PDA

View Full Version : Protesters Storm Gov’t Building, Burn County Flag, Hoist ‘Antifa’ Flag

Swordsmyth
08-18-2017, 01:04 AM
Leftist "Antifa" protesters stormed a county government building in Minnesota, seized and burned the county flag - then replaced it with an Antifa flag - on Monday.
After left-wing protesters marched through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota in response to last weekend’s demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, they hoisted the flag of the violent left-wing group “Antifa,” raising it in front of the county’s government center.
The Hennepin County flag was swapped with Antifa’s, a spokeswoman for the county confirmed to CNSNews.com, and the event was caught on camera by a woman in the crowd, who posted the footage on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SouleLeah/status/897245924254265344).
“Protesters gathered outside the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility. I do not know any specifics. I do know at some point the Hennepin County flag was taken down, damaged and the other flag went up,” said the county’s spokeswoman. “This lasted for under 30 minutes at which time we replaced the flag with a new one.”
“We do not condone the actions taken Monday,” she continued. When asked whether the county flag was flying once again, she said yes, noting that “It is my understanding they partially burned [the county flag]. It was no longer usable.” To her knowledge, no arrests were made.
“Last night, protesters removed/burned a county flag at the jail & replaced with a flag of their own. We removed it as soon as we were able,” the county tweeted (https://twitter.com/Hennepin/status/897555911186804737) about the incident Tuesday.

More at: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/protesters-storm-govt-building-burn-county-flag-hoist-antifa-flag

If something is not done things will get out of control and we will be lucky to live through it, or lucky not to if AntiFa wins.

UWDude
08-18-2017, 01:11 AM
Muh flag! muh precious precious county flag!!
LoL
Antifa thinks they are playing games.
They get all dressed up like ninjas and masked raiders. So cool looking, edgy and rebel like. They go out and do "street action", and they keep pushing, far beyond what I would have ever dreamed myself pushing without and actual army with me. They talk of killing and assassination openly on the internet.

No need for NSA, or Stasi, or gestapo. As their king, mark Zuckerberg said, these stupid F%%%%s are going to give it to us.
A huge database has already been made, from public info. A giant DOX/SWAT list is made up. Night of the long knives is but a breath away.
And the left will do it to itself.

Swordsmyth
08-18-2017, 01:14 AM
Muh flag! muh precious precious county flag!!
LoL
Antifa thinks they are playing games.
AntiFa is testing the waters for an outright revolution.
This was a symbolic baby step.

UWDude
08-18-2017, 01:16 AM
AntiFa is testing the waters for an outright revolution.
This was a symbolic baby step.

Bunch of dumb kids are going to get themselves killed. By the thousands.
But I guess evolution is cruel like that.
Not going to feel sorry for the 30 and 40 year olds in the crowd, though.
That's just a nice culling. weed out the useless a bit.

Schifference
08-18-2017, 05:49 AM
I hope Trump denounced Neo-Nazi's for this.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2017, 10:00 AM
The second someone they're messing with points a gun at them they will run away leaving a trail of feces; pussies.

Pizzo
08-18-2017, 10:55 AM
Bunch of dumb kids are going to get themselves killed. By the thousands.
But I guess evolution is cruel like that.
Not going to feel sorry for the 30 and 40 year olds in the crowd, though.
That's just a nice culling. weed out the useless a bit.

Fingers crossed.

angelatc
08-18-2017, 10:58 AM
If something is not done things will get out of control and we will be lucky to live through it, or lucky not to if AntiFa wins.

They'll be reined in before the elections.

Swordsmyth
08-18-2017, 11:03 AM
They'll be reined in before the elections.
Or unleashed.

dean.engelhardt
08-18-2017, 11:05 AM
I hope Trump denounced Neo-Nazi's for this.

It has been over 48 hours since the president denounced Neo-Nazi's. Isn't it time everybody loses their minds??

bunklocoempire
08-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Bad parenting in Hennepin County too!? Who woulda thunk!?:rolleyes:

All the government "safety" nets, have helped this along.

Brian4Liberty
08-18-2017, 11:29 AM
This is how color revolutions work. Fund and incite "protestors" until their violence and destruction results in a backlash from authorities. Authorities over-react, and usually come down on the wrong people, thus bringing more people to the "rebel" side. Repeat until regime change, or until full civil war destroys nation.

Goerge Soros and other plutocrats toast to another success.

Carlybee
08-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Antifa idiots won't rest until some other idiot group flamethrowers a group of them. Libs are always saying you can't yell fire in a theater and that is exactly what they are doing.

Carlybee
08-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Leftist "Antifa" protesters stormed a county government building in Minnesota, seized and burned the county flag - then replaced it with an Antifa flag - on Monday.
After left-wing protesters marched through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota in response to last weekend’s demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, they hoisted the flag of the violent left-wing group “Antifa,” raising it in front of the county’s government center.
The Hennepin County flag was swapped with Antifa’s, a spokeswoman for the county confirmed to CNSNews.com, and the event was caught on camera by a woman in the crowd, who posted the footage on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SouleLeah/status/897245924254265344).
“Protesters gathered outside the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility. I do not know any specifics. I do know at some point the Hennepin County flag was taken down, damaged and the other flag went up,” said the county’s spokeswoman. “This lasted for under 30 minutes at which time we replaced the flag with a new one.”
“We do not condone the actions taken Monday,” she continued. When asked whether the county flag was flying once again, she said yes, noting that “It is my understanding they partially burned [the county flag]. It was no longer usable.” To her knowledge, no arrests were made.
“Last night, protesters removed/burned a county flag at the jail & replaced with a flag of their own. We removed it as soon as we were able,” the county tweeted (https://twitter.com/Hennepin/status/897555911186804737) about the incident Tuesday.

More at: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/protesters-storm-govt-building-burn-county-flag-hoist-antifa-flag

I highly think if the SHTF, Antifa will not be the last standing. Just because they watched the Hunger Games doesn't mean they know jack squat about scorching the Earth.

misterx
08-18-2017, 12:24 PM
First I've heard of this. If it had been white supremacists it would be headline news all week, and there would be domestic terrorism task forces deployed

Swordsmyth
08-18-2017, 12:29 PM
I highly think if the SHTF, Antifa will not be the last standing. Just because they watched the Hunger Games doesn't mean they know jack squat about scorching the Earth.
They will be joined by more competent devils if they can cross the right threshold.

dannno
08-18-2017, 12:52 PM
This is precisely why it was such a genius move for Trump to call out the Alt-left.

The mainstream Republicans are retarded, they think they are going to get votes by appeasing on the monument issue, but that is a losing issue. They won't get a single vote. Meanwhile we will sweep them in 2018.