PDA

View Full Version : Old Times There Are Not Forgotten- Modern Day Use Of American Slavery In Politics, White Guilt

1stvermont
08-19-2017, 07:07 AM
The accompanying thread is found in the history section here

Look Away!!! Politically Incorrect Information About Slavery
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514180-Look-Away-Politically-Incorrect-Information-About-Slavery

Old Times There Are Not Forgotten- Modern Day Use Of American Slavery In Politics, White Guilt And American Shame Taught Today Because Of Civil war Myths

“I definitely experienced this. There was a time in my 20s when everythingI learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors... and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn't have biological children because I didn't want to propagate my privilege biologically.... disliked my Whiteness, but I disliked the Whiteness of other White people more.”
ISometimes Dont Want to be White Either Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-michael/i-sometimes-dont-want-to-be-white-either_b_7595852.html

Nothing is used by politicians and pushes the white Guilt/American shame narrative like slavery. A false history of slavery [among other American history topics] is taught to create white guilt and make America look bad, to than be used for political purposes and further transformation of America. If they can make American history look as bad a possible, it will make modern America look better and give the idea that the direction we are heading [ more government control] is improving lives.

White Guilt

http://www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1445294190299.jpg

When you think about it what is really being sold to whites today in america is, they have similar levels of melaninin their skin as slave owners hundreds of years ago [all races owned slaves] so they should fell guilty. Seems illogical and racists to me. At the heart of liberal philosophy is guilt, white guilt. Modern liberal politics are driven by it. When they see starving blacks in Marxist Africa or communist Cuba they feel guilt. They see these non white countries as not being up to white standards so must be helped by whites. They feel it must in some way must be their fault, or at least Americas fault. No matter what it may be, it will be viewed as a negative of themselves and America. The only way to atone for the sins of men who have their skin color, they must make everything even or the guilt continues.The gods of liberalism want equality of results. This would be great if they themselves did this of their own efforts. However the liberal has been [public schools] trained they themselves cannot do such an act, the overseer must do it for them. That overseer of course is the federal government. They are the only one that can move us towards equality and relive the sins of being white and privileged and the following guilt of the white liberal. This is also convenient for the liberal. They know have removed the burden from them selves to the middle class tax payer and overseer. All they must do to assuage their guilt and sin, is to vote for big government politicians, with minimal effort on their own. Of course this cycle has been put in place by big government educators to create big government. They can use the police power of the government, to take from the guilty white tax payer, and help the suppressed.

"I love liberty I hate equality"
-John Randolph

So if a man wants liberty and simply be left alone or for all men to be created and seen as equal by the law, treated fairly, this cannot happen in liberalism. They are guilt ridden to find a solution to every problem they see, to any inequality of results, it will always involve bigger government and redistribution by their overseer or master, the government. If those who want liberty and equality of treatment under the law are heavily oppressed by the overseer[conservatives] this does not bother the liberal as the American taxpayer is the guilty party in causing the world evils. So to steal from the villain is a moral good and relives them of guilt and amoral step towards equality of results. [abridged/altered from “the south was right”by James/Walter Kennedy]

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63778656.jpg

The white guilt where all that is taught in schools is generally bad of whites has caused people like Rachel Dolezal to“deny” her “whiteness” and become black. She says because she cant handle the history of white racism in this country anymore.

https://i.imgflip.com/3f9vx.jpg

Is this not typical, if we are to believe everything we are taught in education and media. This or close to should be the wanted outcome.Were reading from people like Howard Zinn [mandatory reading in many collages] Not because it is based in reality or history but because it is taught in school in such a way and fits the narrative. The American shame, white guilt, narrative that takes history twists it to fit a narrative wanted and needed. I took a local community collage course on English, by the end of course we had learned of all the bad things evil racist early white Americans had done and how if you did not vote for Obama you were racists [ Not said but understood].

White Guilt And Racism Still Over Slavery

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Race-Guilt.jpg

In schools and media white's are still given the evil white slave owning history while “minorities” are just victims. In Africa there is still slavery today, America ended in 1865 [States that had it some never did], yet America is called the racist slave holding evil people. Whites have done more than any to abolish slavery around the world and ended slavery before south America, Africa, the middle east and Asia, yet somehow only whites are guilty. We are on good relations with Brazil that had slavery decades after the confederacy, yet a flag from a nation that lasted a few years and ended slavery in 1865 is blamed and evil. Whites were enslaved at the same time period in America and around world [ including by blacks], yet they don't get to use any excuses.

The Muslims slavery of whites was far worse treatment, where men were worked to death and woman and children used as sex slaves, yet the media and education system bend over backwards to try and make them seem the good guys. After the civil war the slaves were freed, blacks in the south could vote,but white southerners could not for a period of time. Asians, Irish,Indians, whites all minorities overcame difficulties as blacks. After noting dozens of examples of white discrimination and discrimination of various groups against others Kathleen Mckinley concludes it is only racism when

“Except when the relatively successful group is white people. Then they are guilty—of discrimination, oppression and victimization—and will never be proven innocent. Their success just must have come at the expense of others, no matter what the facts say.”
-Kathleen Mckinley The Myth of White Privilege

White Privilege and Whites Racism vs Blacks- Keeping the Blacks Down?

https://bluebirdofbitterness.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/starbucks.jpg?w=500&h=324

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.""
-Rev.Martin Luther King Jr

Whites are privileged and blacks are at a disadvantage and to make it even you must vote for your local liberal politician or you are a racists,so we are told. Affirmative action groups say you must poor money into them and increase the size and amount of government programs because of this uneven white privileged and white racism against blacks. When in truth the best thing to do for everyone [ get race out of your head] is to treat all as created equal under the law.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.”

Asians vs Whites Clearly the Only Explanation is Racism Against Whites

The pro Asian, anti-white racism in America is horrific. Asians earn more than whites in America, they have lower unemployment rates. Asians are approved or mortgages more than whites. Chinese americans have lower infant mortality rates. Asians outscore whites on SAT tests.Japaneses regularly outscore whites in all areas. Asians have higher high school graduation rates. Asians families are more intact, with a lower % of asians children born outside of married and the intact family than whites.

Affirmative action groups knowing this goes against the narrative [minorities cant succeed because white racism] now group Asians with “Pacific islanders” to bring down their scores with Hawaiians, somans etc. Asians have faced discrimination in America. The Japanese faced unconstitutional removal and were put into concentration camps during ww2. Yet by 1959 Asians earned even with whites, and by 1969 earned 1/3 more than whites. Asians in the lowest income bracket out score blacks in highest income bracket in SAT testing.

White Racism

People don't realize their racism today, because its politically correct racism. Since the teaching of evolution has dominated the education system racism has increased dramatically. As fewer and fewer believe all are created in the image of god and instead all are evolved animals, then racism will continue to grow.

Its politically correct to discriminate against whites even by our government and tax money. The white guilt is given so much and so often in media and schools, that many western liberal whites have turned “Diversity” and “Tolerance” into the greatest attribute and highest morality. People being by nature spiritual and moral, have in many cases such as atheist needing purpose and morality in life, turned “Diversity” and “Tolerance” into amoral system to fulfill those needs. Of course they are only tolerant so far as you agree 100% with what they do, they only want diversity as much as its within their limit of what is accepted. Notice when the call for “More diversity” is made, it only applies to those the left has in their “Vicitmological pantheon.” You wont see them call for more Scandinavians, evangelical Christians [even if black] traditional Catholics, conservatives Those are kicked out for being who they are.

They only call for more diversity by race when it applies to whites. You wont hear the call for more diversity in all black schools, churches,towns, the NBA etc. mexican and black pride is ok, not so with white pride. Black politicians will openly say they are running to improve their own people if a white politician ever did that just imagine the outcry. Modern liberals racist give double standards in the way they treat whites to other minorities, they expect less of minorities because they are racists. The fact that they group people by race, is racism. They hate the western civilization and white culture because they are racists.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Race_f4d2f3_1880789.jpg

Here are some examples of politically correct racism. Imagine if these were done to blacks by whites.
-Jobfairs closed to whites.
-warnerbros, walt dysney, 20th century fox, target minorities based solely on race.
-Major american auto companies offer special programs to help blacks become car dealers, they help financially that is not avalibel to whites. [This is actually seen as tolerant and diverse]
-Companies like Xerox gave bonuses based on how many minorities were hired.
-Government spent million to building new baseball stadiums in black areas because there are not enough blacks in the MLB. Were is the affirmative action groups for the NBA? Why not build for whites new b-ball courts?
--Blacks vote for obama over 95% [ had whites voted 95% for white guy, how many claims of racism would be in media?]
-Schools like Georgetown admit blacks on lower scores than whites

[B]Black Racism

"Every single thing in my life is built around race...When I get home my other homies are like how was your day? Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today (or) I only had to be white for four hours..Everything we do is that...As a black person it's always racial...no matter what we do as black people it's always gonna be that. Every single thing in my life is built around race. I don't necessarily speak it because you can't."
-Jamie Foxx

Black racism against whites is exploding due to public school curriculum.Blacks are taught they are victims of the white man, that whites have done all kinds of horrible evil to them and everything is whites faults. America as a whole is a bunch of white racists. This causes blacks to have a intense hatred of whites in general. Therapist and psychiatrists in jails especially have been evaluating the increase in racism among blacks and the causes of it. This increase in black racism has also caused black on white violence. Despite what the media says racism is not only a white thing. Africans were racist against whites and still are in Africa. Black Americans slaves were racist against whites. Black only organization that still exists that started in early America wanting to go back to Africa and not be around or interbreed with the lower white race what they called the“inferior race”, mixed mulattoes were not allowed.

During the Nat Turner rebellion blacks killed white woman, babies and men not because they were slave owners [most were not and some were abolitionist] but because they were racists. In the slave narratives that I have read, every time they asked the former slave said blacks and white should not marry and the races kept separate. Blacks at the time often said “Only black skin is beautiful” Of course there is black racism against whites today and many crimes and murders because of it.

Crime Black And White and the media Cover up

When the black family is together the crime rates are near equal to whites. When the white family is broken up the crime rate equals blacks. So what is cause of the crime and murder in African American community? Not a confederate flag in south Carolina but the breakup of the family unit caused by big government politicians. 90% of interracial crimes the white is victim, rape is 38x more likely black on white. Of all black murders 93% are done by other blacks. The number one killer of young African American males is other young African Americans males. More blacks die at the hands of fellow blacks in America each year, “Than ever died from lynchings orbeatings in all the years of southern slavery”, and more than the Ku Klux Klan lynched over 86 years a total of 3,446.

Andthey say it's the white man I should fear
(http://genius.com/111153)But,it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here (http://genius.com/111153)
-Tupac Shakur -Lyrics only god can judge me

Tellme why are we
soblind to see
thatthe ones we hurt
areyou and me
-Coolio Lyrics gangsters paradise

If a white kills a black it all over the news with cry's of racism and bring down the confederate flag. A blacks kills a black its because white privileged, black kills whites, black kills white for having a confederate flag in truck, well than he got what he deserved, that does not make news either.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA0BBVuHwniwRBPmlbQ9HKyl5A4jUuq iyFwqXaWXoRS21zt4FN

Colin Flaherty in the books “white girl bleeds allot” and “don't make the black kids angry the hoax of black victimization and how we enable it.” Documents over a thousand examples of black race motivated violence against whites. Thousands of violent attacks on whites and murders are done by blacks race motivated, yet we only even hear of the few cases were the black is victim. When a white police officer kills a black man even if it was justified, it is all over news with black lives matter. Yet more whites than blacks are shot and killed each year by police. Over a decade “2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.” Ever heard of the black police officer who shot and killed the naked unarmed non aggressive white collage student? Bet not. Know imagine if it was the other way around how the media and country would react.

Out of control mob black violence are happening all across the country,yet almost no one knows because the media does not report it. Flaherty shows how the media covers up, unreported and misreports these attacks. The media will not say the men are black but call them“students” or “teenagers” etc. they will not mention the attackers are black and victims white. [I]However with the rise of YouTube, Facebook cameras on phones, citizens and often the attackers are recording these events. The media is having a harder time covering it up and at the same time losing credibly with the citizens who can see the truth on video. So many times the police reports and eyewitness accounts are complete different than what the media is willing to revel when they must cover these incidents.

http://i.quoteaddicts.com/media/quotes/2/54374-malcolm-x-quote-media.jpg

But know people are beginning to see what is going on unfiltered by the media. Often media and black support and interest groups will label anyone racists who points out race motivated black violence, so people and police remain silent. Often the media will try and make the attackers seem like victims. One case a lone white man on a bus was attacked by black gang members and he defended himself. The media portrayed as a attack on innocent black youth. Than the video came out from a citizen showing what happened, this is happening more and more and forcing the media to finally start to cover the truth. When they do they make excuses for the violence and try and shift blam eanywhere but black racism. The books will cover some horrible funny excuses the media will come up with for why blacks keep attacking whites, if you enjoy humor than the book is for you as well.

Modern Black in Slavery in America

“I'll have those nig$%# voting democrat for the next 200 years”
-President Lyndon Johnson

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3UynGnIUAEkP2N.jpg:large

Today blacks are in a form of slavery still, not physical slavery but civil slavery, with a different master and plantation. The documentary done by African Americans called “Runaway slave” shows how modern progressive agendas are aimed at and are enslaving modern blacks into poverty and a modern plantation were the master is the government and the democratic party. It shows how whites in the American government planned the destruction of the father in the black family, to be replaced with the government. Knowing if they could destroy the black family, they could than control and “enslave” the black populace to government dependency. They specifically targeted the black community for civil slavery and dependency. Slave families were more together than the modern black family.The longer removed from time from slavery the more the breakup of the african american family.From 1890-1950 in America the family unit almost equaled white family rates, than in early 1960's the breakup of the black family caused by progressive democrats to control the votes of the population. [ No other one group votes so one sided and relies on government help like blacks in America]. The black father has been replaced by big brother. Author of “The Guardian of the Republic” African American Allen West says of government dependency

“The irony is, we were told these policies would help us most of all, and yet our community has ended up being the most grievously harmed. To those who fell victim to the welfare mentality, I am sorry to say,you were sold a horrific lie. You are shackled to the twenty-first-century economic plantation.We want nothing more than for you to be liberated as well, because you cannot continue to live in bondage....Today the fight for freedom continues with the same protagonists and antagonists, except now it is economic rather than physical bondage that must be defeated.....When I revisit my neighborhood in Atlanta, I see the blight facing most urban neighborhoods: Section 8 housing, food stamps, EBT card signs,and the breakdown of the family.Of all the consequences of the Great Society programs and the War on Poverty, intended or otherwise, the destruction of the black family has been the most disastrous. More than 70 percent of black children are born outside of marriage. That is an epidemic. And if you take into account the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s statistics that close to three hundred thousand black babies are aborted annually, are we looking at racial genocide?......The brilliant idea for this tragedy came from the progressive socialists of the Johnson administration who thought government should provide welfare payments to women who purposely had children out of wedlock and did not seek to get married or have a male living in the same home. In other words, the Johnson administration was promoting the disintegration of the moral fiber of the black community.Furthermore, the government would send our social workers to inspect the households and ensure there were no males residing in the home,because if there were, the benefits would be cut off. As long as women remained single, they could stay on these programs and receive free health care, housing, and babysitting services for life...But the Great Society has left a legacy of economic dependence,anew form of slavery,and to me, a far more dangerous one, because it destroys the will and determination to excel. The Great Society has turned out to be a big lie, and sadly, those in my community who bought into it are stuck on the twenty-first-century plantation. The Left and its black gatekeepers went absolutely apoplectic some months ago when I used the word enslavement.But you tell me a better description for what social welfare dependence breeds. To me it’s worse than physical enslavement,because it enslaves human spirit. It destroys the will and determination to seek improvement and a better life.”

The progressive welfare state undermined hard work and the family unit.It penalizes the family unit, the stable block that produces free wealthy people. Before the dependency that politicians aimed at the black family, only 7% of black children were born outside marriage.Today 70% of black American children are born outside of marriage. By eroding marriage, the welfare state has made many Americans less capable of self-support than they were when the “War on Poverty” began. In 1950's Harlem,90% of black babies were born into the family unit, unemployment,drugs, gangs were all down. Half of all blacks were in the middle class and closing in on whites. No government dependency. Than the government aimed dependency came in. Government replaced the father crime rose, poverty rose, and drugs rose with no father in the home. By the 1980′s 70-80% percent of black babies were born to unwed mothers. These mothers lived their lives dependent on the government.Their children grew up also depended on the government, and the vicious cycle of dependency began. When you take out the breakup of the family of blacks, the outcome is equal to whites in finical outcome.

“White privilege, along with the critical race theory and post traumatic slave syndrome,are liberal false theories and ideologies designed to ignore the real reasons for failings in the inner city black community. Liberals and liberal academia cannot face, nor acknowledge, that the true reason for these failings lie in decades of Democrat liberal policies. They can’t acknowledge that government dependency, welfare, food stamps, and a host of other government programs that were supposed to help the black community, actually proved to have the opposite effect. They can’t acknowledge this because they were the architect of these policies.”
-Kathleen Mckinley The myth of white privilege

The Modern welfare state, dependency, reverse discrimination, slavery victimization, affirmative action, Rev Jesse Jackson ,Rev Al Sharpton, Rev louis Farrakhan etc. has caused a increase and divide/racism. Today our government encourages the break up of the African American family specifically targeted, that southerners in 1800's would see as immoral, yet its done by politicians legally today.

“The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from a nemergency rescue to a way of life.”
-Thomas Sowell African American political philosopher

White Majority?

More non white babies are being born than white in America [ Than add the future millions of illegals]. Under the age of 5 in America there are more non white's than white. The U.S Census Bureau estimates that by the year 2043 Whites will no longer be the majority.

Black Genocide

http://houraney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/KKK-Abortion.jpg

I am not just referring to African genocide that is common place [ With no white slavery and white privileged to blame on] but The black genocide that is going on with abortions today largely aimed at the black community, were almost 2,000 are aborted daily. To compare the KKK has over 86 years killed 3,446. Think of if we were to go back in time to civil war and tell them me murder almost 2,000 black babies [Or over 200 Charleston church shooting a day] legally through abortion every day, and even fund it with tax money organizations such as planned parenthood . Who's founder Margaret Sanger said “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population” who's whole goal was to rid America of unwanted races what she called the “negro project” based one volutionary eugenics and said “They are…human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning… human beings who never should have been born.”We Still see those results today as 80% of abortions clinics are in minority areas.

The number one killer of blacks in America being abortion. We have degraded human life so low that it is illegal to destroy a bald eagle egg, yet abortion is legal. Think of the outcry and media response if they found a organization killing off innocent baby bald eagles. Yet it happens daily to thousands of African Americans and its ok. Than on top of it, they sell the body parts of aborted babies, this is worse than grave robbing. Than to go look down upon the old south for slavery. Not to mention the overall decay of society and morality with crime, drugs, thrift, break up of family, moral relativism etc.

I think we like to attack past sins of others because it is easy, they cannot defend themselves. Than we get to sit on our moral high chair and say how we would be different. This last century produced governments that killed millions of their own people [warned by confederates if centralization and power to government would happen]and killed more people through war crimes, war concentration camps than all previous centuries combined. More enslaved, more defendant,less free, more drugs, crime skyrocket, sexual immorality, moral relativism Are we really better today?

[B]What will they say in 200 years?

We like to look back at slave owners of the past and say we are better,what a great evil it was. But we need to understand it in its time.Slavery had been an accepted practice around the world. People grow up in it without thinking of is justification.

What if in 200 years people were to look back at out governmental welfare state today. They would say this is clearly the upper class people in high position [politicians] who are saying to great masses of people, we will steal money from other people [tax payers] and give to you if you vote for us. Knowing the politicians are living large, not sacrificing their own to help the poor. Would say this is clearly legalized crime, stealing and bribery to keep the powerful in power.The results also hurt and enslave those they are suppose to help.This may rightly be seen as a clear evil that is allowed. They may say how could they have allowed this to happen, we are better than they were 200 years ago. Yet the people of today truly believe they are not just helping those it hurts [the welfare recipients] that it is the moral thing to do. Or just think of child sacrifice [abortion] today.Imagine what they would have said in the 1860's.

1stvermont
08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
Native Americans and White Guilt

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5a/68/4c/5a684c915f6160346026154b78da890c.jpg

We are also given the white guilt for past evils done by white to Indians. Yet they ignore all the good between the two groups, the cooperation, alliances, fair treatment and friendship between them as well. Just laws were in place by the colonials such as any man who killed a Indian was given the death penalty, even when the only witnesses were native american. And of course the horrors that Indians did to whites, blacks and other Indian tribes. Such as when Indians massacre hundreds of white settlers woman and children that is often not heard of. Or How many times do you hear of the evil racist slave owning confederate Indians? The majority of native Americans sided with the south and owned black slaves. Natives committed the worse atrocities of their own people as slaves. However given they are not white, they are not guilty so we don't hear of them.

Did Whites Steal Their land?

England gave the pilgrims the Indian land, yet the pilgrims often paid and bought the land from Indians anyways. Colonials had laws against anyone who took land from a Indian. The Indians more than not initiated the deals and trade for their lands. Wanting much of what the white man had to trade, for the abundant land the Indians owned. In one case William Penn paid 3 Indian tribes the money for land, as they all claimed it was there's and were fighting over it. One of the first laws in America in 1787 from the northwest ordinance

“The utmost good faith shall always be observed towards the Indians; their lands and property shall never be taken from them without their consent; and,in their property, rights, and liberty, they shall never be invaded or disturbed, unless in just and lawful wars authorized by Congress;but laws founded in justice and humanity, shall from time to time be made for preventing wrongs being done to them, and for preserving peace and friendship with them.”
-Section14, Article 3

Who's Land Was It Are Indians Not Guilty Of Evil Only Whites?

Before any evil white man came, the Indians stole from each other territory and committed genocide against other tribes as well. The Indians owned slaves and the majority later supported the confederacy.Natives “burned looted, raped, murdered and mutilated ” white settlers when they had the upper hand men woman and children. Natives captured and pushed white out of their territory when they could.

Natives had laws such that any Indian that married a black was to be put to death. Any Indian who sold land to a white was to be put to death as well. Any law that makes whites look racist is in every textbook in the country none that would make natives anything less than victims.In the words of the Cherokee, the Indians were pagan, uncivilized,war nations before the white man, now educated, civilized,agricultural, gave political rights to citizens and a better society“after the white man.”

What About The Trail Of Tears?

When many use the white guilt about native americans and say whites forcibly removed them from their lands and caused genocide they are referring to the trail of tears. They say this because, well that is what whites did, the government. However what is often lost is that whites were removed as well [ and free and slave blacks], just as they would remove whites later and further out west for railroad use. The 5 civilized tribes [Chickasaw,Choctaw, Muscogee, Creek, Seminole and Cherokee]were the ones removed from the south/east part of America and this event would play a large part in the Indian tribes later joining the confederacy. The south saw the horrors the federal government under Andrew Jackson committed and allied with the Indians. They were removed for the benefit of the government's power. To “locate gold”that was just discovered and “Provide infrastructural improvements on the existing lands.” The supreme court ruled it unconstitutional and president Andrew Jackson said lets see them enforce it. This isa case of a out of control government seeking power at the exspence of limited constitutional republican government and individual liberty. It was a case of the majority being better off with gold and infrastructure, so the liberties of the Indians [and whites and blacks] were denied unconstitutionally because of “progress.” The real enemy hear is not whites, as Indians and every race on earth has done this to other groups and themselves, but a over powerful government. However those who claim america is evil and guilty of oppression of the Indian, are the very same that say the solution is in bigger government. The enemy is not peoples skin color [white] but big government.

Were the Native Americans Environmentalist?

Indian's lived in perfect harmony with nature, than the evil white man with his axe and gun chopped and killed his way across America, more white guilt. However the truth is very much different. The natives did not believe in leaving nature untouched but exploited it as “Any inhumanity” within the limits of their technology. They caused“Severe land degradation” in some regions and “Mass deforestation.” Indian's cut and burned forest to make new farmlands. Some estimate there were fewer “Old growth” forests when whites first came to America than there are today. “Indians lit fires that than were allowed to burn destructively and without regard to ecological consequences.” Often these fires would consume tens of thousands of acres of Forrest and grassland for new farmland. These fires were also used to drive out animal populations for mass kills, destroying all animal and plant life. A observer told of the mass buffalo kills in these fires. How the buffalo walked around with hair singed off, terrible burned, eyes swollen shut, staggering, falling in creeks and whole herds lying dead.

“all this burning over thousands of years by the Indians was to turn the landscape from a continuous Forest into an open grassy Savannah”
-Allan Nation the Moving Feat

“Magnificent forests of American legend sprang up with the demise of the native American. Said another way, the Europeans brought the forests, they were not here prior to European settlement”
-Folks this ani't normal Center Street Ny,Ny 2011 by Joel Salatin

Deer,elk,wolves were killed by the thousands. The Cherokee wiped out the white tail deer population, some tribes wiped out completely the beaver population. The native americans had large cities such as Cahokia. The population at its peak in the 13th century was an estimated 40,000. That would not be surpassed by any city in the United States until the late 18th century.It was larger than London and Paris at that time. The idea that Indians were environmentalist or cared for environment more so than the white man did not start until a speech given in 1854 in a Indian language. It was not retold until 1887 from memory. It went though multiple variations and changes and “became” a environmental speech. Originally it was about Indians arguing they had rights to a sacred land that was owned by whites and whites could not own the sacred land. Why was it sacred? For religious reasons it was a native american burial ground. Used today by modern environmentalist who hold nature as a spiritual deity like Al Gore used in Earth in the balance, the modern version that has almost no reflection on the original and mistakes religious sacred burial ground for the earth itself. In fact Indian's have complained that environmentalists have transformed “Indian respect for land and comnunitarianism into cult-like vision of new-age spirituality.”They said the animal rights activist are at odds with the traditions of hunting in native american tribes.

Native Americas Today

Today Indians live in the world's riches nation, and don't have to pay federal tax because of their race. To quote the Cherokee again in the 1800's “ The Indians were pagan, uncivilized, war nations before the white man , now educated, civilized, argiculural, political rights to citizens and better society [modeled] after the white man”.

tod evans
08-19-2017, 08:26 AM
If you feel guilty or entitled you're a fucking idiot.

1stvermont
08-19-2017, 08:32 AM
If you feel guilty or entitled you're a $#@!ing idiot.

agreed, but many do.

tod evans
08-19-2017, 08:33 AM
agreed, but many do.

Well I hope it eats 'em up...

Raginfridus
08-19-2017, 08:43 AM
https://youtu.be/hjQtKupT1zw?t=6m15s

William Tell
08-19-2017, 08:52 AM
Today Indians live in the world's riches nation, and don't have to pay federal tax because of their race. To quote the Cherokee again in the 1800's “ The Indians were pagan, uncivilized, war nations before the white man , now educated, civilized, argiculural, political rights to citizens and better society [modeled] after the white man”. Sheesh, the author has never been around reservations I guess. They've lost their culture, and hunt white bread instead of buffalo. Indian women get raped more than any other demographic. I'm sure there are some happy free agrarian Indians out there but I haven't met many. They do not have it good they've been treated like garbage.

I don't have white guilt but I'm going to call a spade a spade. They'd be better off either living in a traditional primitive way which is basically not an option now, or just becoming average citizens. They are in a sort of limbo with the worst of both worlds. It's hard to get far not paying taxes when you're living in poverty and trying to maintain a modern life style.

Ender
08-19-2017, 08:56 AM
Sheesh, the author has never been around reservations I guess. They've lost their culture, and hunt white bread instead of buffalo. Indian women get raped more than any other demographic. I'm sure there are some happy free agrarian Indians out there but I haven't met many. They do not have it good they've been treated like garbage.

I don't have white guilt but I'm going to call a spade a spade. They'd be better off either living in a traditional primitive way which is basically not an option now, or just becoming average citizens. They are in a sort of limbo with the worst of both worlds. It's hard to get far not paying taxes when you're living in poverty and trying to maintain a modern life style.

^^THIS^^

And the problem is POWER, not color.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2017, 09:34 AM
Sheesh, the author has never been around reservations I guess. They've lost their culture, and hunt white bread instead of buffalo. Indian women get raped more than any other demographic. I'm sure there are some happy free agrarian Indians out there but I haven't met many. They do not have it good they've been treated like garbage.

That's what happens when the once dominant majority population gets replaced and supplanted by an invading hostile demographic with superior numbers.

You become a second class citizen: broken, dependent, shunned and unwelcome in the land you once called home and forever cut off from the life you created.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-19-2017, 09:34 AM
There are some very fucked up statements in this members posts from today.

There are also some truths, but some very fucked up parts for sure.

Raginfridus
08-19-2017, 09:55 AM
agreed, but many do.Ironically, their whiteness IS the source of the problem. Race is nothing more than a granfaloon for spearheading ethnic cleansing. They're rootless herds with absolutely no shared, real interests or history, make-believing they have for some perceived gain. There's nothing positive about these groups, there's only what actual identity you're willing to surrender as a response to blackness (another phony, herd brand). Whiteness does make fearful cattle of people, one way or the other, so I'm not surprised to see some in bondage.