PDA

View Full Version : Will Trump Order First Criminal Investigation Into 9/11?

Raginfridus
08-25-2017, 09:27 AM
With 9/11 almost 2 weeks away, will Trump deliver on his campaign promise to the Jersey Girls, or will he perpetuate the Official Story©, as he does by keeping silent? The story of “the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” (first and only known instance, all on the same day). Watch any high-rise fire (e.g. the Meridian, the Windsor, the one in Dubai...), and what's left standing? How about the steel-reinforced frame. The CONSPIRACY THEORY masterminded by a '93 bomber (the plot the FBI tacitly allowed), executed by 19 Al-Qaeda playboys. The CONSPIRACY THEORY that a few flight school flunks hijacked four 757's, then (save one) succeed in ramming them low at high speed.

Would Congress even allocate the necessary budget for a criminal investigation? After all, Congress green lit a fraction for the 9/11 commission, of what they spent following the conquests of Bill's lame duck penis. Is there anybody left with a backbone and political will to see a proper investigation through? Will Congressional progs and their tools rally once again behind the Neocons, against that ruskie-loving Orange Neocon?

:rolleyes:

(Congress truly have the attention span of gnats, if they're crying for a 9/11-style commission to investigate Trump. The 9/11 commissioners knew the Official Story© were lies (http://web.archive.org/web/20070108233707/http://www.cbc.ca/sunday/911hamilton.html).)

jllundqu
08-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Trump? Investigating 9/11????

https://media.tenor.com/images/decf7be503f0034da2165ad18e2cf604/tenor.gif

Slave Mentality
08-25-2017, 10:08 AM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/9VS2JAjPdPLQk/giphy.gif

r3volution 3.0
08-25-2017, 10:14 AM
Thirded

CaptUSA
08-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Only if it's to distract from something even more egregious. So, there's always a possibility. Could it go anywhere? Impossible. Lol.

nikcers
08-25-2017, 10:39 AM
maybe he was just trying to make a better deal with Saudi Arabia when he was saying all the 9/11 stuff. 300 billion is a lot of money

Raginfridus
08-25-2017, 10:49 AM
Only if it's to distract from something even more egregious. So, there's always a possibility. Could it go anywhere? Impossible. Lol.
maybe he was just trying to make a better deal with Saudi Arabia when he was saying all the 9/11 stuff. 300 billion is a lot of money

I agree. Trump's worse than a straw man: he's a wicker man. Any real investigation is doomed to fail, so long as Trump is remotely associated. If he's ever strayed from the Official Conspiracy Theory, as far as I can tell its only been to the effect, "9/11 was planned in Saudi Arabia." Besides, the press are too invested in the Official Conspiracy Theory. (9/11 was just a tragic intelligence failure, implying we have no choice but the security state.)

I think Trump might leverage the anniversary for easy points from the establishment, by browbeating truthers as Bush/Cheney spared no opportunity to do. The independent case against the Official Conspiracy Theory will go ignored and maligned, some non-Anglo media might host a few "conspiracy theorists" for sport, and our press will work in a few hit pieces against meddling truthers. Nothing more substantial will develop, until our government is so remotely distanced from 9/11, possibly by 3 or more generations, they can play the ol' show-them-just-enough hand, "That was then. We don't do things like that anymore."

KEEF
08-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Let me paraphrase what he said regarding also pulling out of Afghanistan... and just plugging in something about going back on 9/11.

"Blah, blah, blah... you don't know until you are actually behind the desk... blah, blah, blah..."

... and with that will be a nod to the neocon agenda that the terrorist attaches us, blah, blah, blah. We need to ramp up troops in these terrorist hot spots around the world; blow up N. Korea and then Iran needs more sanctions, and oh yeah let's sanction Russia again while we are at it... Blah, blah, blah... build me a wall or I will shut the government down.

I was going to shrink government, but I can't because you don't know until you are behind this desk. But oh yeah, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

One week later we will all be distracted by some Tweet he sends out that the MSM labels as scandalous or the NAACP will file a law suit against poop because it is brown, and so that is racist for feces to be brown. All this while TPTB keep their agenda going.

Schifference
08-25-2017, 01:01 PM
He most definitely will. Trump is a man of his word. If he said he will get to the bottom of it he will. You have to be patient. He needs to build a huge wall, put an end to ObamaCare, Cut Taxes, and put Hillary behind bars. He is the president and that position requires a lot of multitasking. He has to deal with North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, Isis, BLM, Antifa, and all other sorts of things that cannot be openly discussed. Be Patient and steadfast!

nikcers
08-25-2017, 01:16 PM
He most definitely will. Trump is a man of his word. If he said he will get to the bottom of it he will. You have to be patient. He needs to build a huge wall, put an end to ObamaCare, Cut Taxes, and put Hillary behind bars. He is the president and that position requires a lot of multitasking. He has to deal with North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, Isis, BLM, Antifa, and all other sorts of things that cannot be openly discussed. Be Patient and steadfast!

Can't tell if serious or shilling.

bunklocoempire
08-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Was going to go with my instincts and my knowledge of the nature of mankind, but I gotta go with the generals on this.
:toady:

Raginfridus
08-25-2017, 01:44 PM
Was going to go with my instincts and my knowledge of the nature of mankind, but I gotta go with the generals on this.
:toady:Last year I thought Trump might be too stubborn to coerce on Afghanistan, until Andrew Bacevich convinced me his fawning over the "generals" (so the people who made the mess) betrayed there was never any hope of nonintervention. 9/11's the Deep State's only justification for staying, so Trump's got to tow the line.

anaconda
08-25-2017, 01:56 PM
If he's truly anti-establishment he will. But if that were the case he probably would have fired the entire CIA, NSA, and FBI and replaced them on Day 1. That didn't happen.

I don't think it would be that hard. Hire a rogue AG. A few immunity deals and everyone starts singing like canaries. Political capital would accrue to Trump (in the words Trump would choose ->) "like nothing we've ever seen."

Raginfridus
08-25-2017, 05:02 PM
A few immunity deals and everyone starts singing like canaries.That much assumes the guilty believe they're culpable. I don't think that's the case, the CIA et al. believe they're all Patriots doing Gawd's Work. Even if there was a chink in their spook armor, they'd be eviscerated by the press and suicided, or their families would be destroyed. We know what happened to the buildings, and we can be pretty certain rendition "93" was shot down, but nobody can prove what happened to the passengers of the actual flights. Its possible many were agents, or assets from Project Bluebird, living double lives. Maybe they were all murdered, just like the other 3000 and those who inhaled reacted thermite crystals.

anaconda
08-26-2017, 02:01 AM
That much assumes the guilty believe they're culpable.

Maybe they just don't want to spend life in prison or face lethal injection.

Raginfridus
09-11-2017, 05:27 PM
There's always next year... :rolleyes:

Weston White
09-12-2017, 03:29 AM
With 9/11 almost 2 weeks away, will Trump deliver on his campaign promise to the Jersey Girls, or will he perpetuate the Official Story©, as he does by keeping silent? The story of “the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” (first and only known instance, all on the same day). Watch any high-rise fire (e.g. the Meridian, the Windsor, the one in Dubai...), and what's left standing? How about the steel-reinforced frame. The CONSPIRACY THEORY masterminded by a '93 bomber (the plot the FBI tacitly allowed), executed by 19 Al-Qaeda playboys. The CONSPIRACY THEORY that a few flight school flunks hijacked four 757's, then (save one) succeed in ramming them low at high speed.

Would Congress even allocate the necessary budget for a criminal investigation? After all, Congress green lit a fraction for the 9/11 commission, of what they spent following the conquests of Bill's lame duck penis. Is there anybody left with a backbone and political will to see a proper investigation through? Will Congressional progs and their tools rally once again behind the Neocons, against that ruskie-loving Orange Neocon?

:rolleyes:

(Congress truly have the attention span of gnats, if they're crying for a 9/11-style commission to investigate Trump. The 9/11 commissioners knew the Official Story© were lies (http://web.archive.org/web/20070108233707/http://www.cbc.ca/sunday/911hamilton.html).)

It was three tall buildings that collapsed all on the same day and onto several smaller buildings by the way--and all of those smaller buildings maintained their structures even still.

Also what is so wrong about wanting to maintain a positive, mutually respectable relationship with Russia?

shakey1
09-12-2017, 06:24 AM
I think the results speak for themselves here.:cool:

Ender
09-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Can't tell if serious or shilling.

Sarcasm. ;)

Zippyjuan
09-12-2017, 01:43 PM
It was three tall buildings that collapsed all on the same day and onto several smaller buildings by the way--and all of those smaller buildings maintained their structures even still.

Also what is so wrong about wanting to maintain a positive, mutually respectable relationship with Russia?

Really?

http://www.nywtc911.com/images/destru17.jpg

dannno
09-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Really?

http://www.nywtc911.com/images/destru17.jpg

What's up with building 7?? That seems kinda strange, anybody ever look into that one?

Zippyjuan
09-12-2017, 02:14 PM
What's up with building 7?? That seems kinda strange, anybody ever look into that one?

Wait- Building 7 was damaged? It didn't survive?

wizardwatson
09-12-2017, 03:13 PM
I will let Trump answer this poll through the art of interpretive dance.

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/article_images/trump_saudiceremonydance_getty.jpg