?

Swordsmyth
09-15-2017, 12:15 AM
How is this a controversial statement?

It violates leftist privilege.

And Trump said it.

enhanced_deficit
09-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Things in DC were starting to get a tad bit dull after Peloso-Schumer outreach, he had to kick it up a notch again.

Madison320
09-19-2017, 02:51 PM
Meanwhile, not one single peep of news on the case. Nothing for more than 3 weeks and even that was just a paragraph saying the pre-trial was moved to Dec 15.

shakey1
09-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Quote is below. I am not linking to any article, but it can easily be found. The quote has context, but I am just posting what directly applies for brevity and relevance.

I will bet a lot of people are quietly supporting what he said but are too afraid to publicly support his position here.

Trump f*cks up a lot of things, but here is one area where I think he is right. The funny thing is that people claim to be tired of PC, but then bristle when somebody actually comes along and upsets the PC apple cart. People claim they want to stir things up, but then bristle when the stirring up doesn't go their way.

agreed... had the balls to put it out there... needed to be said.