PDA

View Full Version : Michael Snyder of Economic Collapse for Congress (Idaho)

William Tell
09-11-2017, 07:08 AM
He mentioned Ron Paul and Rand Paul, he's running for the seat held by Raul Labrador who is running for Governor.

https://michaelsnyderforidaho.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Untitled-design1-600x435.png

Michael Snyder is one of the most popular conservative authors in America. He is the author of four books, he has been a frequent guest on major radio and television shows all over the nation, and his websites have been viewed more than 100 million times. Michael’s articles are also republished on dozens of other major websites, and this includes some of the biggest alternative news websites on the entire planet.

Michael’s father was in the U.S. Navy, and so as a child he moved around quite frequently. After spending six years in Italy during his formative years, Michael’s family settled in northern Virginia and that is where he attended high school. After high school, Michael attended the University of Virginia where he received a Bachelor of Science in Commerce, and later he went on to law school at the University of Florida where he received two degrees. Michael worked as an attorney for several years in the heart of Washington D.C., but since late 2009 he has made a living through his writing.

In 2005, Michael married a remarkable woman named Meranda, and today they have a little two-year-old daughter named Atarah. For almost six years they have been living in Bonners Ferry, Idaho and Michael and Meranda both agree that it is the best place that they have ever lived. In fact, Michael and Meranda couldn’t really imagine living anywhere else in the country, but there is a job that needs to be done in Washington.

Throughout his life, Michael has been known as a fighter for conservative causes. As a ten-year-old child he was deeply affected by Ronald Reagan’s election victory in 1980, and he has been a very strong conservative ever since. He knows what it is like to stand outside on winter mornings protesting abortion clinics in the freezing cold, and he has personally participated in the March for Life in Washington. Michael is not just another politician that uses the “Pro-Life” label to get votes. He has been a Pro-Life warrior for decades, and today his articles about abortion are some of the most widely read on the Internet.

Michael is also known as an extremely vigorous advocate for freedom and liberty. Michael considers Ron Paul and Rand Paul to be two of his role models, and like them Michael wants a federal government that is much more limited in size and scope. Michael wants to transfer as much power back to the state governments and the people as possible, and he believes that Idaho would be much better off if the federal government would just leave us alone. https://michaelsnyderforidaho.com/index.php/michael-snyders-journey/

donnay
09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Who said Ron Paul didn't leave an indelible imprint in the minds of people?

GunnyFreedom
09-13-2017, 01:53 PM
I read, "Economic Collapse for Congress" and was about to ask where I had to move to vote for the guy... :p :D

1stvermont
09-16-2017, 09:20 AM
I read, "Economic Collapse for Congress" and was about to ask where I had to move to vote for the guy... :p :D

Gunny could you please provide a link for me to your thread on north carolinas causes of secession?