PDA

View Full Version : Boston - Historic Blizzard Possible Dec 16th

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Hopefully the timing will be off

NWS Area Forecast Discussion (http://www.crh.noaa.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=BOX&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off)

http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/nwprod/analysis/namer/gfs/00/images/gfs_slp_138s.gif

awigo50
12-11-2007, 11:29 AM
It's a little far in the future for weather forcasts. I don't have much faith in the three day forcast, let alone the one week...

Jobarra
12-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Unfortunately that would kill the blimp flying over, but can you imagine just 1000 Paul supporters standing in a blizzard? Imagine the quotes from that day. "Well, if the Continental Army could stay in these conditions in Valley Forge, what is a few hours out here?" I imagine you would have quite a few reporters chomping at the bit to get out there, even some weathermen would probably want to get in on the act like when Hurricanes hit.

mosquitobite
12-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Unfortunately that would kill the blimp flying over, but can you imagine just 1000 Paul supporters standing in a blizzard? Imagine the quotes from that day. "Well, if the Continental Army could stay in these conditions in Valley Forge, what is a few hours out here?" I imagine you would have quite a few reporters chomping at the bit to get out there, even some weathermen would probably want to get in on the act like when Hurricanes hit.

Agreed! I think it'd be amazing to see reports of all the supporters standing out in blizzard weather!

Patriot
12-11-2007, 12:03 PM
It's the neo-cons and their weather machine trying to stop the blimp!

kylejack
12-11-2007, 12:03 PM
EXCELLENT! What a fantastic opportunity to show our dedication!

Falseflagop
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
The weather machine yes it exists, if they can make it rain they sure can make it SNOW !!

More people will stay inside and donate MORE !! EIther way 10 mil is coming!

evadmurd
12-11-2007, 12:35 PM
If it can't fly due to weather, will that extend the time we have it for?

seapilot
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
If it can't fly due to weather, will that extend the time we have it for?

Yes...flight time is air time.

Heather in WI
12-11-2007, 12:49 PM
can you imagine just 1000 Paul supporters standing in a blizzard? Imagine the quotes from that day. "Well, if the Continental Army could stay in these conditions in Valley Forge, what is a few hours out here?"

Ha! That would be awesome! :-)