PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping for Ron Paul!!!

mortepa
12-11-2007, 08:47 AM
In our family, I volunteer to go shopping everytime now instead of my wife going. Why? I am big-time advertising for Ron!!!

I wear my Ron hat and shirt.
I carry a Ron (yard) sign with me in the cart, making sure it is visible.
I carry slim jims with me to deposit on sale signs, in the rest rooms, or to hand out.
I park my car with the windshield facing the entrance.
I put a 2x4 sign in the windshield (it fits perfectly!).
I put a yard sign in each side window.

Essentially it is like a mobile billboard, plus my wife is happy since she doesn't have to go out. It is a win-win. I encourage everyone to shop for Ron this xmas, or even just for a grocery run!!!

Rex
12-11-2007, 08:59 AM
pictures please!

ConstitutionGal
12-11-2007, 09:40 AM
We take our van when we do any shopping. It's a big Chevy with windows all around it. My husband has used that glass paint and painting Ron Paul slogans on every window, put bumper stickers and magnetic signs on the back and puts a yard sign in the windshield. Than he drives around looking for a high-visibility parking spot so more folks can see it! Of course, we also wear our Ron Paul t-shirts and/or campaign buttons and always have Liberty Cards handy for anyone who looks even mildly interested or inquisitive. Of course, it seems like nowadays it's taking a LOT longer to shop because we keep having to stop and talk to people who are curious about Dr. Paul! It's GREAT!!