PDA

View Full Version : Election 2008 Latest Polls - Crap!!!

Laja
12-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I can't believe how blatant these rigged polls are! Check it out:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/latestpolls/index.html

Forefall
12-11-2007, 10:11 AM
I can believe it.

LibertyEagle
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't know. There has been little to nothing about Paul in the news lately. Paul has still not managed to get his message out, beyond being against the war. At some point, AND SOON, if he would actually get his traditional conservative message out to Republicans, he very well could go up in the polls substantially. Many long for the small government, fiscal responsibility, message.

Where are the interviews? What the hell are the campaign media people doing anyway???? Go on Glenn Beck, whatever. They'd better start taking chances and capitalizing on opportunities! Time is running out.

Real_CaGeD
12-11-2007, 10:15 AM
The number just dont jive.

Huck leads but is broke. Paul has no support but will raise 15 million this quarter.

Somebody is totally full of s*&t.

Cleaner44
12-11-2007, 10:20 AM
The biggest BS with the polls and such is the idea that Ron Paul only has an internet following, as if we are not REAL people that will actually cast REAL votes.

I think we need more LARGE public gatherings that can not be ignored. If Ron Paul speaks to 15,000 people or 15,000 people in one city were to gather just for a Ron Paul rally, that would put this BS to bed.

dspectre
12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I can believe it. I'm surprised after months on these forums people think these surveys actually mean something. We have seen the evidence that these organizations are not on the "up and up" so to speak. The old media are private companies, not some sort of de-facto voice of the people that everyone wants to believe. It's a racket.

Cleaner44
12-11-2007, 10:26 AM
I can believe it. I'm surprised after months on these forums people think these surveys actually mean something. We have seen the evidence that these organizations are not on the "up and up" so to speak. The old media are private companies, not some sort of de-facto voice of the people that everyone wants to believe. It's a racket.

Well said!

Luther
12-11-2007, 10:30 AM
There really isn't any reason to continue posting about these polls. It's very clear that they don't even approximate reality, yet so many people here still give them undue credence.

Real_CaGeD
12-11-2007, 10:33 AM
What will msm excuse be for having no clue after Ron Wins Iowa and NH?

V-rod
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM

Huck leads but is broke. Paul has no support but will raise 15 million this quarter.

Ha, 15 million, it looks more like 17-18 million by dec 17 easily, and another 1million push to make it 18-19 during the next 2 weeks until the end of the quarter.

Sandra
12-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Kerry WON even with 4%.

RON PAUL 4409
12-11-2007, 10:39 AM
This is why the polls are rigged!...proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYiUAaBd1U

Liberty
12-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Mason-Dixon, Paul 2% in Iowa. What a joke.

Luther
Kerry WON even with 4%.

It was a "late surge" the polls really were accurate. :rolleyes:

Real_CaGeD
Kerry WON even with 4%.

Kerry was at 4% in Iowa or nationwide at this time?

xd9fan
12-11-2007, 10:41 AM

yep
we need to just keep it up
and push

The MSM always try to control the horse race......because before the Internet.....they simply could ( this goes for the parties as well)

The Internet....the great liberator....is changing the whole paradigm

we just need to keep pushing....so that we can be OK with looking in the mirror years down the road.

Bobby Johnson
12-11-2007, 10:49 AM
To say that these polls are rigged and mean nothing is dangerous thinking to me. Look, I can agree that these polls cannot accurately measure things like the intensity of a candidate's support. However, unless you all live in another country than I do, Ron Paul is just NOT widely known yet in my area. Yes, we are all working to change that. However, to state that the polls are all wrong and leading "front-runners" will be in for the surprise of their lives come primary time is just a little presumptious, don't you think?

Real_CaGeD
12-11-2007, 10:50 AM
To say that these polls are rigged and mean nothing is dangerous thinking to me. Look, I can agree that these polls cannot accurately measure things like the intensity of a candidate's support. However, unless you all live in another country than I do, Ron Paul is just NOT widely known yet in my area. Yes, we are all working to change that. However, to state that the polls are all wrong and leading "front-runners" will be in for the surprise of their lives come primary time is just a little presumptious, don't you think?

Explain the money.

Bobby Johnson
12-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Explain the money.

The money says to me that Ron Paul is finally getting the name recognition he needs to win primaries. It also tell me that his supporters are intense enough to get things done independantly of the national campaign. Look, when I go out in my community and promote Ron Paul, I usually ask two things up front. Do you vote and do you know who Ron Paul is? The responses I get make me think the polls are not that far off.

I don't trust the polls because I believe some of them are rigged to suppress how high Ron Paul's support truely is. However, in my mind, that does not mean Ron Paul will get 25-30 percent of the vote either. We need to do much more work before that will happen.

Smiley Gladhands
12-11-2007, 11:10 AM

They'll blame it on the pollsters, or voter disenfranchisement, or global warming (they'll find a way), or a rising tide of islamic fundamentalism, or some other line of BS.

Voluntaryist
12-11-2007, 11:16 AM

The Paultards spammed the primaries! It wont translate into real votes in the general election! He rigged the diebold machines!

Im sure they will have 1mil+ excuses :p

paulitics
12-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Where are the interviews? What the hell are the campaign media people doing anyway???? Go on Glenn Beck, whatever. They'd better start taking chances and capitalizing on opportunities! Time is running out.

For all intents and purposes, they have a week and a half left. Christmas holidays, etc. Its unbelievable, when they have media opportunities and they turn it down, or there is no effort to foster them. A Glenn Beck interview would only benefit, esp since most passive voters don't know much about him yet.

vinwal
12-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Real Clear BS