PDA

View Full Version : An Idea

Swordsmyth
08-17-2017, 10:16 AM
The left has been fighting a war on "privilege", it's time we struck back.
From now on whenever you discuss with anyone the media/pop-culture bias call it "Leftist-Privilege".

fisharmor
08-17-2017, 10:35 AM
Totally using that.

dannno
08-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Totally using that.

Beat you to it.

http://www.independent.com/news/2017/aug/16/trumpus-caesar-feeds-politic-based-angst-art/

UWDude
08-17-2017, 09:04 PM
if you really want to fight the "privilege" narrative, just note that privilege used to be a term for people of means. There is no privilege greater than class privilege. A black woman from a wealthy family has way more privilege than a poor white boy from a trailer park.

A class privilege debate would surely collapse the left. The rich white women screaming about white privilege would find themselves at the teeth end of the dog they unleashed.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Taking the offensive in language. I like it. Also:

The Alt Left is hateful.

The Alt Left is intolerant.

The Alt Left is unhinged.

Swordsmyth
08-18-2017, 12:11 PM
Bump

euphemia
08-18-2017, 12:13 PM
The alt left are Christophobic and heterophobic.

euphemia
08-18-2017, 12:29 PM
i have been using those ^^^ in article comments and on social media for several years.

Swordsmyth
08-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Final bump.

Swordsmyth
11-13-2017, 04:05 PM
I have a new one, Trannies are to be accused of "Gender appropriation".

euphemia
11-15-2017, 07:39 AM
There you go.

Swordsmyth
10-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Lefkophobic: fear of white

Oikophobia: fear of one’s own countrymen

Pauls' Revere
10-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Taking the offensive in language. I like it. Also:

The Alt Left is hateful.

The Alt Left is intolerant.

The Alt Left is unhinged.

I remember one post here long ago which was essentially, "Liberty is the greatest form of tolerance".

shakey1
10-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Freedophobia... fear of liberty, eh?

Swordsmyth
10-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Freedophobia... fear of liberty, eh?

Fredophobia: Fear of being called Fredo

DamianTV
10-13-2019, 03:39 AM
Its not relatable enough because people want to feel privileged. I think we need something that makes everyone realize how much they are playing into the Oppressor vs Victim Paradigm, and hopefully wake up that it is the Leftist mentality that creates the Real Victims. Suggestions?

Swordsmyth
10-13-2019, 06:08 PM
Its not relatable enough because people want to feel privileged. I think we need something that makes everyone realize how much they are playing into the Oppressor vs Victim Paradigm, and hopefully wake up that it is the Leftist mentality that creates the Real Victims. Suggestions?

I don't think that lends itself to buzzwords but I'm open for suggestions too.

We need to fight on all fronts.

DamianTV
10-13-2019, 07:42 PM
I don't think that lends itself to buzzwords but I'm open for suggestions too.

We need to fight on all fronts.

Agreed, does need a better buzzword. Perhaps analyzing our goals is key to that. I think we may need two keywords, not just one. One would be intended to cast a Negative Association between people and Leftism, and another that also creates a Positive Association with real freedom.

Perhaps using their own paradigms against them. For example "Inclusionism" and "Intersectionalism" (both "isms") are manipulative words focused on creating groups of "victims" who "blame whitey". Whitey isnt the oppressor. Never was, unless they are reading versions of history that have been censored and rewritten. Not sure. "Right to be White" because no one can "just change" the color of their skin to meet the insane demands of an insane society.

It is a healthy sentiment to take pride in ones own race and culture, but only so long as that it does not come at the expense of others.

Swordsmyth
10-13-2019, 07:47 PM
Agreed, does need a better buzzword. Perhaps analyzing our goals is key to that. I think we may need two keywords, not just one. One would be intended to cast a Negative Association between people and Leftism, and another that also creates a Positive Association with real freedom.

Perhaps using their own paradigms against them. For example "Inclusionism" and "Intersectionalism" (both "isms") are manipulative words focused on creating groups of "victims" who "blame whitey". Whitey isnt the oppressor. Never was, unless they are reading versions of history that have been censored and rewritten. Not sure. "Right to be White" because no one can "just change" the color of their skin to meet the insane demands of an insane society.

It is a healthy sentiment to take pride in ones own race and culture, but only so long as that it does not come at the expense of others.

"It's OK to be white" was brilliant, the left must either expose their racism (what most of them chose) or back off.

Swordsmyth
11-09-2019, 06:44 PM
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1192940399859568640

This is the second time he has used it.

Zippyjuan
11-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Final bump.

Fake news.

Swordsmyth
11-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Fake news.

It was final until I had more of substance to add to the thread.

Anti Globalist
11-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Fredophobia: Fear of being called Fredo
Chris Cuomo definitely has this.

Stratovarious
11-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Fake news.

Chart?

Pauls' Revere
02-15-2020, 12:07 PM
I have a new one, Trannies are to be accused of "Gender appropriation".

Gawd, that's good.

enhanced_deficit
02-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’ (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537659-Trump-condemns-‘racism-bigotry-and-white-supremacy’&)

Do you support "racism, bigotry and white supremacy"?

Those things are bad, the only problem is when people claim things are those that are not.

^this.

The left has been fighting a war on "privilege", it's time we struck back.
From now on whenever you discuss with anyone the media/pop-culture bias call it "Leftist-Privilege".

Lefkophobic: fear of white

Oikophobia: fear of one’s own countrymen

Irisphobia: fear of rainbows

https://i.imgur.com/0oBoRa8.jpg
The New York Times

Rev. Jesse Jackson: 'Duck' star 'white privilege'
Politico
The Rev. Jesse Jackson has stepped into the “Duck Dynasty” uproar, using the case of civil rights hero Rosa Parks to make his case against show star Phil Robertson.
“At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law,” Jackson said in a statement, according to the Chicago Tribune. “Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”